Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

CYBERSEX: Almost Caught In The Act

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's been a long day. I finish the cashing up, lock up the restaurant. My feet are aching and it's been a long day but I'm happy to be heading home. A cold beer awaits me in the fridge and it's the first thing I go for when I get in.

I go through to the lounge. The computer is still on, the desk strewn with the remnants of your evening. An empty plate with a few crackers crumbs and olive pits. A wine glass with a trace of red left in it. Your knickers in a bunch on the floor.

I sit down and flick the mouse, the screen bursting into life before me. Almost absent mindedly I pick up your discarded underwear and feel the material between my fingers.

Dry, dry, dry then moist. A big damp patch.

Still warm. Good.

I read the chat log that's still open for me. A record of your evening's fun without me. It's attached to some online pool game the simple ones which keep you occupied whilst I'm at work and allow you to chat to people all over the world. Chat and more. I give a wry smile at this one being a virtual pool hall, think about you cruising a real life establishment for what you're after. I would like that.

I begin to read. Apart from the usual A/S/L I skip the intro. You were chatting to a 19 year old from Minnesota tonight, or at least that's what he claims. You were a 32 year old housewife from the UK. Accurate. The chat starts mundanely enough. Game talk, good shot etc etc. No long before it gets hotter though. You can always rely on horny teenagers online to bring things around to sex sooner rather than later.

SO CAN I ASK, ARE YOU MARRIED?

-yes I am. why do you ask?

NOT MANY OLDER WOMEN ON HERE LOL

GLAD YOU PICKED ME

-oh really? well you're good at pool, keeping me entertained

WHAT ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND. DOESN'T HE KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED?

SATISFY YOUR NEEDS, HAHA

-ha, not at the moment no. he is at work

GOOD FOR ME LOL

-might be very good for if you play your cards right hehe xx

WHAT'S THAT MEAN?

-well I come here to play more than games if you know what I mean

I THINK I DO

YOU MEAN CYBERSEX RIGHT?

Now this is where the story has a big unmistakable date stamp. 'Cybersex' what a late nineties term. It was around that time this tale took place. Possibly early 2000s. All kinda blends after a while. Back to it.

-i do mean that. want to do it?

CYBER WITH YOU?

-well, yes

HELL YEAH!!

-good

-i'm in my lounge at the moment. sitting at my computer dressed in my robe, no bra on, just my knickers

I'M IN MY BEDROOM. LIGHTS LOW. SHORTS ON AND TSHIRT. GETTING HARD.

ALSO, KNICKERS?

-sorry, panties. knickers in the uk. doesn't matter now, they are off

I knew that was probably accurate. In fact you'd probably taken them off before that, enjoying the build up and having easy unrestricted access for your fingers to lazily stroke your slit was all part of the fun.

I WISH I COULD SEE THAT

I HAVE MY COCK OUT NOW

STROKING IT FOR YOU

WHAT YOU DOING

-i have my legs open. my tits are out.

-i'm thinking about touching your cock

-taking it into my mouth

OH YES

-i have my fingers in my pussy

-i'm very wet

I'M SO HARD FOR YOU

WANT TO FUCK YOU

-yes babe. I want you fuck me

-my husband never does

-I want your big cock inside me

-how do you want me? on my back?

YES, OPEN YOUR LEGS

-put it inside me

OH YEAH

-oh god, I can feel it in me

-fuck me

-suck them

WHAT?

-oh god, my tits suck on my nipples

ARE THEY BIG?

-36e

GOD THAT'S HOT

-they're big and bouncy

-my fingers are right up my cunt

-i want you to fuck me from behind

-grab my tits as they swing

THEY'RE SO BIG AND HEAVY

SO SOFT AND SEXY

-yes babe, squeeze them as you fuck me

me

-i have to tell you something

WHAT IS THAT

-i'm not on any birth control

-and we aren't using condoms

OK BABE

WANT ME TO PULL OUT?

CUM ON YOUR TITS?

-no keep fucking

-i want you to cum in me

It was at this point I realised I was rubbing myself through my trousers. A particular fantasy of mine, one I hadn't even realised I desired until you started doing this, was you receiving another man's cum. It really sent me to another level. Reading it, imagining it, later it would be for real but for now the fantasy was incredible.

OK BABE

I'M CLOSE

-do it, i'm ready. cum deep inside me babe

-i'm so wet for you

-oh god I can almost feel it

-so good

-so goooood

WOW!

FUCKING... WOW

IT'S EVERYWHERE! HA, GOD YOU MADE ME CUM SO MUCH!

-i'm so glad babe. I came hard too

I knew this was probably an embellishment. You usually waited, edged and saved your orgasm until...

LET'S DO THIS AGAIN

CAN WE?

-ok babe catch me in here

WAIT CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER?

EMAIL?

-thanks babe, bye

And like that you're logged off. Gone into the night leaving your young lover covered in his mess, yearning for you. It's how you like it, how you want it.

I turn off the screen and climb the stairs, beer bottle in hand and raging hard on. I hear a noise as I open the bedroom door and in the low lights I see you, naked and beautiful, your legs wide apart and your rampant rabbit doing it's job with eagerness.

"Did you read it?" you ask.

"I did. Loved it, you naughty slut" I reply. You moan at that word fucking yourself deeper with the toy. I sit beside you, touch your naked body, caress your belly and suck on your tits. You fumbled at my clothes, I'm naked in moments and your hand stroke my cock.

"Cum in me" you tell me.

Who am I to resist that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Very nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread