Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A sailing adventure.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a story, loosely based on truth, written by both of us. Here goes.

It was a beautiful mid summers morning. We both woke up to the early morning sunshine, streaming into the bedroom. M got up to make our morning cuppa, while S checked the days sailing weather forecast and tides.

When M returned with the coffee, S said to her, “it’s going to be a perfect day to go sailing today. The tides are good and the stiff morning breeze is supposed to drop of late afternoon, early evening. Perfect for a day on the water. What do you think?”. M removed her robe and climbed back into bed for our usual morning chat. “That sounds perfect. We could take some food and wine and make a full day of it. Maybe we could spend tonight on the boat and come home tomorrow?”, she said.

“Right, let’s drink this and start getting ready”, S replied enthusiastically.

We were all packed up and ready to go within the hour. We arrived at the boat and quickly stowed everything, ready for our next adventure on the water. Little did we know then, just what an adventure it would be!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

We spent the morning with the sails up, enjoying the weather and just being out on the water together. As the day progressed, the wind died and the water became flat calm. We decided to find somewhere nice to have a bite to eat and a glass of wine. We spotted a lovely looking secluded bay with a sandy beach, so we dropped the sails, started the engine and motored over to it, dropping anchor a short distance from the beach.

We went below and put together a lovely Greek salad and cooked meat, then broke the wine our. Back up on deck, we made ourselves comfortable and started to enjoy the lazy, relaxing side of sailing. The sun was still high and hot, so we both stripped off to get the full benefit of it. Getting naked outdoors is one of the things that we really enjoy. “When we‘ve let our lunch go down, we should have a swim”, M suggested. “Definitely, that water looks so inviting. I worked up quite a sweat when we were sailing”, S replied. With that, M stood on the stern and dived headfirst into to the clear, refreshing water. There’s something very special about being naked in salt water, it’s so invigorating.

S followed suit and we were in the water together, swimming and laughing and just enjoying the experience. M’s big boobs always went hard in cold water and her nipples would become extremely erect. S looked at them, magnified through the water, and swam towards her. We both hugged in the water while treading water with our legs. S felt M’s hard nipples against his hairy chest and his cock started to stiffen, despite the cold water. His balls tightening up, just like M’s nipples.

We kissed, the warmth of our mouths feeling so nice, in contrast to the water. S reaches down to M’s pussy, which felt like it was on fire it as so so hot, and M gripped S’s hard cock. It was so hot and horny. “We’ll have to get out in a minute, because I want to fuck you so bad”, S said. M said she wanted the same, so we swam towards the boarding ladder and pulled ourselves up and back onto the boat.

The feeling of cold skin against cold skin, contrasting between shot cock and a hot cunt, with the heat from the fierce sun quickly drying us and warming us up, was intense and amazing. We kissed so passionately with an animal instinct taking over. Our tongues couldn’t devour enough of each other. S needed to plunge his hot, hard cock into M’s burning wet Pussy before the feeling of our cold skin against each other disappeared. The feeling of cold skin and a hot cunt and cock is almost unimaginable. M’s big, beautiful boobs were still full and cold, nipples contracted and sticking out like fruit pastels. We fucked hard, fast and urgent, satisfying each others needs and urges for instant gratification. It was intense and resulted in us both coming together in a noisy crescendo.

We gripped on to each other, hot now from our fucking and the heat of the sun, when looked up and said, “fuck, there’s another boat just anchored up next to us!”. We’d been so far into the zone that neither of us heard or noticed the other boat, which had anchored just 20 feet from us.

over a year ago

We both quickly tried to cover our naked bodies, but our clothes were below in the cabin. By now, the other boat had settled and we saw a young couple onboard. They looked across and waved at us. Smiling, the man called out, “don’t worry about us, we’re just about to strip off and go for a swim ourselves. It looked lovely in there as we were approaching. Sorry if we startled you”. We waved back, forgetting our modesty, as we watched him pull his shorts off and his female partner step out of her bikini bottoms and discard her crop top. They both dived in and started to swim and play in the cool water, just as we had done earlier. We relaxed, knowing that we hadn’t offended anyone, and laid naked along the padded locker covers in the cockpit, drinking our wine, enjoying the sun and watching this beautiful young couple having their swim.

After they’d been in the water for about 10 minutes, they swam to the stern of our boat and held on to the boarding ladder. “Wow, this is just fantastic, isn’t it? I’m mark and this is Cheryl. Pleased to meet you both”, he said. We both stood up to greet them properly, not caring about our nakedness. “Hi, yes it’s great. We’re sorry for the reception we gave you as you arrived, but, you know how it is”, S laughed. “Anyway, were S**** and M****, and were pleased to meet you, too”.

Our eyes were drawn to their bodies, which were clearly visible at close quarters through the clear water. We could see that Cheryl was well endowed in the boob department and had a lovely Steven fanny....and despite the cool water, Mark was obviously packing quite bit in the cock department!

“Hey, tell you what, when we get out, why don’t you join us for a few drinks on board?”, Mark said. “OK, we’d love to”, M replied. “But we’ll have to swim over naked, or motor over and tie up together”. Cheryl was quick to answer, “just swim over, we plan on getting as much sun on our bodies as possible today, so we’re in no hurry to get dressed yet. Why don’t you both join us now and we’ll swim back together?”.

S grabbed a bottle of wine and, holding hands with M, jumped back into the refreshing water. The boys shook hands and the girls greeted each other with a peck on the cheek, then we turned and kicked towards their yacht.

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Loving this

By *eqvodredbullMan
over a year ago

glasgow

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great stuff

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Amazing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm liking this

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *oadsoffunMan
over a year ago

Felixstowe

Nothing better than fun on a sailing boat

I love to take mine to a quite cove and enjoy nature and whatever else comes along

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

My absolute fav holidays are hedonistic bars boating ones, in every sense of the phrase lol

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Sound interesting,

Xx

over a year ago

Fabulous - I love sailing

By *heartsasoneCouple
over a year ago

north of Plymouth

We love anchoring up in the sun and nude bathing and a bite to eat and drink only if staying at Anchor. We have had a visitor from time to time.

over a year ago

"We love anchoring up in the sun and nude bathing and a bite to eat and drink only if staying at Anchor. We have had a visitor from time to time. "

We love it!

over a year ago

Where do you both sail?

over a year ago

From M

Conversation flowed on the short swim to their boat.

Mark climbed aboard first followed by me. As I reached the top of the ladder I was confronted with Mark’s large cock practically in my face. It wasn’t hard but it definitely wasn’t soft either! Taking his hand I climbed into the cockpit my nipples lightly brushing his chest as I did so causing them to stiffen even more!

Next up was Cheryl ... as she climbed up she gave S an eyeful of her neat smooth pussy, her lips parting as she climbed giving him a proper view. As S climbed up his cock was definitely not soft it was sticking straight out and to attention. S laughed and went to cover himself but Cheryl grabbed his hand away and said ‘no need to be embarrassed ‘ ‘look at Mark!’ Marks cock was also hard and jutting straight out.

‘I think I need a ‘stiff’ drink’ he said

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *entleRMan
over a year ago

Telford

Great story so far

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

great story so far xx

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

Great so far. Nice coast around here by the way but sadly nothing that exciting ever happens

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Great story ??????

over a year ago

Cheryl and I made our way to the front of the boat so we could sunbath and dry off. The guys stayed at the back talking fishing etc.

We stretched out naked in the sun... and starting chatting like girls do.. the conversation turning about men and sex. It turns out S & Mark always wanted to see the us with woman. I admitted that loved woman’s boobs.. nice big natural ones a lot like Cheryl’s.

‘Let’s give boys a treat’said Cheryl. Giggling we made our way up to the bow and stood facing each other so our tits were pressed up together and called out

‘Guys can you take a pic of us together?’

Both stood up and looked over ‘Oh my fucking god!’ they both said in unison. We both grabbed each other by the hips and started kissing passionately rubbing our bodies up against each other. Seconds later we were joined by the guys two hard dribbling cocks against our sides. A hand on each each arse pushing us girls closer together. I had no idea who’s hand or cock was touching me

over a year ago

I reached down and grabbed the cock poking my side without looking to see who’s it was. Running my thumb over the wet slippery helmet! Cheryl must of done the same as I heard a moan escape your lips and it wasn’t coming from beside me!

Breaking away from Cheryl sure enough I had Marks rock hard shaft on my hand.

