Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fabs tales

Jump to newest

By *ikingpair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

As we enter week 5 (is it?) of lockdown, it has been interesting to see how people on Fabs have amused themselves. There is the covid-19 forum if you fancy a good old 'debate', plenty of people offering virtual meets on cam, but our favourite is people contributing to this forum by digging out old stories from their past, and writing them up for our enjoyment. So I am going to join that particular bandwagon, but what to write about?

There are some outstanding examples of works of erotic fiction by members who have the talent imho to be published. But fiction requires a good imagination and creativity, the ability to create plausible characters and so on ... So that leaves true stories. Mrs H and I are true to each other (in the swinging sense, that is) and so the options then are tales from our pasts before we met, or tales from our recent past, and the most interesting of those are Fabs tales. This feels doable, like writing elongated veris, and all that is required then is a memory that works (questionable) and English language skills (doubly questionable) but here goes ...

So the particular story that I am going to share, all true, concerns an early meet, which turned into a series of meets. It also involves photography, and so I will add photos derived from these meets as we go along to our public gallery, duly referenced. Hopefully this will add a bit of realism to the story. The other thing to add is build-up ... I enjoy setting the scene, taking time to explain things, and it will take a while before there is any action ... Not everyone's cup of tea, but if you like this as a general style, let me know, it is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, I guess it's a major reason why people do write their stories after all ...

Anyway ... the story starts about a year ago, at a time when we had the urge to meet with a single guy for some soft play. We were finding our swinging feet again after a couple of years away from the scene, and we knew from past experience that finding couples to swing with is often challenging, whereas we imagined that finding a single guy wouldn't be so hard. One of our ideas was to have Mrs H do a bit of flashing for me and the guy, have him take some photos with me videoing and him directing. This would get him turned on, and so Mrs H would 'take pity' and make sure there was a 'happy ending' for him, with her hands or mouth or both ... But first we had to find the guy ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *frafeisty1Couple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Look forward to this , especially if it's as good as previous memoirs!

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Looking forward to this. And the pics

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Sounds great so far.

So looking forward to reading this, and seeing more of the gorgeous Mrs H

over a year ago

Cambridge

... And of course, that's where Fabs came in. Mrs H set about the task with relish (any excuse to check out the local talent!) and a few simple criteria: must be nearby, within a few miles radius of us; must appeal to her, so a few nice photos, not just dick pics; well-written and articulate profile; able to hold a brief conversation over Fabs; no hint of being married or in a relationship (we're not judgemental, but we didn't want the mad bitch from hell appearing on our doorstep a few hours after a meet ); and a few good veris to out the timewasters.

You might be amazed (or possibly not, depending how long you've been on Fabs) by how much a few simple criteria can whittle down a very long list to something much shorter, like one or two. Mrs H showed me the potential new 'friends', both seemed nice, and we pondered the next stage.

"Shall I message them?"

"Hmmmmm ... difficult one that ... it might seem a bit forward, or it might even backfire, they might think we're the timewasters, after all, we only have a couple of veris, both from couples we just went for a drink with ...it might seem too good to be true"

"OK, how about winking them?"

"That sounds like a plan ... but maybe one at a time, see what comes back?"

Mrs H duly winked her No 1 prospect. No 1 because he was online at the time, and so every chance of soliciting an immediate response:

"Hi, thanks for the wink ... you two look nice, how's it going?"

Or something along those lines ... I left Mrs H, and her new 'friend' to exchange messages, feeling that sense of semi-arousal that you get as you embark on a new swinging adventure. After half an hour or so:

"Well, how's it going, what do you think about him, what's his name?"

"He's called A, he seems really nice, laid-back, he understands what we're after ..."

"And ???"

He face flushing slightly: "I think I'd like to meet him ... just for a drink, see how it goes"

Wow!!! Bingo! This is going better than I expected.

"That's great, babe ... now that things are starting to get real, let's check out his profile"

So we spent the next half hour reading his profile, looking through his pics, reading his veris, and of course checking out the people he'd been verified by and what he'd written about them, reading the messages that had been exchanged over Fabs, all due diligence of a thoroughly enjoyable kind !

"Well babe, I think we've struck it lucky at the first attempt, why don't you ask to meet him?"

"Mmmmmmm ... will you come too?"

Now, I'd thought about this, and had decided that providing they were meeting in a safe, public place, and that Mrs H would text me shortly after arrival to let me know that all was well, I would rather she went alone. I had a few reasons: I didn't want to cramp her style, inhibit the conversation; for me, meeting a single guy doesn't have quite the same attraction as meeting another couple, where I can try to flirt with the other woman, imagine what it would be like to take things further; but most of all, I enjoy that sensation of Mrs H getting all dressed up and going out on her own, to meet a single guy, and the feelings of arousal that generates through not knowing what is happening but imagining: how will they get on? how will he greet her? will she fancy him, and vice-versa? will he try for a kiss (or more) at the end of the evening? will she return flushed and excited at the thought of taking things further, or despondent at a wasted evening?

I explained all of this, luckily Mrs H understands my needs, wasn't worried about her own safety and simply said:

"OK babe, no worries, I'll let him know ... he's really laid-back, he won't mind either way"

"Cool ... so, when were you thinking of meeting?"

"Didn't you see that last message? He's free this evening ... and there's no time like the present ..."

GULP!!! In the space of a few hours we've gone from a fantasy to Mrs H meeting a single guy from Fabs on her own, and it could be happening tonight!

"Fuck it, go on then, tell him you're up for it ... explain that I won't be coming, and make the arrangements"

A few messages exchanged, and the deal was done: 8 pm at a local hotel with a public bar, 10 minute drive from here.

"OMG ... what shall I wear?"

"You decide babe ... surprise me!"

TBC

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *allish blokeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I’m liking this and looking forward to more

over a year ago

Cambridge

The time was around 7 pm, and as I made some dinner, I was aware of the sounds of Mrs H getting ready: wardrobe doors opening and closing, coat hangers being removed and then returned to their rails, drawers opening and shutting; then the shower going on, later the hair dryer ... and all the time feeling more and more excited about the evening ahead. After what seemed an age, but was probably only half an hour or so, I heard the bedroom door being shut, and the sound of footsteps on the stairs. And there she was, all dressed up for another guy, ready to head out. Mixed emotions of pride, jealousy and excitement overcame me:

"So, how do I look?"

"Wow babe, you look stunning. He's in for a real treat"

She'd chosen a shortish leather skirt that highlighted her firm, round arse nicely, a top that was tight enough for her date to know that underneath was a nice, big, firm pair of tits, with just a hint of cleavage to tease him with, leather calf-length boots, and tights ... or perhaps hold-ups?

"Are you wearing hold-ups?"

With a mischievous smile and a glint in her eye:

"You can find out when I get back!"

And with that, she gave me quick twirl, a peck on the cheek and headed towards the door.

"Don't forget to text me when you've met up"

"OK babe, I'll be back around 10"

And with that, she was gone.

I returned to the living room, put the TV on but couldn't concentrate on anything. So I went on Fabs, and there was a message from A:

"I'm here, found a table in the corner"

I responded to let him know that Mrs H was on her way, should be there in 10 minutes or so. Immediately:

"OK, thanks for letting me know. I'm not normally nervous before a social, but I am now ... I'm really keen for this to work out"

I responded:"Don't worry, mate, I'm sure it will be fine"

And then radio silence for 15 minutes, before the short text from Mrs H to say she'd arrived safely, A was already there and getting in the drinks, and all was well ...

Leaving me for two hours to wonder how they were getting on, what she would want to happen, if anything ...

Now, an aside to this story. I am going to start putting up some photos that relate to this story, complete with Jackie-style photo story captions. For readers who don't know what I am talking about, Jackie magazine was a best-seller in the 70s and 80s for teenaged girls, my sister used to buy it, and I used to sneak a read of it. Especially the problem pages with such classics as 'I've just been kissing my boyfriend, can I get pregnant from that?', but also the photo stories, which usually involved a teenage relationship break-up, advice from friends and parents complete with speech and thought bubbles. What's not to like? If you Google "Jackie magazine photo story" you will even find an Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon Jackie magazine special, if you need further covid-19 reading ... Top quality! And that will give you some idea of what I am trying to achieve here.

Back to the story ... Seeing Mrs H looking so excited, beautiful and sexy, and knowing she was about to meet a guy off Fabs on her own, with a view to playing in the future, had left me feeling super-excited, unable to concentrate on anything except naughty thoughts of what might be ... And my cock was betraying my thoughts, as it throbbed and pulsed in my jeans. The only thing to do was to relieve the tension, to help the hours go by ... But as I stroked myself, thinking about her and A, wondering what they were talking about, how he was checking her out, I had another thought: if she fancies him, and wants to go ahead with another meet, she is going to be really excited when she gets back, and to be blunt, will need my cock ... So I eased off, resorting to gentle strokes, seeing the pre-cum glistening on my knob, but denying myself any release...

Then, before I knew it, the sound of tyres on the drive, the front door handle being operated ...

TBC

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story xx

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great stuff, and fabulous pics to go with it

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Loving this, and the multimedia approach.

"Jackie style"

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I do hope the next issue arrives soon.

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

By *w2233Man
over a year ago

Paignton

Can’t wait

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great story, looking forward to hearing more ?? ??

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next instalment

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Sounding good start

over a year ago

Cambridge

Heart pounding, I jumped off the sofa, tidied myself up and tried to act normally, when all I wanted was the details of Mrs H's evening. She walked into the living room, cheeks flushed from the cold evening air, eyes sparkling with excitement:

"So, how was your evening?" trying to sound casual, feeling anything but. Ever the tease: "Pour us some wine while I nip to the loo, then I'll tell you all about it"

"OK"

"Well, I got there shortly after 8, he was already there, he must have recognised me from the photo I sent because he got up, came over and shook my hand"

"Really? No kiss on the cheek?"

"No, but as I took off my coat I could see him checking me out, then he asked what I wanted to drink and went to the bar ... straight away I had a good feeling"

"So, what did you talk about?"

"Oh, the usual stuff to start with ... what work do you do, any kids, got any holidays planned, just small talk. But then I asked him how he got into swinging, and that moved the conversation on ..."

"Mmmmm, that sounds more interesting ..."

"Yes, so he started telling me about some of his experiences, the usual mix of the good, the bad and the ugly! He had some really funny swinging stories too, he made me laugh ..."

"Did he ask much about you?"

"Oh yes, he was interested to hear about our experiences, so I told him, but then he seemed really keen to know more about why we wanted a single guy ..."

"And what did you tell him?"

"Well, pretty much what we'd discussed, I explained that we were dipping our toes into the scene again, wanted to take things slowly, and outlined our photography plus a happy finish scenario, but no full sex"

"And???"

"He's a really chilled out guy, happy to try all sorts, I could tell he found the idea horny ... It's a good job we were in a quiet corner, I noticed quite a swelling in his trousers ..."

"So ... how did you leave it?"

"Well, I said I'd talk it through with you, and be in touch ... He had a 5 am start the next day so we stuck to the 10 pm curfew, d*unk up and left"

"And???"

"And what?"

"You know what I want to know ... did he go for a kiss, or a snog, or even a cheeky grope?"

"Why, would you have liked him to?"

Good question. Of course I had thought about this as I was stroking my cock earlier, and if my cock was answering for me, it would have been a resounding "YES!!!" But my head said "No, I'd want him to be a gentleman, do nothing to put her off, perhaps a quick peck on the cheek"

But I answered: "I'm not sure babe, just tell me what happened"

"Actually, nothing ... he shook my hand, just as he did when we first met, wished me a safe journey, thanked me for my company and said he'd be in touch on Fabs"

A weird mixture of relief and disappointment swept over me.

"So, the million dollar question: how do you feel about going to the next stage?"

"Well, he's really nice, I fancied him and I'm pretty sure he fancied me ... he's very respectful, he's good company, you'd like him ... I say we invite him over ..."

I felt my cock swelling as she said this, but I also noticed her squirming in the sofa, as she uncrossed her legs ....

"Hey, I've just remembered ... you said you'd show me whether it was tights or hold-ups you're wearing"

"So I did ...."

And with that she slowly hitched up her skirt, parting her legs enticingly ...

TBC once I've added the next few photos, don't want the story to get too far ahead of the picture story. Note that the next few photos to be posteed are NOT the sort of thing you would find in Jackie magazine, more a case of "Wicked Willie meets Jackie magazine"

over a year ago

Loving this... Can’t wait for the next update... Leaving us all in suspense ??

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great update, soooooo looking forward to the pictures

over a year ago

Cambridge

... and revealed that she had made the more practical choice of tights. Nevertheless, my eyes were drawn to the sight of the thin material of her tights stretched across her panties, and what appeared to be some moistness. She could see where my eyes were looking, and seductively shuffled forward on the sofa so that she could part her legs further.

"Why don't you come for a closer look, babe?"

"Yes, please"

I knelt between her legs, feasting my eyes on the beautiful sight before me, teasing myself ... before slowly running my hands up her legs until they reached their target, her tights and panty-clad pussy. Feeling the warmth and moistness spurred me on to gently rub her pussy through the material, and I was rewarded with sighs, and then moans, of pleasure ...

"Babe, let's take this upstairs ... but I want to get changed into something else first, as if A was coming to join us ..."

"Oh wow babe, definitely ... just call me up when you're ready"

I slowly sipped the rest of my wine, enjoying the anticipation of what was to come, wondering what she was getting changed into, also thinking about how to bring A into the sex we were about to have with some dirty talk.

"OK babe, I'm ready"

With that I made my way up the stairs and into the bedroom, to find Mrs H in her new body-stocking.

"Do you think A would like me in this?"

"Hell yes, babe, what man wouldn't!"

I took in the sight of her luscious tits, encased in the sheer material, hard nipples poking through ... and then dropped my gaze to her soaking wet pussy, her lips engorged and poking through her pubes ... Then joined her on the bed in a passionate kiss, her hands frantically reaching for my cock as I cupped and played with her tits, before moving towards her pussy.

"Babe, I can't remember you ever being this wet ... "

"Mmmmmm ... my pussy has been tingling all evening, and now it needs your cock!"

Clothes discarded, I lay back on the bed as she straddled me, big, heavy tits in my face to suck and play with, pussy rubbing up and down my shaft, before reaching to grip my cock and direct it into her hungry, wet hole.

"Ahhhhh, that feels amazing babe" as she slowly but surely sunk all the way down to engulf my cock. She held her position, grinding herself on to me, looking me in the eyes before starting to move up and down, dictating the pace. I could feel her orgasm building, and my own too ...

"Babe, what are you thinking about as you take my cock deep inside your pussy?"

"Ah, ah, ah ... I'm imagining it's A's big, thick cock instead of yours"

This came as a shock, a wake up call. I stopped my thrusting.

"Hang on, what do you mean, his big, thick cock? How do you know what his cock is like, there are no cock pics on his profile, and you told me that nothing happened on your date just now ...

"Oh babe, I'm sorry, but something did happen, I just forgot to tell you ..."

TBC

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic, let's see what the naughty lady got up to

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful story thanks. Looking forward to more

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *had MichaelMichaelsMan
over a year ago

tobermore

Love this story , Great build up ,full off sexual anticipation ...wow...

over a year ago

Awesome again... building up big time this... kinky

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Mrs H! What have you been up to?

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *urs447Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

I was drawn into finding the story from the pics. My first trip into the forum and well worth it. Fabulous tale well told - I'll look forward to the next installment. And I might have to re-visit the fab pictures too

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Folkestone

I like the different style, with the pictures to go with it.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent, keep it going

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Enjoying this

over a year ago

Cambridge

Thank you to all who have commented, it is what keeps me motivated to continue writing ... So, on we go ...

With a million thoughts whirling through my head, my brain putting 2 and 2 together and making 55 never mind 5:

"What do you mean, forgot to tell me???"

"Hey, calm down ... I know what you must be thinking, but it's not like that, I promise ... you know that I would never cheat on you, I will always be honest about anything I have done"

"OK, OK ... but get on with it, what did you forget to tell me?"

With the dawning of a grin, and a cheeky flexing of her pussy muscles to remind me that she was still firmly impaled on my cock:

"Can't you guess? It's nothing really ..."

"NO!!!!"

"OK ... well, after a trip to the loo, A mentioned that he'd sent me a friend request on Fabs. So as soon as he drove out of the carpark after our date, I couldn't help myself ... I accepted it so that I could check out his private photos ... I'll show you later, but there are quite a few showing his nice, big, thick cock ... it's one of the reasons that my pussy was so wet when I got in just now!"

Why hadn't I thought of that? Maybe because I had been fantasising about her having a feel of his cock through his trousers, or more, in the carpark after the date, and was primed to think like that. Anyway, with things resolved, we continued fucking, with everything somehow intensified:

"So babe, tell me what you're thinking about?"

Bouncing up and down on my cock, tits swaying in her body-stocking:

"Ah, ah, ah ... that this is A's cock stretching me, filling me ... and then shooting his creamy load in me"

"Oh fuck babe, you'd better cum quick, that's got me"

With that, she ground her pussy hard on my cock and let out a wail of satisfaction. This was shortly followed by my cock exploding its pent-up load deep into her pussy. After a few minutes of recovery:

"Well babe, look at the effect that A has had on our sex life already ... you're always a morning man, without fail, until now"

"True ... so, what next? Do you want to take things to the next level? It's only a couple of days to the weekend, maybe we could invite him over on Saturday for those naughty photos, if he's free?"

"Oh, he is free"

"Really? How do you know?"

Red-faced: "Well, I hope you don't mind, but we did a bit of planning at the end of our date ..."

TBC

By *allish blokeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Love it, excellent writing

By *urs447Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Hot as hell and nicely done

Maybe as well as Jackie-ing it, you can Jackanory some - video Mrs H telling us what she did with your cocks - or what she'd like to do with ours?

Just a thought great story.

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Look forward to reading (and seeing) how the plans work out

over a year ago

Keep them coming... great read again... getting naughty now

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Imagining Mrs H doing that to me this morning

Bring on the next installment

over a year ago

Cambridge

Despite having just cum, I felt my cock twitch at this unexpected news.

"Really? I thought we were going to discuss it?"

"Yes, and we are. But I know what you're like, as long as I told you I'm up for it, I knew you'd be happy. Well, as the date went on, I felt sure that I'd want to go ahead, and so I asked him about the coming weekend, just to sound him out"

"Oh wow babe! This is really exciting ... let's do it! Why don't you message him on Fabs now, tell him we're on for Saturday?"

"OK"

The response wasn't long in coming:

"I'll be there, just send me your postcode and house number. I have some friends coming over for around 6, so it would have to be in the afternoon"

"OK, how about 3 pm?"

"Done ... I can't wait!"

And that was that for the evening ...

Fast forward to the Saturday, and that feeling of waking up, remembering that you have a meet coming up, starting to fantasise about what will happen ... and then that dilemma (well, for men of a certain age, anyway!) of 'saving yourself up' for the meet, and having to spend the next hours in a state of permanent arousal, or having sex, and hoping that you recover in time. We chose the latter, got on with our day, the hours dragging by slowly ... But eventually it was time to get ready, and Mrs H disappeared upstairs to decide what to wear, have a shower, and get herself ready. It wasn't long before she called downstairs:

"Babe, come and have a look at what I'm thinking of wearing"

Entering the bedroom, Mrs H came out of the en-suite, fresh from her shower:

"How are you feeling?"

"Super-excited!! My pussy is wet already, and it's nothing to do with the shower! Plus I've just sent A a naughty selfie I've just taken"

She showed me the pic she'd just sent privately, of her naked reflection in the bathroom mirror.

"Well, I wanted to give him a little tease"

"That will certainly have done the trick!"

Looking over at the bed, I saw that Mrs H had been giving some thought to her outfit. An above-the-knee summery dress was supplemented by matching turquoise bra and knickers, tan stockings and suspender belt, and blue heels.

"Very nice, he'll like that ... but what else is that I see?"

Mrs H had also picked out a couple of her favourite toys, a pink dildo and a bullet vibrator ...

"Well, I thought if it all goes well, that I might want to give you boys a little toy show too"

"No wonder your pussy is wet already, you've really planned this out"

"Maybe!"

And with my cock now rock hard and throbbing in my jeans, I left her to her final preparations.

It wasn't long before she joined me downstairs, with 10 minutes to go until A was due to arrive.

"How do you want to play things?"

"Well, you haven't met him, so perhaps you can answer the door, introduce yourself, let him in ... and I'll appear, and offer him a drink?"

"OK ... then let's have a bit of a chat in the kitchen, and if all well I'll suggest that we could head upstairs for a bit of photography ... how does that sound?"

"Mmmmmmm ... babe, this is making me feel REALLY horny now ..."

Ding dong

"Fucking hell ... he's here! It's bang on 3"

"He did say that he's one of those people who can't stand lateness, and he's no excuse, he's only a 10 minute drive away"

"OK, well here we go"

I gave Mrs H a little squeeze, told her she looked fantastic, and made my way to the door ...

TBC

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Oooh fabulous continuation.

I would have been bang on time too.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

I'm enjoying following this one, I can picture it unfolding.

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"I'm enjoying following this one, I can picture it unfolding."

And the accompanying pictures make it a great read

By *ervously excitedCouple
over a year ago

perranporth

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wow looking forward to seeing this play out

over a year ago

Wait for the next stage.. getting hot

over a year ago

Cambridge

At the door I was confronted with A, tall, in good shape, well-groomed and with a nice smile. A firm handshake and I ushered him inside, where Mrs H greeted him with a quick peck on the cheek and offered drinks. Cups of tea all round, compliments for Mrs H from A and then a bit of get-to-know-you small talk.

Now, this is often the weird bit of swinging meets: you all know what you're there for, you can feel the tension building, you notice covert glances as people check each other out ... but how to get things moving?

In some ways, because we all knew what the plan was, and it was pretty tame judging by most things you see on here, this wasn't too difficult. I broke the ice:

"Well, A, we've only got a couple of hours until you need to leave ... how about those photographs?"

Glancing over at Mrs H: "And I think we have a VERY willing model"

Blushing, Mrs H nodded her assent, so I suggested that she lead the way upstairs to the room she had set up earlier, gesturing for A to follow her, knowing that he would enjoy the sight of her arse swaying as she climbed the stairs, and might even get a glimpse of stocking tops, or more ...

The plan was for Mrs H to give A her phone to take the photos with, and I indicated to him that she was his model for the afternoon, to direct as he wished ...

With a huge grin, A set about his work with obvious enjoyment, starting with a few tame shots:

"OK, just sit on the sofa, and lean slightly forward"

As he towered over her, camera pointing slightly downwards, it was clear what he had in mind: some nice shots of Mrs H's generous cleavage.

"Could you let your dress fall off your shoulders, to show a bit of bra please?"

And then:

"Now hitch up your dress, just enough to show stocking tops and a bit of thigh"

Watching A taking charge like this, and Mrs H responding to his direction was having its inevitable effect, this was getting exciting now!

"OK, now lean back, let the dress ride up a little higher, and part your legs slightly ... I want your panties in this one"

Soon followed by:

"Lift the dress even higher so that your panties are on full show, leave one foot on the floor, the other one on the sofa"

Hmmmmm ... Our new photographer friend clearly knew what he was doing here. The requested pose had the effect of making Mrs H spread her legs wide open, the material of her panties stretched so that it was tight to her pussy. In turn, this allowed a hint of bush to show through the flimsy material, and a slight camel-toe effect as the gusset sunk between what were clearly very wet pussy lips ...

"Hold it there, that's really nice" as A took a few photos, gradually moving in closer with the camera until he was kneeling down between Mrs H's legs, a few inches away from her dampening panties...

"Right, let's lose the dress now"

Mrs H stood up obediently , lifted the dress over her head and threw it on to the sofa.

"While you're there ... turn around, and bend forward putting your hands on the arm of the sofa"

This afforded a wonderful view, as Mrs H's knickers rode up displaying two firm, round arse cheeks. A lost no time in moving in for a close-up, before directing Mrs H back to the sofa for more open-legged, stretched panties photos, then asking her to loosen her bra straps:

"Now lean forwards so that the cups of your bra fall away from your tits" Standing over her, he captured the moment that her big, juicy breasts started to be revealed.

Story aside: now to upload some photos to go with this section, will continue later when photos have caught up.

By *oole20Man
over a year ago

everywhere

This is definitely very well written and the pictures make it so much better x

over a year ago

Cambridge

"This is definitely very well written and the pictures make it so much better x"

Thanks for the feedback, glad you're enjoying, the pictures are a lot of work but comments like this make the effort feel wothwhile

By *runo118Man
over a year ago

Sunny Great Yarmouth

Loving this tale AND the sexy pics - so horny .... "Jackie" was never this exciting for sure

over a year ago

Cambridge

"Loving this tale AND the sexy pics - so horny .... "Jackie" was never this exciting for sure "

Thanks for your feedback, glad you're finding it horny, and get the Jackie reference. I'll write some more tomorrow, and the photos will be decidedly unJackie-like

By *allish blokeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Very very good love hearing about this

By *rai69Man
over a year ago

Colchester

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

So happy the updates are continuing, so well written and descriptive.

Now for the pictures

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Very much enjoying the continuation and the captioned pics!

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Love the build up and the pics. Can't wait to see how far Mrs H will take things

over a year ago

Absolutely well put together. The story with the pictures makes it feel am wachting a movie. Brilliant!

By *oole20Man
over a year ago

everywhere

Admins this at least deserves a free silver membership as a reward

By *erry22Man
over a year ago

cambridge

I love a good read on a Sunday morning, this is good. I look forward the next chapter

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Admins this at least deserves a free silver membership as a reward "

Bless

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful as usual

over a year ago

Cambridge

Once again, thank you all for your wonderfully supportive comments. A major motivation for writing stories on here is knowing that people are enjoying them. So thank you all, and on we go ...

With two pairs of hungry male eyes focused on Mrs H, and with A taking a series of photos to capture the slow removal of her bra:

"Mmmmmm ... that's looking REALLY good ... now ease the bra straps off your shoulders, and slowly let the cups fall away from your breasts"

With a sexy smile, and a slight biting of her lip, Mrs H did as she was asked, her big, firm tits finally revealed in all their glory, bra cast aside.

"OMG, they're magnificent, so much better in the flesh" A whispered, voice hoarse, trembling slightly.

Mrs H was now at that point where she was thoroughly turned on, and in less need of directing.

"Glad you like" as she cupped and played with her tits, bringing her nipples to attention. Then, leaning back, putting her left foot on to the sofa to spread her legs, she looked directly into the camera, sliding her right hand inside her panties from the side.

"You getting this, A?"

Without glancing at me, eyes firmly fixed on Mrs H:

"Of course I am, this is so fucking horny"

A moved in closer, to get some photos of Mrs H playing with her pussy, which was still hidden by her panties. Before either of us asked, she then did the thing I had been fantasising about ... with full eye contact, she hooked the gusset of her panties with her index finger, and pulled it to the side, to show us both her very wet, turned-on pussy. Such an amazing thing, to have the woman you love showing her most intimate parts in all their glory to another man, a virtual stranger. Breathing shakily:

"Now that is REALLY nice, just do whatever comes naturally"

Both A and I then went quiet as Mrs H flaunted her pussy, first stroking her clit, followed by inserting one, then two fingers between her swollen lips. A couldn't help himself from moving in closer to capture this, and Mrs H responded instinctively, knowing what us guys wanted to see. With a coy smile, she reached down with her other hand, which up to that point had been playing with her left boob, and slowly parted her pussy lips, for us to admire her pink, juicy, open pussy. Pure heaven, the beautiful sight of a woman who is fully aroused and knows how to arouse. After a few minutes of teasing us like this, matter-of-factly:

"Well, I guess these are just in the way now ... shall I take my panties off?"

This was more a rhetorical question, she knew we weren't about to object! But A humoured her:

"Mmmmm, yes please ... but slowly, I want to get lots of photos of them coming off"

Mrs H arched her back so that her bum was off the sofa, and with that, was able to start pulling her knickers off. Down they came, nice and slowly, A taking up a good position and clicking away as first her trimmed bush was revealed, then her pussy lips, then with both knees bent her knickers were pulled down to her calves, finally over her ankles, feet and off, discarded. This sequence was particularly horny, the view of her pussy nestling between stocking-clad legs as her panties made their journey on to the floor, and A captured it all beautifully. Now completely naked except for suspender belt, stocking and heels, Mrs H was in her element, spreading her legs, flaunting her pussy for the camera, fingering it, holding it open, all without direction. I thought I knew what would be next, and she didn't let me down ...

TBC after I've put up some new photos to go with this section of the story.

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Mmmm... Yes! These pics are going to be goodv

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Mmmm fabulous continuation, I just know the accompanying pictures will be fantastic

over a year ago

Loving this guys, thankyou x

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

Reading about Mrs H flaunting her hairy pussy has got my cock throbbing

over a year ago

As ever superb.

Great writing and cracking pics.

Cock hardening pussy moistening quality erotica

X

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic again and the pictures just make it so much better xx

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Wasn't wrong about the pictures, loving them and this story.

By *had MichaelMichaelsMan
over a year ago

tobermore

Great storyline and pics that accompany it,cant wait until next instalment...

By *runo118Man
over a year ago

Sunny Great Yarmouth

Am sitting here with a raging hard-on reading this fantastically horny tale .... am just loving sexy Mrs H's slutty ways

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

1st class story

By *heshBlokeMan
over a year ago

Sankey

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing

over a year ago

Great story and pics x

By *wscMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Great story more please

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Wow! This is exceptionally well written and such a turn on. Thanks you so much for putting all the time this must have taken you to write, bravo sir!

Oh and the pictures, a lovely accompaniment to the story and Mrs H all I can say is wow what a sexy lady

Stay safe everyone

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Loving the pic story along side this great idea and suck nice pics to

over a year ago

Cambridge

As always, thank you all for your encouragement, whether it's on here, or in the form of private messages, it's great to hear that you're enjoying the story, which to reiterate, is a true account of an early Fabs meet.

With Mrs H now thoroughly turned-on, I had started videoing the photoshoot, and this seemed to bring out the exhibitionist in her even more:

"I think it's time for a toy"

Her meticulous preparation was about to bear fruit! With A continuing to take photos, and with me videoing, she reached over the arm of the sofa to where she had 'hidden' her toy selection. Having just said on the video commentary that Mrs H would now be posing for us however she saw fit, both A and I were struck by this opportunity. I couldn't help myself:

"Oh babe, that's nice ... perhaps you could just stay like that for a moment"

A was positioned in a flash, camera catching the spectacular view which was Mrs H bent over, arse facing us, legs apart giving us a lovely view of her pussy, and her tits hanging nicely.

"Maybe you could show us just a little bit more, open your legs a bit wider?"

Mrs H obliged, and with A again inches from her arse and pussy:

"How about reaching back between your legs to open yourself up for us?"

Mrs H treated us to a minute or so of playing with her pussy, spreading it, fingering it, beautifully framed by her stocking-clad legs and arse, as she contemplated her choice of toy. Eventually reaching for her pink dildo, she sat herself back down on the sofa, gave us both a radiant smile, and spread her legs, putting one foot on the floor, the other on the sofa.

With me still videoing and A taking photographs, she seductively licked, then sucked the end of the dildo before placing it on her pussy lips. There, she moved it around, coating it in her copious juices, causing it to gradually open her pussy up. This was unbelievably horny to watch, especially seeing A's reaction, the way he would kneel down to get close-ups. It wasn't long before Mrs H started to slowly insert the dildo, short, shallow strokes at first, then deeper ones, all the way in. With the dildo now thoroughly lubricated, and Mrs H's pussy accommodating it easily, I had a bright idea:

"Mrs H, what do you think to the idea of A using your dildo on you while I carry on filming?"

I was pretty sure I didn't need to consult A, and with Mrs H smiling at us both, and nodding her agreement, it was game on!

Looking like a man who had just won the lottery, A grasped the end of the dildo, and started with gentle, rotational movements, provoking gasps of pleasure. This was followed by slowly plunging the dildo in and out, so as to insert it as far as possible. I noticed that sometimes he would push it in so far that his hand would come into contact with Mrs H's pussy lips, or clit. He would then wiggle it around, whilst having a nice feel of soaking wet pussy! Mrs H responded to this, her chest heaving, gasps and groans of pleasure, eyes closed in concentration. I looked at A, and he met my eyes. We didn't need to say anything, the unspoken message was clear:

"Let's team up and make her have a huge cum"

Still trying to video (I have no idea why, all I could do was point it vaguely in the right direction and the resulting footage is terrible!) I started fondling, then sucking her tits, as A continued to thrust the toy in and out, sometimes using his fingers as well. With my spare hand I joined A's in playing with Mrs H's pussy. Her breathing ragged, hips now moving up and down to meet the thrusts of the toy, two guys lavishing attention on tits and pussy, it was only a matter of seconds:

"Ooooh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Her body tensing, and with an almighty shudder, Mrs H had a huge cum, gripping the toy inside her pussy, overcome with sensation. Again, I caught A's eye, seeing the pleasure that he was taking in having pushed Mrs H over the edge into blissful orgasm. As her breathing slowed and she came to her sense, she gradually opened her eyes. Then, with a rather cute, shy smile she said ...

