Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lockdown and brother in law 2

Jump to newest

By *at_bimbo_doll OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

london

Well with heavy breathing on sofa and cuddling after last hour intimate sexual oral play, I and brother in law pleasing each other with kisses. His hand around my neck and rubbing pinching my nipples, his cock was fully erect like a stringer missile... he said Kat you are a very stunning gorgeous beauty and you deserve a loving partner a bf or husband and I can help you like I promised you earlier to find out someone nice gentleman..., I question how is it possible and he replied you need to join my office soon at least for 2 days flexible hours with good package..., you will be our client relations officer and will have a chance to convert business relations into your own personal favour. I just nodded my head ok I will see how I can manage myself.

I was reminding myself that how quick it happened, my sister phone call on Friday afternoon and she convinced me to dressup at home during lockdown. That’s the way I and my caring brother-in-law will not get anxiety and chill out at home.

My brother in law a mature professional age of 55 and having 18 years of happy marriage life with my sister in her early 40s and still a curvy woman statistics of 36D 30 38 with 5.6” height now with me fully nude.

I wasn’t feel guilty or ashamed nor my my brother in law, it all happened with our mutual concern and not me nor sister husband can blame each other’s. We both discharge our juicy cumm having oral play. The sex was amazing, I never felt like before even i sucked many cock before but every time after either I get guilty or unpleasant or not feeling more. Once the load shoot it means over and all but this is very different feeling, I wanted more and feel he wanted more as well. He started kissing me again my lips my neck my breast chewing my nipples rubbing his tongue all over then going down and kiss my belly button, my body feel sensualising then he kissed my small cockclity which seems like a big clitty now only 1and half inch after discharge.... he was in between my legs .... I know what he wanted.... I open popxx bottle inhale 3 big hit and.....the butt plug already inside my arsehol....,he placed his tongue around my filled arse pussy .... bend upward my legs .... yesssssss please rimmm me ..... my arse pussy need it something real ..., my anus reacted and ready to take more.

My brother in law replaced butt plug and inserting deep his hot tongue..., I hit another shot ..... the more he was rimming me the more I get sexually excited... I was pinching my nipples and pressing my breast ... he lookup in my eyes and said Kat you are stunning beautiful,I always have fantasy about tgirls but I didn’t know that a sexy slut already in my home.

His tongue inside my pussy arse and this time without touching my cockclity the first splash shoot, he grab my cockclity and bend it towards my arse hole... he inserted some juicy cum by his fingers inside me...

He Lookup me again and say Would you allow me to make you a complete woman? I was so horny my pussy burning hot ..... I press my lower lips in between my teeth and just nodded....

He ordered me sniff a big one and be relax .... don’t tighten your muscles ok Kat

I sniff a large and inhale deeply.... he positioned himself and placed his cock head on my arsehole ... I was feeling a completely submissive, the feeling to surrender myself..... he pushed himself and the head was in ... I felt a sharp pain and wanted that he will take out and he did it .....I got relief and loosened my anus muscles but in a mega 10 second he pressed more forcefully... I cried loud .....aaaaahhhhhh aaaah uffffffff take it out, take it out you fucking badgered crying loud aaaaah uhhhhhhh ummmm my eyes watering then suddenly his mobile ringing.....

He picked up the phone and say “hello my beautiful wife”..... I was hardly stop my noise and put my hand on mouth...... he was keep pressing himself while talking to my sister and his wife ...,, to be cont

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

london

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Lanzarote

over a year ago

london

Thanks

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *azKayeMan
over a year ago

blackpool

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

london

He was keep pushing himself inside me and I feel his top head inside me, it was very painful, I wanted to scream but I shut my mouth with both hand. On phone it was my sister his wife..... he turned up the speaker and place the mobile in between my booby chest ..... it was scary in a little noise my sister could get wrong idea ..... my body was sweetening and shivering with this scary feeling..... I heard my sister asking him about the night with me and about me ..... he answered keeping well maintained his breath that it was wonderful we take the dinner and watch a movie.... my sister said wonderful and she appreciated him ..... now my brother in law almost half inside me .... my sister said that she is missing him too much and now she is on bed wearing a sexy babydoll with her vibrator ..... he replied that he is missing too and wanted to fuck her .... he asked are you hairy now or shaved ... she said that she trimmed her pubic because it gives her sexy feelings when she rubbing her pussy and the hairy pussy makes her more horney.... my brother in law now slowly in and out her half cock .... I never hear dirty naughty words in my sister mouth but now she is saying that she fingering herself ..... it makes me aroused I feel more horney..... the pain still in my bumm but it slightly going down..... he open the pop....rs and passed it to me ..... I sniff first hit then second and then a third big one.....

with pop....rs hits my mind was melting and suddenly I got the feeling to take it more inside... wanted to take full cock inside..... I was started pushing my back lightly which he got the sense to push more his cock inside my arse .....

suddenly he ordered my sister to take dildo inside and feel it’s his cock ... I heard my sister noises which makes me more excited.... she said she is pressing in and more than half inside.... my sister was making sexy noises on phone aaah uhhhhh unnmmm ..... my sister was really horny and she was bit faster to play dildo with her pussy ..... I cannot makes any noise but how long I can control myself I don’t know......

Now my sister demanded that switch the camera on so she can see his hard lions and he can see her nude sexy body...... the mobile still in between my boobs..... I was really enjoying the moment but that video call demand give me panicked ...... to be cont

He got excited I feel horny to hear my sister fucking sounds.... my brother in law push forcefully this time and all in a sudden full big cock inside me .....I hardly manage to stop my screaming.... my eyes with full of tears..... I can’t say him to takeout because the phone is in between my boobs and the other hand was my sister making phone sex with his hubby and my sexy brother in law..... he didn’t do any move just pinching my nipples and keep talking to my sister..... he said he is really hard and wanted a real fuck .... wish you could be hear ...... my sister asked him r u really wanted to play and fuck .... he said yes and he is really hard now ...... my sister was on her peak and really horny..... she must be d*unk as well because the next statement she passed was really shocking for me.....

My sister said well we don’t know when this lockdown will be over so if he get a chance to make me ( Kat) seduced then try to take advantage.... we both are living in same roof with sexual frustration so it’s good if you and Kat can satisfy each other...

With that statement my brother start picking his rhythm ... he slightly slowly fucking me and I started enjoying...... my brother making some noises.... and said he is wanking now .... my sister making noise and said she is fucking her pussy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow; this is hot

over a year ago

london

Shall I continue the tale or you fabster getting bored ??

By *ummers400Couple
over a year ago

cork

keep going

over a year ago

Keep going didn’t realise this had started again on a new thread

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *eet or funMan
over a year ago

peterborough

over a year ago

london

With the rhythmically flow in and out he was started picking his pace, I was feeling completely very submissive. My sister still on phone and making very loud sexual noises, she was telling that she is fucking with her favourite Mr. Black (dildo) a nine incher. Her noises was making me more horney and the more she screaming the more I was pushing myself and taking full length of my brother in law cock .... he was pinching my nipples sucking my nipples pressing my boobs and fucking me to bend my both legs ..... he was really an experienced fucker and he knows how to satisfy girl like me ..... because more than a decade it never happened in any Tgirl venue which I visited often every next weekend.... but tonight in my sister home when we all lockdown it happened,I lost my virginity..... I give my virgin arse to my sister husband.... my sister is in back home sexually frustrated and only enjoying with rubber toys .... she demanded once again that she wanted to see him and his cock ..... the phone still in between my boobs..... suddenly he stopped fucking me and pickup the mobile .... still his fully erect cock inside me ..... I got panicked what he is going to do next .....

I wanted more but he just take out his cock and standup ......I was looking him with frustration.... my brother in law grab my head from back and pushing towards his fully hard monster ..... I realised what he

wanted and just put my sexy lips on his cock ..... I started slowly sucking him sucking mix tasty cock ....

