Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My love of tights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My first encounter with nylon tights was in the 1970s, when my Mum left her worn tights and panties on the bathroom floor after her bath. I went in after her and she went downstairs. The bathroom door was closed, and the rest is history. Here I am 45 years later with a massive nylon fetish, and a wife who lets and loves me indulging in my nylon fetish in front of her.

Most weeks we end up wearing matching Gipsy sheer tights, and masturbating with our toys enjoying the nylon rubbing between us. I produce so much pre cum, the wife loves to suck my cock through the straining nylon, sucking all my juices off the nylons. Her favourite trick is to abuse my hard cock in the tights with her wand, holding it tight at the base as she rolls the wand head across my cock till I spurt my thick loads onto her through the nylon.

I have been wearing tights since I was 8 years old, love the feeling of them. Who else has a passion for sheer nylon tights, and the feeling they bring.

What other nylon fetishes am I missing ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rt1976Man
over a year ago

redcar

Arnt you the lucky 1 to find a lady that not only wears also but allows you to aswell , like hens teeth

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She enjoys wearing hold ups but prefers tights.

I much prefer tights over my cock, I video her wanking with her toys, and she spends all of her time watching my hand on my cock working it into a frenzy in the nylon.

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Hi, loved reading your comments. We sound very similar in our tights fetish. Have you ever tried encasement?

Would love to chat some more.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am massive fan only nylons and enjoy seeing both men and women in them. Such a horny item of clothes and always looks and feels hot. Had a few horny experiences for sure and love chat to other nylon fans.

By *eamsuk2017300TV/TS
over a year ago

Loughborough

I started wearing tights at about 13-14 with my mums,used to pinch my mates mums tights also as she always wore bright colours in mid 80s. Been hocked since and wife knows I love all sorts of nylon fun and there’s not much we haven’t done with a pair of sheer tights or stockings. Favourites are genuine fully fashioned or reinforced heel and toe or bright colours but they have to be sheer

over a year ago

My wife and I wear them together

I know how lucky I am !!

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Yup add me to the list as well. Love tights and stockings. The look feel and touch of nylon gets me rock hard. My mrs unaware though that I like to wear as well, you are so lucky if you can play together. Love watching mine dress if you fancy swapping some voyeur pics vids.

over a year ago

"Yup add me to the list as well. Love tights and stockings. The look feel and touch of nylon gets me rock hard. My mrs unaware though that I like to wear as well, you are so lucky if you can play together. Love watching mine dress if you fancy swapping some voyeur pics vids. "

Man in the same position here. So horny to wear but is my secret. My other half wears often and knows i like nylons but not that i wear.

Post new Message to Thread