Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife fantasy continued

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will continue my last thread here as thread got to big so was closed. Thanks for all the feedback https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1017530 here’s the link to anyone who wants to catch up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Without a seconds hesitation I slip my tongue deep in her arse it’s still wet and cummy from earlier I make my mind up and use this as lube as I push my cock deep in Lisa’s arse.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

There’s nothing for it I start to pump away at her arse hard n feel my balls slapping against her slit with every stroke I want to pound her remind her I’m her man she moans and slips one hand between her legs I can feel her start to rub her clit. She slips a finger in then two I can feel them against my shaft as I’m fucking her deep. Lisa uses her juices on her clit making it wetter and wetter I can feel her start to cum her moaning gets deeper and louder I feel her arse start to clench on my cock as she cums hard..

By *otwifeandcuckCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

over a year ago

I keep on fucking her I watch as she tastes the cum dripping from her slit knowing it’s a mixture of hers and the lads makes me even harder and I fuck her that much harder until I can feel my balls starting to clench and then it hits me I cum deep in her arse I slowly start to pull out I watch as my cum dribbles from her raw well used arse n slit.

Post new Message to Thread