Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

True story: My first bi mmf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Feb 2020 (pre-lockdown)

My bi mmf eye opener was brilliant!

It started with that naughty nervous energy which sharpens your senses and sends tingles up your inner thighs.

We had arranged to meet in the hotel lobby bar, I was early and anxiously killing time while being pestered by the overly attentive bar staff, finally they arrived together and walked slowly across to where I sat. It was the cautious approach while we matched in our minds the polished appearances with the naked wild naked photos we had already shared with each other in the days before.

She was from Spain, rich tanned skin, big brown eyes and a thick sultry accent. Her toned body gripped by a short tight dark blue dress, the claws of a massive dragon tattoo playing down her thigh and peaking from her henline. He had a wide mischievous grin that reached his eyes, a powerful wide stance and looked at me approvingly, like I was dessert.

After some chit chat and confirmations that we were all happy with each other, we quickly hopped into bright mirrored lift, then padded along some quiet soft carpeted hallways to their room. She walked ahead all long athletic legs, swaying hips and furtive glances back to us. He walked at the back of the pack a reassuring strong presence. I could feel him there and I felt nestled between them, being shepherded to their room like prey...and I must admit I loved that feeling!

After some reassuring words and a hot quick solo shower, I stepped back into the bedroom a little damp and fully naked, choosing to leave the towel and any hesitation behind. I was past the point of no return and immediately relieved to see he was also nude, sprawled on the bed his hard shiny pointy cock in his hands. She was next to him peeling off her dress finally letting the dragon out to play.

We started slowly and I followed their lead, light kisses, strokes and reaffirming nods and smirks. Soon with her encouragement I had his cock in my hand and his tip on my lips, I was amazed at how hard and rubbery it was and how natural it felt to welcome it into my mouth. With all my focus on doing a good job for him I was almost caught by surprise when she took advantage of my prone exposed position and began running her tongue along my back and flicking it in circles about my asshole, while gently stroking my cock. The mix of giving and taking, stimulation and distraction was a very potent cocktail and flooded me with excitement. As so often happens when I get very horny I can either become primal and dominating or submissive and depraved, and this time, with an older experienced couple, in their room and being guided through my first bi play I let my submissive side out.

Most of the rest of the afternoon is flashbacks, of just sounds, tasted and feelings, I do remember being in a hot bodied 69 with him, licking and sucking while she watched approvingly….and I do remember one very specific special moment...

They encouraged me to sniff some vapours to relax my ass and I was head down ass up once again, this time my mouth gorging on her tasty pussy, her clit piercing clacking against my teeth (still not sure how I was supposed to approach that little metallic bar!) She was pulling my hair as she forced my mouth against her, words of encouragement between moaning Spanglish phrases. He stood at the edge of the bed gently probing my ass with his warm lubed fingers, stretching me and pulling my cheeks wide as the cool air wafted across my exposed lubed bum. Finally he pushed his hard cock slowly against my tight pink hole, the pressure building slowly as I opened and welcomed him in. He pushed slowly at first, then gradually faster, deeper and harder. It was physically uncomfortable and overwhelming, my nostrils stinging from vapour fumes, my sweaty skin cooling and goose pimpeling, sharp pain from tugs of my hair, mouth struggling to gasp breaths, juices dripping down my chin, his hands gripping my hips and his long cock forcing it's way into my tight virgin ass, as he grunted away....then moments later I just let go and finally fully relaxed, he was deep inside me and I was simply their fuck puppet, and just lost myself in the sensations and happily gave myself to them both, I would lick, suck, fuck and caress whatever they wanted, I would put myself in any pose or position that would make them happy, I would eagerly perform any depraved act and be begging for more

Embarrassingly, thinking back I only wish they had been more demanding, forceful and depraved...but then there is always next time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Very hot story

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmm loved it

By *ford3123Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Great story, reminds me of my first bi mmf

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Thanks, it was incredible, I cant wait for things to get a bit safer as I'm hungry to play again!

By *rNordicMedMan
over a year ago

Wandsworth

Very nice and well written up too. Bi MMF is so enjoyable - just the natural flow of everyone helping each other is great.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

It's incredible when you all suddenly find a rhythm, Im a bit of an overthinker so it was glorious to just be in the moment, be over stimulated and go with the flow!

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *immf-guyMan
over a year ago

Bath

Superbly written, took me right back to my first bi-mmf with a deeply sexual older couple.

over a year ago

Thank you, that's very kind and I'm glad it connected with you. I dont usually write but when I do I end up so lost in re-living the moments, it's a pleasure I should find more time for.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice story

over a year ago

I would love my first bi threesome to go like the OP's did

over a year ago

Nice one

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

over a year ago

One day soon I hope lockdown ends and I can share another bi adventure with a wild willing couple....super soon I hope!

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Very hot.

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

So hot can’t wait for my next mmf

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Very hot. "

Everyone checking your tats for a dragon

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/07/20 16:23:18]

over a year ago

"Very hot.

Everyone checking your tats for a dragon "

I wish, @_lasphemouscouple look very cute & kinky! I think if it had been with them I wouldn't have gotten off so lightly!

over a year ago

I've been away for a while, but as the world reopens and the sun shines, I am back for more happy fun times with wonderful welcoming people!

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Loved this story certainly got me and Jess well horny

Post new Message to Thread