It looks and taste salty but very nice ...I try to take his full cock like a sissy cock slut ...,, all of a sudden he stopped me and turn on the conservatory light ..... he said to my sister that he is ready to show her that how hard he is now ..... He turned on the camera and sit in another single sofa infront of me ..... his nude sexy well gym body makes him a real master ..... my sis is now on video WhatsApp ..... she said wow my sexy husband your cock need some real suck ..... wish I could do anything for you .... wish I can make you completion..... wish Kat can see you now and suck you....

My brother in law asked her ..... is she serious about sharing him with Kat .... she replied yes yes yes because it all keeps it in the family and because Kat (her brother or trany sister is not a genetic girl so she feels safe)

he was rubbing his cock proudly and asked her again how much she wanted and why only Kat.... she replied only reason is she love me a lot and she loves him a lot and it’s better that we get experiences at home rather to go out and put herself in danger....

I was sitting frustrated nude infront of my brother ... ten minutes ago he was fucking me but now on phone with his wife ( my sister) .......

he turned the mobile cam o my side

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

Waiting for next instalment

over a year ago

london

Is it still interesting or you guys getting bored

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Definitely not getting bored.

Can’t wait for the next instalment

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *j62Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I’d love to know what happens next

over a year ago

london

The mobile cam turns towards me, I was sitting nude and very horny because my brother in law still haven’t completely satisfied me ..... he is seducing me and his wife (my sister back home) as well.... I see on the iPhone 8 Plus screen my sister fully nude .... her boobs 36 DD flashing and her dark nipples fully erect.... she was sitting on big bed .... our eyes matched and her mouth was open in a real shock to see me like that ..... I couldn’t able to make eye contact anyone and see in a different way..... well I was speechless and feel guilty.... but my sister is a married woman and she have plenty of sex experience.... she broken the silence and said wowww you sexy bitch Kat it seems like in a few hours you got my husband ummmmm and she laughed ..... my brother in law put the phone on the sofa where he was sitting and sit with me in double sitters..... he replied Ash (my sister nick name) Kat is very gorgeous sexy and obedient and he put his arm around my neck and rubbing my nipples...... my sister said yes I know she is gorgeous sexy slut but how obedient she is show me ..... I was still in shocked shy and horny...... my brother in law grab my neck behind and started kissing me ...... my sister was pinching her nipples and rubbing her bottom and it makes me more horney....... to be cont

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

london

My brother in law deeply passionate kissing me ... he was taking full advantage of my fully nude body, pressing my boobs and rubbing my body .... while on mobile screen I can see the Sister frustration on peak .... she was very horny and pinching her hard dark nipples to see me with her husband..... I forgot everything at this moment and was fully under control in my brother in law sexy action..... now my brother in law face up me towards mobile screen.... he turned position and allowed me on to sit on his lap.... I was fully exposed infront of my sister..... he was pressing my boobs in one hand and the other hand in between my cockclity. Rubbing my cockclity which already fully erect ..... I was in different world....my eyes open and closed to feel the sweet sexy moment..... then I heard my sister voice and she was saying in a commanding way that stop you both stop now .... I got freez to hear and back in reality from dream . My brother in law kept away his magic hand .....

my sister directly asked me .... Kat before you go to another level we have to agreed on certain terms....

Are you hearing me Kat ... I was confused and just shake my head in yes .... she said say loud yes .... and I say yes I can hear you ..... she started well first this all happened with your desired wish ???..... I said yes..... she asked what will be your desired wish ..... I replied I want everything which a girl always desired to make herself a complete woman.... my sister said good girl..... you both need to hold each other cock .... I set beside my brother in law he spread his leg and his monster cock in 90* degree angle I hold it by my hand and he hold it mine ..... my sister hold her both boobs and said..... I announced you two sexy creatures as mr and mrs husband and wife master and sub in absence of me or in presence of me to fulfill each other sexual and non sexual needs... to lookafter each other in this lockdown Vivid-19 time and afterwards and I am your witness and god mother to give your hand in my husband hand ..... now you both can kiss each other cock ..... by this announcement I got extra energy and extra power.... a power of love .... my brother in law kiss my cockclity and then I kiss his monster cock but it was not a kiss ..... the next thing I knew that half of his cock inside my mouth and I was sucking himmmmm .... I don’t know how long I give him this below job..... he turns me on his lap and I was sitting in his cock inch by inch ..... getting in and feeling power..... every next inch I got more powerful and on screen I see my sister rubbing herself and was very aroused and pressing her boobs pinching her nipples..... her eyes was close and open and close and ...... suddenly we see a big very big cock appears and touching her lips .... she looks up and open her mouth...... my brother in law who became my husband few minutes ago pushing his hips and slowly fucking me while my sister started sucking the cock just appeared on mobile screen ..... my mind was racing that who is with my sister but can’t concentrate cause my brother in law was fucking me hard to see that his wife enjoying cock at back home in our own house....... the mans living there 24 hours are my stepdad Rony 35 yo my step brother Vicky 16 and our personal servants Ramu 55 yo ..... my mind racing but I cannot think much because now I m jumping on my brother in law lap .... taking full ouch ouch ohhhhh yes fuck ohhh yes more .... and the face appeared on mobile screen cause they both started kissing...... my mouth open with a shock but I can see the happiness on my sister face and knowing smile....... to be cont

over a year ago

london

No appreciation means I have to close the on going lockdown happenings x

By *j62Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I have enjoyed your story so far, hopefully there will be more

over a year ago

I've finally found the second thread and your ending it here. No that's not good. Please don't stop. Xxx

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Please continue

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

london

I was mesmerised Watching my sister in cam at back home with someone else, don’t know who is that person whose monster was in my sister mouth. My brother in laws who has become my husband now with my sister blessing now making his speedy pace....I was sitting on his lap and he was fucking me hard now .... the other hand on WhatsApp video call my sister taking full cock like a slut ..... she was sucking cock like she made for this.... I know how to suck without choking and she lookalike an experienced slut .... my brother in law is very different now.... his cock is more solid and fucking me very deeply.... the more he saw his wife and my sister in live cam sucking the more hard deep he strongly stroke inside my arse pussy ..... I wanted to know the person with my sister..... they were moving the position and I see the hairy chest....... and then cam blank in dark..... battery ?? finished.... but my brother in law is fully charged and he turns me towards him face up me and sucking my nipples while fucking me deep ...... I was just bit noisy because I like making sound when I play.... so the sexy sound ummmmm uhhhhh yeeeeh more ummmmm ouch yes please yes please I m coming I m coming and I discharged my load but my brother in law is a machine...... he folded my both leg and deeply fucking my arse non stop 10 more minutes....... he takes out his monster and sit on the sofa and order me ...... hey Kat my beautiful new wife suck me ...... suck me like a slut ..... I wanna see how good sissy slut you are ..... without hesitation I put my lips on his monster cock and utilise my full experience ...... starting with the top head kissing and rubbing my tongue around puprple red head and then slowly taking bit by bit and lubricate with my saliva and open my mouth wider to get more and deep thrroat ..... looking up to catch his eyes to get appreciation and his face smile and eyes giving me a very appreciated Yessssss.... I was very deep full 8plus monster cock touching my glands and fucking my mouth...... almost 10 minutes or more I was giving him below job ..... and finally he hit the first warmest cumm directly in my throats.... and after that gallons of gallons loads in my mouth..... I was trying not to waste a single drop but it was too much and it’s running out from my mouth and dripping down on my boobs....... wowww a sub always win because at the end sub controls the dome ...... he was helpless and just cummming and cummming and cummming..... I swallowed and rubbing rest of creamy cumm on my boobs...... he grab me in his arms and cuddle me nicely...... the time was around 3 o’clock @ satuarday morning means the night still young ........ he standup and make a large wine for me and a JD for himself..... I take a large sip to clear my throats.....

