Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lizzy & Greg

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lizzy & Greg

Lizzy loved working at the museum in the city, she had been with this local security company for 3 years, and had fitted in well, it was a good company to work for, a small local family firm that had several sites round the city, and they really did look after their staff.

Lizzy was one of a team of four with a shift manager who really got on and worked well together, there was.......Ed a chain smoking supervisor, very laid back, as long as the work got done he gave us no hassle, Andy a single father in his thirties, who was always moaning as he never had any money, Pete is a young twenty something who was shagging anything with a pulse in a skirt, then there was Greg a man in his fifties, ex squaddie, tattooed and married and finally Lizzy a middle age lady, divorced, living on her own and happy with life.

The team was split into pairs Andy and Pete, Greg and Lizzy, it was something they had decided to do themselves, the site was then split in half, one half being Ground floor, Reception and the grounds outside and the other was the two floors of displays and offices on the top floor, then they rotated round with each new shift.

It was the beginning of a new night shift and Lizzy had arrived a bit early at work, Ed was already on site doing a handover with the previous shift, so Lizzy decided to go and make a coffee in the rest room and wait for the others to arrive, first to arrive was Andy looking absolutely shattered, he'd been up most of the day trying to entertain his daughter.

"Hey....hows things?" she asked

"I'm bloody shattered, I hope its a quiet night so I can get my head down for a while" he said as he flopped down on the sofa, Lizzy handed him a strong coffee, and taking another for Ed she went through to the office, placing it on the desk in front of Ed, "Thanks, I've just had a called from Greg, hes running a bit late, so will you be OK to start on your own?" asked Ed

"That's fine, I'll drink this then start is everything OK with Greg?" she asked

"He didn't say what the problem was, just that he was running late"

Lizzy went back into the rest room, where Andy was now fast asleep on the sofa, she kicks his legs to wake him "What the fuck....oh shit how long have I been asleep" he said rubbing his eyes

"Not long" she said, she took out her phone and text Greg

Lizzy: everything OK?

Greg: all's OK, just running late, soz

Lizzy: no worries, I'll start at the top and work my way down

Greg: oh yeah?

Lizzy felt herself blush realising what she had text

Lizzy: you know what I mean, see you later, don't rush x

Greg: You certainly will. FYI I never rush x

This made Lizzy giggle as she put her phone away and made her way back to the office, taking a radio she made her way up to the 4th floor, she was feeling lazy so she took the lift, once inside she turned to check herself in the mirror at the back, she admired her reflection, she was looking good in her polo shirt and combats, thou her polo shirt was a wee bit tight across her breasts and you could just about see her nipples, definitely the pierced one, she brushed her hands down over breasts which responded immediately to her touch, she touched her nipple with her finger, she loved the feeling, she gave her reflection a wicked smile ..... then the door sprung open bringing her back to reality.

Her main job was to enter each room, check no one was left inside, turn off light and then lock when leaving, not a hard job but lots of walking with more then 30 rooms per floor to check.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

over a year ago

She had managed to get the 4th floor done when suddenly her radio sprang into life

"Victor 1 receiving?" it was Greg,

"Victor 1 receiving you loud and clear, I'm glad you could finally make it" she said

"Cheeky bitch....... where are you?" he asked.

"Just about to go onto the 3rd floor........come and find me" she said teasingly.

"I'm on my way" was his reply.

It was getting dark outside and all the internal lights had now timed themselves out, but they were able to make their way round easy enough, as there was enough street lighting coming through the windows and they both knew the site well, she had just locked another office door when she heard a the ping of the lift stopping on that floor, Lizzy dashed to the next room, opened the door and went in, it happened to be a store room for the gift shop, it was ideal, having got a lot of places to hide. This was not the first time they had played hide and seek, but tonight she wanted to see if Greg would take the flirting and banter to the next level. She hid herself in one of the far dark corners and waited, she slid her hand down her body, her nipples were hard and she could already feel her excitement building in her combats. She could hear Greg checking the shut doors in the corridor and knew he was getting closer, with her heart now pounding in her chest and her breathing getting faster with the excitement, she felt like a silly schoolgirl.

Suddenly she heard the click of the door handle and moved further back into the shadow, Greg pushed open the door, his body silhouetted in the doorway he knew she was in this room because he could smell her sweet perfume, he walked into the room letting the door close slowly behind him, not saying a word he moved slowly toward the corner where Lizzy was hiding, her heart was now pounding out of her chest, as he got closer to her he put his index finger on her lips.

"Shhhhhhh....don't say a word", he looked her up and down, there was something different about her tonight, her nipples were really hard and erect, and she had a lustful look in her eyes. He was going to push his luck and see if the flirting that they always had may go somewhere more tonight.

Now standing face to face in the darkness he put his hands on her shoulders, and slowly turned her to face the wall, sliding his hands down her arms and gripping her wrists he raised her arms up above her head, pressing them both to the wall, holding them there with his left hand, his right hand dropped down and went round to cup her left breast, he could feel her nipple getting harder as his lips brushed the back of her neck, this gave Lizzy fanny flutters as she was loving his touch, she could now feel his body leaning on hers as they stood against the wall, she pushed her arse out more as he pressed himself harder into her, she could certainly now feel his throbbing cock on her arse cheeks.

Greg said "Keep your arms up" as he dropped his arm down and moved round to undo her trousers, letting them fall to the floor to reveal black lace knickers, he ran his hands over cheeks giving them a firm squeeze which made Lizzy squeal with delight, moving his hands round to the front he gently slips his fingers under the soft lace, moving down and under to feel her soft moist lips, gently he parts her lips to reveal her erect clit, he gives it a gentle stroke which makes Lizzy moan..."mmmmmmm".

She can feel his hot breath on the back of her neck, his hard throbbing cock up against her arse, with his fingers stroking her clit she spreads her legs apart slightly so that he can explore her more, so he could finger fuck her, hard and fast. Lizzy is now very wet as he slips his fingers inside her, warm and moist, his fingers moving fast and deep, faster and fast sending an electric pulse through Lizzy's body “Oh fuck” she moans as she squirts over his hand “Perfect” says Greg as he licks his fingers “You taste soooo good, here try” as he puts his cum soaked fingers in her mouth, she sucks them hard, she had to admit she did taste good.

Lizzy spins round now looking directly at Greg, with a naughty grin on her face she pushes him back toward a table that is in the middle of the room, still standing she runs her hand over the front of Greg trousers, running her finger along his now very hard pulsing shaft. Keeping eye contact with Greg she undoes his belt, button and zip and lets his trousers fall to the floor, his cock pushes forward under his boxers as it is so hard, again she runs her hand along the shaft from tip to base and back up again to the top of his boxers, pulling on the waist band she lowers them his cock sprang out like a coiled spring, “omg” hes bigger then she thought but this excited Lizzy very much.

Lowering herself down onto her knees she took his cock in her right hand and with her tongue circled around the tip, then licked down the entire length of his shaft, with her left hand she massaged his firm balls, she was now slowing wanking him as she licked, she could feel his cock pulsate every time she touched him, she then took him in her mouth, just the tip to start then more and more until he was deep in her throat, getting faster as she sucked, Greg lent back on the edge of the table with his hand on the top of her head, “she was good, fucking good” he thought to himself, but he wasn't far off cumming and he wanted her, he wanted her across this table from behind, he stopped her and beckoned her to stand, she got up off her knees with a big grin on her face knowing what was about to happen, as she too wanted him, she moved towards the table and lent forward, before she knew it Greg was behind her again but this time his cock was about to enter her, he put his hand down between her legs and gave her clit a gentle rub, which again made Lizzy squeal with delight, he thrust forward entering her tight moist pussy, grabbing her hips he pulled her back so he could get in deep as deep as he could, pounding her hard against the table, balls slapping, she spreads her legs further apart so Greg could get deeper.

Greg's hands grabbed her shoulders tightly, this was rough hard sex, they both needed it and wanted it, he quickened his pace as he approached his own orgasm, Lizzy was close too, "I want you, I want you to come in me, " Lizzy pleaded,

“Your going to get every last bit bitch” pulling her hair Greg needed no further encouragement and with a few final thrusts came hard deep in Lizzy, her pussy spasmed as her own orgasm ripped through her.

The store room was silent, all that Lizzy could hear was her own heavy breathing and that of Greg's.

Greg pulled back off Lizzy and stood there looking at her, admiring her body as she lay exhausted across the table, her bare arse and all on full show, finally Lizzy stood up and turned around. "That was amazing, I thought you said you did not rush these things?"

"Well its been a while and we both needed it then and there" said Greg, wondering how wonderful a session on a comfy bed would turn out. He reached down and picked up his trousers from around his ankles and pulled them up tucking himself back in. "We need to get this floor locked down and finished”

"We do, and I think this could be a fun night " said Lizzy with a sly smile. She walked over to the corner and picked up her discarded trousers, her pussy still fluttering with excitement. As she pulled on her trousers she rearranged her panties that were soaking wet with their combined juices.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look forward to more

over a year ago

As she pulled on her trousers and rearranged her panties, they were now wet with their combined juices.

"Do I look ok?" asked Lizzy,

"Yes Fine....what about me?" asked Greg.

"You will do, now lets get this floor locked down"

They worked their way through the floor like they normally did. There were cheeky smiles and comments as they went, both were thinking about the moments that had passed in the store room, both wanting more.

Suddenly the radio sparked into life “Victor 1 receiving?” it was Ed

“Sorry boss we will be with you shortly, we got a bit tied up” Lizzy said smiling to herself, thinking she wouldn't mind trying that on Greg.

They reached the end of the third floor and stood waiting for the lift, the lift doors opened and they stepped inside. 

"You know what? I have always fancied sex in a lift!"  said Greg randomly.

Lizzy smiled, she was glad he had spoken "Really? this from the man who does not rush", she replied, grinning.

"OK, yes it would be a quickie, but I love a quickie, but I would prefer a proper session it would be so much more fun".

"Floor 2 - 1960's film sets, 1970s' bad taste in clothes and other assorted displays" said Lizzy trying to make light of the situation, as they stepped out of the lift and started to walk the displays she could feel her wet panties oozing against her pussy.

As per normal they split up to walk the floor, this floor was always quick one to walk and she knew in 20 minutes the team would be sitting together drinking coffee. As she checked the displays and weaved her way around the floor, her mind kept coming back to Greg and how he had taken her over the desk, he had awoken a passion in her and she now needed more.

She arrived back at the lift and where there was no sign of Greg,

"Victor 2 Receiving" she spoke into the radio

"Victor 2 receiving, two minutes from the lift, are you waiting for me?" came back Greg.

"Victor 2, I'll wait here".

"Roger that" said Greg. She chuckled to herself, she could do with a good rogering from him right now.

Greg appeared a few minutes later and they went back down to the restroom, they were the first ones back, they could see Ed sat at his desk staring at the wall of CCTV screens.

The others turned up and Ed came through and joined them, there was the normal discussions....how money went no where, why was fuel so expensive and why was the TV choices so shit, but Greg and Lizzy were only half concentrating on the conversation, both were trying to work out how they could get a bit of “them” time in before the end of there shift.

Ed broke their thoughts, "Right, we have been asked to do an audit during the walk round tonight, Liz and Greg you take the top two floors and Andy and Pete the bottom two. The fire extinguisher company were supposed to have checked all the extinguishers, but some were missed and we need to re-check, lets see how bad a job they done".

Ed handed out 4 clip boards, "Each one is a floor, do it how you like, find each extinguisher on the list and right down the date it was last checked, I don't care how you split them up but we need to find them all, I will stay here a normal and watch the screens."

"Right " announced Greg, " to the third Floor and we will work out a plan there Miss Lizzy".

"OK" said Lizzy, she wanted a plan involving Greg's cock and she hoped this was what he had in mind.

On arriving at the third floor they went into one of the exhibits that was covered by the cameras.

"Right" said Greg, "Ed will be watching us by now and I think we should split the two floors between us, I know floor 4 has less extinguishers and we can make up for some “us” time there and I also know that on this floor there is the “Beach” exhibit over the back that is not covered by CCTV, I think that you and I should go have sex on the beach."

"Sex on the beach sounds good. Lets get these lists in some sort of order that gets us to there half way through the floor" suggested Lizzy

"Exactly" said Greg. They quickly sorted the sheets and headed off on their own, both were horny and ready to rip the others clothes off when they got to the beach.

Lizzy arrived at the exhibit, she had the only extinguisher in this corner on her sheet which she found and documented. There was no sign of Greg, something was not right, there was not a pile of clothes on the exhibit when she walked by earlier, she looked round and then she spotted it, a hand casually laid on top of a plastic rock, she giggled as she knew that behind it was Greg, and he must be naked and waiting for her.

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm

over a year ago

Excellent, very good story!!

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Enjoying this

over a year ago

Loving this

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

She slipped off her shoes and unbuttoned her trousers and let them fall to the floor, then pushed her shirt up over her head. The cool air from the air-con was cold as it blew on her body, making her nipples even more erect they they already were.

She stepped over to the rock and peered round to see Greg laying there on the sand, he had found a blanket or large sheet and he was laid on it, his cock was hard and he was stroking it in anticipation. She looked good in black lace standing over him.

"So are you ready for me?" asked Lizzy, she felt empowered looking down on his body. He was muscular, and he looked good laying there stroking his hard cock, Greg nodded. She put a finger to her lips, it was her turn to be in charge.

She slid her bra straps down off her shoulders and undid the clip, letting it fall to the floor, he was transfixed on her, he did not blink but just carried on stroking his cock.

She could feel her pussy fluttering in the confines of her knickers, she knew when she slipped them off she would not be able to hide her arousal.

She slipped her fingers in the waste of her knickers and pushed them down, they slipped down over her thighs, she was so excited, Greg could see her arousal, her labia swollen and red with excitement.

He slowed the pace of his stroking he wanted the moment to last, he could already feel his precum leaking over his hands, Lizzy had seen this, with her own wetness she knew that when she was ready to take his cock, he would easily slip right in. She straddled his body, knowing from his position on the floor he could see her gaping wet pussy above him, she watched as his arousal increased, he was working his cock with his hand, but clearly the site of her standing above him was pushing him closer to cuming.

She squatted down, legs apart, her bum resting on his stomach. "Now here is my dilemma, do I shuffle up your body and make you lick my wet slit, or do I go down and let your cock slide into me?".

To highlight her arousal she slid her finger along her slit and then round her clit a few times, she was closer than she realised. Greg went to speak but she lent forward and kissed him, her nipples were hard and pushed against his chest, her tongue darted into his mouth.

She pulled back "You have no say in this" she said, she sat up and turned around. She wanted his tongue in her pussy, and it was time she took control of his cock.

She squatted on his face, he knew what he had to do and obliged, his tongue was long and strong, he licked her clit and wet hole, she was able to control where his tongue went by moving her hips.

She slapped his hands and pushed them away from his cock, "your cock is my toy now, in fact you are my new play thing, you may touch my ass and breasts, but not yourself", she commanded.

Pleasure was now building deep inside Lizzy, she took hold of his cock in one hand and squeezed his balls with the other, Greg was getting close too and she could feel it, his arousal spurred her on. She ground her pussy hard on his face and Greg upped the intensity of his licking, Greg knew she was coming and slipped his tongue deep inside Lizzy, lapping as the waves of pleasure moved through her body like an electric pulse had ripped through her, she cum on his face, and he felt and tasted her orgasm as it flooded over his tongue and into his mouth. Had she not squeezed so tight on his pulsing member and balls Greg would have come too. Lizzy stood up, her face flushed with excitement, her eyes wide she wanted his cock, she stood astride Greg once more, he placed his hands on her calves as she positioning herself directly over his magnificent cock, she slowly lowered herself down and placed herself on him, they both let out a gasp as he entered her, for a few seconds she just sat looking at Greg, straight in the eye feeling his throbbing cock deep inside her, leaning back she reached round to caress his firms balls with her right hand, still looking him in the eyes, she started to play with her erect nipples, Greg reaches up with both his hands to assist her massaging both breasts, he starts to slowly push up with his hips which makes Lizzy move forward, getting quicker they start to make a good rhythm together, faster and faster, Lizzy leans forward, putting her palms on Greg's chest, this lifts her arse up slightly giving Greg the chance to fuck her harder and deeper, he grabs her arse cheeks to help keep the rhythm going, faster and faster, as she bounces up and down, harder and deeper, she was ready to cum again, so was Greg. Lizzy's fingernails were digging deep into Greg's chest “oh fuck, I'm cuming” she says, that's all Greg need to hear as he too exploded inside her tight moist pussy, she felt his cum gush into her and this sent waves of pleasure through her body again and she came for the second time..............

They both turn and looked into the mirror at the back of the lift, both flushed and sweaty, Lizzy sorted out her hair, turned Greg round to brush sand off his shirt, both laughing at what had just happened.

Greg and Lizzy entered the office, putting their clipboards on Eds desk “all done Boss, that was easy enough”

Ed sat at his desk in front of the CCTV monitors as usual, with a grin on his face he turned to Greg and said

“You two work very well together” then gave him a wink.................holy shit had he been watch??

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm do tell

By *k_bi_bikerMan
over a year ago

chatteris

great story loula

By *harpshooter41Couple
over a year ago

MARCH

wow, im astounded this lady hasnt won the Pulitzer prize. way beyond fantasy. well done xx

By *appytimes2019Man
over a year ago

East Manchester

Loving this story thanks for sharing, perhaps there is more to tell on this one ? xx

By *nowballs n fireballsCouple
over a year ago

march

very very good.

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

fareham

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago