Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Frustrated mother and now revisited pt4

Jump to newest

By *ambiandThumper OP   Couple
over a year ago

up near the top

James proceeded to tell me he had been on a blind date and stood up and then went to the bar to drown his sorrows. Trudy had been sitting at the bar on her own and she had made the first move to strike up a conversation. They seemed to get along well and it soon emerged she was divorced, in her early 30's ( don't remember the exact age ), no kids, bisexual and quite dominant. Quite a lot of info for a random meet at a bar but James went on to tell me she took him back to her apartment that night and basically fucked him to a standstill as he put it. They had been seeing each other for about 3 months and she was the boss in and out of the bedroom. He asked for my story and I lied and told him me and Janice went back a long way and she was also divorced ( lie ) and she was over in London at the same time so decided to hook up. That seemed easier than telling him the whole weekend story.

I looked up at the bar and Janice and Trudy were laughing their heads off with the barman and knocked a shot back before coming back to us.

Trudy sat opposite me and smirked a cheeky grin.

" So Danny, you seduced Janice at the airport, made her cum on the plane and then spent the weekend making her cum with your cock. You are quite the lad aren't you?". James looked at me in disbelief as I tried to laugh it off.

"You telling stories again Janice" I tried to make light of it.

The chat flowed during our food and it turned out that myself, Trudy and Janice all shared a love for rock music. It was at that point that I knew nothing personal about Janice, only her shit family life and how good her pussy felt and tasted.

The drink flowed and the chat was very flirty and sexual. I sensed James was out of his comfort zone but I was loving it. Every so often Janice would slip her hand under the table and rub my cock through my jeans. This one time she did so whispering

"Remember our chat in the restaurant about fantasies? And i said i wanted a 3sum and a woman/ Well I want Trudy. What do you think?" I was a bit surprised that she would want Trudy but I was growing to like her banter and even getting thoughts about what it would be like to fuck her.

" 3 sum or swap? " I asked her.

"This is lousy but me and Trudy have already decided we want to lose James for the night and put on a show for you but how do we do it?"

As I said James was a good mate and I thought this was a stinking bad idea but my cock was telling me differently, especially when I felt Trudy's foot from across the table snake it's way in between my legs and on to my cock. Janice saw what was going on and rubbed me again for the umpteenth time through the jeans. The pain of my cock straining against the buttons of the jeans was almost unbearable but I had to get my thinking cap on. All my dreams come true in one night if I could get rid of James. I had a plan.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nice development.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

The most cunning of plans?

over a year ago

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rish CougarWoman
over a year ago

Bray

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Great start to the next chapter

over a year ago

over a year ago

????

over a year ago

Fantastic!!

By *like8008Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Very nice.

By *b9012Man
over a year ago

callington

over a year ago

Brilliant

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ack rabbit 1980Man
over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

over a year ago

More plz

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Your plan to get rid of James is what???

By *ort123Man
over a year ago

Tredegar

I think we are James..... Lol

over a year ago

up near the top

We were deciding where to go when Trudy announced she knew a good rock bar not to far from the restaurant. I too am a lover of rock music so this idea seemed good to me.

"Ahhh for fuck's sake. Not a rock bar!!" James exclaimed before getting a scowl from Trudy.

"3 against 1 James so just put up with it".

We hopped in a taxi and headed to next bar. I looked at James and saw his eyes close. He never was a drinker and I thought this would be easier than expected.

By the time we had got into the bar I could sense the mix of drink and the air had got to him. A few more drinks and it would be lights out for him.

The night progressed and plenty of drink flowed. Mixtures of beer and shots flowed even though I was feeling myself start to sway a bit. The girls were in full flow dancing away to the rock tunes and the 3 of us singing along to all the tunes we knew. James was like a spare part and occasionally closed his eyes and drifted off for a few minutes much to the girls entertainment.

"No stamina that one" Trudy scoffed as she reached for my crotch and gave me a squeeze. " I hope his friend has more staying power ". At this point I was buzzing and as Trudy went to head to the dance floor again with Janice I grabbed her arm, pulling her back, rubbing my finger through her jeans from the crack of her ass underneath to the opening on her jeans.

"We'll soon see who has the staying power".

"We will boy"

Trudy headed to the dance floor, her shapely ass swaying in her tight jeans. I was wanting her more and more every second.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *aveC737Man
over a year ago

Manchester

over a year ago

up near the top

For the next 20 minutes or so I stayed with James who was now sound asleep in the seat. All that remained now was to get him home to bed and the rest of the night was between Janice, Trudy and myself. I looked across the bar to see the 2 girls in full flow on the dance floor, Janice turning her ass into Trudy who threw her arms around her as they danced. I watched as Trudy's hands wandered down the front of Janice's white teddy top, over her tits and down the side of her thighs. The site of the 2 of them was so horny and they were both loving the attention of a few of the guys who seemed to be paying extreme attention to what the 2 women were doing.

At the minute I was babysitting James who was out for the count at this stage. Janice came up to me with another 2 shots and gave me a deep, hard snog, our tongues wrestling with each other.

" Trudy is great. I'm so excited for tonight Danny. Looks like we have James where we want him now." she laughed. "Me and Trudy are going to the ladies room. Be back soon and we can gather Sleeping Beauty up and get him home." I pulled Janice close again and kissed her deeply. She was turning me on so much. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her in deep for another kiss. My cock was rock hard and pushing into her groin.

" Mmmmmmmm.. Looks like someone is ready for the fun to start. Give us a few minutes and we will get this party started."

I watched Janice's perfect arse wiggle off towards the toilet area where Trudy was waiting and they disappeared. I just stood in the bar, looking around at James and everyone else in the bar and thinking I was the luckiest man in the world. I knocked the 2 shots back and waited for the girls to come back.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

over a year ago

Brill

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

over a year ago

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Love this story.

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

over a year ago

Loving it!

over a year ago

up near the top

I spent the next few minutes just people watching and keeping an eye on James who was ready for home now. The bouncers had come over a couple of times to move him but I told them we were leaving soon and would be taking him with us.

5 minutes wait turned into 10. Where were Janice and Trudy. Nearly 15 minutes after the 2 of them had went to the toilet Trudy appeared and made her way across the floor to where I was babysitting her boyfriend.

" I was starting to worry about you both. Everything ok?" Trudy came close into me and before kissing me hard answered "Here... taste your girlfriend". Her hard kiss tasted of pussy and was good. "Janice maybe a rookie but she is seriously good at eating pussy". As she pulled away I looked over her shoulder and there was Janice now behind Trudy. "All ok babe?" I asked. Her make up was all smudged and she too leant in for a forceful kiss. "I've tasted my first ever pussy Danny and I want more. We are in for the night of our lives. Lets get James home and get back to the hotel.... quick"

By *ob7Man
over a year ago

Limerick

over a year ago

up near the top

We eventually managed to get James lifted off the seat and between myself and Trudy we coaxed him to the front of the club which was a feat in itself. My head had a hundred thoughts running around in it. What had the girls done in the toilet? How much had Janice experimented. I was hard thinking of the scenarios.

We got to the front door of the club and luckily there was a row of taxis. 2 girls about my age walked past us and spoke to Trudy. She obviously knew them. The second one was a young, pretty girl with long blonde hair. She spoke to Janice on the way out. "Night Janice. Was loving meeting you. Enjoy the rest of your night." before planting her lips onto my lover. Janice kissed her hard back and the young woman pulled Janice into her and caressed her ass as they full on snogged in the entrance of the club. All I could think of was what the fuck was going on??

"Right, here's our taxi. Lets get this one home" said Trudy. Janice and the mystery girl broke off their kiss and Janice winked at me, blowing me a kiss. "I'll tell you all later" she said giggling.

We all got into the back of the cab, strapping James into the single seat while me and the 2 women sat across the back. Trudy gave the address for James' house and I was dying to know what had went on in the toilet but all I got from Janice was "Later" as she forced her lips onto me. I was so horny. I wanted to lift her on top of me and fuck her there and then in the back seat of the taxi. Her hands fumbled with my belt and buttons. She got them open and immediately pulled my cock out which was already standing to attention and she started to wank me as our tongues danced in each others mouths. "Mmmmmmm.. That looks tasty" Trudy semi whispered in my left ear. Janice and I never broke our kiss as she continued to slowly wank me in long strokes from the base to the tip. Every time she reached the tip she circled her index finger around the tip and then sucked my pre cum off her finger.

"Just here on the right". Trudy's instruction brought me back to earth as the taxi driver pulled up. "I'll literally be only 2 or 3 minutes. Everything I need is in James' flat". What the fuck does she need I thought but didn't dwell on it as Janice continued to expertly work my rigid shaft with her hand.

By *winkletoesukWoman
over a year ago

South Coast

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *ostinstokeMan
over a year ago

tean

Just caught up on all the parts so far, fab story ??

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Mmmmmmm going to be a long night lucky boy

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

over a year ago

over a year ago

Amazing story.

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a story and what did happen in that toilet?

By *entleman Blue EyesMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Loving the scenario. Now to.catch up.on the back story

over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

over a year ago

More plz xxx

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

By *ali MaloneMan
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next instalment!

over a year ago

over a year ago

up near the top

I offered to help Trudy get James inside but she declined the offer and virtually dragged him out of the taxi and up to the front door of his small house. She had left the door of the taxi open and the draught coming in gave a chill to my balls. I made a feeble attempt to tuck my cock and balls back into my boxers, conscious that the taxi driver was getting an eyeful in the mirror. "No you fucking don't" Janice said softly before getting onto her knees in the back of the taxi. She slipped my underwear down over my cock and it sprang up almost hitting her in the face. She cupped one hand underneath my balls and started wanking me with the other as she took the head into her mouth, twirling her tongue around it. I closed my eyes momentarily in bliss then opened them, only to look forward into the drivers rear view mirror and see him watching us intently. He caught my eye and gave me the thumbs up from the front seat as Janice continued to noisily suck and spit on my cock. She knew what she was doing and knew she had an audience. I knew from the night before at the hotel room window that she got off on been watched so i decided to play along. I placed both hands on the back of her head and held her firmly before bucking my hips up into her, filling her mouth with my cock. I started to thrust deep into her mouth, feeling the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged a couple of times then came up for air before spitting down my shaft and continuing to take me deeply.

"Shit, looks like the party has started without me" Trudy roared as she got into the taxi. She had an overnight bag with her and as she closed the door I gave the taxi driver the name of our hotel.

Within seconds of the taxi moving Trudy moved in to kiss me. A hard deep kiss, her tongue immediately forcing itself into my mouth. Fuck this was paradise. I kissed her eagerly back and reached for one of her lovely big tits. She had lost the bra, obviously in James flat before she came out and i pinched and tweaked at her nipple, feeling it get hard between my fingers.

Trudy moved her left hand down towards my waste but not to do anything to me, but to grab Janice's head and force her deeper onto my cock. With her other hand she pulled my head back away from her and while gripping my hair ordered me "Feed her with your cock. Feed my bitch with your cock and when I tell you, you will feed me with it". Trudy then locked onto me again with another deep, messy, sloppy french kiss. She was basically kissing and licking me at the same time, one hand behind my neck, the other methodically pushing Janice's mouth onto my cock. My cock was raging, not so much with the sucking by Janice but the nature of Trudy's actions. This woman was taking control of the whole situation and I was loving it. I wanted both of them but I really wanted to give Trudy everything I had. I was still roughly groping and pulling and tweaking at her nipples. AS i reached further down to also realise she had replaced her jeans with a pair of leggings. I easily pulled the waistband and pushed my hand down inside them. No knickers either. I broke the kiss. " Did you do a full change?" I laughed. " No but these are easier accessed. I fucking wondered when you would take the hint. Now fuck me with your fingers before we get to the hotel"

All this talk was obviously having an effect on Janice as well. I had 2 fingers already deep in side Trudy's pussy, frigging her for all I was worth. She had released her grip on Janice's head but Janice had now taken a vice like grip on my cock with her mouth and was massaging my anus as she sucked. By now my hand was aching as I had 3 fingers inside Trudy and was finger fucking her with intense speed. She reached for me by the throat and pushed her face into mine and growled " Don't you fucking stop. I'm cumming you young fucker and when I cum I want you to fill the bitches mouth with cum as well.

To this day I'll never know what the taxi driver must have been thinking and he probably tells the story to his mates even now.

Trudy let a deep growl out of her and I felt the trickle of juice over my fingers as her pussy pulsed. All of a sudden my fingers were in a vice like grip as Trudy clamped her pussy around my fingers inside her. She lifted herself of the seat and thrust her pussy towards me. " Arrrrghhhh. Fill the bitch. Fill my whore's mouth with seed." Trudy's voice was quiet but had enough authority to it. Janice was sucking the head of my cock and wanking the shaft hard. She hadn't said a word all throughout this until now. " Give it to me Danny. Do as Trudy says". It was literally seconds until the first spurt, then the second, third... it went on and on as I pumped my cum into Janice's mouth. She was taking everything and not spilling a drop. " Good boy Danny. And very good girl you too Janice. Now come up here and give Trudy her share. I was temporarily spent but shifted over in the seat and Janice got in between us and began to kiss Trudy. Again it was a messy kiss and I saw my cum run out of Trudy's mouth as they kissed hungrily. To this day it was one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed in my life. Thy continued to kiss for a couple of minutes, eventually coming up for air. Janice manoeuvred herself back over me so I was in between the girls. I had managed to tidy myself up and get my jeans buttoned again before Trudy leaned in for another kiss. I responded and as our tongues met I felt the soft, sticky texture of what I knew was my cum as Trudy transferred it to my mouth. I was completely caught off guard and some of it immediately ran down my throat. I was surprised that it didn't bother me and I immediately turned and kissed Janice. I think she was expecting it and hungrily took the remaining cum I had in my mouth onto her tongue. She pulled back from the kiss to expose her tongue with my cum on it before closing her mouth and i watched the motion of her swallowing as she took the rest of me down her throat. I sat back in the taxi seat, my right arm around Janice and my left hand in between Trudy's thighs rubbing the very damp patch in her leggings. " Can't wait to get to your room to get these leggings off. I'm soaked" she laughed. I couldn't wait to get back to our room either.