‘Don’t stop’ he said... I looked at you to see if you minded but your head was thrown back enjoying what Cheryl’s hand was doing to you. Going to her knees she took your silky smooth length into her mouth you grabbed her head and thrust into her as she sucked and wanked your cock.

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

over a year ago

Loving this so far

over a year ago

S hadn’t realised that it had been Cheryls hand on his cock, or that it was her that was giving his cock a good sucking. When he looked down and saw, he glanced straight at M saw that she was wanking Mark’s very long and very thick cock. It looked massive in her hand now that it was fully erect, as she slid her hand up and down the full length of his shaft. S didn’t know what came over him, but seeing M with that giant cock in her hand, turned him on in an almost primal way. She glanced at him, nervously, and S saw that she was really enjoying the feeling of Marks cock. S had always got at least 80% of his pleasure from seeing M enjoying herself. When they fucked, the sight, sound and feel of M coming always sent him over the edge. The way her tits would go rock hard and her nipples would be ultra erect, the way she bucked her hips and threw her head back with her mouth open and the shuddering climax, always got S’s cock pumping his spunk into her. The sight of her enjoying herself now, with this young strangers cock in her grasp, was such a turn on for S.

He looked down at Cheryl, still sucking on his cock, cupping his balls with the other hand, turned him on even more. He didn’t want to be selfish, so he looked back at M and gave her a certain look. “Mmm, that looks amazing babe. Now suck that big cock. I want to see your lips around it and I want to see it slide in and out of your mouth”. M didn’t need telling twice and dropped to her knees, still keeping a grip on Mark’s cock, which had started to dribble now. She moved her face towards it and gave it a long, hard stare, as if she couldn’t believe what she had in front of her. Then, she slowly licked the cock juice from the end and opened her mouth as wide as it would go. S watched in amazement as her lips slid along that rock hard shaft. The sight of it was almost too much and he felt his cock beginning to twitch. He moved back and withdrew from Cheryls mouth before he came. This was just too good to rush and he wanted it to last a long time. M’s mouth was now working it’s way up and down as much of Mark’s length as she could get in, while her hand was wanking the rest of it.

S pulled Cheryl down onto the foredeck and pushed her knees open, plunging his face straight into her pussy, which was now dripping wet. He licked along her slit and teased her clit for a few minutes, then plunged his tongue into her pussy hole, mouth open, getting as much of her as he could. She tasted so sweet and her musky smell was just divine.

Cheryl grabbed S by the hair and pulled him in harder, before moaning, “fuck me! Fuck me right now! I need your cock inside me right now”. S lifted his head and saw what had made Cheryl so desperate to get a cock inside her. At some point while S has been sucking her, Mark had laid down and pulled M on top of him. She had sat over his cock with her back towards him and impaled herself on his flag pole of a cock, in a reverse cowgirl position. M was moving up and down on his cock an grinding her hips back and forth at the sam time. This was one of S and M’s favourite positions to fuck in, because it always resulted in intense, powerful orgasms.

S was mesmerised by the sight of M’s sweet, smooth pussy stretched open with this big cock inside her, writhing in ecstasy. Her clit was fully exposed and standing out erect and her juices were costing Marks cock, making it glisten in the sun.

M started to work harder and fast, which S knew was the sign that her orgasm was imminent. He started to fuck Cheryl harder and faster, too, feeling her young cunt gripping him as she started to buck and bronc. She cried out, “harder, harder, I’m coming! Oh my god, I’m fucking coming you dirty horny cunt!”. As she did, S’s cock felt like it was on fire and he pulled out, wanking and shooting jet after jet of hot spunk over Cheryls tits and face. As he did, M came hard on Mark’s cock and then rolled off, taking is massive member in her hands. She wanked him over her tits, but he came so strongly that the first three jets hit M in the face and hair, she eagerly took his cock in her mouth and greedily lapped up what was left of it. Cheryl did the same to S and licked as much spilt spunk as she could find. S and Mark fell back, and looked at each other, not believing what had just happened. “Fucking hells bells, that escalated quickly!”, S laughed. Mark laughed, too, in between trying to get his breath back.

Cheryl and M were now kissing each other and cleaning each other of spunk with their tongues. “Look at those two horny bitches. Talk about on heat!”, Mark laughed. M said, “well you boys had better go and have a sit down and a beer while me and Cheryl get to know each other better, because we haven’t finished with you yet and you’re going to need your energy later”.

Over to you M xxx

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

over a year ago

We laid side by side stroking each other’s bodies. I told told Cheryl about an an experience I had when I was younger that had always stuck in my mind but other than that I’d never done anything like this before. Cheryl had had a few girl on girl experiences. She asked me what I liked about woman and I told her that I love boobs.. big natural ones like hers. I love the feel of them and love them being squashed up against mine. Shuffling closer so out boobs were touching we began to kiss. Our hands running up and down each other’s curves. Cheryl pushed me down onto my back and begun working her way down from my lips, my neck and then she took one of my nipples in her mouth sucking greedily on it whilst massaging the other one with her hand. She worked her way down my torso before finally coming to a stop on my pussy. She started kissing my lips and then her tongue pushed between them and found my clit, flicking her tongue over and over my hard nub.

Her fingers started to to explore inside my hot wet pussy. She knew exactly where it touch me and I could feel the first waves of orgasm starting to build.

Grabbing her hand I stopped her. It’s my turn I said not wanting it to end so soon. I followed what she did to me, her tits were amazing big brown nipples, that I couldn’t resist. When I finally got to her pussy it was hot and wet... slowly I pushed two fingers into her folds .. my thumb rubbing her clit as she writhed beneath me. I increased my rhythm until she was bucking up to meet me crying out as she gushed all over my hands.

Swivelling round scissoring her with my legs, we began to grind our pussys together . Clit to clit the feeling was amazing we both were moaning with pleasure, so much so that S and Mark came to see what we were up to

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

So want to be out on our boat doing this!

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

More tomorrow.....

By *heartsasoneCouple
over a year ago

north of Plymouth

Nauticouple. You need to sail in our waters we are sure we can find some nice anchorage for both boats.

over a year ago

Wow

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Fantastic

over a year ago

I wish my sailing adventures had been as fun as this

over a year ago

"Nauticouple. You need to sail in our waters we are sure we can find some nice anchorage for both boats. "

I sail in the silent - when the boat goes in the water lol - we could have a social

over a year ago

"Nauticouple. You need to sail in our waters we are sure we can find some nice anchorage for both boats. "

That would be lovely, but beyond our ability to sail all that way.

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *aulmywandMan
over a year ago

sidcup

That is one sexy story and as a boat person in the past I’ve loved it

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm fantastic

By *rednWilma40Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

Great story x

over a year ago

Mark and S just stood looking at the amazing spectacle in front of the, beers still in hand. “Fucking hell mate, how horny is that? Look at them!”, Mark said. S just looked at him and gave a grin, frightened to speak in case he disturbed the girls, who were going at each other’s pussies hell for leather. Their moaning got so loud that S looked around to make sure there weren’t any boats within earshot. The cries got more and more high pitched, until Cheryl and M both came in unison. The boys could see their juices glistening on their bald, smooth fannies and thighs from where they stood. S was just about to step up front and ask if they needed a drink, but Mark stopped him. “No mate, I don’t think they’re finished yet”, he said.

Cheryl and M turned and hugged each other, boobs squashed together and legs intertwined. They kissed urgently an roughly. M’s tits, especially her nipples, had always been ultra sensitive and she shuddered with an aftershock as Cheryls nipples pressed up against her own. Their hands lowered and found each other’s sensitive pussies and the both started to gently stroke each other, with the lightest of touches. Each time one of them applied too much pressure, the other would squirm and recoil.

Eventually, their still burning pussies became accustomed to the gentle stroking and the both got a little bolder and firmer with each other, still snogging each other’s faces and scratching each other with their free hands. “I want some more of that beautiful cunt of yours, M”, Cheryl almost demanded, “I want to taste you and I want you to come on my tongue”. With that, they manoeuvred themselves into a 69 position and spread each other’s lips, exposing their still hard and sensitive clits. Gently, they teased each other with their tongues, taking long, light licks along their slits, then flicking each others clits. Gradually, their bodies started to writhe and there was an added urgency building. In less than a minute, they were pulling each other’s arse cheeks apart and getting as much cunt in their mouths as the could, frantically licking and sucking. M pulled Cheryl even closer and started to probe her bum hole with her tongue, which sent an electric shock of pleasure through her body, her pussy suddenly becoming even more sensitive. Cheryl has never done it before, but she did the same back, which sent M to a different level. Using a variation of fingers, thumbs and tongues, they brought each other to the verge of another powerful orgasm. When the came together, they gripped each other tightly, not wanting to break from the pussy in front of them, getting as much come juices as they could into their mouths.

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic

More please

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

over a year ago

Delicious

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

S looked down at M, as the girls finally released their grip and rolled off. They were laying side by side now, with just a hand resting on the other’s things. He looked at her face and was overwhelmed with a powerful feeling of total love. She looked even more beautiful than she usually did. A contented half smile on her perfect lips, M looked up at him. Her striking blue eyes sparkled and shone like never before. His heart totally dissolved and all he wanted to do was hold her close. “You are amazing, my beautiful baby”, he said as he knelt next to her and took his hand. They looked into each other’s eyes as M pulled him towards her and placed her soft lips against his. S could taste Cheryls pussy on them and licked them, trying to share some of M’s recent pleasure. They kissed tenderly and gently. “I love you”, M told him. “I know beautiful, I love you too...so much”. Pulling each other close, they hugged tightly.

S’s cock was still hard from the show that the girls had just treated him and Mark to. It pressed against M’s stomach and she reached down and caressed it with her fingers. They both looked across at Mark and Cheryl, who were both enjoying their own moment of intimacy. Marks cock, like S’s, was still hard and Cheryl was stroking it gently. It was a very special moment for all everyone. S looked at Marks long, thick cock and remembered the sight of it sliding in and out of M’s pussy lips. It had been such an incredible sight. At the time, he saw M in a way he’d never seen her before. She was like a sex goddess, beautiful, feminine and so sexual. Watching her enjoying herself from a different perspective than normal, with Mark’s cock inside her, had really turned S on.

He turned back towards his love and held her face in his hands. Again, he was overwhelmed with love for his woman. She was so beautiful and so sexual, but she was his and always would be. Their bond had become unbreakable over the years and giving each other pleasure was all they cared about, whatever it took, and no one would ever change that. S looked down at M’s swollen pussy lips and erect clit, recreating the images he’d seen writhing the last hour in his mind, then he guided his rock hard, fat cock into her slippery cunt.

It felt somehow hotter than it normally did and altogether even more divine than usual. He was inside his very own sexual dream of a woman again. At that moment, he knew why they had become such a good partnership and, even though he thought it wasn’t possible, felt closer to her than ever.

They fucked gently and tenderly, wanting to savour every tingle and twitch. As they did, they kissed passionately. They forgot all about Mark and Cheryl and the previous hours adventure. No it was just M and S, the rest of the world shut out.

S felt his orgasm rising within him and could sense that M was close to reaching hers, too. They gripped each other tighter S S’s thrusts became longer and stronger, trying to get his cock as far into her cunt as he could. M’s hips were rising powerfully to meet his, as she dug her long nails into his back and dragged them all the way down to his buttocks. The pain heightened his please and he came, pumping his spunk into her womb. As he did, M came hard, yet again, and dug her nails hard into his arse cheeks. He felt her hot juice gush out from her pussy and run under his balls. This was, without doubt the best sex they’d ever had. When it was over, that laid together, legs intertwined, exhausted and high on the whole experience of it all.

Gradually, the outside world started to come back and they noticed that Mark and Cheryl has finished their own special experience together and, too, were laying exhausted in each other’s arms. Everyone was totally contented and relaxed as they lay on the gently rocking boat, feeling the sun burn their naked skin. Eventually, they got themselves together. Mark said, “I don’t know about you lot, but I need another drink and a sit down!”. They all laughed and made their way to the cockpit on very shaky legs, steadying each other as they went.

The rest of the day was spent sunbathing, sipping wine, swimming, laughing and joking. “We were thinking of going into the marina and taking a visitors berth for the night”, said S, “what are you two going to do?”.

Cheryl quickly replied, “we’d love to follow you, if you don’t mind. I think this could be the start of a very special friendship”. Once they’d recovered enough energy, S & M dived into the refreshing water and swam back to their own boat, pulled the anchor and started making their way to the marina. As S steered the way, M stood behind him, hugging round the waist with her head against his shoulder blade. They were like limpets now and would never be prized apart.

over a year ago

That’s it for this one, folks. We may do another one sometime.

over a year ago

Loved it

Thanks

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Absolutely fantastic account of your day sailing

Thank you