my brother in law sitting besides me and drinking his jd and rubbing my nipples....... to be cont

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *j62Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Excellent

By *omerset_naughtyMan
over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Mmmmmmmmm wow really love this story would love it to be me in your pussy ass

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

over a year ago

london

We were having drink together and he was nicely cuddling and pinching my erected nipples, I was curious that who was with my sister at back home. My curiosity increases with every next second, drinks makes me hot and rubbing my nipples make me more horney. I asked my brother in law that do u know who was that person with your wife and my sister..... first he stare me then laughing.... he said well I don’t know but if you wanna know then I can show you ..... I asked how because it was live when she was sucking and playing.... he replied wait and connected his mobile to the Kitchen lounge tv .... he turned on and play..... the video was same one hour ago that my sister sucking a brown monster like a whore slut .... my brother in law sits beside me and rubbing my boobs and spread my legs ..... I was drinking fast ..... then I see my sister change the position and the man laying on bed..... I was in shocked that he was non other then my step father..... I can hear the dirty words he said..... come my whore daughter..... Daddy wants a deep suck .... and my sister replied like a sissy slut yes daddy I wanna suck deep your monster and ..... she was completely nude and I can see her lovely sexy body in video..... she was seductively kiss the step father cock and then sucking the monster big cock and rubbing her pussy in one hand ..... I was getting excited and my cockclity back alive.... my brother in law rubbing ups and downs my cockclity..... I heard that my sister asked to step father..... is mummy sleeping... he replied no she is taking massage and you know who is doing massage to your mum.... my sister said must be maid shanti..... he said nope shanti is off for few days and went back to her father Ramu in village.... so who is massaging mum .... he said my son Vicky your step brother and he knows how to do massage specially older ladies..... my sister stop sucking and in shocked staring my father.... if anything happens wrong that how can we handle... we have to stop it now otherwise u know mum ruined our life if Vicky cross the boundaries... he is young and extra ordinary stamina with a huge 10 inch.... my father replied don’t worry your mum already have taken sex tablet because she was feeling pain and i give her viagra instead of panadol pain killers...... my sister said what.... mummy couldn’t handle Vicky stamina we have to stop it immediately.... he said don’t worry I know your mum more than u that how sex addictive is ur mum even she can handle 2 guys in one time.... by this he grab sister head and pressing it on his cock .... I was getting more excited and my brother in law noticed it .... he grab my head and pressing on his cock .... I and sister both were sucking and sucking like a slut ... my sister sucking our step father while I m sucking his husband and my brother in law .... in five minutes my brother in law fucking me in the same reverse cow position were my sister taking daddy cock ....the sound were amazing ouch ouch puch puch ummmm ahhhhh yes yes yesss....my step father fucking my sister and asking how she knows that your step brother have more stamina.... she didn’t replied then he grab her ponytail tightly and asked tell me whore how do u know this .....finally after asking again she replied that she knows because Vicky also fucked her when he was away with mum in village...... he said unmmm u such a (Randi) whore ..... and fucking more fast and same excitement got my brother in law to see her wife with another man.......fuck yes slut fuck you bitch my fucking daughter..... ohhh yess daddy oh yessss more please don’t stop more .... I was very excited and repeating the same what my sister saying.... I got best fuck like no ends ..... and same my sister having..... and I m sure that Vicky was massaging mum and doing same what we are doing now......to be cont

