Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

cinema slut (cont,d)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So i,m being paraded through an adult shop , wearing a see through maids outfit, and a pair of white satin cami knickers, suitably engineered to provide a frilly access hole to my sissy ass, which as if that wasnt sufficient, provocation , had a large embroidered instruction to "FUCK". advertised over the top apex.Of course, my intense trepidation at how that instruction may be about to , well when i say ,"may";i actually mean will imminently be taken literally by a rather tall muscular and self assured young man , who this minute is leaving his post at the adult store adjoining the cinema, and following myself and my married master and mistress for the afternoon. I had always envisaged a cosy little threesome, with the lady in charge directing her husband to chastise, correct , and corrupt my sissy ass and mouth for his gratification and her amusement , She i assumed would be calling the shots, giving me such a verbal dressing down ,and foretelling of the dire an depraved assaults i would yet have to endure. I gleefully accepted this horny little scenario with a false expression of haughty derision, then whiny plea bargaining to demand leniency, which in contrast hardened the attitude of my male companion to exact a fitting and robust lesson for such a spoilt and cunning little vixen was crying out for . ( which is precisely as i longed for.)The stakes had been raised significantly however by the introducton of a tall dark stranger, and possibly even , even more strange figures lurking in the approaching twighlight of the cinema.Of which , i was stunned to begin to make out as my eyesight adjusted to the dark, appeared to be a full house. I stumbled as my companions , our arms linked , led me up a slight slope towards the rear of the cinema, affording those at the back a close view of my fully exposed erect cock , bouncing ahead of us three, as if waving and bowing to all , then as we turned about, as the back row was fully occupied, each advancing row was offered a glimpse of my long thin legs firm tight little as cheeks as we three advenced to the very front row, which was also completely full of craning heads and animated , excited pointing and gesturing in our direction as the reflection of the large flickering screen ahead , brought our form into fleeting clarity. As we stood uncertainly centrestage , our exposure was highlighted by the dazzling glare of the shop assistants torch as he strode towards us.My initial relief at the prospect of having to retreat from this huge audience , gave way as i saw he was carrying what appeared to be an exercise bench , with an incline half way along and a pivoting arm at the other ,such as one might use to lift weights in a gym."There,s plenty of room for you to remain here at the front" Our man asserted.However you may wish to interchange places with those sitting further back if your position feels strained." His words didnt seem to make sense to me , but that was because he wasnt really talking to me but to my two perfectly able companions, He shone his torch directly at my face and slowly lowered its beam so my full state of dress could be studied and fully appreciated by every single paying customer in the room, none of whcih by now were taking the slightest notice of the freshly shaved starlet and her upturned behind."You my precious one will remain right here, up front where we can keep a close eye on you . , "There isnt .. enough room for us all to sit down i stammered", My words a whisper , but my two companions sat down anyway , he facing the screen and his wife ,astride the slight incline, facing him.Her side split skirt riding quickly up her stockinged thighs as she slid sensuously down to the flat , Meanwhile i was ushered, in full illumination to the front of the bench then made to cock a leg over the seat and then pushed forward from my waist up till i collapsed into the lap of my seated friend, my face now only a couple of inches from his wifes splayed thighs.She, cradled my chin and the back of my scalp in her hands and gently coaxed me to sidle over her husbands swelling crotch until she could feel my little gasps of breath through her silk panties, then as she quickly drew the gusset aside with a finger, nuzzled my face down and cooed, Now polly lick it slowly and carefully, with nice long strokes of that little tongue, just like a little kitten at a bowl of cream. , Make sure you use plenty of lube john.Im sure theres , just push the nozzle right in and give the bottle a good long squeeze!I could hear footseps coming down the central isle towards the front, people were leaving their seats, taking n further interest in the film because of our interruption, but instead of leaving, the were going to spectate my sexual subjugation by zooming into the space around us .forming a tight little circle, which grew in depth and expanded outwards as more people joined it, as my asshole was expanding from johns thick chubby fingers exploring , probing further and further into me in an increasingly vigorous and cavalier tempo.i tried to mouth words of protest, butmy mouth was pressed down firmly onto the lady,s now sopping wet, and sweet tasting labia . She spoke quite firmly to her husband, she,s such an ungrateful little bitch john ,give her htree fingers, then stretch her some more, Get one of them to give her a spanking while your at it, she,s spoilt the show for all these lovely people, so lets make her perform for them.Would you like that , slut? hhmm? let these good folk take turns for this matinee.Yeees, know you,d bloody well love it. Well work that little tongue up and down my open slit darling, this is what you wrote to me that you wanted, a little exhibition, and me giving john his chance to poke your little sissy arse".As she spoke , i noticed the darkness dissipate, the assistant had put u the house lights, now eveyone would see my ordeal , everyone might even want to offer a helping hand, or a stiff cock,All i could do was offer up my asscheeks ,relaxing my pelvic floor to those pitiless and remorseless jabbing fingers gaping my ass, accompanied by the searing jolt from a hard flat hand swiping down across my blushing buttocks with a "SSSMAAACCK!My yelp of agony muffled , so it sounded more like a cry of yyess!A cry of encouragement to accompany each blow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

excellent! having been fucked in a cinema im so in this story lol

over a year ago

When can we do this at empire

over a year ago

more!

over a year ago

Good stories but hard to read, please think of paragraphs ect next time.

Kat

Post new Message to Thread