Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Frustrated mother and now revisited pt2

Jump to newest

By *ambiandThumper OP   Couple
over a year ago

up near the top

First post closed too big. Will update shortly. Bringing back amazing memories writing this. A new recent twist as well which I think you will all enjoy.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *j and cCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Great mate

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *un22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

over a year ago

amazing story so far!

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More soon I hope

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

The lift door opened and Janice strode across the foyer floor to the revolving doors like she owned the hotel. I was half glad she walked on in front of me as a few of the bosses and other participants in the seminar were mulling about in the foyer. Most of the men swung round to look at Janice's almost perfect arse walk through the doors.

" Hey Danny, where you off to tonight?" Shit, it was one of my regional managers. " You not eating here tonight? Bit of an informal get to know everyone thing".

"I don't feel the best to be honest. I'm just going for a walk to see if it brings me round a bit" I lied. I hoped he hadn't the notion to look down and see my hard cock showing through my trousers.

" Ok mate, if you don't join us sure I'll see you tomorrow".

Thank fuck for that. No small talk and my mature teacher waiting for me in a taxi outside.

I hopped in the back beside Janice and off we went. It was only a half mile drive so no time for any mischief. Janice took a hold of my hand and held it like we were long term lovers.

We arrived at the restaurant. Nice joint soft lighting and we had a little booth out of the way. We ordered drinks and got our menus and started idle chit chat, mainly about how mad the whole day had been. We were talking like we'd known each other for years. She told me the last 12 hours and opened her heart and mind to what was going to be the start of her new life. No more getting trodden on, taken for granted or mentally abused by any of her family. The start of her second life she called it.

We had a couple of bottles of wine with our meal, the chat getting more risque as more wine was consumed. We talked about sexual fantasies, preferences, likes/dislikes. There weren't too many dislikes to be fair.

"Danny, I know this is a bit sudden, but when we get back home will we see each other again?"

"That decision is down to you Janice. I'm game if you are"

"Good" came the reply.

We were finished main courses and the waiter came round. " Anyone for desert menu?" I said why not but Janet replied she didn't need a menu. She knew what she wanted.

As the waiter left I naively said " You haven't even saw the dessert menu. How do you know what you want?"

"I want your cock... and I want it now.... Follow me in a minute.

Janice got up and made for the toilets. Shit... what if anyone's in there? What if anyone sees me going in? I gave it a couple of minutes and followed. There were few enough people in the restaurant to be fairly confident there was no one in the toilet.

I opened the womans toilet door and saw a row of cubicles. The one at the far end was closed. "Fuck what if it's not her" I thought.

I walked up to the door and nudged it. It was open. Janice stood there with her dress pulled up slightly and her legs slightly parted.

"You took your time. Now give me my dessert"

I closed the door and immediately turned her around, pulling her dress up to her waist. I ran my finger along her ass, roughly pulling the flimsy g string she was wearing to the side.

"I like my dessert hard!!!" she purred. This was no time to be nice.

I unzipped my trousers and fiddled to get my cock out through the opening. My cock was at the entrance of her wet pussy and I took both her arms and pulled them back behind her slightly, keeping her bent forward at about 45 degrees and rammed my cock deep into her. "Yes" she shouted. "Now this is dessert."

I fucked her hard and fast, knowing that we had to be quick. Cumming fast wouldn't be a problem. Janice had me where I could cum at an instant and be ready for seconds immediately. She was quite vocal as I slammed my cock into her, then the unthinkable. The door to the toilet opened and a womans voice.

"Is everything ok in here?" I held both of Janice's arms with my one hand and covered her mouth with my other hand to risk any suspicion. "Hello" came the voice again. Janice then started to slam her ass back onto my cock hard as I tried to hold her still. She bit my hand that was temporarily keeping her quiet. I nearly screamed my self and Janice answered the woman outsides question.

" Everything's ok. I've just got something stuck"

"Ok" came the answer and the door closed.

"So you have something stuck eh?" It won't be stuck in a minute as I proceeded to fuck her again from behind with intense vigour. I didn't give a shit now if anyone else came in. This was going to be finished. A few more strokes and I growled at her "You ready for your cream?"

"Oh fuck yes. I want your fresh young cream". That was it. Jet after jet erupted inside her, filling her perfect pussy for the third time today.

I pulled back and straightened my self up.

"Go you out first she said, square the bill and go back to our seat. I hve a surprise for you"

I went back out into the restaurant, thankfully no one looked too inquisitive apart from one of the female waitresses who looked at me with that "Have fun?" type of look.

I paid the bill and went back to our table. Janice came striding across the floor. She looked immaculate. Not a hair out of place. Not like a woman who was demanding she have young fresh cream inside her 5 minutes ago.

She sat down opposite me. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yes perfect"

"You get cleaned up ok" I asked sheepishly"

"Oh yes. Here,feel below the table"

I put my hand under the table expecting to get a rub of her well cleaned pussy. Instead she place her g string in my hand. full of a mixture of my cum and her juices. It ran over my fingers onto the floor.

"You bitch" I laughed.

"I know. That's so bad of me. What are you going to do to punish me?"

"I've paid the bill. I'll show you outside"

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *enguin1Man
over a year ago

The sticks

This is definitely one of the best stories here

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic!

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *laytimetwoCouple
over a year ago

Staines

Reply privately

By *iss busty 36hhWoman
over a year ago

Devon

Great story

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

hot indeed !

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Keep going!

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Love it,

Xx

Reply privately

By *hebritukCouple
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

We got outside the restaurant, both laughing Janice slipped off her shoes.

"Thank fuck my daughter is the same shoe size as me but these heels are killing me. We only had a 10 minute walk back to the hotel so I thought no more about it. I still had her tiny g string cupped in in my hand. Full of my cum and her juices. What am I going to do with these? We walked less than 50 yards to cross a side street and she asked me one simple question

"Well my young stud. Are you fit to punish me or not? Or maybe you're not able" she laughed.

She broke into a run down the side street. I sprinted after her and it didn't take me long to catch up with her. I caught her just at the entrance to what looked like a small private car park and pinned her up against the wall.

"Now I'm going to show you, you horny little bitch"

I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her hard. She was practically eating my face she was that worked up. Sloppy, hard kisses, licking my face, biting my lip.

"Well Danny. What you gonna do?"

"I pulled away from her.

"Open your mouth Janice"

She obeyed immediately and I brought her soaking knickers to her face, my hand sticky with my cum, rubbing it around her mouth. It was everywhere, running down her chin. She was loving it. Acting the part of the total slut. She grabbed me hard and kissed me. She was locked onto my mouth and i felt the sensation for the first time in my life. She pushed the mixture of my cum ( mainly ) and her fluid into my mouth , our tongues tongues rolling around in each others mouths. I thought I'd be repulsed but it didn't fell or taste too bad. I hadn't swallowed though as I now rested the mixture on my tongue. Janice wrapped her mouth around my tongue and sucked it clean back into her mouth and swallowed.

My 2 hands were all over her ass pulling her into me. We were dry humping in the street.

"I need you" she cried. I turned her round and spreadeagled her against the wall as if she were arrested and lifted her skirt up above her hips. WE were in between street lights so it wasn't too bad.

"Take me now. Fucking punish me for been bad"

In a matter of seconds I had released my cock and I was inside her. /slamming my cock into her with all the power I could muster. Janice was loving this.

"That's it. Fuck me. Make me sorry" she moaned.

We were fucking for a couple of minutes, then a door opened inside the car park. It must have been a back entrance to one of the restaurants on the street. 2 guys came out for a smoke. I slowed down as not to be caught.

"What's wrong. Why have you slowed down?" Janice asked.