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

over a year ago

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Loving this

over a year ago

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

I think it will be one hell of a night

By *ipper truckMan
over a year ago

near by

over a year ago

By *onty56Man
over a year ago

Hull

Looking forward to more

over a year ago

up near the top

The taxi pulled up at our hotel and the 2 girls got out leaving me to pay.

"Thanks kid. That was some show and you are one lucky boy. They are going to fuck you senseless tonight" he told me as I paid him with a hefty tip.

"Thanks for waiting at my mate's house and glad you loved the show. I know I'm a lucky man and hopefully I'll be able to perform"

"They'll keep you hard... No doubts of that. Have a great night"

I got out of the taxi and there was no sign of the 2 women. The hotel was packed with people. Looked like a wedding was going on. I looked round the foyer and presumed Janice and Trudy had made their way straight up to the room.

I took the lift up to our floor and made my way along the corridor to my room and listened at the door. No noise at all. I opened the door and made my way in and was met with a sight I've had never saw before and never seen since. There was Trudy standing, minus her leggings wearing like a tight pair of hipster shorts. Janice, still wearing her leather trousers had her legs wrapped around Trudy's waist. They were snogging so intensely they hadn't even heard me come in. Trudy had Janice pushed up against the wall pushing her pussy into Janice's crotch, dry humping her. For every thrust Trudy was giving her Janice was pushing back equally hard. They were lost in a frenzy of lust.

I walked over to them behind Trudy and started kissing the back of her neck as i rubbed a finger along the crack of her peachy arse through her knickers. This only served to make her thrust even harder at Janice.

Trudy pulled away from Janice and turned her head to me and bit my lip with a snarl.

" You had better have a full tank of fuel for tonight Danny. This is an all nighter and I am going to fuck the 2 of you so hard and likewise you 2 to me. "

"Can't wait but I need the toilet first". I had been bursting to go since I had cum in the taxi and as much as I just wanted to take the 2 of them there and then I knew I had to relieve myself.

I went to the toilet and remember for some reason sitting down to pee. My head was spinning and at that point I wish I had taken just a couple less shots than I had. My head started to spin and I rested my head against the cold bathroom wall that felt so good and closed my eyes. I never heard a thing until I woke upright with a jolt. That split second of confusion. Where was I? check. How long was I sleeping? check. Only 10 minutes thank fuck. Had I dreamt the taxi episode. Check...No. What were the girls doing?

I got myself gathered up and looked in the mirror. " Give yourself a shake Danny for fucks sake" I spoke to myself. I threw cold water round my face and took a deep breath before entering the bedroom. For the second time in a short space of time I was mete with a sight I had never saw before and one that a young man of 20 can only dream of.

over a year ago

Great story, looking forward to the next installment

over a year ago

over a year ago

Absolutely top story!

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Can't wait for the next part

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

over a year ago

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *uck role-playMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Nice, looking for a similar thing where ichat a girl up and me and Goldie take her home or goldchats her up and I have to watch, either way it's a dream fantasy for us.

Keep up the good work

over a year ago

By *weet n CurvyWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Awesome story, can't wait for more!

By *slandhopperMan
over a year ago

bristol

over a year ago

Very nice

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *athanM9787Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

look forward to seeing more

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant!!

By *outhEastPaulMan
over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Be nice to hear how this story Continues or concludes

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please

By *ddcoolnamelaterMan
over a year ago

Donegal

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Hope this story will continue!!

over a year ago

I think this has sadly come to an abrupt end

over a year ago

Is it going to continue or what?

By *ack rabbit 1980Man
over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

???

By *olaTvEssexTV/TS
over a year ago

colchester

Loved this story shame it ended

By *stingxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes more please

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *overt711CoolMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

The drink finally got to him and he past out at the erotic scene he encounters

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

You can’t stop there

By *olaTvEssexTV/TS
over a year ago

colchester

Oh why did this stop was really enjoying this story

over a year ago

Wow this is so hot can’t wait for more

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Just read from the very beginning of this amazing story. Bit disappointed that the op hasn't posted for a while but wow....what a great read. Hope the op continues.

over a year ago

up near the top

Sorry for not finishing this story. Will get back at it if people are still interested.

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Absolutely, please do continue!

By *entleman Blue EyesMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Yes yes yes

By *ohn ACouple