TBC when the photos have caught up.

By *terobs6869Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Oh what is she going to suggest now? I can't wait to find out, or to see the pictures

By *urs447Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Fabulous

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Amazing, oh lucky lucky A

By *onle81Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Very good update

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Roll on the pics being published and maybe some of the "terrible" video footage lol.

Keep up the good work.

over a year ago

Cambridge

Thanks for all the great comments ... and hmmmmmm to the video footage, I do like that idea !, It may take a bit of convincing Mrs H, and a crash course in basic video editing ... but it would be soooo worthwhile, a picture-video story, maybe a Fabs first?

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Perfect pics illustrate this hot story so well.

Wonder where it's going to go next

over a year ago

Cambridge

... "I think you two need to get your jeans off"

As a little aside, at this point in the story I am not relying on memory for the dialogue, it's all on video (for the rest of the story, the dialogue is what I imagine would have been said, after all, the meet in question is now over a year ago!)

"oh, alright" was followed by A: "If you insist"

As Mrs A continued to recline, idly stroking her satisfied (for now) pussy with her toy, we discarded our clothes in record time. Two rock-hard cocks hove into view, and it was incredibly horny to see Mrs H, now fully alert, focusing in on A's cock:

"Well, as you've been so good, I think it's time for your reward"

Sitting in the middle of the sofa, she patted either side of her, indicating that we should both join her. She mused:

"Oh, I do love having two cocks to play with"

and then took us both in hand, wanking our cocks in synchronism, nice and slowly. I think she knew that with all of the earlier stimulation, slow was the order of the day ... she clearly wanted to make this last!

I noticed A sigh with satisfaction and close his eyes, as Mrs H continued to wank us both. But it wasn't long before she had other ideas:

"Babe, you know how much I love a good old spit-roasting ... would you fuck me from behind while I suck A's cock?"

"Well, I'm good for that, but how do you know A wants to have his cock sucked?"

This said teasingly, but really I wanted nothing more than to see Mrs H running her tongue all over his cock, before taking it deep inside her mouth.

A: "I think I could cope with that" Mrs H took up position, kneeling between A's legs as he remained on the sofa, her arse in the air, legs spread to offer her gaping pussy to me. I knew that once I started fucking her I wouldn't be able to last long, so I took my time and enjoyed watching her look A directly in the eye, before licking the pre-cum from his knob. Then, with one hand still stroking his cock, she ran her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, maintaining eye contact all the while, before swallowing as much as she could of his cock.

"OMG, that feels amazing" as she slurped away on his manhood, sometimes stopping to give it a slippery wank now that it was covered with her saliva. After a couple of minutes she looked pointedly at me, and wiggled her arse. I knew what she wanted, and kneeled behind her, teasing her wet and swollen entrance with my knob, before pushing inside, inch by inch. Hearing her stifled groans through mouthfuls of A's cock, together with the sensation of her hot wet pussy pushing back on to me, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for long. I tried to explain:

"Babe, if you keep wiggling your pussy and pushing back and forth on my cock like that, you're going to make me spunk"

Clearly that's what she wanted, as my pleas appeared to fall on deaf ears:

"Oh fuck, here it comes" and with that I lurched forwards, balls banging against her thighs, and unloaded deep inside her. Pulling out slowly from the spunky mess I had created, I now had the opportunity to enjoy watching and taking photos of her tending to A's cock. This she continued with great enthusiasm, sometimes leaning over him so that his cock nestled between her tits for a nice tit wank. It wasn't too long before A was groaning and panting, and warning Mrs H that he wasn't far off:

"Where do you want my cum?"

"All over my tits"

and with a final combination of hands, mouth and tits, A let out a groan of satisfaction as jet after jet shot out, coating Mrs H's tits, making a lovely gooey mess of them.

With us boys now spent, it seemed that the meet would now peter out into small talk, getting dressed. But Mrs H had other ideas ...

TBC when the photos have caught up.

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Loving the continuation

By *allish blokeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Brilliant I now have a very hard cock x

By *urs447Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Hot. As. Hell. I can't wait for the pictures (or video) to turn up from that one. Although I do have a good imagination

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Please keep it coming pun intended

over a year ago

Cambridge

Sorry for the delay in continuing this story, just putting up the photos for the last part, and then will finish off over the weekend.

over a year ago

Cambridge

I should have guessed, really. For Mrs H, sucking cock IS foreplay (and yes, I know I'm very lucky), and sucking and wanking another guy's cock to completion whilst being fucked, and then photographed, meant she needed more. Laying down on a quilt on the floor that she had strategically placed earlier, Mrs H spread her legs wide open. What an amazing sight! The sun was streaming through the blinds, lighting up her body, so that her pussy, oozing with my spunk and her juices was glistening. The lips were pink and swollen, and she started to tease them, sometimes spreading them apart, sometimes inserting her fingers, knowing that she had our full attention. After a short while, she reached for her box of toys, taking out her sit-on dildo, a vibrator and a small clit-buzzer. A and I looked at each other, knowing that we were in for a treat.

