Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Massage / Hotel stranger fantasy for couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have recently returned to the site having cammed a few times with males and couples a few years ago. We took a few years away and are now looking to try here again and possibly move on to a meet. We are nervous about meeting for the first time and don't know how we'd react or how far things would go first time.

We have always thought that we would, for our first meet, go to a hotel, have a dark room and have a couple of drinks in the bar. The return to our room and come onto fab and invite a guy over to our hotel. We thought we would leave the hotel room door ajar and the room would be pitch black. I would be on my back taked on the bed in the room and the wife would be on her knees, between my legs. She would be sucking my cock with a black lacy thong on, her ass up in the air towards the door. Neither of us know that the stranger has entered the room and has undressed down to his boxers. She continues to kneel on the bed between my legs, sucking my cock.

We are looking to consider trying this fantasy or the same setting but with the wife in her thong with a blindfold on lying on the bed on her front and hubby watching as stranger comes in to the hotel room and gives a massage.

It would be our first ever experience with someone joining us so we want to start soft and see how things play out. If you would be interested in this fantasy or want to give us an idea of what you think you might do if you were the stranger wed love to hear it. It is something we are considering doing in the next few months when we go away to a hotel and all this Lockdown is over.

We are looking for a discreet, professional clean type guy.

Thanks for any interest or responses in advance.

Please message us a nice description of what you think might happen. Were both a bit nervous about taking the first step!

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

By *kymeMan
over a year ago

palma

Hi would love to massage you both come to Mallorca I would be delighted! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love that situation

over a year ago

Thanks

over a year ago

Is a hot fantasy/situation I've done it for a couple about a year back the suspense is amazing even better when she's blindfolded on the bed face down and I snuck in and made her aware of my presence with my tongue happy to do it again if ever interested xx

By *r_FaustusMan
over a year ago

Northampton

That sounds so good

Need to find a +1 to make that work

(Although I’m prob too old... )

over a year ago

Sou ds great!

over a year ago

"Is a hot fantasy/situation I've done it for a couple about a year back the suspense is amazing even better when she's blindfolded on the bed face down and I snuck in and made her aware of my presence with my tongue happy to do it again if ever interested xx "

Thank you sounds great!

over a year ago

"Love that situation "

Us too!! Hoping to try it when lockdown is finally over!

over a year ago

Love the massage in a hotel room scenario...

Im a trained physio so could give you an amazing, full body, sensual massage with oil that would have you in bliss- as mr watched..

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

We are looking to consider trying this fantasy or the same setting but with the wife in her thong with a blindfold on lying on the bed on her front and hubby watching as stranger comes in to the hotel room and gives a massage.

I have done this before,as I do full nude massage with my own aroma oils or plain oils, turned up ,the husband met me ,showed me where Togo, no talking as arranged ,I stripped, the female was on the bed,blindfold, naked ,give her a all over massage, husband was watching, indicating me what to-do, fun was had ,I dressed and left.Get back to me if you like this .

over a year ago

"We are looking to consider trying this fantasy or the same setting but with the wife in her thong with a blindfold on lying on the bed on her front and hubby watching as stranger comes in to the hotel room and gives a massage.

I have done this before,as I do full nude massage with my own aroma oils or plain oils, turned up ,the husband met me ,showed me where Togo, no talking as arranged ,I stripped, the female was on the bed,blindfold, naked ,give her a all over massage, husband was watching, indicating me what to-do, fun was had ,I dressed and left.Get back to me if you like this ."

Sounds exactly wgat were looking for! Feel free to message us. x

over a year ago

"Love the massage in a hotel room scenario...

Im a trained physio so could give you an amazing, full body, sensual massage with oil that would have you in bliss- as mr watched.. "

Amazing. Message us if youd like. x

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"We are looking to consider trying this fantasy or the same setting but with the wife in her thong with a blindfold on lying on the bed on her front and hubby watching as stranger comes in to the hotel room and gives a massage.

I have done this before,as I do full nude massage with my own aroma oils or plain oils, turned up ,the husband met me ,showed me where Togo, no talking as arranged ,I stripped, the female was on the bed,blindfold, naked ,give her a all over massage, husband was watching, indicating me what to-do, fun was had ,I dressed and left.Get back to me if you like this .

Sounds exactly wgat were looking for! Feel free to message us. x"

Can't message you ,outside your age limit. Message me.

over a year ago

"Love the massage in a hotel room scenario...

Im a trained physio so could give you an amazing, full body, sensual massage with oil that would have you in bliss- as mr watched..

Amazing. Message us if youd like. x"

Would love to message but cant sorry... not a site supporter so blocked. You wanna invite me as a friend? X

over a year ago

Oh I love this idea! Very sexy

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

"Oh I love this idea! Very sexy "

Im just down the road and I could help make this happen.

over a year ago

"Oh I love this idea! Very sexy

Im just down the road and I could help make this happen. "

Thanks

over a year ago

Happy to try this with any fems or cpls nearby..

over a year ago

"Happy to try this with any fems or cpls nearby.."

We'd love that!

over a year ago

I do this for a living! lol

over a year ago

I regularly stay in hotel and have met couples before in similar situations. Great turn on meeting strangers and have experience giving massages. Love taking time and building things up to make the thrill more intense. If you want to meet in a hotel together let me know and I can let you know when I’m in the area. I could even manipulate a stay for a night near you. Message me and let me know if your interested

over a year ago

Thats great. Thanks. Sounds really hot. Were nervous as it would be our first time. Obviously have to wait until after COVID has died down a bit.

By *oomservicenottsMan
over a year ago

City centre

My perfect scenario..

over a year ago

Hot fantasy

My fantasy has always been meeting the couple at the bar. We could start talking

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

The only problem with hotel rooms is you often can’t fit a massage table in.

over a year ago

"The only problem with hotel rooms is you often can’t fit a massage table in. "

Im sure the bed would make do! Lol

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"The only problem with hotel rooms is you often can’t fit a massage table in.

Im sure the bed would make do! Lol"

If you are doing it properly no it’s totally different.

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"The only problem with hotel rooms is you often can’t fit a massage table in.

Im sure the bed would make do! Lol

If you are doing it properly no it’s totally different. "

Sue prefers a big bed to spread out on

By *oomservicenottsMan
over a year ago

City centre

Bump.. any update

By *urreyloverMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Love this scenario. I have met someone in a hotel where I blindfolded and 4-point restrained her before I gave a prolonged full-body, tied and teased, access all areas massage; using a vibrator and vibrating butt plug to provide extra stimulation while my hands and mouth did their magic elsewhere on their body.

over a year ago

"Love this scenario. I have met someone in a hotel where I blindfolded and 4-point restrained her before I gave a prolonged full-body, tied and teased, access all areas massage; using a vibrator and vibrating butt plug to provide extra stimulation while my hands and mouth did their magic elsewhere on their body."

This sounds amazing!

over a year ago

We are looking for the same thing let us know how you get on please? X

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"The only problem with hotel rooms is you often can’t fit a massage table in. "

Improvise

I've used the ironing board in tbe past.

Post new Message to Thread