over a year ago

london

I don’t remember what time I got sleep and came on my bed, I don’t know what’s the time now .... the first thing I feel was a feeling of surrender a complete women feeling. I touch my breast and feels sexy then I uncovered the sheet and touch my sleeping cockclity and a smile comes on my face.... then I touch my pussy arse and insert a finger which easily goes deep then I insert second finger and feeling horny.....recalling the last night amazing sex makes me more horney, I was fingering more fast and faster and in few minutes without touching my cockclity I was cummming... I wiped the mess and straightly go to bathroom ?? after that I douche my pussy arse and get a nice relaxing salty bath.... i warped the towel to soak my long hair and came nude in the room.....I found a new red colour lingerie set on the bed means my brother in law knows that I woke up.... I smiled and wear the perfectly fitted sexy lingerie then wear a mini leather look skirt and a low cut lacy transparent top and a high heel.... after makeup I brush and blow dry my hair ..... I was started to go downstairs when my phone ring and it was my mum WhatsApp video call .... I was in a confused mode that shall I pickup or not .....because my mum never see me as Kat before.... I was thinking and thinking and then the phone ring stopped.... I thank god and pickup my purse and phone and the phone ringing again..... I was hesitant to answer the call but I know the last night mum secret and it gives me confidence... suddenly I answered the phone ..... my mum and I was staring each other because I was in sexy Kat mode and more than that my mum with my step brother Vicky in a mode I never seen her before..... to be cont

over a year ago

london

I am not gonna ask anymore that I will write more or not ...... disappointed ??

over a year ago

london

So we both quite staring and then mum broken the silence,, hello ... I replied hello mum in my girlie voice and say hello Vicky ..... both exchanges the greeting and then I got a very surprised compliments from mum that Kat my gorgeous daughter you look stunning..... I was surprised and just say thanks and replied that mum you look gorgeous too .....Vicky intrupted that just gorgeous.... aren’t you see how sexy she looks..... mum got blushing.... this time I clearly see mum in a Transparent black shifon saari in a sleeveless low cut bra type blouse ?? and in a dark heavy makeup which makes her more younger than her age. The makeup the jewellery and the saari all gives her gorgeous stunning look... I said mum I haven’t see you in ages like that so what’s the matter.... are there any party tonight?? She replied nope and might be in a knowing smile... I said what do you mean.... she said well Ash my sister told her everything about me and she is happy that I m safe with my brother in law in Lockdown time at London.... she also happy that we both look after each other.... and here in back home we all lookafter each other and that’s why she is in this gorgeous mode .... life is short Kat and Vicky and his daddy both lookafter her and sister in a very knowing smile with eye contact..... i was in downstairs entered in the kitchen where my brother in law preparing evening tea ..... I loudly said mum on call before he do anything wrong .... they exchanged greetings and after giving me advice phone we disconnected the phone .... so nothing happened but I was ?? sure now that Vicky my step brother makes my mum very happy and sexy..... my brother in law kiss me and hold me tight in his arms..... I love cuddling and we did a long kissing session standing in the kitchen..... he asked coffee tea or drink..... I said first coffee and then drink.... I was drinking coffee sitting on the dining when my brother in law unzip he trousers and take out his fully erected cock.....he said Kat see only because of you and only you can make it happy..... I grab the monster cock which I felt it’s bigger and thicker than yesterday.... and kiss on the head.... but he was in very sexy mood..... he pressed my head and keep pressing until I got more than half and started sucking him ..... i got excited because sissy always ready to serve cock..... he bend me on the table and lifted my skirt and rimming my arse ... I got more horney but he didn’t give me time to get pleasure and put his cock on my hole.... without lubricant he forcefully entered in my pussy arse .... I was literally crying loud but he didn’t stop and push again and again forcefully..... the pain was unbearable because of no lubricant and the rough way he was treating me .... I said stop stop but he was keep pushing in out forcefully...... he said bitch I want you to make a real sissy slut what you are ..... like your step father makes my wife and your sister.... and Vicky your step brother have your sissy slut mum ...... I said please don’t say anything about mum .... he was keep fucking me like a rapist and said I have evidence of last night your mum with Vicky and ..... you all three you , your sister (both my wife) and your mum are more than any high class whore ..... I got excited to hear about evidence but I asked him what evidence you have ..... he replied the last night video your mum with her step son .... your sister planned it all and before Vicky starts massage they fixed hidden cam with dvr in next room and it’s all connected with internet..... so last night your mum was online star and thousands of online people watching that how your mum get fucked with her step son...... I was getting more horney to hear about it .... I forget the pain and pushing myself to get full deep fucking ..... he caught me and said you got excited to just hear about your mum sissy .... once I will show you that will be more exciting you ...... by this he was fucking me really hard ..... ahhhhhh ohhhhh ummmmm puch puch puch fuck yes please fuck me deep ..... he said by last night online fucking session your sister got thousands of dollars and just for first night...... your mum got so much popularity and that’s y we insist to dressup very sexy stunning look ..... a slut mum with her step son and ....... daughter hahaha and I got more excited and that fucking moment was mind blowing.... he hit the first sperm And I feel in my lower tummy he hit the gspot and off loading plenty of sperm seeds in me ..... I felt a complete women and a sissy who always win at the end....

over a year ago

london

I stopped now to write anymore.... no appreciation no pleasure ??

over a year ago

london

We were sitting in the conservatory sofa, the last fuck was amazing and my pussy arse is so stretched... the gap was bigger and my brother in law cumm dripping out..... it just 6 o’clock at the evening and sun light still there ..... I was so horny to hear about that my brother in law have full video evidence of my mum and step brother last night.... it makes me more horney..... he passed the drink and i take it in a very seducing sissy manner to taste dripping cum in a sexy smile..... I drink a large sip of Black Russian my favourite drink and asked do you mind to show me mum video evidence..... he said I love to show you but .... with a pause he said u were too noisy earlier evening encounter and people love to fuck you .... I was shocked literally and asked what people.... he said don’t panicked sissy girl now you are mine and i don’t need to hide anything .... ummmm well Kat my sissy slut wife and trany sister in law ... we have a group of people who share live and recorded video of their partner wife or anyone.... earlier today evening You were online and a group of 15 people watching you play with me..... most of them like your noises and wanna fuck u .... today I put u in auction and they bet on you ..... my eyes was spreading.... he said 6 are living close to us and the rest are his business colleagues..... 6 couples 6 single mature guys 50 plus and 3 done female mistress .... the more I know the more I got shocked..... so miss Kat the bet started on you 100 pounds and ended .....ummm big pause do you know how much money you auctioned.... I just say in a curiosity voice No ..... twenty five thousand pounds .... my eyes goes wider what..... yes and A group of 6 single mature gentlemen bet together and win the bet .....I said I don’t understand means you sold out me ..... he said nope I m your permanent owner and I lease you in a week to them..... they all are clean nice business people and everyone keeps you one day and the last day they all play with you together....I asked how is it possible we having lockdown..... he said well we having covid-19 doctor and full test facility so do not worry about health viral issues....I said but u didn’t take my permission about this..... he staring me and looking deep in my eyes and in a commanding voice says do I need your permission my sissy slut wife.... I was speechless because he gives me real happiness and I want his cock more than anything.....he said now go get a nice shower perfume your body and dresssup like your mum were dressed earlier in a black transparent saree with low cut bra blouse and high heel. Tonight you will see live your mum and she can see you live as well having sex with six mature person and no one is less than eight inch.... your mum also got auctioned and will have six guys tonight as well..... now fucking move ur arse and he standup me and spanking on my bumm really hard .... I wanna suck his active cock but have to go to dressup for night .... I was excited that I and mum far away but will get fuck in same time with same number of people so I can see and learned or maybe compete mum to serve in a better way ..... to be cont

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

over a year ago

london

Posted last 3 trails in a week and no response so I think you not interested anymore angry ??

By *avemattMan
over a year ago

bournemouth

Please carry on it’s great wanking reading xx

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Please keep going, really sexy.

over a year ago

london

Thanks what trail you really enjoyed and make u horny?

over a year ago

london

Ok thanks what part you really think sexy ?

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *eet or funMan
over a year ago

peterborough

Great keep going kat

By *es for funMan
over a year ago