She started with the buzzer, rubbing it over her lips and clit. Then, with her arousal growing, it was time for the sit-on dildo. Looking us both in the eye, she licked and sucked on it, before rubbing it between her lips, then inserting it inch by inch until it was fully inside her. Not content with that, she switched on her vibrator, and used that on her clit, occasionally inserting the first inch or so alongside the dildo, giving rise to thoughts of what it would be like to share her pussy, at the same time, with A ... It wasn't long before she was moaning and writhing with pleasure, dildo pistoning in and out:

"Anything we can do to help?" This said as she seemed to be on a plateau of arousal, wanting to tip her over the edge.

"You can come and suck my tits"

A was there in a flash, and I was treated to the sight of him running his tongue over her breasts before sucking on her nipples, which were still coated in his cum from earlier. I was capturing all of this on video, when the implied command came:

"I have got two, you know!"

This would be a first for me ... not sharing Mrs H's tits with another guy, but doing so when covered in another guy's spunk ... Oh well, always good to try new things! It was actually quite horny, sliding my hands over her left breast, A concentrating on the other one, before licking and sucking. Mrs H was now in full flow, working her pussy with her two toys as we sucked and played with her tits. I had one more thing I wanted to try:

"Babe, can we both play with your pussy at the same time?"

I have a thing about this, just love having my fingers inside Mrs H's pussy, and feeling the other guy's fingers wriggling around in there too, giving her extra pleasure.

"Ohhh, ahhh, ahhhhh ... yes"

I looked at A, as we both ran our hands down her body, taking it in turns to rub her clit before opening her pussy up and pushing in a finger each. This pushed Mrs H over the edge, and with her hips rising and falling to take our fingers deeper, our mouths still clamped to a nipple each, she let out a final deep groan as her orgasm ripped through her.

And that was pretty much the end of our first meet with A. A few minutes of lying there, Mrs H in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, and then it was time for A to leave.

Of course, that wasn't the end for Mrs H and I, my cock was rock hard again, especially when, after A had gone, we looked through all the photos and the video footage.

Nor was it the end of meeting with A. Mrs H and I agreed that we had had a great time, and should definitely do it again, but maybe going beyond soft swinging ...

And, if there is any interest, once I have put up the rest of the photos to go with this meet, I will recount the events of our second and third meets, complete with captioned photos.

Finally, thank you to all who have commented in the thread, or sent private messages, or both. Your comments, and knowing that our efforts are appreciated are what makes it worthwhile.

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Oh God yes, more please. Lots more

By *allish blokeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Brilliant absolutely brilliant well written and very descriptive. I can imagine A was very happy

By *allish blokeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Brilliant absolutely brilliant well written and very descriptive. I can imagine A was very happy

over a year ago

Cambridge

"Brilliant absolutely brilliant well written and very descriptive. I can imagine A was very happy "

Thank you, and yes, he often tells us that he can't quite believe how lucky he is

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Brilliantly written story and love the photo accompanying the narrative.Looking forward to next installments.

over a year ago

Cracking story which certainly helps me through lockdown. Thankyou x

over a year ago

Amazing description of an incredible experience. A was a very lucky guy. Pictures of mrs are fantastic. Between the pictures and erotic description her I was rock hard reading it. Thanks for sharing x

over a year ago

Fantastic, thank you!

By *wingsingMan
over a year ago

Berkshire/London

Thanks ... this was a great read along with the comic book pics... looking forward to seeing more

over a year ago

"As we enter week 5 (is it?) of lockdown, it has been interesting to see how people on Fabs have amused themselves. There is the covid-19 forum if you fancy a good old 'debate', plenty of people offering virtual meets on cam, but our favourite is people contributing to this forum by digging out old stories from their past, and writing them up for our enjoyment. So I am going to join that particular bandwagon, but what to write about?

There are some outstanding examples of works of erotic fiction by members who have the talent imho to be published. But fiction requires a good imagination and creativity, the ability to create plausible characters and so on ... So that leaves true stories. Mrs H and I are true to each other (in the swinging sense, that is) and so the options then are tales from our pasts before we met, or tales from our recent past, and the most interesting of those are Fabs tales. This feels doable, like writing elongated veris, and all that is required then is a memory that works (questionable) and English language skills (doubly questionable) but here goes ...

So the particular story that I am going to share, all true, concerns an early meet, which turned into a series of meets. It also involves photography, and so I will add photos derived from these meets as we go along to our public gallery, duly referenced. Hopefully this will add a bit of realism to the story. The other thing to add is build-up ... I enjoy setting the scene, taking time to explain things, and it will take a while before there is any action ... Not everyone's cup of tea, but if you like this as a general style, let me know, it is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, I guess it's a major reason why people do write their stories after all ...

Anyway ... the story starts about a year ago, at a time when we had the urge to meet with a single guy for some soft play. We were finding our swinging feet again after a couple of years away from the scene, and we knew from past experience that finding couples to swing with is often challenging, whereas we imagined that finding a single guy wouldn't be so hard. One of our ideas was to have Mrs H do a bit of flashing for me and the guy, have him take some photos with me videoing and him directing. This would get him turned on, and so Mrs H would 'take pity' and make sure there was a 'happy ending' for him, with her hands or mouth or both ... But first we had to find the guy ..."

Your PhotoStories are great. Reminds me of PhotoNovels when growing up (The Champ) etc.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmm

over a year ago

By *rew322rMan
over a year ago

London

I love this.

Not only because it adds another dynamic to the pics that accompany it on your profile, but it’s also very interesting to get this insight in to how, at least one couple, feel along the journey to meeting.

A great read and a massive turn on, thanks for sharing.

X

By *rew322rMan
over a year ago

London

Anymore stories like this from recent meets?

Post new Message to Thread