Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The cyclists

By *eanna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

This is a fictional story that nearly came true.

I had just sat down after spending the last 3 hour's getting ready to meet Steve, I checked the time ahh 30 minutes before he arrives providing he's not a time waster I thought, I took a sip from my coffee and lit up a cigarette, checking in the mirror I could see that my makeup wasn't bad I even had eye lashes on, I took another sip and a drag blowing out a puff of smoke, standing up looking in the mirror at my reflection, "well I'll be dammed I'm so hot" a statement said outloud the beret covered up the thinning of my hair but the length of my hair was halfway down my back, jet black.

I was wearing a red flimsy silky top with a black bra, of course I had false boobs but hey they looked good, I was also wearing a black mini skirt that showed off my shapley legs with my black silk stockings and suspenders, my knickers you could just see the bottom of when I was stood up, also silky black and this was with my black 3" heeled shoes, I pouted my lips to blow myself a kiss.

I finished my cigarette and coffee went into my bathroom cleaned my teeth and sprayed my mouth with freshener nobody wants to kiss a ashtray I thought.

The door knock came I looked at the time bang on time wow that's impressive, I went to the door and opened it.

Steve was in his late 50s but looked in great condition for his age, we had met on a swingers site and after quite a few messages decided to take it further and meet up, "I hope I'm not too early?" not at all, please come in" I showed Steve to my front room checking his body out, he was wearing a cyclists lycra top and shorts, hard hat, glasses gloves and shoes, of course I was checking his bum out as he walked in front of me I'd already seen his package when he came to the front door, it looked a good 8" soft with a large girth.

"Steve do you want a drink or something?" "I'm fine I've got my energy drink here" showing me his bottle, "do you mind if I can take my shoes off?" he asked, I nodded and watched him sit down, no that's definitely a soft 8" cock I thought.

"I'm just going to get myself a glass of water while you do that, are you sure there's nothing I can get for you?" he shook his head and started to remove his shoe's.

After pouring a glass of water I walked back to the front room, Steve was stood there his shoe's, helmet, glasses, gloves, and top were off he was stood there in just his shorts, looking down at him he must have grown 2" and it still wasn't fully erected, "I'm glad you like" he said observing my reaction "I must admit you do look stunning, far better than your picture's".

I just couldn't help myself I dropped to my knees and slowly pulled down his shorts releasing his member from it's enclosure, as it sprang forward free from it's trappings I held it with both hands, my mouth went over the dome as my tongue traced around it and over the opening, I started to rub his smooth cock slowly as I took more of him in my warm mouth sucking slowly, I could feel him getting harder and bigger if that was possible, his groans told me I was doing a good job, I started to rub him faster and I sucked harder taking more of him into my mouth, his groans became louder and his breathing faster, he held my head with both of his hands trying to get me to take more of him in my mouth, all of a sudden he stopped and pulled away "dam you're good" he said "much more and I will cum, now get up here and show me your ass" I grabbed my chair and pulled myself up, he quickly turned me around and bent me over my table, dropping to his knees he slowly pulled my knickers down and grabbing my bum cheeks in each hand he pulled them apart and pushed his face between them forcing his tongue into my opening, the wave of pleasure engulfed my body and my knees started to go weak as his tongue darted deeper into me sending a tingling sensation throughout my body.

Then all of a sudden he stopped and stood up putting one hand on the back of my head forcing me down he grabbed his member and positioned it with my opening and started to push and slowly enter me, first the head entered and came out then it went back in with a little bit more of his member then back out, back in with a bit more, this went on until he was fully in me, now both of his hands were on each side of my hips and my hands were holding my cheeks apart as I felt his full member stretch me to the limit.

"Your going to get it now you fucking whore" he said as he started to push deeper and harder into me forcing me to take his full member to the limit and with each stroke he started to build up a momentum that went faster and faster until he pumped me so deep as he went rigid I could feel him comming inside of me and for the very first time I came.

Steve pulled himself out slowly and pulled my knickers up as I stayed bent over the table unable to move in fear my legs giving away, he sat down and started to get dressed, I stood up still leaning on the table for support feeling his juice trickling down through my cheeks into my knickers.

Steve stood up completely dressed, helmet glasses and gloves, "I've got to go now babes, but if you want we can meet up again" he said with a wicked smile "most definitely" I replied trying to stop my voice from shaking.

And then he was gone, I've still got the knickers in a safe place unwashed just to remind me of the fantastic day, I well and truly got fucked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread