Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Schoolmistress sexploits of Miss Isobel Bloom

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Isobel Bloom, Head of English at Nebwatter Community High School, Portslade. Age twenty nine, unmarried, slim, of average height and stunningly gorgeous -Izzy spent most of her time at the school stalking men instead of teaching. It was her goal to seduce one from every ‘humanity'. She’d covered Geography (Earth Sciences) and her own English department in the last couple of years. Her English fellow had been rather flamboyant and Byronesque throughout their business, lots of wailing and writing poetry, but I suppose it’s to be expected with NQTs (newly qualified teachers).

For her next adventure Izzy was looking for someone more staid, mature. Someone who’d been round the block a couple of times. Someone who wouldn't be sending flowers to the house or wanting a cosy night in with a Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd. What Izzy wanted next was someone who was married. And if you're wondering how I know Izzy so well, it's because I AM her. All of the adventures that you will read about in these stories are what happened to ME, about 15 years ago now, in a school in Scotland. I have changed people’s names and place names to protect their identity. If some of the goings on seem odd, it's because they are real. Izzy is me, but a stronger, sassier version of myself. Izzy can kick ass better than I can, give better blow jobs and keep her fingers out of the biscuit cupboard.

Izzy jumped into the car as Keith pulled up.

“Get in quick,” he said. “I don't want to be late. I'm training a new member of staff today.”

The words ‘new member of staff’ immediately piqued Izzy's interest. She looked across at Keith while fiddling with a pearl earring which had become loose.

“MALE member of staff?” she queried. She folded down the sun visor so she could use the mirror. After pulling out a couple of blonde strands from her updo she licked her finger and wet the strands, curling them into a kiss curl on either side of her face. Cute! She looked across at Keith and he nodded. She punched the air in delight, melodramatically.

Keith looked at her after they'd stopped at a red light.

“Don't get too excited, unless you're looking for a sugar daddy.”

“Why would someone like me need a sugar daddy? I'm not after a silver fox. I'm Head of Department and on a salary you could only dream of…you keep teaching the fractions and equations to pay for your infantile hobbies and I'll be spending my big bucks on me!”

As she said this she shook her wrist and watched her new charms sparkle on her Pandora bracelet. A Roman phallus danced adjacent to a Jean Paul Gaultier corset charm embedded with rubies. For a highly sexed person like Miss Isobel Bloom these charms would promise a never-ending supply of the male sex. Well, she liked to think so.

They were approaching the school where they taught. Izzy was appreciative of the good choice she had made today in her clothing. Nude heels and tights and a long but naughty pencil skirt. Naughty because the slit at the back exposed the back of her thighs if she strut down the corridor in a particular manner.

Her cashmere sweater was a virgin blue but with wool so fine and delicate that even the slightest draft would be enough to stiffen and harden a nipple under it. She liked them doing this of their own accord and liked watching the responses of the men in the staffroom as they caught sight of it. Some men would blush and avert their eyes. Others would grin, stare and it would be up to Izzy to walk away and break their gaze.

She picked up her briefcase and Keith locked the car. Staff and pupils were filing into the school and Izzy caught herself looking out for the new guy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

Thanks, there will be plenty more on tomorrow too.

over a year ago

Lovin' your stories izzy!

Waiting for the next instalment..X

over a year ago

"Lovin' your stories izzy!

Waiting for the next instalment..X

"

Cheers, more on tomorrow

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love it ....waiting for tomorrow

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Love it Izzy, keep cumming.. i mean keep it coming.

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ustybeg83Man
over a year ago

bangor

Am being stupid or have you already told this storey??

over a year ago

"Am being stupid or have you already told this storey??"

I have but this is a revised, padded out version. The first version merely scratched the surface.

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

over a year ago

over a year ago

Sounds good so far

By *penallhrsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Oooohhh I like a classy school teacher scenario

By *b9012Man
over a year ago

callington

Bookmarked

By *eajayTV/TS
over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Wonderful start x

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Are we being treated to next instalment please...madam

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

Looking forward to this!

over a year ago

"Bookmarked"

Can you bookmark stuff on here? How do you do it?

By *b9012Man
over a year ago

callington

"Bookmarked

Can you bookmark stuff on here? How do you do it?"

Just replyed bookmarked in forum so I can find the story again with the posts you’ve posted in function

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/20 16:39:49]

over a year ago

Chapter 2

Izzy's first class was 'Successmaker' in the IT suite. This was one of the highlights of her week because the pupils all sat in front of computer screens and answered questions on a boring piece of non-fiction via multiple choice. This meant Izzy had time to catch up on her phone and Whatsapp messages, take a bite out of a sandwich or even apply her make-up. In other words this particular class was 'a skive'. And no better time than Period 1 on a Monday morning.

She watched the pupils slumped over their keyboards, foreheads wrinkly in concentration. She took out her make-up bag and mirror. Her blonde bob hadn't been washed in a couple of days but the dry shampoo she'd sprayed in earlier had given her hair a fuller, sexier shape.

“I need some blush," she thought. "I look like a bloody corpse."

Her make-up bag was bereft of her usual rouge so she looked around the classroom to improvise. Pink chalk could be crushed into a fine powder and rubbed in, but that would make little difference. She suddenly remembered the Jane Austen novel she had been teaching her older pupils. Young women in the 18th century knew that fine, rosy cheeks were attractive to potential suitors so before church would spend 5 minutes pinching at their cheeks with sharp fingertips and nails until a pink crimson glow would take hold giving the effect of a blush or flush of excitement. Izzy took out her cardboard nail file and snapped it in half. With a sliver of emery board in each hand she rubbed it against the apple of each cheek, grimacing in pain as the sandpaper surface grazed and irritated.

When she was done Izzy admired the result. Her cheeks were a stinging deep pink as she smeared a bit of moisturiser over the scuffed skin. She looked good; pretty but shameful, like a teenager who had been caught with a dirty mag or a prefect found stealing from the poppy appeal. She applied some cherry lip gloss and her tongue traced the outline of her lips, licking off the excess in the corners.

She heard the door creak open and just had enough time to swipe away her make-up into her desk drawer. It was Keith and he began introducing the nervous looking old guy at his side.

"Rab can I introduce you to Isobel. Izzy is Head of English and this is 2A doing their successmaker tasks."

The pupils swerved their heads to have a look at ‘Rab'. He seemed a bit unsure of how to react and he smiled and waved in the air at them. “You won't be able to call me Rab in school kids, you'll need to call me Mr. Young.” Schoolchildren don't like being called ‘kids' and Izzy saw some of the more surly ones bristle at the word. Izzy had learned over the years that ‘youngsters' was a term most likely to cause least offence and it was the one she generally used.

Izzy looked Rab up and down in the same way he was sizing her up from the corners of his eyes. He'd be around 5ft 8 or 9. He was wearing beige chinos and a blue and green brushed cotton tartan shirt under a burgundy t jacket. He had a red face. Izzy couldn't be sure if it was because of the warm room temperature in the IT suite or because he was shy. His hair was mousy, mixed in with grey and layered in a tousled way over his head. His eyes were dark blue and were nervous, twitching this way and that. His nose was rather oversized for his face, but she liked that in a man. His mouth sat in a relaxed, friendly smile.

The class turned round and whispered to each other. Izzy heard a couple of boys say 'Boner!' and then collapse into giggles. Izzy turned round to greet Rab. He did indeed have something moving around in his trousers. Keith followed her eye gaze and embarrassed, quickly passed Rab a ringbinder which Rab gratefully received and held in front of his groin area. Izzy smirked as she realised the irony of the folder title -'How to contain a fire in emergancies.' Keith had passed the new guy the Health and Safety policy handbook just in time.

"Nice to meet you Isobel!" said new guy. Izzy lurched at his lilting scottish accent. She loved Scottish accents. It was why she had chosen Glasgow University for her degree. His was definitely west coast, his voice was soft, gritty and incredibly sexy.

For an 'old guy' Rab wasn't so bad. In fact, you can't really call a 49 year old an old guy but because Izzy was in her late twenties anyone who looked old enough to be her dad was...OLD. But this guy was different to the other older men in the school, there was something boyish, mischievous about him. Rab had a vague side parting hair which was rippled from his habit of running his hands through it. His eyes had been all over her body as he came in. They had lingered on her breasts under her cashmere sweater and peered down at her sheer tights and stilettos.

His face was still red. His large nostrils were rapidly taking in the air to calm himself down. He was attractive. Well, she had felt instantly attracted to him on first sight. There was something about him, he reminded her of someone.. of..Harrison Ford! Yes! That was exactly it!

"Nice to meet you Rab! I hear you're going to be taking care of lots of niggly problems with our computers. That's great. It's about time the school got itself a proper ICT technician instead of us having to rely on..."

She approached Rab and whispered in his ear "Shit for brains Keith!" Keith had overheard this as was intended. He mouthed the words "Fuck..You..Slut!" at Izzy and they both burst into laughter. The school bell rang and the pupils shut down their computers and began packing away their stuff, ready to move on to the next lesson.

Rab looked back and forth between Keith and Izzy. What was going on there? They seemed to know each other really well but it didn't come across as romantic. Izzy seemed to have read Rab's mind because she giggled, "Don't mind us Rab. Me and Keith have been car sharing for donkeys years. He knows me better than I know myself. We know how to put up with each other..and wind each other up."

For some reason Rab felt a flush of relief at this news, but he didn't know why ...

over a year ago

Love itcxx

over a year ago

"Love itcxx"

Cheers, loving your stuff too

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Excellent.

By *andybigboiMan
over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Amazing

By *ichtea284Man
over a year ago

Beccles

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fantastic writing, I'm keeping a close eye on this one.

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *akbearMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Love it so far

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

looking forward to reading more soon please

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Superbly written x

By *ostinstokeMan
over a year ago

tean

Great start

over a year ago

You are fantastic, looking forward to hearing more of your adventures.

over a year ago

Bookmarked

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic

over a year ago

Chapter 3

The day had flown by and Izzy was pleased that Monday was out of the way. She'd only had to put two pupils on detention and was pleased that she was adhering to the whole school policy of reducing sanctions. She got her bag and coat and went to find Keith.

Discipline was one of her strengths as a teacher. Her teaching persona came from the sense she was playing a role in school, she was an actress. She felt herself tranform into Miss Bloom as she walked through the school entrance every morning. Without being consciously aware, her spine would straighten up and her neck would arch and stiffen. Her head and eyes would face straight ahead. Izzy liked to think she was chanelling Miss Jean Brodie, softened with Sharon from Eastenders and a dash of Sienna Millar for sex appeal.

Like most teachers Izzy had developed pederipheral vision and seemed to be aware of things happening behind her or in corners of the room. No misdemeanor escaped her eyes, which would narrow under her cat's eye spectacles the instant they occurred.

Her behind would wriggle as she walked the walk of the corridor, stilletto heels click clacking on the linoleum. Her chest was usually pushed out as she battled to get past the queues of pupils waiting to get into class. She would suddenly fold her arms across her breasts if she caught any pupils perving over her. Year 7 and 8s were fine, they were still into minecraft and lego, but once the pimples erupted (around Year 9) the male pupils would suddenly become aware of the opposite sex and as well their peer group (the girls in their classes) they would give Izzy the going over as she stood at the front of the class or was turned around writing on the blackboard. Izzy kept a long baggy cardigan on the back of her chair to put on when she felt those hungry, adolescent eyes checking her out.

The headteacher was quite strict about what his staff could and could not wear. He once sent a physics teacher with hairy legs home for wearing shorts. Izzy had been sent home for wearing a short skirt, even though she had thrown on the long cardigan. Apparently everybody in the staffroom had received an eyeful of her red silk knickers and as she had bent over to pull a carton of milk out of the fridge door.

Talk of the devil, Mr Smith the headteacher was leaving the staffroom and raised a hand when he saw Izzy walking past.

"Isobel...can I have a word?"

The Grey Man was Izzy's moniker for Stephen Smith. He always wore a grey suit on the outside and was most certainly fifty shades of beige on the inside. She had often tried on some mild flirtation with him but it either went over his head or he wasn't interested.

This time he began speaking in a stutter and had turned rather pink. He couldn't meet her eyes and was gazing at her navel area. Izzy put her hand to her stomach and realised she was baring a strip of flesh between where her woollen top ended and her skirt waistband began. Her jumper had ridden up her abdomen and was exposing her belly button. Shit! That's the trouble with cashmere, it's self-felting. And now she was going to be getting another telling off from the Headteacher for exposing flesh again.

She waited for the cringeworthy quiet word from him, but instead he said:

"I need to choose two staff to attend the new Successmaker training course in Chichester on Wednesday. I was thinking it might be a good idea for you to accompany the new Mr Young and show him how the data could be used for monitoring whole school raising of attainment. "

Izzy grinned. Things were falling into place too easily. She nodded and exchanged pleasantries with Mr Smith, said she would be pleased to do the training course.

I think I will find old Rab right now, she thought, and tell him about the little road trip we've got to look forward to on Wednesday.

When she walked into the ICT office she admired the back view of Mr Rab Young. He was looking intently at a computer screen and darting his head round left and right every few seconds to check if anyone was near. His shoulders were broad and sloping and his long arms and thick fingers deftly making movements with the mouse. She looked at those fingers and thought will they ever be near me? Will those hands ever grab at my breasts; cradle my face as he goes in for the kiss; will they slip down the front of my pants and feel hot, wet flesh and a gaping slit which yearns to open up and be explored by his fingers? Will those arms and hands pin me down on the carpet of the ICT suite when everyone has gone home? Can those fingers grab the back of my head, pull my hair hard as he marches me to where he wants me?

Izzy felt so aroused she couldn't face talking to Rab. He would know, she thought. It was unusual for her to feel coy and shy. She tiptoed out of the office and went to find her lift home.

Keith was skinning up in the school carpark when she reached the car.

"If you're gonna smoke that you'll need to wind the windows up, the school janitors are still hanging around."

"As if they give a fuck, " laughed Keith. "I've seen 'em snorting a line of whizz before the school discos. "

'Keith, what's FUNSWINGERS?"

Keith suddenly spat out the joint he'd just popped into the side of his mouth and looked at her, incredulously.

"Where've you come across that?" he asked. He looked rather shocked.

"Harrison Ford was on it when I went into your office to get my coat. He was staring at this grey screen with little 80s style icons. I got the impression he was wanting privacy so bogged off."

"If by Harrison Ford, you mean Rab, then he was on one of the most popular swinging websites in the uk. Can't believe he was on it at school. Thought we had firewalls. He must be looking for a ride tonight, dirty bugger." Keith roared with laughter and lit his roll up.

"Are you on it?" said Izzy.

Keith opened the car window a fraction and blew some smoke out. He didn't look back at her straight away and his gaze rested on one of the janitors emptying a bin.

"Course I am. Everyone is. I'm not on it for sex though. I like the banter. I've made a couple of good mates through it..."

"Women mates?" Izzy raised her eyebrows.

Keith shrugged. "Look you know what I'm like with my nightfishing and radio control car contests, my weekends are always booked up. I've not got time to stalk women or go on dates. When I want a shag I go online. It's no different to ordering a pizza...or seafood." Izzy cringed at the last word, hoping it wasn't a veiled reference to cunnilingus. In bad taste if it was.

"But he's married.." said Izzy.

"They all are! What's his username?"

"I don't know but I'm going to work it out."

Izzy had set herself a challenge. Would she be able to find Rab on the site and gain a bit of intel on his preferences, likes and dislikes before their trip to Chichester on Wednesday? She was excited about what she would find.

"I'll start as soon as I get home," she said to Keith. "I want you on standby to help me navigate this peculiar world of Funswingers. Keep your phone charged."

"Will do," said Keith as they approached the A27 sliproad. "It will be an entertainment."

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Exceptional..

Chapter 4 next wink wink

over a year ago

Very engaged with this tale.

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

over a year ago

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

This is building nicely reminds me of school 30 years ago and my french teachers blouse being undone. Lots of wanks over that view

over a year ago

Awesome

over a year ago

Chapter 4

Izzy did her usual after school routine of two gin and tonics, three cigarettes and no dinner and sat down with her laptop to join Funswingers. She had to choose a username for herself, a boring one that wouldn't stand out if she was to use it for stalking Rab. She tried Honeypot but it had already been taken so she chose Cunthoney instead. She began to get acqainted with the site and its terminology but some of it still made no sense. What the fuck was a 'repeater' or a 'heavy cummer'?!

Just then Keith phoned, "I bet I've beat you to it," he said. "I've found him! He says on the site he lives in Lancing when I know for a fact he lives in Southwick. They always do that, pretend they live about 5 miles away from where they really live cos then they think no-one can identify them."

"What's his username?" interrupted Izzy.

"Sherbydibdab"

"What the fuck is that?" Izzy asked as she put the phone down so she could type on the keyboard and find Rab.

"Dunno, could be anything. Sherbet Dib Dab...Dipping his dick in and out of a fanny, who knows?"

Izzy had Sherbydibdab's profile up. He had 2 public photos to view. One was a full length side profile revealing abdominals she had no idea he had hidden under his shirt. In the other a rubber plant leaf was obscuring his groin area and he had turned his face away from the camera but she still recognised his jaw, his stubble. His arse was rounded and muscular. Then she noticed a couple of purplish lines across his wrist. Looked like friction marks. Either he's been wearing his watch too tight or he'd been tied up in the last week, thought Izzy.

He said he was looking for FF couples or Women aged 21-60. He was prepared to meet smokers. Good! she thought as she flicked the ash from a Lambert and Butler into an espresso cup she was using as an ashtray. There was one 'verification' which Keith told her was like an amazon review. She clicked on it:

"Rab arrived with a bottle of chablis like the gentleman he is. We popped it in a picnic basket and drove to Stanmer park for a bit of forest fun. Rab ensured I was taken care of in a woven willow branch teepee and I enjoyed flogging him with stinging nettles and afterwards tending to the area with dockleaves. I would recommend Sherby. He might have queer tastes but my god is he eager to please a woman."

"Have you read it?" said Keith, his voice bleating out of the speakerphone. "What do you think?"

"I think he's a dirtyminded desperate pervert who has some depraved tastes and fetishes. I can't wait for my schooltrip to Chichester tomorrow."

The next morning Izzy yawned because she'd got up at some ungodly hour to get herself ready. Izzy had arranged for Rab to pick her up and be the driver for their trip to Chichester. That way she'd be able to drink tons of hospitality wine at the corporate Successmaker event. They'd have to sit through a ton of powerpoints and get into some group discussions and it would all be a pile of shite. Still, better than a day's teaching. She'd sleep through it.

When Rab peeped his horn Izzy was out of her front door in seconds. She opened the car door and jumped in, flinging her briefcase onto the back seat. Sitting down, she arranged her business suit so it wouldn't crease. She carefully folded her jacket and placed it on the back seat next to the briefcase. Her 80s style split skirt slid up above her knees as she got comfortable. She didn't bother tugging it down. Her nude tights showed off all the contours of her shapely legs and she bent down and took off her red stilletoes. When you are wearing a boring black business suit you might as well jazz it up with a red pair of shoes. She was also wearing her lucky red underwear. And besides, a red bra doesn't show up under a white satin blouse the way a black one would.

She grabbed the seatbelt and pulled it across, deliberately dividing her breasts with it so their full rounded shape was on show. The seatbelt edge rubbed against the side of her right nipple. She felt it pop up and it's shape become obvious under the thin silk blouse. She'd undone the top 3 buttons of her blouse which exposed a gold crucifix, one she had inherited from her Aunt. She loved pretending to be a good Catholic girl. Her hair was swept back and fastened at the nape of her neck with a couple of kerbigrips. She had a long, pretty neck and liked it to be on display. She would imagine Rab was kissing the back of it when she sat in front of him for the powerpoints.

"Alright then Rab!" she said as he set off. He looked nervous and had given her a quick onceover and put his key in the ignition before giving her a nod. There was a very faint whiff of aftershave which was a good sign, he'd given himself a good shave and attempted to style is hair. He wasn't wearing a suit but had on his burgundy ty jacket and a pair of chinos. There was just something about him. It was chemical. She felt so drawn to him, so linked and she had a picture in her mind that she couldn't get rid of, their bodies entwined, rolling around on top of a bed. Hot flesh next to hot flesh. He was Harrison and she wanted to be Harrison's harlot.

The Successmaker event was as boring as she expected. Rab gave a little speech about how the school was using the data from pupils' results to set up tailormade revision programmes. He wasn't able to meet her eye for some reason and she felt ignored. As soon as the drinks and nibbles came in she dived towards them. The plastic cups were only a third full with an offering of white wine so she grabbed one of the unopened bottles and sneaked it into her briefcase. In the Ladies' toilets she was glad the bottle was a screw top. She easily opened it and tipped two thirds down her throat. Chenin Blanc, easily done. Very palatable.

There was only half an hour left of the workshop. She had to fill in an evaluation form. Rab kept looking at his watch and seemed anxious to go.

As Izzy stood up to put her suit jacket back on she realised the alcohol had taken hold and she swayed a little and grabbed onto the chair in front to steady herself. Rab had noticed and gently guided her out of the conference room and out of an emergency exit. He put one arm round her shoulder and offered the other for her hand, to help steady herself. They moved down a grassy slope to the car park and it was at this point that Izzy tripped on the slippery grass and landed on her front on the gravel. Lying on her stomach her arms were above her head where she had stretched them out to break her fall. Rab picked her up as swiftly as if she were a ragdoll. He swiped her behind, ridding her skirt of dust and gravel. He steered her towards his car and said, "Now lets have a look at you."

Leaning against the car door she stood upright and watched as Rab inspected. His eyes started at the floor and he bent down to slip her foot back into her shoe. As his gaze wandered upwards a trickle of blood ran down her calf but was quickly absorbed by her tights. There was a graze on her kneecap, a bad one. He took out his mobile phone and used the torch option to inspect her knee. He pointed it up her skirt, on the premise of looking for more grazes. The beam of light hit Izzy's crotch and he saw a flash of bright red silk which looked even more crimson against the white flesh of her inner thigh.

"I can see you've grazed your knee," said Rab, still kneeling on the ground. Izzy didn't say anything, she was focusing on standing upright.

"You're going to have to get a plaster or bandage on this," Rab said. They both peered around the car park at the same time and gave each other a knowing look. Rab had parked in the corner of the carpark under a tree to avoid the sun. There were no other cars left in their corner. It was dark and their spot seemed relatively private. They didn't have to worry about nosey parkers.

"I'll get my first aid kit."

Rab opened his boot and came out with some items. "It'll be easier if you sit on the bonnet." He suddenly picked Izzy up from under both her arms and lifted her and placed her lying on the car bonnet with her back against the windscreen and her long legs spreading apart on the sloping bonnet.

"It's this leg," he said. I think you're going to have to take your tights off."

Izzy began to pinch her tights down at both sides when Rab said, "Look, it's going to be easier if I just rip them off." Izzy nodded. Rab put his hand up her skirt and grasped the nylon tights. With his teeth he made a rip in them which turned into a wider hole. He put his other hand up, tore again and ripped them completely off. Izzy helpfully kicked off her shoes and Rab yanked the tights over her feet so they were off.

Izzy was rather dazed and confused. Her knee was killing her but the alcohol made the pain vague and fuzzy. She felt vulnerable lying with her legs spread apart on the bonnet of a car. Now she was without tights the cold air made her cunt tingle behind the crotch of her knickers where a wet patch of desire was radiating.

Then suddenly Rab did something rather unexpected. Holding her right leg and cradling her knee he began to lick and gently suck the wound, licking off dried blood from round the edges. Izzy jerked at the sudden jolt of pain.

"I'm sorry Izzy," Rab explained. "I don't have any antiseptic wipes."

To feel his tongue carressing her graze felt like a mix of sharp pain and pleasure. It was also extremely frustrating.

I want his mouth elsewhere she thought. She could see and feel the outline of his head against her thigh, she felt the weight of him, the warmth of him. She spread her fingers and grasped his head, his hair. She wanted to pull up his head and squeeze either side of it with her thighs. She wanted to trap him there so he couldn't escape. Izzy wanted his finger to pull aside her silk briefs and for his tongue to start exploring. She wanted to slam his face down onto her cunt, writhe against his face, using his sharp nose to stimulate and rub against her clit. She could feel herself begin to throb and pulsate at the thought of this. She felt her red knickers become saturated with the watery musky fluid which was seeping out of her now.

Rab must have thought her little gasps were from pain because he said, "It's all over now. I'm putting a bandage on."

"Thanks," whispered Izzy, eyes still closed, still living her fantasy. She didn't want to get off that bonnet. But she had no choice because he lifted her again and stood her up against the car. He took his jacket off and placed it around her shoulders, deliberately brushing the back of his hand against her breast as he did so, lingering, ascertaining its shape and softness. Izzy pretended not to notice but she blushed and started to tremble with excitement and desire.

"You're shaking!" said Rab. "You must be freezing, let's get you in the car."

Izzy was still woozy from the acohol and was glad it would give her the dutch courage to carry out her seduction masterplan for the journey home.

She slumped into the passenger seat and closed her eyes. Her's was the next move.

over a year ago

Best chapter yet

over a year ago

"Best chapter yet "
yes, everyone likes the car bonnet one. Xx

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Great stuff. I've been waiting for a story to get stuck into. Just one request OP... Please finish it

over a year ago

bookmark

over a year ago

"Great stuff. I've been waiting for a story to get stuck into. Just one request OP... Please finish it "

I am definitely finishing it. The last chapter will be a Funswinger meet where Izzy meets Rab in disguise.

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Liking this one alot

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"Great stuff. I've been waiting for a story to get stuck into. Just one request OP... Please finish it

I am definitely finishing it. The last chapter will be a Funswinger meet where Izzy meets Rab in disguise."

Can't wait.

And in the meantime I'll continue to enjoy the build up

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Very very nice. ..

By *appyChap91Man
over a year ago

Hull

Really enjoying this

over a year ago

"Really enjoying this "

Thankyou, I like positive feedback, it spurs me on to keep writing xx

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

1st class writing......

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Fantastically written and a really good story.

Enjoying your work, more please x

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

This sounds familiar have I read it before Izzy?

over a year ago

"This sounds familiar have I read it before Izzy?"

I am re-hashing the origial story I put on here a while back so yes you have seen it before. Fleshing it out ready for publication and eager to get feedback xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thankyou. Chapter 5 is a BJ

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I can’t wait for Chapter 5 miss

By *ick and JoMan
over a year ago

worcester

Mmmmm keep going

over a year ago

"Mmmmm keep going "

Com8ng soon

By *usallnightMan
over a year ago

grantham

can't wait for the next bit she reminds me of a teacher when I was at school

over a year ago

"can't wait for the next bit she reminds me of a teacher when I was at school"

Cheers, I'll put a mod song in it somewhere. The specials or the who or the small faces. It can be on the car radio. Pick a song and I will put it in next episode, it can be on the car radio.

By *oole20Man
over a year ago

everywhere

Very well written x

over a year ago

Chapter 5

Rab courteously opened the door for Izzy as she got into the front seat. It would be an hour and a half journey back home and Izzy was in the process of sobering up.

After he'd started the engine and turned the wheel to leave the car park Rab said,

"I'll need to stop for petrol at some point. Should I get you paracetomol for you knee?"

"No, it's fine!"

Izzy kicked off her shoes, slid back in the car seat and stretched out her legs, placing her feet against the dashboard. Her skirt rode up her legs again, stopping at thigh level. She bent her grazed knee towards her face and examined the bandage at eye-level. She could see where a pool of blood had been absorbed, it stung if she touched it.

"Keep your legs raised, if you can," said Rab shyly. "It will help with blood loss."

So Izzy got comfortable and lay back, closing her eyes. She felt rather naked without her tights, she should probably use her suit jacket to cover her legs but was glad she'd thrown it in the boot. Her mother had always told her to to put her legs on show whenever she could.

Rab turned the car radio on, swizzling the dial until he found a station that was rather crackly.

"You're listening to Funswingers FM and I am your host, JohnnyNiceCock..we are playing your requests between now and eight pm. First off we're playing Glad and Sorry by Faces. This has been requested by Tea& Empathy who is re-painting his boat at Brighton Marina as we speak..he says he'll be finished by 9 and if there are any lonely ladies in the area who'd like to meet him for a drink at the Master Mariner, then they'd be most welcome."

Izzy was perplexed. Johnny Nice Cock? That's not the type of dj name you'd come across before 9pm.

"...hope you enjoyed that folks and let's all wish tea and empathy all the best of luck this evening and now let's go back to the 80s with Depeche Mode.."

"I'll put the heater on, " Rab said.

And as the air heated up, left the vents and blew up her skirt, Izzy became aware that the musky, sweaty and delicious smell from between her legs had started to circulate and fill the car. Her silk knickers had become saturated with her watery juice earlier as she'd lain on the car bonnet and now, as the heater hit this wet patch the fragrance was rekindled. She blushed and felt embarrassed. Had Rab noticed? She saw that he was sniffing and that he'd rubbed his nose a couple of times. His face was turning the same shade of beetroot as his burgundy jacket. It was rather vulgar of her to dry out her knickers this way but the feel of warm air blowing at her cunt was too good a sensation to let go.

"This is Funswingers FM and we have a request from Chrissielegs in Henfield. Chrissie wants anything by the Beatles and I hope 'The long and winding road' will help us all through our journeys home tonight."

Rab pulled into a BP garage and began filling the car with petrol. He popped his head round the car door.

"Anything I can get you for the journey home?"

Sugar, Izzy thought. I'm beginning to feel hungover so I need sugar and hydration.

"Can you get me a full fat cola and a tub of ice-cream?"

Rab looked bemused and smiled, "What's a full fat cola?"

"Oh you know, normal, not diet shit. The stuff that has 7 teaspoons of sugar per can. And try and get chocolate or caramel ice-cream. I'm not the vanilla type."

Rab looked non-plussed so she guessed the vanilla reference had gone over his head.

Once Rab was inside the petrol station she began to look in the glove box and side pockets for clues to Rab's homelife. There were a couple of pink hairslides so Izzy guessed he had a daughter. There was a hair brush with shortish red hair in it. Could be the kid or the wife, she supposed. There was a packet of Ryvitas and a birthday card. She opened the card. 'Happy Birthday Yvonne from all at St. Peter's Church, you are the best sunday school teacher everxxx'

Ha! thought Izzy. So the wife's a teacher too!

With ginger pubes for hair. And she must be an anorexic bitch if she's on the Ryvitas.

Then she pulled down the passenger sun visor and switched on the internal car light so she could look at herself. Her eyeliner had smudged a little but that only served to make her more sexy. She took out the lip gloss from her handbag and brushed on a layer. She undid another button from her blouse so it was now open at the start of her cleavage. She pinched her nipples so they were visible under the white silk. In fact, she decided to take her bra off altogether. Her breasts were pert and shapely on their own, they didn't need the support of a brassiere. She shivered with delight as her breasts swung free from their former constraint and her nipples being gently tickled with the silky fabric of her blouse.

"Caramel Chew Chew!" exclaimed Rab as he sat in the driving seat and buckled up.

"They didn't do small ones, had to buy a family size."

Rab switched the radio back on and grinned as Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing came on.

"Have you a spoon in the car?"

Rab shook his head. As he pulled a right turn onto the road he began tapping the steering wheel and mouthing the words to the song:

"and when I get that feeling..I want sexual healing..."

Izzy couldn't help herself and smiled back at him. She patted the ice-cream tub, drumming to the song. She held the tub against her sore knee, instinctively. After a couple of seconds the lid released some and she felt the icy thrill of a couple of drips running back towards the back of her thigh.

She put a hand between her legs and wiped off the drips with the back of her hand. She then lifted her hand to her face and licked off the melted ice-cream. She wondered if he'd been watching.

Of course he had. He'd had to swerve last minute around a cyclist he hadn't noticed.

"This is me JohnnyNiceCock and we have a competition coming up for all you Funswingers out there. We've played your requests and now we have a request ourselves. We want you to send in photos of your playmates to match this caption "Who Dares Wins". Best three entries will win day passes for Brighton's infamous swinging SPA in Kemptown."

"What is this radio cheesey shit?" said Izzy.

"Get it off, I feel like I'm in a fucking episode of Car Share. Funswingers FM? And how come it's full of smut, is it a pirate station?"

Rab was shaking with silent laughter. He realised he took great pleasure in teasing her, making her feel uncomfortable. He liked making her blush. It seemed to put her in her place.

over a year ago

""You're listening to Funswingers FM and I am your host, JohnnyNiceCock..""

Flattered, truly flattered! That made me laugh out loud, along with all the other emotions your stories usually evoke. Brilliant stuff!

over a year ago

""You're listening to Funswingers FM and I am your host, JohnnyNiceCock.."

Flattered, truly flattered! That made me laugh out loud, along with all the other emotions your stories usually evoke. Brilliant stuff!"

Ha ha, nice surprise eh? There will be proper filth in next chapter x

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

As captivating as ever....do any welsh appear in any future chapters..?

over a year ago

I enjoy your stories.

It’s amazing they are all on facts.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Love it great story

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Dam I have wanted to fuck her form the first chapter

By *ancspete132Man
over a year ago

oldham

Great story...so far

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Keep it coming miss. Chapter 5 was worth waiting for x

over a year ago

Chapter 6

They had about 40 minutes of the journey home left. I need to do something thought Izzy. I have to make a physical connection with him. A peck on the cheek as he drops me off won't suffice. If you don't make a skin to skin connection early on you are destined and doomed to be friends forever.

She opened the tub of icecream and used two fingers to scoop it up. Of course, some spilled on to her blouse and before she could catch it the blob had swiftly made its descent, hesitating at the mound of her breast then sliding its way down following a track which slid directly over her nipple. And as it did so, her body heat melted it until a large sticky stain appeared, making the silk blouse translucent underneath.

"Fuck! Rab have you got a wet wipe? I've got icecream on this blouse that cost me a bloody fortune."

Rab looked across out of his driving trance. He saw Izzy picking away at the blouse with a fingernail.

"In the glove box. Babywipes. Should be a bottle of water in there too."

Izzy grabbed a wad of wipes and drenched them with water. She squeezed the wad until water dripped down and saturated the stain and then scrubbed at her right breast, the wet patch spreading bigger and bigger and when Rab looked over and saw her fussing over it he could see a vague circle of nipple through the wet silk. Then the nipple popped up and he saw Izzy herself draw in a sharp intake of breath as she looked across and met his eyes.

"You could take it off if you like," he said. "It's warm enough in here. It might be dry by the time I get you home."

Izzy shook her head and thought no thanks, I call the shots. She was a bit taken aback to be honest. Was that a come-on? Or a joke? A song she recognised had come onto the radio. She'd switched to 6. None of that FunnySwinger shite. It was Playground Love by Air.

"I'm a high school lover

And you're my favourite flavour

Love is all, all my soul

You're my playground love."

She turned the volume up. This must be one one of the sexiest songs ever recorded. Slow, mournful, exquisite saxaphone solo and a dreamy French guy's vocal. How many men had she seduced with this track? At least four! She felt the car speaker's vibration buzzing her left knee. It felt good. She hoped Rab didn't mind how loud it was.

She looked and he was fixated on the road ahead. The song, her ice cold breast, the speaker vibrations, her bare legs, her sore knee, the sight of Rab so carefully, dilligently watching the road was all serving to turn her on. Big time. She was going for it. Her eyes drifted down to his left thigh in its pair of chinos and she gently put her hand on it and squeezed.

Rab didn't flinch but she knew he was aware of where he hand was by the way his breathing had changed. He was breathing out through pursed lips.

As she gently moved her hand, still squeezing, towards his inner thigh she felt a bulge developing under fabric. She ran her fingers around the outline of the bulge and then began to gently massage it. She daren't look at him. What if she was making a mistake?

Rab began to gasp but didn't try to remove her hand. Instead, he gripped the steering wheel more tightly and moved his head more towards the windscreen.

"Can't we stop in a layby or s-something?" whispered Izzy. She was rather shocked at the shakiness of her own voice.

"Are you joking, this is the A27 and there won't be another turnoff for 20 mins."

He took his left hand off the steering wheel and softly held the back of her head and stroked the length of her neck, naver taking his eye off the road. She smirked at this sign of encouragement.

"Then you'll need to lie back and enjoy the drive," she whispered. "And I think you are right in that this blouse will be better off than on..."

She undid the 3 or so buttons which were holding the blouse together. She hunched forward and slid it off.

Rab gasped outloud as he saw her smooth, bare back. She glanced sideways at him and bit her lip in anticipation of that would come next. She slowly arched back into her seat and lay back.

The section of A27 they were currently driving through was sparse but street lights lit up the inside of the car at 3 second intervals. And when this happened Izzy's semi-naked body was lit up by a bluish white light. When Rab looked across he took in the sight of this nakedness. Broad strong shoulders, her neck longer and even more elegant than he'd remembered. Leading down to THOSE BREASTS! Full, firm, wobbling slightly in transit. Perfect, pendulous and when the vision of them disappeared between streetlights he put his eyes back on the road waiting hungrily in anticipation of the next flash of them when her marblesque, smooth, milky-white skin would briefly light up as though snapped by a flash bulb in a photoshoot.

Izzy slowly turned the mechanism to recline his seat back. The new angle meant his lap was more exposed and she had better access. Rab looked like a racing driver lying back at an angle and his arms stretched out gripping the wheel.

The song continued as Izzy began to undo the chinos button and zip.

"Yet my hands are shaking

I feel my body reeling

Time's no matter, I'm on fire

On the playground love."

He was wearing white Y fronts and it was easy to take out his cock to examine. He was circumcised. His dick wasn't on the large size but its girth was good. Good, I won't gag, thought Izzy. As soon as she released him his cock sprung up, hard, solid, an obedient soldier. He was shifting in his seat and Izzy knew she'd have to start off gently.

She bent her head down and began to kiss it softly, like a friend's cheek. It was growing in her grasp, becoming even more firmer and taller by the second.

"Good God!" Rab suddenly moaned. He was still driving, eyes ahead on their final stretch of the journey. He spoke quickly and passionately.

"You've no idea how much I've dreamed of this. Ever since I started working in the school and saw you walking the corridors with your tight skirts and tight tops and your mouth, your smile, your mischievous eyes, I've wanted to shove my hand up your skirt, get inside your knickers and get my hand up there, twisting, screwing you with it. You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you. I want to shove you backwards on your teacher's desk, swipe the exercise books off and bury my head between your legs. I want to bend you over the photocopier, bite your ass, spread your legs and fuck you from behind."

Izzy was shocked...and delighted. But there was a task at hand and she needed to be getting on with it. The jap's eye was already filling with clear pre-cum. First her tongue dabbed into it and she swirled it around the head like she was licking an ice-cream. Then she pressed the tip of it under the glans and then began flicking her tongue around its circumference. She angled herself so she'd be able to take him deep into her mouth. Her bare breasts swung over the handbrake and rested agaist the side of his seat as she made her tongue broad and flat, repetatively making long slow strokes from base to top, all the while looking up at his face, at his eyes. He did glance down now and then at the sexual act being performed but had to look away quickly, try to focus on the road and the streets ahead. He had opened his window an inch, hoping a blast of fresh air would aid his concentration.

When her tongue was tired she licked her lips, pursed them, and took him into her mouth. She kept her lips firmly wrapped round his cock, so there was a gentle vacuum, suction and she gently pumped away, slowly rhythmically, quickening then slowing down, alternating the speed, teasing. Because he wasn't large she was able to take the whole length of him in, his helmet sliding against the roof of her mouth, reaching the back of her throat without gagging.

"Never stop!" gasped Rab. "I mean don't stop." "It's amazing. I'm on fire!"

Izzy popped him out of her mouth and gave him a hard stare.

"Keep your eyes on the fucking road. I want to get home alive, don't you?"

Then she grabbed with one hand her tub of icecream from the footwell and filled her mouth with a massive glob and swallowed. Then she immediately took Rab's cock and rubbed it against the icy roof of her mouth. Rab's body shuddered at the change in temperature. He gasped and from his facial expression Izzy knew he was finding the shock pleasurable. She did this a few times and then she thought, it's time to finish him off.

As she held him at the base at eye-level and contemplated her next move her crucifix chain swung out and dangled over it.

Izzy's creative talents and imaginative mind were well known to all who knew her.

She hooked the chain with her tongue and took it into her mouth. Then she begin licking the shaft of Rab's cock again and rubbing the chain against it with her tongue. The crucifix cross hung down. She took it between her teeth and stabbed it against the glans. She reasoned that if Rab liked being stung by nettles he would find a crucifix stabbing delightful.

Rab could feel sharp stabs of pain at the head of his penis and knew Izzy must be playing some game. But pain turned him on and he was writhing in ecstacy now. He had no idea if he was driving the car or not. At this moment in time he did-not-give- a-fuck-because-he-was-about-to-come.

Izzy sensed this and as soon as he started to ripple and pulsate she squeezed his cock into her cleavage. She pushed her breasts together, trying to contain the semen which was firing out. One squirt caught the side of her face at the jawline. Another just missed her eye.

Rab was making gutteral noises but his half-closed eyes were still on the road. He was clutching the top of her head with his left hand as if to steady himself. The car slowed down.

"Are we here?" asked Izzy? She sat back in her seat with her arms folded across her sticky bare breasts.

Rab brought the car to a stop.

"Indeed, we have arrived, " he said.

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

If you give suck cock like how you write about sucking cock..madam you must be f'ing amazing..

May I join the queue which no doubt must be forming..

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

You keep impressing Miss. You promised us a bj but you delivered on the move. xxx

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice