Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

holday fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Want to b on hols wit my wife see a swingers bar and decide to go in for a look meet a sxy blck cpl have a few drinks my wife finds him hot he kisses and strokes her at the bar his hands on her ass his tongue in her mouth his wife has sxy black dress high heels no underwear as we watch them kiss and tease my hands slide between her legs stroking her wet pussy we go back to our hotel room we undress both ladies my wife slowly undress the other guy u can c his massive cock bursting out thru his boxers his wife has a fab body pert tits tight ass and pussy I tease and caress her wet pussy as my wife takes his cock in her mouth we both pleasure them she then mounts his hard cock groaning as it slips deep inside her fucking him harder and harder until he xplodes inside her filling her pussy wit hot cum as she lies on the bed he gets het to lick the rest of his cum from the tip of his cock my wife spreads her legs and ad she does his wife goes on all fours between her legs and starts licking her pussy her ass cocked in the air I slip inside her my cock deep in her pussy i fck her tight ass harder and harder my cock selling inside her filling wit hot cum before finally xploding filling her wit my cum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our first ever threesome was on holiday with a guy who was staying at the same resort as us , we got more chatty as time went on and the usual sexual chat when everyone has been drinking . It wasn't planned but just happened as we sat at the bar one night .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

lucky guy what u get up to

By *ULLS4UCouple (MM)
over a year ago

BRADFORD

Yes plz

Post new Message to Thread