Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Addictive dick!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

J was a guy who I had met alone before, he was gorgeous. Beautiful brown skin a smile to make any woman wana cum and a body to die for! He really had it all going on, he always smelt so good and touched me in ways that no one else could it was easy to get addicted. His dick hit places that no one had touched before, he just knew how to touch me and fuck me. He knew how to have me squirming!! Which is why when I had the text to say come meet me, I knew I really shouldn’t but I couldn’t help myself. I was addicted to him, he was very experienced and super filthy!!

Worth sharing the rest??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

The nerves filled my stomach as I was getting dressed, the excitement in seeing him was something else! I had butterflies and my pussy was soaking and already aching for his touch.

After a few pleasantries we began to relax in the sunshine with a drink, sitting in the beer garden he couldn’t keep his hands off me it made me check our area a few times.

After a couple hours of teasing, making sure my top was low and my jeans was tight I knew I had all of his attention right there. The kissing got more passionate and out hands wondered out of control for this beer garden so we decided to head back to the car for a drive...

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *rightspark43Man
over a year ago

dudley

More please

over a year ago

He opened my jeans to reveal my wet pussy and I freed his huge hard dick from his boxers.. he’s big and really hard for me. The second I saw it again I just needed it, I wasted no time taking him in my mouth, sucking his dick made me pussy so so wet!! I struggled at first to take him deep he made me gag but his moans encouraged me to go deeper and suck a little harder! I took him as deep as I could savouring every moment, he sat me up and rubbed my pussy as soon as his fingers touched me it was like electricity to my body. He tasting me on his fingers kissing me I could taste my pussy in his mouth. Our kissing was hard and fast people walking by the car but we had no care in the world!

A works van came very close to us surely had an eye full, I think that turned me on more!! I secretly hoped he was watching us, hoping he was wanking his dick at my BJ skills!

The car park got busier but this time with families so it was time to move on! I got back into my own car, my heart racing following him on this short drive, my hand was in my knickers the whole time, the excitement I was going to get more of him kept me soaking wet for him.

Next stop a quiet empty factory car park, we just couldn’t wait a moment longer.

I soon got out of my car and Into his car, the car restricted me so much that we had to get into the back seat of his gorgeous car I didn’t wait long to get my tight jeans off to reveal my wet knickers, kissing him just sent my body wild. I couldn’t even put my finger on what it was.. it was everything!

Feeling the leather seats on my naked ass was a turn on, knowing this car is what his girlfriend used for work everyday was an even bigger thrill!! I just couldn’t wait to get onto his dick....

Post new Message to Thread