Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

True outdoor meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Names have been altered albeit the profile is no longer on here, that’s not to say they are called something else now. What happened and locations are true.

Got speaking to the bloke of a couple off here that were keen for an outdoor meet, we got chatting and exchanged some pictures. She, Sarah, was tall blonde, lovely figure, him, Greg, not as tall as Sarah, not as tall as me, looked a lot skinnier than me too. Both looked genuine and messages were pleasant enough for me.

Just a week went by and we had arranged to meet.

I didn’t know the area well and Greg told me to be at a carpark in Cornhill at 10am. He had a silver Ford Focus and I was to follow him to the spot he knew.

I’d not long started dogging and then meeting swinging couples so the nerves were still high but excitement higher

The day arrived and I set off from home, about an hours drive through the lovely Scottish country side and with me driving a 330M Sport the journey there was also very enjoyable.

I sat in the carpark and waited for the silver focus. I was nervous, is this going to be a waste of time, are these guys genuine, that’s the things going through my head. Then just after 10 the focus pulled in, flashed his lights, did a U turn and was off out the carpark, time to follow, this is happening

TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucy49Woman
over a year ago

clare

Nice start to Ur story

over a year ago

It was hard to follow Greg, he wasn’t hanging around driving through the little village, then out the village heading towards the coast he sped up even more! Not knowing the roads I was hoping I wouldn’t loose them! I didn’t and after a short 5 minute drive we were in woodland and Greg pulled into a muddy unofficial lay-by, just big enough for the 2 cars.

He jumped out and cane to my window, “how’s it going?” He said, “not bad pal, not bad, looking forward to this” I said. “Is there anything I’m not or you want me to do?” I said thinking this is going to be great.

“Aye” he said “so if you follow us into the woods just keep your distance a bit and then when we start having fun just come over”.

“No bother” I said and he smiled and went back to his car, grabbed something, phone or fags, then she got out and they headed into the woods along this make shift sort of road where forestry has been working.

She was wearing a long sort of drench coat, could see heels and she looked amazing,

Long blonde hair, she towered above Greg. I can’t believe my luck here I thought.

I got out the car and followed them along the road, they were walking quite slow, arm in arm. I did as I was told and kept my difference, undressing her in my head as I walked.

TBC

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More!

over a year ago

We only got so far from the main road and they stopped walking, so I stopped too. she turned to face me and undone the coat and I nearly fell over in shock. She was wearing a black bra, whether it was slightly small or her bobs were massive but either way they were bursting out! Black suspender belt and seemed stockings and what looked to be a tiny thong. She looked amazing! A stunner!

Greg was kind of walking about looking for a place to hang this coat by the look of it and Sarah waved me over, I was slightly surprised as I thought they would of warmed up a bit themselves first.

I walked over to her and said “Sarah you look even more beautiful than the pictures we exchanged” she just sort of smirked and grabbed the top of my jeans pulling me closer to her and we started kissing passionately, within in seconds she was undoing my jeans, I stopped kissing her and moved back a bit to feel these lovely looking boobs, they both sprung out her bra and as I went to edge one beautiful nipple in my mouth she said eh eh, pulled back, bent down to my now exposed cock and started to suck me off!!

God it felt good, and I could feel myself starting to bubble straight away, behave yourself I thought, can’t blow my load straight away but it was hard not too.

Looking down all I could see was her blonde hair rigorously going up and down the length of my cock, her seemed stockings and the black platform type heels.

I looked up and Greg is standing a bit away from us, holding the jacket and wanking himself with a big smile on his face.

TBc

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Can’t wait to hear the rest

over a year ago

Loving this.

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

over a year ago

She pulled her head off me and started licking the tip, looking up at me, she then reached back almost to focus before spitting on my cock followed by quickly deep throating the whole length, I’m holding her head gentle keeping her stuffed until hear the hmmm as she pulls off, “your going to have to fuck me!” She said. She got up and turned and bent over, pulling the tiny G strong to the side but kind of embarrassingly I said “your too tall” haha. I quickly too my jumper off and through it on the muddy road, get on all 4’s I said. As I reached for the condom in my trouser pocket I heard another eh-eh come from her and a shake of the head from Sarah. Looking up at Greg he’s smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

I lean forward and carefully bend down to give Sarah a good tongue fucking first, yeah she wanted fuck but it’s only fair I return the favour I thought.

Her shaved pussy was so warm, so wet and so strong of pussy juice, it tasted to good, and it wasn’t long before I had her juices all over my chin. Hmmm she was morning, “you need to fuck me!” She kept saying, ok I said, my cock was solid, and I gently pressed it up against Sarah’s soaking cunt. Oooo she started to moan as I slowly edged myself in all the way until I was ball deep. She was so so wet yet so tight, it was this moment I knew I wasn’t going to last 5 minutes and ideally should of came in her mouth to then last longer fucking her.

Iv now got a hold of her hips and I’m holding back, it’s not easy and she’s starting to push back to go harder, I said “Sarah I’m going to cum but I ain’t stopping after it” ok ok and with that I start pumping her full of my seed, Sarah is squirming and wriggling her bum, she says “ no stopping!” She’s right I thought, I get my breath back, and start to thrust away again, getting harder and harder, each stroke I feel her getting tackier, warmer, my cock whiter with cum and her moaning slowly turning to panting.

“Ugh she says ugh, Greg he fucking, ugh his own cum in me” I kinda grin within myself and get harder and again, her breathing is getting deeper and deeper, “keep going, keep going, harder” Sarah demands. I do as I’m told and then she takes it to another letter, “ahh, ahh, ahh is echoing round the woods as I feel her now not so tight pussy pulsing and getting even wetter. Ooooo she says “ Iv never come like that before!” I slow down with the thrusts before I slowly fall out followed by a load of thick cum, her pussy red, swollen, wet, my jumper in a similar condition, “Greg your turn she says” he put the jacket down

TBC

By *eordie-mMan
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Wow keep going

over a year ago

I get out the way and go pull my trousers up, “eh-eh” Sarah says, “ Let me clean you” not needing to be asked twice I kneel in front of her. Greg is now fucking her again but she seems able to contain herself with him, I never got chance to see his cock, doesn’t seem to be having much effect I thought.

Sarah holds my semi hard cock with one hand and spends time with her tongue hanging out rubbing her head around me, round the shaft, round the head. Occasionally give me a quick shake.

She looks at me and says “thanks” Greg still pounding away at her from behind.

That’s my que to go, I thought and stood up sorting my jeans out. I go to walk away and after a few steps look back to see Greg’s head buried in Sarah’s pussy from behind. Clean up I thought, then I saw my jumper!!!! Oh well was worth it.

True story, I regret not keeping in touch out with fab but if you are on here and recognise these events, I’m still at it lol

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Id gave loved to stumble upon this, id have masturbated from a discrete distance only after id made sure it was ok.

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

I used to do this kind of thing with an ex. We'd invite a guy to "watch and wank". It had a different effect every time. Some were to shy and walked away, some couldn't get hard but some got lucky and she ended up sucking them off. All outdoors in and around Edinburgh and Lothians.

over a year ago

I live near Cornhill maybe I know them

By *ipper truckMan
over a year ago

near by

Pity there’s none around Cannock area,the chase is quiet at the moment

over a year ago

"I used to do this kind of thing with an ex. We'd invite a guy to "watch and wank". It had a different effect every time. Some were to shy and walked away, some couldn't get hard but some got lucky and she ended up sucking them off. All outdoors in and around Edinburgh and Lothians. "

No issues getting hard here especially with this pics

I had some when in Edinburgh once, perhaps quite a well known spot.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I used to do this kind of thing with an ex. We'd invite a guy to "watch and wank". It had a different effect every time. Some were to shy and walked away, some couldn't get hard but some got lucky and she ended up sucking them off. All outdoors in and around Edinburgh and Lothians.

No issues getting hard here especially with this pics

I had some when in Edinburgh once, perhaps quite a well known spot. "

I believe I know the spot your talking about and yes you'd be right. That was with an ex though.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Post new Message to Thread