Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's horny story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was on my way home from a girly nite out when I decided to stop off at marks for a drink an a catch up ! I was feeling rather horny in my lil black dress that zipped at front as it showed my boobs of great in my sexy burgundy bra n matching pantys fish net stockings too ??I felt a bit nervous knocking on the door . I stood there wot seemed ages when al of a sudden the door flung open , stood before me was a very hot short blond girl in a white shirt presume one of marks lol . Can I help she smiled ‘ oh I was looking for mark ‘ he isn’t back yet but plz come in he won’t be long . Sorry I didn’t get your name she smiled “ oh yes sorry am yvonne “ ohhh so your yvonne she said mark speaks a lot about you . We sat an chattered a lot about mark she said she was staying for a few days she was a good mate of his she laughed oh I see I smiled . She sat next to me on the sheepskin rug hmmm you smell good she said an ran her finger across my face . I could see she wasn’t wearing anything under the shirt she was rather sexy towards me I felt a bit nervous as she started to kiss my neck , relax mark will be home soon . She ran her hand up my dress to my pantys an said hmmm your getting wet I can smell your juicy pussy hmmmm she did no more an opened my legs pulled my pantys to one side n started to lick my clit oh my god I was getting so turned on I had never experienced anything like this before I new it we were naked rolling about licking each other’s throbbing clits hmmmmm all of a sudden the door opened an in walked mark ! Fucking hell whats going on here girls he said smiling . Get over here she said yvonnes’s come to see you she as missed your big cock , he undid his jeans an his cock was massive he walked over to us an knelt down hmmmm suck me girls we both started to suck him an tease each other’s tongues arrhhh fuck this is well horny he said get your asses in the air I wanna fuck ya both arrrrrrrrrr yes he gently pushed his throbbing cock in me first as the she opened her legs in front of me so I could lick her smooth pussy she started to moan out loud awwwww am gunna come she moaned I started to moan arrrrrr fuck me harder I said to mark he was fucking me fast n hard ohhhhh yes arrrrrr fuck am gunna shoot my load he said AARRR FUCK yesssssss we all started to orgasm together . Jesus Christ babe that was well horny wish you could of been there to watch ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Comments please.

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Comments please."

I found it lusty and horny . I enjoyed it but I think it would be easier to read if you split it into more paragraphs.

Post new Message to Thread