https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1023683

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *adbod2015 OP   Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

I came downstairs after getting dressed to find them both in the kitchen with a glass of wine. Vikki was wearing a tight pencil skirt that showed off her gym going ass, what looked like stockings and a white blouse that looked a size too small for her, the buttons of which were opened enough to see a bit of cleverage. Vikki wasn't asking blessed in the chest area as Sami but she still had a very nice B cup bust. She had tanned skin that made her look half latina and long black hair just past her shoulders and she was slim, around a size 8-10. Everyone knew I was punching above my weight with Sami but Vikki was way out of my league and I was surprised she'd agreed to this. She had done some part time catalogue modelling, mostly swimsuit but she did once do a topless shoot although her nipples were never shown and hidden.

My cock was already hard in my pants as I shared a glass of wine with them. None of us had done anything like this before so no one knew how to make the first move. We continued drinking until we were a little tipsy and then Sami suggested moving to the living room to sit down, she got abother bottle of wine as well went. I sat on the arm chair and they sat on the sofa, the bottle was soon finished and I went to get another. When I returned they were kissing, they paid not attention to me as I refilled all the glasses but when I sat down they stood up in front of me while still kissing. My cock was already struggling at this view so it didn't help when Sami unbuttoned the rest of Vikki's blouse and pulled it back over her shoulders. Vikki's bra was fully exposed, Sami smiled and then gave each other her boobs a little kiss before moving to her skirt.

Sami got in close as the skirt zip was around the back, they exchanged another brief kiss while the zip was undone and Vikki's skirt was then pulled down the the floor as she snuck off her blouse too. There she stood in bra and panties with her stockings on. I watched as Sami's hands ran over her body and gripped her ass tightly as Vikki moaned out a little. I was desperate to get my cock out but I would end up peaking too soon. I was also desperate to see Vikki naked but instead she was unzipping Sami's dress as it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. There they both were stood in their underwear, kissing while they have both their hands firmly on the other ones ass cheeks .

It was a sight like I'd never seen before and then Vikki said "Sami you never did show me what you did to the bedroom" and with that Sami talk her hand and lead her up to the bedroom, I of course followed them. They soon collapsed on the bed kissing, I sort of felt a bit awkward like do I join them, do I just watch. So I stood at the side of the bed for the time being but removed my top and pants so I was just stood there in my boxers, both ladies saw my cock straining in them but it remained untouched. Instead Sami who was on top, moved back a bit to remove Vikki's panties and for the first time I saw her beautifully shaved pussy as it glistened in the light. She was definitely turned on and she removed her bra before throwing it at me.

Vikki now only had her stockings on and her legs open invitingly wide, her wet pussy completely on show to Sami wasted little time in buying her face it and beginning to work her clit with her tongue. Vikki was soon moaning gently at Sami's skills, even though she'd never been with a woman before of course knew exactly where to focus and what she was doing. She was licking Vikki how she liked it and Vikki was responding excitedly as her moans intensified and her body writhed in pleasure. Thankfully it was finally my turn to be involved though as Vikki edged towards the side of the bed so her face was by my crotch. Sami watched as her friend unleashed her partners cock and took hold of it with her hand. Sami for a moment almost seemed jealous but given her knee job I don't think she has much right too. She went back to licking Vikki as Vikki took my cock in her mouth for the first time........

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bodmin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope there's more