Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

His slut

By *irandMysterious OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swinton

Sir woke up to find his slut soundly asleep next to him. As he came around his mind drifted back to their activity’s the night before. Was I all a dream? He lifted the covers and revealed his sluts naked bottom, with streaks of his dried cum still visible running down her bottom and legs. It certainly wasn’t a dream!

As sir got up from the bed he found clothes strewn around the bedroom floor. further indications that the wild passions the night before so clear in his mind had definitely taken place.

As he did every morning sir showered got dressed and headed downstairs to have his morning coffee and breakfast before heading into work. As he left for work his slut was still fast asleep in bed sir decided not to wake her, she deserved a lie in today.

Work for sir was the usual, hectic and frantic affair, although his mind was somewhat distracted. He kept wandering back to the thought of his sluts tight arse hole and how good it felt wrapped around his throbbing cock.

Before long it was time for lunch, as usual by the time Sir realised he had already missed half of it so he rushed to the break room to enjoy the lunch his slut had prepared for him. She knew she would have had time to make it this morning so being the good slut she had made it the night before. All to soo. He time was up and Sir rushed back to his desk ready to starts the afternoons work.

He got to his desk sat down and started to read some emails that he had just been sent. As he was deep in concentration he suddenly thought he could feel something brush his ankle. No sooner had he though that he dismissed it and carried on reading, but suddenly he definitely felt something again this time brushing his knee! Sir moved his chair back and looked under his desk, to find there was slut grinning from ear to ear with her finger on her lips. Sirs mouth dropped wide open, slut struggled to contain a laugh at the look of utter shock on his face.

Now slut had been planning this for sometime and she knew this first encounter would cause Sir a little shock and confusion. Luckily being the good slut she was, she had brought a note pad with her and already written on the first page so she’d showed sir her note which read “hello sir, you are always so kind to me, so I wanted to thank you and couldn’t wait until you got home. Please just sit normally and I’ll show you my gratitude. We don’t want anyone else to know who’s under your desk”

It suddenly dawned on sir just what slut meant. He looked up somewhat sheepishly and was thankful everyone else in the office was equally busy with their work. Sir tucked his chair back under the desk and tried to make it look like he was working. No sooner had he moved back under his desk, he felt the belt then the button on his pants being undone. Once free his zipper was slowly slid down exposing his boxers.

Next thing he knew a piece of paper was pushed into his lap, it simply read “slide your pants down x” sir was shocked, here he was in a room full of his coworkers and slut wanted him to slide his pants down. As much as he wanted to he was stuck frozen scared of what would happen if he was caught. Another note was passed to him “please sir I really need to taste your cock x “ well that did it, sir lifted him self mere millimetres from his chair, he didn’t need to lower his pants, as soon as he was off his chair slut grabbed his pants and quickly but silently slid them to his ankles.

Now sirs cock was hard and throbbing, neither he or slut had touched it yet it couldn’t have been any harder at all. Now he felt a cold hand as it undid the button on his boxers fly and struggled to pull his hard cock through the small opening. No sooner was it free he felt that familiar sensation of sluts warm mouth wrap around the tip. As she did sir couldn’t help but let out a moan of sheer satisfaction, as soon as he had he remembered where he was and looked up in panic his face red with embarrassment. But luckily for sir nobody suspected he had a slut under his desk, her lips wrapped around his cock. Why would they?

Another note was thrust up to sir as his slut began to Bob her head up and down on his cock deep throating him with every downwards plunge “sir I am going suck your cock until you cum, when you are ready please tap the underside of the desk once, thank you x” although he was in charge sir was intrigued, slut would never ask for warning of his imminent release she she just dealt with it however he wished, if it was in her mouth she would swallow, anywhere else she would wear it with pride or let it drip out of her pussy or ass with pride.

Slut true to her work bobbed her head up and down without missing a stroke or seemingly stopping for breath. A few times sir thought he was close but then he would glance up and see his coworkers and the feeling would disappear. At one point he thought maybe he should tell his slut to stop but as she deep throated him time and again he realised there was no way he could tell her to stop, she was the perfect slut and he knew she would be disappointedly she didn’t make him cum. After a good twenty five minutes at least sir could really feel that sensation in his balls, as it grew stronger he knew this time nothing would stop him from releasing so he tapped the desk as instructed.

No sooner had he tapped sluts hot wet mouth released his cock, her hand wrapped around his hard shaft dripping with her saliva and wanked him with vigorous determination. Sir was confused though she knew he was going to cum what was she doing, he glanced under the desk to be meted with the sight of his slut grinnning like a Cheshire Cat, naked from the waist up. The sight of her large firm breasts swaying with the motion of her wanking him off sent him over the edge. Sir grunted as the first ropes of hot cum blasted his slut in the face, over and over he fired out hot streaks of cum, as the power of the shots decreased several spurts of his cum also started to plaster her breasts.

As he finally finished slut hot mouth was back round his softening cock. As usual she made sure his entire cock was meticulously cleaned of any and all evidence of what had occurred. When she was satisfied a final note was passed to sir “thank you so much for giving me the gift of your cum. I shall wear it with pride. Please finish your work knowing your cum covered slut is sleeping under you desk, her pussy soaked with anticipation of the punishment she will receive for being such a bad slut today x”

Sir did up his pants and tried is best to catch up on his work, throughout the afternoon a faint odour of cum would waft across his nose, he hoped to god that nobody else could smell it! It is fair to say that unusually sir was the last to leave the office that night, his naughty slut refused to dress as they left, her cum covered face and tits on full display as they walked back to his car x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread