By *irlwithcurves40Woman
over a year ago

Essex

Yes please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igh Tower69Man
over a year ago

Luton

Definetly. Although add a link to part 1 so people can refresh their memories . Thanks

By *ester2000Man
over a year ago

newcastle ish

Of course.... You can't stop now lol

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1010422

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I smiled and she grabbed my cock and pulled/ guided me to her pushy entrance. I bit my lip and fucked my cock into her pussy straight up to my balls as she bit her hand. I pulled almost all the way out and plunged back inside her. The hairdryer was just turned off upstairs and I could hear my girlfriend coiling up the power lead to it so I began fucking Lisa like a man possessed. My balls were slapping her ass as she bit Down on her hand and came once more which naturally made her pussy squeeze my pounding cock. I couldn't hold out anymore and held her hands as I exploded balls deep onto her bald pussy. I kept pumping jet after jet of hot cum inside her as she squeezed my hands. When I had finished filling her she pushed me off and went down and cleaned my cock with her mouth and tongue. Then in a flash pulled her shorts on and vest top as I put my clothes back on. She went in her bag and got a can of deodorant out and gave it a few quick sprays. I looked at her puzzled and she whispered in case she smells any sex smells. I laughed and sat down in the chair with my balls aching but bone dry. A minute or so later my girlfriend came down and asked if we were OK which we replied we were. Then she disappeared with Lisa to make a drink for herself. When they returned Lisa stood near me and slyly pointed to her upper thigh i looked and I could see it was wet with our juices.

over a year ago

By *igh Tower69Man
over a year ago

Luton

Close call. Love it. More...

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Sailing close to the wind there. Need to hear more.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

More please

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Nice, but scary risky unless it turns out your partner was in on this!!

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I smiled at her and she scooped up a bit of it and slowly fed it herself whilst never breaking her stare. Next thing the doorbell rings and it is her husband so we let him in and have a drink whilst chatting the usual chat. We decide it's a nice day and we should have a barbecue and drinks and the girls leave to go shopping for food and drink whilst me and my mate get the barbecue out and patio furniture. Again the conversation turns to Lisa and how he thinks i should fuck her for him but again I declined (for effect) stating that I couldn't because we are all such good friends. As he submitted to my refusing him I cast my mind back to 45 minutes ago and how she had cum twice all over my cock and was at that moment in time walking around a supermarket with my girlfriend leaking my cum.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

The girls returned with bags if food and drink and we all set about sorting it out and getting the meat ready for cooking. Lisa still had that look in her eye and was being the usual flirt with me which I reciprocated so as not to raise suspicion. Me and my mate went outdoors and lit the barbecue whilst drinking a lager and Lisa walked out and stood between us drinking wine. She looked amazing in her gym gear and I struggled to keep my eyes off her. As the day/ evening went on more and more drinks were consumed and we were all very merry/ d*unk. The flirting got more intense the d*unker Lisa got until it was almost x rated but our other halfs just laughed it off.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Every time our other halfs weren't looking Lisa would blow a kiss or rub a breast at me and it wasn't helping my urge to fuck her again. My mate stated he was getting cold and I offered to lend him some if my clothes to save us calling it a night and he agreed and without a second my girlfriend offered to take him inside to get him something suitable. Now normally I would've gone in with him but the opportunity to be left alone with Lisa was too much and I agreed just telling my girlfriend where things might be for him to wear.

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

They both vanished inside and heard them going upstairs to our bedroom which was at the front of the house. As soon as their voices faded Lisa was on me, kissing me passionately and rubbing my cock which was getting hard fast. I was trying to listen out for voices or doors opening but I couldn't hear anything so I slipped my hand in her shorts and could feel how wet she was. I pushed a finger inside her as she furiously wanked my cock in my shorts.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Mmmmmm dangerous, I like it

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She kissed me as she started to breathe heavily and I could tell she was close to cumming so I push another finger inside her and that sent her over the edge and her pussy clamped around my fingers as she shuddered with an orgasm. She breathed heavily into my mouth and I could feel her body shaking as she finished cumming. Then she pulled my shorts down a little and took my cock in her mouth up to my balls and sucked hard and fast whilst I listened for any sign of movement upstairs.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I was getting close to filling Lisa's mouth with my cum and she sensed it and stopped sucking me and kissed me again. She whispered in my ear that she wants my cum inside her pussy but I needed to make sure they wouldn't come downstairs. I pulled my shorts up and crept inside whilst Lisa walked behind me both sneaking up the stairs. We couldn't hear anything just mumbling with the odd slap noise. We looked at each other puzzled but carried on climbing the stairs together in our quest to secure a fuck session.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Lincoln

over a year ago

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

As I got to the top step I noticed my girlfriends mirror on the window sill that she had obviously left earlier. I crouched and rested on my knees on the top step and a beam of light from my bedroom door was illumanating the landing and mirror. Suddenly movement from the bedroom caught my eye as it reflected in the mirror and there was my mate stood there completely naked at the end of the bed. My heart sank because I thought if he is in there naked then my girlfriend must've left him there so where was she and had she seen me and Lisa outside.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I panicked and whispered to Lisa to go outside and I will be down shortly, so she crept back down the stairs and outside. Now my mate was stood there naked but still he had an impressive cock with big hanging balls and trimmed hair which I know Lisa liked in a man. Then to my surprise and relief my girlfriend appeared at the end of the bed but knelt on it in her underwear. Any other time I would've gone mad and stormed in but bearing in mind what I had done earlier I felt hipercritical and waited to see if it was me over thinking things. A second later I had my answer in the form of my girlfriend taking my mate in her mouth and sucking his cock quickly. I felt a bit of anger but also turned on so I got my cock out and began wanking it as I watched my girlfriend expertly work his cock with her mouth much to his appreciation. He was moaning and holding her head as he Began to slowly thrust into her mouth which I know she enjoys. Then as he was getting faster she stopped and bent over on our bed facing the door and mirror but luckily due to the light and me being in relative darkness couldn't see my face. She unhooked her bra and let her small pert tits hang down as my mate positioned himself behind her. Her face looked a picture of anticipation and regret as she closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable which was seconds from happening. My mate had stopped positioning and I could see his hand under her and then with a thrust he eased inside her. She moaned soflty as he began to fuck her from behind both of them not knowing they had an audience. I heard her tell him to fuck her and he didn't need telling twice as he fucked her harder which in turn made his balls slap harder. I was wanking hard watching them and loved seeing their facial expressions as they fucked. Then my girlfriend threw her head back and moaned as she came on his cock, which turned me on alot. He was relentless in his fucking and kept fucking her hard as she went onto her elbows to offer her pussy to him. In turn he fucked her harder and harder until I could see the moment of no return in his face and he ranmed his cock deep inside her and left it there as he pumped his cum inside her. He stayed there moaning as he drained his balls inside my girlfriend and she took everything he had in them. I then heard a noise and Lisa was at the bottom of the stairs beckoning me down. I went downstairs and immediately kissed her whilst pulling our shorts off and without hesitation bent her over the sofa and fucked her doggy style like I had just seen my mate and girlfriend doing. Unfortunately not even a minute into our fucking the lights upstairs went on so we had to stop.

over a year ago

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

We hurriedly dressed ourselves as my mate came down the stairs in a pair of my shorts and t shirt with a big smile on his face. Lisa asked why it had taken so long and he replied that they hadn't found anything that would fit and had to search. As he was telling her this I was recounting what I had actually seen them doing and how turned on it had made me feel watching. I could see why my mate was turned on about someone else fucking Lisa when he was there and wondered how long they had been fucking or if tonight was their first time. He walked over to Lisa and kissed her lovingly more so than normal and Lisa reciprocated by kissing him back and fondling his ass.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Just as their kiss became more passionate my girlfriend walked down in her pyjamas and outdoor slippers and looked at me and tutted at Lisa and her fella as they kissed passionately. She walked over to me and kissed me and i felt a whirlwind of emotions from anger, sympathy, pride and horn. As we kissed I began to get hard again and I opened my eyes and could see Lisa had her hand on his cock but looking at me. I winked at her as my girlfriend rubbed her hand over my cock and took it in her hand firmly.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I think what was happening was maybe their way of coping with the guilt or something but i wasn't complaining as my Mrs put her hand in my shorts and wanked me. I looked over at Lisa and she was looking frustrated because my mate couldn't get hard and she was asking why, I almost blurted out that not 10 minutes ago he was pumping his cum up my girlfriend but I let it go. Now this was a d*unken thing and not planned at all and had happened before at another drinking party we had with them. I could now see Lisa tugging down his shorts to his knees and flicking and tapping his flaccid cock whilst he stood there eyes close obviously trying too think of something to help his cock stiffen. Lisa looked over at me as my girlfriend wanked me and blew a kiss at me as my girlfriend wanked me harder with her face buried in my chest.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Lincoln

By *fdi56Man
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Please carry on

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I unbuttoned my girlfriends pyjama top and her 34b/c tits were naked because she had no bra on. Her nipples were medium sized and light brown and always erect no matter what. I opened her top wider and took a nipple in my mouth much to her appreciation because she moaned loudly and held my head there. I couldn't see Lisa very well now as I sucked away on these gorgeous breasts but could sense her eyes on me. I heard Lisa say to my mate that he was useless and if this didn't get him hard then nothing would. At that she appeared next to me and took my girlfriend's other breast in her mouth much to the confusion of my girlfriend but she didn't stop her or complain as she leant back moaning softly as we both went to work on her nipples.

over a year ago

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Please continue

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

As we sucked away she held our heads in place and had taken her top off completely. My mate was watching I could see and Lisa obviously saw this to so reached out and grabbed his crotch and was rubbing his cock as she sucked away. Next thing her hand was on mine also and in a matter of moments she was wanking both our cocks furiously. I pulled the string on my girlfriend's pyjama bottoms and they loosened up around her tiny waist then without hesitation Lisa reached out and pulled them down as much as she could with her ond hand. I looked down and saw my girlfriend's bald pussy quivering with anticipation as Lisa's finger traced up her leg and parted her pussy lips with one movement. I know Lisa had experimented with other girls as she had told us all and would tease my girlfriend about one day experimenting with her. Now my girlfriend had always laughed it off but I could tell she secretly liked the fact she had shown her attention and maybe she had developed a girl crush on her.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

But here she was with her small pert tit in Lisa's mouth and her pussy being teased by her finger as me and my mate watched on in anticipation. I couldn't take it anymore and stood up to pull her pyjama trousers completely off and could see my mate was now hard and wanking himself. He pointed at Lisa and motioned a blowjob action and then pointed at me as if to say let her sick your dick. I didn't need telling twice and now was the moment to break all this sexual tension and flirting, so I pulled my shorts down and offered it too Lisa. She took my girlfriend's breast out of her mouth and in one motion swallowed my entire length. I looked at my girlfriend for reassurance or permission and she nodded in approval as Lisa worked my cock in her mouth and hands. I told my mate to come over and he stood next to my girlfriend who wasted no time in taking his cock in her hand. Now Lisa was moaning loudly as our secret was out but everyone was in agreement with what was happening and it felt good.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

It wasn't long until both girls were on their knees hungrily sucking our cocks as if in a competition to be the best. Me and my mate both knew the best because we had been pleasured by both of these young beuaties previously. I would definitely say my girlfriend overall was better because she took her time sucking a cock and she had occasionally cum whilst doing it, but Lisa seemed more experienced and cock/ cum hungry. Lisa was looking up at me as she sucked me and I was achinv to fuck her but I wanted my girlfriend to make that move first so there could never be and suggestions that I had always wanted to fick Lisa etc.

over a year ago

By *omerset_naughtyMan
over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Just caught up wow this story is getting hotter and hotter

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I didn't have to wait long as my mate walked into the front room followed by my girlfriend and he sat on the chair. She turned to face outside and took his cock in her hand then lowered herself onto it slowly whilst rolling her eyes. I tapped Lisa and said "let's go" and led her into the room to join my girlfriend and mate. I pulled cushions onto the floor and lay on my back as Lisa stroked my cock. She turned her back on me and faced my girlfriend as she lowered her tight pussy onto my throbbing cock once again today.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She got straight into a rhythm bouncing on my cock in unison with my girlfriend and both groaning in pleasure as they did. My mate was blocked from view by my girlfriend so I don't know if he could see or even knew what was going on but I could see his meaty cock disappearing into my beautiful girlfriend as mine was swallowed by his wife's soaking pussy. My girlfriend was bouncing harder and faster and I could see she was on the verge of an orgasm and then bang she shrieked as she exploded on his cock collapsing on his knees

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She was gasping for air as she finished her orgasm and Lisa asked if she enjoyed it and she said oh yes. My balls ached as Lisa slowed her fucking down to a steady pace but it allowed me to feel every inch of her pussy as it swallowed my thick cock. I lay back on the floor to enjoy this young married pussy riding me until my girlfriend emerged next to my head and she kissed me passionately like she does when I have my cock inside her and not her friend. As we kissed Lisa stopped and i felt her turn around on my cock to face the right way and begin to slowly grind on my cock. I looked as I kissed my girlfriend and her husband was kissing her at the same time.

over a year ago

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I reached between my girlfriends legs and I could feel how wet she was because it was running down her thighs. I rubbed her solid clit and she bit my tongue as it was so sensitive but I kept rubbing it anyway. Without warning she straddled my head and began kissing Lisa slowly and with lots of meaning whilst my mate sat and watched them kiss. At this point Lisa slowed her riding down almost to a stop to concentrate on kissing my girlfriend but was still grinding on it. I looked up and could see my girlfriends pushy lips inches from my face and the moisture of their juices smeared on them. Then without warning she lowered her peach onto my face and ground it on my mouth which made me automatically push out my tongue which parted her pussy lips and let out a big river of cum straight into my open throat. I wasn't stupid and realised what had just fallen out of her was her juices but also my mates cum and it was slowly sliding down my throat as I lay there with my tongue inside her. I felt horny so I began to hungrily clean her pussy out as Lisa rode me harder calling me a dirty bustard as she did.

By *irlwithcurves40Woman
over a year ago

Essex

Very nice

over a year ago

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

over a year ago

over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

As I licked away at my girlfriend's pussy occasionally a stream of cum would ooze out to the point I was thinking how many loads were up her. I then remembered how long it had taken her to get back from the gym and the fact my mate would have been at home because Lisa was with me, had she been to see him then ?? That didn't matter because as I was giving her oral and Lisa was expertly riding my cock at the same time, was this heaven i thought as my girlfriend let out a yelp and came on my face.

over a year ago

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I took Down her juices as she let go on my mouth and she tasted good as I was gently licking the last drops of cum from her. Lisa started getting vocal as she rode me harder and harder until she to came on my cock but this time she was alot wetter and louder than before because we didn't need to be quiet. Her pussy was squirting on my cock as she sat on it balls deep and she was writhing throwing her head back as my mate looked on in awe cock in his hand and wanking furiously. She kept Cumming and as she did she was looking at my mate who was enjoying the fact she had cum so hard on my cock.

over a year ago

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

My mate leant forward and kissed Lisa as her pussy was throbbing on my cock and my girlfriend started wanking his cock as he did. I felt a hand on my balls as Lisa started to slowly ride my again and as I looked down I was surprised to see it was my mate who was squeezing them as if to milk them inside his wife. Lisa rode me hard when she realised what her husband was doing and it wasn't long until I felt my balls filling and ready to erupt.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

My balls slapped off her pert ass as she slammed down on them and i reached out to grab my girlfriend and pulled her in to kiss her. As I did she whispered in my ear that Lisa wanted her pussy filling like I fill hers and that sent me over the edge. I cried out as i fucked my first ribbon if cut into her and as I did my girlfriend kissed me passionately and stroked my chest. I came so hard it didn't stop shooting and Lisa took every drop as my mate kissed her too. When I finished Cumming Lisa thanked me and sat on the sofa kissing her husband as my girlfriend went down and cleaned my cock of our juices. Now I had cum the enormity of what just happened hit me and it felt surreal and like a dream.

By *aaaa33Man
over a year ago

North Coast

over a year ago

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow, great story

over a year ago

Are we going to find out how long your mate and gf have been fucking?

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Good story

Defo carry on

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Definitely need more

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Now came the awkward bit, well what I thought would be awkward. My girlfriend finished cleaning me and sat on my mate's lap with her arm around him and Lisa beckoned me over to her and i sat next to her. She took my hand in hers and we sat there getting our breath back and calming our bodies down then out of nowhere my girlfriend stood up and asked if anyone wanted a drink. We all agreed and i went to help her in the kitchen and once in the kitchen I pulled her close to me and told her I loved her as a reassuring gesture and she replied she loved me too. She then went on to say that she knew me and Lisa were gagging to fuck and that her and my mate had been thinking over the idea for nearly a year and even planned for it to happen weeks ago. That explained my mate going on about wanting to see me with Lisa and how it would turn him on so much. I delved deeper and asked if that was the first time they had slept together and to my surprise she said no and that he had been fucking my girlfriend since we all went away on holiday. We then went back to the front room and my mate hadn't moved nor Lisa so I sat by Lisa and him next to my girlfriend. As we sat talking as if nothing had happened I was thinking back to see if I could remember any occasions where I might suspect them fucking each other and slowly certain times came to light. On the holiday we went on tbey would always go up early to have showers ready for our evening meals and nights out. Perfect opportunity for them to share a shower together whilst me and Lisa caught the last rays of sun by the pool.

over a year ago

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Same holiday I was in the pool with Lisa and their daughter and my mate and girlfriend stayed on the sun loungers on the other side of the pool. I could've sworn I saw her hand under his towel moving up and down bit I was to busy splashing and entertaining their daughter to get a closer view. Lots of nights back in the UK my girlfriend would go out on the town and accidentally bump into my mate during her night out. Things were beginning to fall into place but I really didn't care and if anything it turned me on knowing they had been playing for a while and it meant the guilt I felt for fucking Lisa vanished.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

Fantastic story, can't help but to re-read!!

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

After a few more drinks my girlfriend said she was tired and going too bed. I told her I would be up shortly and she vanished upstairs, next thing my mate jumps up and gives Lisa a kiss and says see you in the morning and vanishes upstairs also. I turned to Lisa and laughed and we both agreed what a mad day it had been but well worth the wait and thankfully it was out in the open so we didn't need to sneak around at all. We kissed for a while and she went to bed whilst I locked up and put things away before making my way up to bed myself.

over a year ago

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I got upstairs and opened the door to my bedroom to find my mate in bed with my girlfriend kissing. They stopped and he said Lisa is in the other room and my girlfriend put her hand up so I walked over to her and gave her a kiss goodnight and left the room and walked over the landing to the spare room. I opened the door and walked in to be greeted by Lisa sat on her phone in bed. I told her that tonight we were sharing a bed and she said good, pulled the duvet back to reveal her naked body and invited me in. I got into bed and as soon as I was in Lisa kissed me and placed her leg over mine. She looked me in the eyes and asked if I had enjoyed today and in an instant I agreed it was amazing and so was she. She was texting her mum too tell her that they wouldn't be home tonight because they were staying with us because her mum was looking after their daughter.

over a year ago

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

As I was lying there I put my hand on her purse and it was still wet so I went down and started to tongue her hot pussy. Just as she was getting into it her phone rang and it was her mum calling because instead of texting she wanted a chat. Lisa answered the phone and put it on loudspeaker her mum said hello and Lisa began talking and I stopped but she pushed my head back onto her pussy so I carried on locking her clit as they had a conversation about our barbecue and how they had both had a drink so were staying over at mine. As they chatted about my mate I pushed 2 fingers inside her which made her moan but she wanted more so I forced in 3. Her mum asked how I was and Lisa replied I had been quite the host and she had enjoyed the night to which her mum replied that I was a lovely lad and would be quite the catch. Lisa chuckled and said she definitely had a soft spot for me as she began to thrust her hips into my mouth.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Then I stopped because I could hear moaning coming from next door, soft moans and the bed rocking. As Lisa had started talking about their daughter I got out of bed and went into my bedroom to find my girlfriend riding my mate's cock hard and balls deep. She didn't say a word just put her hand out for my cock so I obliged and pushed it in her mouth. She was sucking it gently as always as she rode my mate and I thought to myself what am I doing I have a beautiful pussy and mouth next door to use. I pulled out if her mouth and kissed her goodnight once more and left my room only to hear Lisa say goodbye on the phone. I walked in and she was lying on the bed rubbing her clit and apologised for her mum interrupting us to which I laughed and said well she didn't stop us did she.

By *irlwithcurves40Woman
over a year ago

Essex

over a year ago

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Lisa agreed and asked if they were OK next door and i told her they were fucking. She said well we best fuch hadn't we, i want to feel you in my pussy again and I may have another surprise for you. I knelt between her legs and kissed her as I pushed my cock up her again. Her pussy was like a river and soaked my cock, balls and the bed as i slowly fucked her aching cunt. She didn't break eye contact as i fucked her and this made it even more exciting for me plus I could hear my girlfriend squealing next door and obviously enjoying her cock. Lisa was occasionally telling me to fuck her and not to stop because she loved my fat cock and I obliged and carried on getting slightly faster every time she said it to me. As I was getting into a good rhythm she pushed me off and told me that she wanted to do something with me which she had never let my mate do to her before. I was puzzled and must've looked it because she again chuckled and got on all fours whilst searching under her pillow until she pulled out a tub of vaseline. She put it on her back and told me to fuck her ass, i could've cum then and there but luckily I controlled myself and popped the lid off the tub which she had been using for her lips she told me. I scooped out a blob of it and massaged it into my cock putting lots on my helmet before scooping out more and massaging it into her tight ass hole. As I smeared it on she helped me by pushing a finger up her ass and pushing it in and out whilst all the time more lube was coating her insides. I pulled her finger out and pushed mine in which was thicker and longer which made her moan loudly and push back onto it. I sat there finger fucking her ass for a while and I could feel her loosen and relax so I put 2 up her with more lube.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She was writhing on my fingers as I showed her hole no mercy with my finger fucking and with every time I thrust them up her she loosened slightly more and more lube went in. In the end I couldn't take it anymore so I knelt behind her and rubbed my helmet from her pussy hole up to her ass hole a few times to use her juices as lube to. It was almost like I was savouring the moment and control I had over her knowing her ass hole was mine exclusively because her husband had never been allowed inside it. More and more shifting of her juices from her pussy to ass hole using my helmet until she turned her head and told me to fuck her ass. I parted her cheeks and spat a big ribbon of spit onto her slightly gaping ass hole and pushed my cock against it. I could hear my maye and girlfriend fucking next door but it disappeared as Lisa gripped the pillow and duvet as I forced my helmet just inside her ass hole which made her yelp loudly. I left just my helmet in her ass so she could get used to it being in there and so I could get used to how vice tight it was. Her panting turned to laboured breathing as she opened her legs as wide as she could without falling down. I spat on my cock again and pushed a bit more in and she shouted fuck but stayed in place.

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I asked her if she was OK and she just made a mumbled yes noise and i felt her ass hole tighten as she moved it up and her top half flat as she could on the bed. My cock was at a perfect angle now to feed more up her but I wanted her to not want it in her anymore so I left it on place whilst she got used to it being there. I squirted more lube on my cock and massaged it into what was left outside Lisa's ass hole and as I rubbed it in she started to moan and then I realised that my cock was inside her and the rubbing was the same as walking and i was walking my foreskin inside her. She was enjoying the fact I was walking in her ass so I thought to help relax her I would do it some more and began to wank my cock with what was left outside of her. As I wanked she was moaning and telling me it felt good and keep going which I did.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

As I slowly wanked up her ass I could hear my girlfriend grunting and squealing again and wondered what the scene would be like in their room but I know for sure it would be nothing like the scene in our room. My girlfriend hated anal and even a finger in her ass turned her off, yet here I was with 3 inches of shade and my fat purple cock head stuffed up Lisa's tight ass hole and she was loving it. I was loving it too because I knew for a fact my mate wasn't allowed in Lisa's ass because they had both told me it was a no go area but here I was inside it and both loving it.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I could feel her hole loosen slowly but surely so I pushed again and as I did she nodded her head with approval as bit by bit my cock took her anal virginity. Then I could feel my balls squeeze against her ass cheeks as I was ball deep inside her. She was labouring her breathing again but as I held it still inside her she reached back and rubbed her clit furiously. This was my confirmation that she was loving me in her ass hole so I started to withdraw slightly and push back inside her to which she nodded again and said yes. I got into a slow but deep rhythm each time squashing my balls against her ass so she was taking the whole length of me. This was the furthest thing from my mind 3 days ago, 3 days ago we were flirting much the tbe amusement of our partners but all the time they were fucking and trying to set us up.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

That made it all the more horny though knowing my girlfriend had been cumming on his cock and mine and all the time being filled by 2 different loads of cum. In my daydreaming I had been neglecting the job in hand and Lisa made sure I knew by grabbing my balls and pulling them towards her pussy which in turn pulled me deeper in her ass. With another squirt of lube I began to puck up the pace of thrusts into her ass much to her appreciation and pain. She was doing that unsure yes yes and nod as I began to properly fuck her ass hole but all the time pushing back to meet my thrusts. Next door they were still fucking which spured me on and I am sure it did Lisa to. I was now fucking her ass properly and she was loving it so much she was encouraging me to go harder and she threw the lube on the floor which told me she was now fine with it. A few more minutes of fucking her ass hole and she pulled away from me and lay on her back and invited me to lie next to her so I did. She kissed me and wanked my soft skinned cock as if spreading the lube along my length. She then knelt between my legs and squatted above my cock and after a few failed attempts guided me into her ass with a huge moan.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, please carry on

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She slid down my pole up to my balls and was biting her lip with pain as she did. As she sat down on it she put her hands out for me to hold so I held her hands and we locked our fingers together as she softly began to grind on my dick. As she did I watched her tits slowly rocking and her nipples were growing harder and harder the more she fucked her ass with my cock. She looked me in the eyes and asked if I was enjoying her ass and I told her I loved her ass, pussy and mouth and she told me she loved my cock. I began to meet her grinding with a thrust which felt amazing and so tight. I locked my arms out in place and she used them as support as she raised up and down up and down and began to get into a good rhythm bouncing on my cock. She felt and looked amazing doing this and watching her tits bounce and pussy thrombin I was in heaven. The lube was beginning to soak in now and I could feel her ass getting vice like on my shift but she carried on riding me and wasn't being quiet about it as she did. I released one of my hands and went straight for her pussy rubbing her solid clit and finger fucking her. She was wetter than ever and I gkt 3 fingers up her which filled her up good and proper. With her free hand she sucked her thumb as if it was a cock and going harder and harder.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I finger fucked her hard and shortly after she told me not to stop and ride my dick harder then ever before her pussy tightened around my fingers and released a wave of cum. So much so it soaked my arm and the bed and even though she was cumming I kept going and she was writhing on my cock and holding my wrist. When her orgasm subsided I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and she grabbed them and began to clean them in her mouth whilst moaning. When they were clean she slowly withdrew my cock from her ass and as it slipped out so did the air that had been fucked into it, but we both laughed it off as she lay on her back in front if me. She positioned her legs on my chest so I pushed them back which moved her hips and ass backwards and revealed her ass hole to me for the first time since my first entry into it. It was nicely stretched and looked red but very inviting to me so I pushed her legs back more so I had the perfect angle to push my cock back inside it. This time Lisa grabbed my cock and spat on her hand and rubbed it on my cock and i spat on her hole before she guided me to the entrance of it. This time there was no airs and graces and I pushed it straight up her ass hole to my balls and began fucking her hard and fast whilst she held her tits tightly.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Her face was a mixture of pain, anticipation and that slut look she had down to a tea and i was getting close to Cumming now. As I fucked her she started getting mouthy and told me to fuck her properly not like my mate does and that was it. I grabbed her nipples and pulled them hard as I fucked her harder and harder then told her I was close to cummimg. She looked me in the eye and said "fill my dirty ass hole" that was it the biggest eruption of cum began travelling up my cock from my balls and fired straight up her expectant ass hole. I held my cock still inside her as I unloaded the most cum I can remember unloading as she moaned and approved of me seeding her ass. Just as I was nearing the end if my balls she shouted oh fuck and I swear to god she squirted all over my chest and neck which although was horny she looked anxious. When we had both finished cumming I pulled out of her and lay next to her. She told me she had only ever squirted once and that was years ago whilst she masturbated alone and not since. I felt proud but Lisa hadn't finished and disappeared down my body once again and sucked me clean.

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I watched her taking my cock down her throat and lovingly kissing it and thought to myself that this lady is amazing and my mate is a lucky guy. When she was happy my cock was clean she lay next to me again and I put my arm over her and thanked her for an amazing day to which she replied she was the lucky one. We agreed to disagree and spent the night in an embrace both with a smile on our face.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Absolutely fabulous story

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

This was the start of many many days and nights of fun which still happen now when we see them as they have moved to another unit.

over a year ago

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Lisa and my mate try to visit as much as they can and if they can't we go to visit them. There has been occasions where my mate has been away on a course for a few weeks and I have moved in with her.

Post new Message to Thread