"Shhhhh. There's 2 guys over there"

"And... Don't you dare stop now" pushing her ass back into my cock with force. I placed one hand on her shoulder and slipped the other around her waist to find her clit. No stopping now. I was fucking Janice as hard as I could, the slap of my balls against her ass as loud as her moans. The 2 guys seemed far enough away not to notice until let out a scream. "YESSSS. FUCK ME".

The 2 guys had noticedbut rather than come over they stayed a distance and shouted over

"That's it mate. Give her what she wants".

She was getting what she wanted. During the meal we had talked about fantasies. One of Janice's was to be watched and caught fucking. I didn't think it would have been fulfilled half an hour later.

As i pumped my cock into her Janice had lost all inhibitions and self control and again for the watching 2 guys she let them hear what she wanted.

"Fill my cunt Danny. I want everything in your balls"

Her language tipped me over the edge. To have a mature woman roar in the street that she wants you to empty your balls into her cunt it wasn't going to last long.

I held her tight and then my hips spasmed as I let go of what I had in me inside her. Now it was my turn to be loud. At that moment I didn't give a shit if there were a 1000 people watching us.

"YESSSSSSS. Take my load you fucking bitch"

Not for the first time Janice clamped her pussy around my cock at the right time. She screamed as well as my seed emptied into her.

We remained in the doggy position for a few seconds. I felt spent. Janice arched back and wrapped one arm round my neck in a reverse style and kissed me.

"Thank you. That was amazing." she whispered.

We were broken by the noise of clapping. I looked over at the door where the 2 guys were standing. One had returned inside but the other had stayed out to show his appreciation.

"Good man Danny. You made our night as well" He returned to his building and closed the door behind him.

There we were in the street. Me still inside Janice.

"Shall we go back to the hotel?" I asked. She nodded.

"But I want to be watched again"

I had the feeling I wouldn't be getting much sleep that night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

I do love a good slut ,

Xx

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Saving

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

We linked arms to walk back to the hotel. I couldn’t believe I was supposed to be here for a training conference. It was the furthest thing from my mind.

We split slightly approaching the hotel so as not to arouse suspicion. Janice walked in first and I followed. We got into the lift and just as the door was closing an elderly couple stopped the doors.

“Room for 2 more” as they entered.

Janice and myself stepped back and the pair got in. Door closed and Janice reached down to stroke my cock. Just as she did the woman turned round.

“Here on business?” She looked down. Neither me nor Janice answered as she continued stroking my cock through the trousers just looking ahead.

“Maybe not” the older woman answered her own question.

Ding. Lift stops and the door opens.

“Our stop’ Janice informed the couple and marched out past them. The woman gave a faint smile to me as I stepped out and we made our way down the corridor.

We entered the room and Janice asked me to unzip her. I slowly unzipped her dress and she wiggles her hips to remover it.

“ No point leaving this on” I said as I unhooked her bra.

“Mmmmmm. That’s nice to be feee” Janice said.

I placed my hands on her hips and she entwines hers into mine. I started to gently kiss the back of her neck, her ear lobes, shoulders, blowing softly on her neck.

“Mmmmmmm. That’s nice. Danny this has been a mad day and there’s so many fantasies I want to explore with you but promise me one thing. Before we go home I want you to make long, slow passionate love to me”

I smiled to myself.

Janice let go of my hands and walked over to the window. Our room looked out onto the back of the hotel and many other rooms as the hotel was in a square shape. She pulled back the curtains and stood in front of the window in all her glory and looked back at me.

“But not tonight”

Reply privately

By *j and cCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

This lady is dangerous and I love her

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

"This lady is dangerous and I love her

Xx"

Wait until I get to the reunion at the end of last year and you will see dangerous.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

A willing naughty MILF on a stay away for work. Every workmans dream.

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"A willing naughty MILF on a stay away for work. Every workman's dream. "

Too right - great encounter, more!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

I put on the smaller lights on in the room and turned off the main light. Janice was stretching at the window and then running her hands down her body, pushing her perfectly formed tits together. I watched her intently as I removed my clothes and joined her at the window. She stared out of the window, obviously intent on someone watching her. I kissed the back of her neck and traced my fingers down the middle of her back. I was conscious that tonight though she didn’t want lovemaking. She wanted taken. My tongue followed the trail of my fingers down her back until I reached the curve of her bum. I was on my knees now and slipped my finger along the crack of her arse. She painted as my finger traced around her tight hole. On her fantasy list was anal (mine also. I had never had the pleasure). Was tonight going to be the night.?

I curled my fingers under her running them along her wet slit. Her lips were puffed and her pussy was easy to enter. I slipped 2 fingers in with ease. Janice gasped as I started to roughly finger her. 2 fingers became 3 and with my free hand I lubricated my thumb with spit and began to massage her bum hole.

I felt Janice push back almost encourage my thumb to invade her Virgin ass. Instead I pushed her ass cheeks apart with finger and thumb and slowly ran my tongue over her hole. She fell forward slightly against the window now fully exposing her to anyone that was watching. She pushed her ass back into my face so I stopped fingering her alternated my tongue and finger running along her ass. This was sending her into spasm with every lick.

She turned round and pushed me onto the bed.

“Lie straight out on your back” she barked. She stood directly above my face so I was looking right up into her pussy and ass. Janice then turned to face the bottom of the bed and lowered herself into a squat position inches from my face.

“See anything you like?”

As she finished her sentence she lowered herself into my face. Her ass sitting right on my mouth. I grabbed her cheeks and opened them before forcing my tongue deep inside her ass. I held her right as my tongue probes and licked her.

Janice fell forward slightly and in one movement had replicated me and slipped her tongue inside my ass. I had never been rimmed before but it was fucking good. Her ass was bucking wildly on my face as I tried to keep her still for deep tongue penetration.

By now she was thrashing about wildly riding my face and I gripped her hips tightly to hold her

She still thought and I knew there was only one way to keep her still. I lifted one her leg a and slipped under her.

“Where you going?” She said.

In a matter of a second or 2 I had reversed the roles and straddled her. She was face down in the bad with her arms and head hanging over the bottom.

“You are going to get what you wanted” I snapped at her.

“Fuck me like it’s the last time you will ever see me” she snapped back.

I reached for a pillow and slipped it under her and told her to keep her legs together. Her ass was up sufficiently for me to manoeuvre my fingers in between her cheeks and lubrications them with her own juices. I opened her ass cheeks again and this time was able to slide the tip of my finger inside her ass.

“Wait” she said, then wiggles her arse a bit and pushed it onto my finger. It felt tight but good as I proceeded to massage the inside of her ass.

Janice was panting heavily but was bucking harder with every few strokes.

“Struggling to keep me still aren’t you Danny? she said out of the blue, almost with a laugh.

Was she taunting me?

“You think I can’t?”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *like8008Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *llez WorldWoman
over a year ago

SE London

Looove this!!!

Reply privately

By *j and cCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Love it

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic!!!

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

"This lady is dangerous and I love her

Xx

Wait until I get to the reunion at the end of last year and you will see dangerous. "

I can't wait to read that, this lady is dynamite and I think Danny is in for the ride of his life... love it,

Xx

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *overt711CoolMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to the next installment ??????

Reply privately

By *j and cCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *elshrider95Man
over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

I throw my right leg over her and am now straddled her. Her legs together and pert little ass in the air. I position my cock in between her legs and reach forward over her and pin her arms down.

“Not going anywhere now are you?”

I try to penetrate her ass with the head of my cock but it seems a little tight.

“Let me up on all fours and lubricate me a bit more”

With what I thought. Janice got up on all fours and I started to spit and lick her ass, massaging it with my fingers, now slipping a finger inside her relatively easy.

“I’m ready for you. But one more thing please?”

“Anything babe” I replied.

“Over to the window”

At this point I didn’t give a fuck who was watching. I walked over to the large window and she beckoned me to put one foot up on the low sill. Janice then devoured my cock in view of any guests. Messy, loud slurping, head sucking deep throating. She was getting off on the exhibition thing. I looked out of the window and saw 3 or 4 rooms with curtains slightly ajar and moving. We had an audience.

“We are been watched” I told her.

“Good” Janice replies and got up moving the big luxurious chair in the room to face out of the window.

“Sit down” she instructed. I’d did so, my cock sitting upright proud. She got up on the chair, turned round and dropped herself into my cock reverse cowgirl.

“Let’s give them a show. Stay still and let me ride you”

Janice fucked herself on my cock hard. I felt at one stage I would explode but had to hold on.

“ Oh fuck Danny. There’s a man wanking watching us. Take my ass over the arm of the chair. “.

I lifted her up and bent Janice over the arm of the chair. I positioned the chair in the best position for anyone to see us. I looked over and could see the man standing at his own room window wanking furiously.

Right this is it I thought. My anal virginity. I bent Janice over the chair and found her ass easily with my fingers. I positioned my clock beside her hole and as I withdrew my finger I pushed my think helmet against her ass. Janice gasped by told me not to stop. A couple more gentle pushes and my head penetrated her ass. We stayed like this for a few seconds then Janice gave the first command.

“Gently at first lover but I want you to fill my ass”

I swayed my hips and push forward slightly inching inside her and then all of a sudden my cock slipped deep inside her ass.

“Oh fuck Danny your cock feels massive inside me. But so fucking good”

I reached forward and lifted her head back, her hair draped over her face and started to pick up momentum, fucking her ass harder. She had got used to my cock now and was moaning and talking filthy. I loved this.

“Fill me with your cock. Use every hole. I love your young cock”

This chat was sending me over the edge so I picked up the pace slamming my hard cock into her ass. I pulled her head back by her hair as much as I could to keep the hard pounding and put one hand around her neck and gently squeezed.

“Yesssssss”. She croaked. “Fuck my ass and fill it with young spunk”

By now our fucking was frantic and we fell forward as I cried out in ecstasy

“Arghhhh. Take it all Janice” I pumped and pumped about a dozen times as I unloaded into her ass.

We were in a crumpled heap over the chair. I staggered back, spent after all that had went on. I looked out of the window and saw a couple of curtains closing and lights going off. God knows how many had watched and got off on our session.

Janice got up and out her arms around me and kissed me softly. A little flick of her tongue over my lips

“ I am hooked on my younger lover” she said happily. She led me to the bed and we laid down together. I was on my back and she leaned over to kiss me. Her hair falling over my face. We never spoke, just kissed for about half an hour. Occasionally I would slip my hand down and slip a finger into her cum filled ass. She purred every time I did.

“ I could fall for you” she said. “ Now get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow”

We drifted off in each other’s arms.

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic stuff.

Done hotel window play once, so horny.

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

She's a wild one right enough ,

Xx

Reply privately

By *j and cCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS
over a year ago

cork

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow. Lucky boy. More please

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Superb bravo bravo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Wow

Reply privately

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

This is so good

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

So good!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *lowmassageukMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

great time read

Reply privately

By *elshrider95Man
over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

I drifted into a deep sleep, contented and dreaming.

I woke to the sunlight coming through the window. Have I slept in? What time was it? I reached over for my watch. 6.10. Thank fuck I had t slept in. It took me a few seconds to realise I had a raging morning horn and there was an amazing feeling running through my cock. I pushed the covers back and there was Janice rolling her lips around the head of my cock. Was I still dreaming? Had the last 24 hours been a dream? But it hadn’t been.

“Morning hun” Janice broke from teasing my helmet. All I could do was moan in appreciation.

Now awake Janice started to work on my shaft, wanking me slowly from base to tip, taking my balls one by one in her mouth sucking them as she wanked me.

“Mmmmmmm. I think I might skip breakfast” I sighed.

“You don’t have to” was Janice's reply as she swung her legs around and over my face.

“Pussy for breakfast?” I asked.

“Just eat and enjoy”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I pulled her lips apart and immediately went for her clit, my tongue flicking in in little sharp bursts, occasionally giving it a long deep suck.

Janice was taking my cock deep into her mouth and I instinctively raised my knees and and started to rhythmically fuck her mouth. She was loving this and ground her pussy onto my face. My tongue was deep inside her, her juices running down my chin. I held her arse tightly as I felt her tighten her legs around my head and shudder. She came hard as I held her tight lapping at her harder. She arched her ass and only what I could describe as an a flood of her cum sprayed from her. And again. And again. She screamed out as her body convulsed. Even my hair was soaked.

She sunk back onto my cock and pleaded for me to cum for her. I know picked up the pace fucking her mouth knowing I didn’t have long.

All of a sudden I got that amazing feeling, the few seconds before ejaculation.

I pushed Janice of me and lifted her to her knees.”Open your mouth. Wide. And let me see your tongue”

I ran my left hand through her hair and set my cock on her tongue wanking as hard as I could.

“You ready?” I asked, knowing the answer already. She nodded slightly as the first spurt of hot, thick cum landed on her tongue, then a second, third. It was never going to stop but Janice kept her tongue out, eager to take all of my seed. As I finished some had spilt from her mouth onto her tits but I wasn’t going to let her waste any. I pushed my cock into her mouth as I felt her swallow my load, a couple of long, slow strokes to the back of her throat. She sucked my cock dry as I scooped the cum of her tits onto my fingers.

“Open up” I instructed as I slip my cum covered fingers into her mouth. She sucked them dry all the time never breaking eye contact.

“That will get your day off to a good start lover”

We fell back onto the bed for a few minutes. I don’t know about Janice but I was exhausted.

“What’s your plans for today?” I asked her.

“ I have a little something I need to take care of but it will be to both our benefits”. I was intrigued but didn’t quiz her further.

I showered and changed and kissed her gently before I left.

“I’ll see you later lady”

“Don’t use too much energy” Janice replied.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

She has plans I think! Hot and horny ,

Xx

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing story.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near MK

Mmmmmmmm what could she have planned?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great

Reply privately

By *un22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to the next installment ?? ??

Reply privately

By *hor66Man
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story..

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Wow mmm

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I really hope that there’s more soon!

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

The perfect hotel breakfast

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

over a year ago

up near the top

After showering and changing I left Janice in bed. She had drifted off to sleep so I closed the door quietly and made my way downstairs. The breakfast area was buzzing with a lot of people today.

My area manager ran over to me virtually running into a table of diners when he saw me.

“How you feeling now Danny?”

“Not great” was my short reply. “Think I have a big of sorts”.

“Ah well. Wait till I tell you this crazy story. I went to my room early last night. Was pulling the curtains to go to bed and I looked over. Some dirty bitch was putting on a show at her window. Fit as fuck she was”. His language made me laugh. Anytime I had me him before he was so professional.

“Go on.” I added.

“Then her husband or boyfriend or whatever he was joined in. Gave her a real good seeing to over a chair”

“Jesus that’s mad. Did you watch long?” I needed to know.

“Long enough”. I wasn’t going to get any details out of him but I knew enough to know that my area manager had satisfied himself watching me and Janice.

The morning session of the conference went ok. I managed to keep my concentration between flashbacks of yesterday.

10.30 cane and we had a break for 15 mins. I couldn’t wait to get back up to the room. I sprinted out of the conference area making my excuses to the area manager I still wasn’t feeling great. 15 minutes. Not long. But long enough.

I took the stairs up to the room and burst through the door. Empty. No Janice. First thought cane to my mind was she had done a runner. But her bags were still there.

There was a note on the dresser.

“Well my horny little boy. If you’re reading this you have come up for a quickie. As much as I need your cock again I told you I have to do something. I see by your itinerary lunch is between 1 & 2. I’ll see you here at 1.01. I’ll have your lunch”.

I left the room to head down stairs, despondent with a semi hard cock but couldn’t wait for lunchtime.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan