Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Real Life Reader's Wife Part Two

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Barbara breaks away from our kiss first.

"I want your cock" she whispers "I want you inside me. But first, we finish this. I'm so fucking horny, I'm struggling to resist you. Promise me you won't fuck me until we've finished the shoot, ok?" I nod and she leans back in for another kiss. My hand drops to her thogh and she opens her legs, inviting me to touch her again. Then I push her away, call her a naughty girl and with a tremendous effort I stood up. My erection was straining at my trousers. It would be so easy to unzip and let this sex starved beautiful woman take her fill of me. She'd probably ride me right there on the carpet. But I have promised and the waiting will make it all the more delicious.

We go upstairs, Barbara's naked bum looking like an absolute peach as I follow it up the stairs. Into her bedroom and she has various outfits picked out, all coordinated with lingerie. She's throught this through very well. We pick a figure hugging black dress for a shoot in the spare bedroom. Barbara can't wait to get undressed this time and I have to encourage her to keep her clothes on for some shots.

"Easy, that's it, tease them, blokes like that. CLICK. Don't show them everything at once. CLICK. I like to take it all in and save my cum for the very last page. CLICK."

She poses like a natural now, putting on a shy and demure face when required but her sexual desires burns through on most of the pictures. I can't think of any bloke who wouldn't enjoy these. Another outfit change and into the kitchen, lots of cheeky and creative shots of her on the worktop and the cold of the fridge against her nipples. We even shoot some that I know will never make it into the magazines. Barbara fucks a large courgette, a frankfurter and a banana, all the while telling me she wishes it was my cock. I'm sporting a permanent hard on now, uncomfortable at times but I keep my word and carry on shooting. Her labia look so good hugging the sausage as she ides it in and out. I show her the pictures and she tells me that's what my cock is going to look like pretty soon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Oh yeah

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

I have to be honest, I don't last too long after that. I've got a load of fantastic shots of her, taken on a wide variety of positions in most rooms of the house. I've enough for a few issues and more and Barbara is on the whole delighted about how she looks.

We're sat at the kitchen table, enjoying a coffee. Barbara is naked again, her clothes from the final shoot discarded on the kitchen floor. She broaches the subject first.

"So then, business is done. Now it's time for pleasure. If you still want to?" she's a little shy now. Silly really, after seeing her so completely naked over the last few hours, but I understand it's a big step and I reach out a hand to touch her arm and reassure her. She smiles.

"No man apart from my husband has touched me like you have for years" she says.

"It's ok if you don't want to" I say softly.

"It's not that" she says "it's that I know once I start I will want more and more, of you and of others. I can feel it, insatiable, building inside me. He can go fuck his tart. I'm having my fun now. I just don't know how much will be enough, you know?"

"I'll be here for you whenever you want" I tell her "and whatever you want to do in future."

She smiles again "Thank you. Now, I'm going to fuck you. And you're going to fuck me. And it's going to feel amazing"

She leads me upstairs again to the bedroom, still dressed only in stockings and suspenders. Her peach of an arse juggles slightly as she walks and I am relieved that my cock will soon be free of its confinement. She takes my hand when we enter the room and leads me to the bed.

"Go slow" she tells me "I want to savour this" and helps me off with my clothing. My cock springs free of my boxers and she let's go a small gasp. It's not huge, but it's a good size and she reaches out nervously to touch it. She strokes my shaft, cups my balls then we climb onto the bed and she lowers her mouth and begins to lovingly suck my cock.

A lot about the way she has sex can be described like that. Lovingly. Over the next few hours we make love. There are times when we fuck, times when we shag and times when she rides me sideways but in the whole it's tender, gentle love making that we enjoy.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, carry on please

over a year ago

I'm laid on the bed Barbara is sucking my cock. Her breasts gently touch my inner thighs as she goes down, that sweet spot exciting me. Her tits and large and full, swinging as she rocks her head and body up and down and I reach to caress one, feel her nipple harden at my touch and hear her soft moan of pleasure. She makes eye contact and carries on kissing and sucking my cock, enjoying herself. I motion to her to move around and she understands, still with my cock in her mouth she lifts a leg over my body and straddles me. I shuffle myself under her and pull her hips down towards me. Her pussy opens like a flower and my world is filled with her. I kiss gently at her labia, pleased to be back this close and intimate again. She's working my cock with vigour now, cupping my balls and I bury my face into her body, reaching with my tounge as deep as I can go. She squeals and squirms as I fuck her hole and I can almost drink her, she's so wet. I grab her hips and she sits back on me, I find her clit and suck, my god, she's cumming hard. Spasms and jolts shake the bed and her thighs tighten and slowly relax. She rolls off me and lays back. I stroke her tummy and her breasts, idly plying playing with my cock and wait for her to revive.

over a year ago

By *b9012Man
over a year ago

callington

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

over a year ago

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *akbearMan
over a year ago

Newbury

Loving this

By *odgerMan
over a year ago

Wirral

over a year ago

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *rai69Man
over a year ago

Colchester

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

" "

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *iffy1968Man
over a year ago

STAFFORD

Fantastic

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Hot

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago

Back for part 2

over a year ago

By *ice guys do it betterMan
over a year ago

greenock

By *weet n CurvyWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

By *ilverwolfMan
over a year ago

urmston

Awesome story just what every guy wants

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Great read

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Great story, dont stop!

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Welcome back love the story

By *ornyforcesMan
over a year ago

elgin

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm great loving this

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic story, I hope that there’s more!

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago

Barbara stirs, almost falling into a snooze after her orgasm but I keep my hand moving across her body, touching her breasts her tummy and her thighs. She rouses when I start to suck on her nipples again and tells me she wants me.

"You promised not to fuck me until after the shoot. It's after the shoot. I want your cock inside me" she says and tenderly strokes me face. We go slowly. She lays back and opens her legs and I position myself close to her. I let her hold my shaft and she glides the tip of my cock all over her labia, playing with it, savouring the touch of another man's cock after so many sex-starved years. The little moans she makes are incredibly sexy, and when she tells me she's ready I adjust my weight and slowly, gently ease myself into her.

She's still so wet it's incredibly easy to slide in but I exercise admirable restraint and go as slow as I can. Barbara is still holding my cock as I penetrate her, gripping my shaft as her body accepts me and she's whispering to me to go slowly, that she's loving it and I inch inside her do so gently. She takes her hand away when I'm almost fully in and hugs me close to her, tells me to hold still, and I can feel her moving her muscles, hugging and squeezing my cock and enjoying every sensation. It's incredibly intimate and a far cry from the hard fucking we'll be doing soon enough but for that moment I'm as close to Barbara as I've ever been with anyone in my life.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

She holds me close as begins to rock her hips, and I go with the motion and we start to fuck in earnest. Our bodies entwine and rise and fall together, we change positions and all the while I keep my cock deep inside her. I sit back, lift her legs and fuck her, she holds her tits up and they bounce to our rhythm and she cums again when I rub her clit.

We slow it down when I move her legs around and take her laying on her side and from this angle it's easy to moving into spooning her whilst I whisper his beautiful she is into her ear and play with her tits. From this position we move to doggy style and I can't resist grabbing my phone for this. I take pictures and video of my cock being gripped by her lips as I stay still and she grinds and fucks herself silly. We watch the video later and compare it to the food she was fucking in the kitchen. We both agree my cock looks better.

As we're still going for it in doggy style, her phone rings. She looks across and sees who is calling.

"Oh shit it's my husband. I had better answer. Be quiet, but don't you dare stop fucking me" she says and swipes to answer the call.

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

[Removed by poster at 10/07/20 11:15:22]

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Hot stuff

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

over a year ago

So hot

over a year ago

. Need an another update. Need something to read on the train

over a year ago

I go as fast as I dare, not wanting to let the sticky wet sounds of her pussy or the heavy slaps of her tits give the game away but I want to have some fun all the same. She stifles moans ad her other half fills in on that he'll be away another night on his business trip. Barbara lets him talk, answers his questions about her day with short yes and no answers,and tries her best not to let on that she's got my cock inside her.

All of a sudden she switched positions and turns around, laying on the bed with her legs open in front of me. I move to enter her again but she motions no and covers the phone with her hand.

"Wank over me. Cum on me whilst I'm talking" she says, and carries on with her conversation, but with two fingers of her free hand touching herself between her legs. I stroke myself close to her, feel it welling up and as she's talking to him about doing the garden or something I release my load. It shoots up her torso, the bursts unleashed with such power I leave her covered from her tummy to her chin. I cum eight, nine, ten bursts and Barbara is wide eyed at the amount I'm shooting onto her. She sits up and takes my cock into her mouth, tasting the last spurts before I collapse on the bed beside her, then she ends the call swiftly and says "Oh my fucking word!"

Cum in her hair, on the pillows, in ropes on her tits and pooling in belly button. I regain my senses and tell her to wait there, grabbing my camera to preserve the scene. I snap away and Barbara starts to scoop up my mess, tasting some, but majority she keeps in her palm. Watching my reaction she rubs it onto and into her pussy, and my reaction is one of delight. I feel my cock throb, I've only just cum but this is so horny I can't help be turned on again. I'm half hard when she pushes me back onto the bed and straddles me but by the time she has grasped my cock and pointed it towards her sticky, cum sodden lips I'm fully erect and she rides me like she hadn't been fucked for years.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *appytimes2019Man
over a year ago

East Manchester

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *Bigal.Man
over a year ago

attlebourough

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ohnnyal80Man
over a year ago

Dunbar

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

Awesome

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

wow

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

By *weet n CurvyWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

over a year ago

"I haven't been fucked like that in years" says Barbara as she collapses onto me after another orgasm. She rolls to the side and I make to roll away from her but she holds me close to her.

"Stay inside me. I like feeling you in there" she tells me so we lay with our legs entwined, my cock still inside her she idly runs her fingers through my chest hair. Her breasts are still sticky with my cum, and so od my chest hair for that matter. I play with her nipples and enjoy feeling her squeeze her pelvic muscles and hug my cock.

"I've imagined this for years. Not exactly this, but the next man I would have sex with, or if that ever would happen. You're pretty good, I have to admit"

"You too" I reply "I don't know how I lasted so long, taking all the photos I just wanted to have you there and then. "

"You're a decent bloke, and you're respectful. I asked you to wait and you did and I like that."

We kiss again, as passionately and deeply as on the sofa downstairs and before long Barbara is sitting back on top of my, head back, arms stretched behind her, riding my cock again. She tells me to take pictures and I reach for my camera and shoot away. Although these shots will not make the magazine Barbara is keen to see herself fucking me, so we take our time, shoot lots of positions, close ups and full body shots of ourselves. We get creative, using the timer and mirrors to see ourselves from new angles.

"We should get another photographer next time" Barbara jokes.

"How about another guy for you and I'll take the pictures?" I say. She bites her lower lip.

"Oh I'd like that. I'd like that a lot. Do you have a friend who'd want to?"

"I've got many friends who'd love to" I say "but let's take our time. You can afford to be choosy."

We eventually rose from the bed and Barbara leads me to the en suite and into the shower. We wash each other, kiss under the warm water and, yes, you guessed it, make love one more time as the water cascades over us.

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

wow!!

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

over a year ago

That about wraps up my first afternoon with Barbara. We meet again, of course, can't resist each other after that. Her husband is away a lot, and she, in her words, has a lot of catching up to do in the bedroom after all those wasted years. I introduce a friend of mine into the mix and we have a number of memorable nights together. I love watching Barbara getting fucked almost as much as I love her fucking me. But those are tales for another time.

This one wraps up where it started, in Mr Patel's papershop. I call in one morning and Barbara is there behind the counter, a nervous and excited smile in her face.

"Oh god, have you seen it? I'm in it, and well, on it! I was putting the dirty magazines out this morning and I was right there, in the cover! I've had to buy all the copies so Mr Patel doesn't see!"

She glances to make sure the shop is empty and takes out a copy of Reader's Wives from a brown paper bag under the counter. There she is, beautiful and topless on the cover, her nipples obscured by stars but it's unmistakably Barbara. I'm kinda proud my photos were deemed print quality, and I smile the memories of that afternoon flooding back to me.

"Have you looked inside?" I ask her. She nods back.

"I look really good" she smiles at me, "I mean, REALLY good. Thank you."

"My pleasure" I say with a wink.

She takes a step backwards, backing into the curtain towards the stock room. She slips her dress off one shoulder, then the other. Her tits stand full and round, nipples as hard as I've ever seen them.

"Turn the sign to closed" she tells me. "I'm taking a lunch break. You're going to join me."

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iffy1968Man
over a year ago

STAFFORD

brilliant

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

Great story, looking forward to Barbara's other exploits

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Great story love to hear more.

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

over a year ago

Such a horny story.

over a year ago

Thanks to everyone who commented on this and the the first thread. It's been a lot of fun telling this tale and I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

I think Barbara is in for quite a few adventures in future.

I've linked to other stories on my profile if you want to read some more.

Thanks again, glad I made you horny!

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great story. Thanks for sharing

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *isiseCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Thanks to everyone who commented on this and the the first thread. It's been a lot of fun telling this tale and I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

I think Barbara is in for quite a few adventures in future.

I've linked to other stories on my profile if you want to read some more.

Thanks again, glad I made you horny! "

Changing my name to Barbara!!

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story