Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New Job and Dogging Part 3

Jump to newest

By *ucky123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hollywood

So, Cannock Chase was the new place to be, great activity at different times of the day in the summer and sporadic activity during the winter, but I was seeing plenty of action. Mr Purple BMW was being less fussy and the Secretary was entertaining some of the less clean guys, so this resulted in a polite hello and goodbye. Someone called Jane had caught my eye in her Land Rover, all was not what it seemed though and Jane was a Transsexual or the chick with a dick as she was known on the car parks. She'd paid for her perfect tits herself and decided to keep the cock as she found it entertained herself whilst her tits entertained others. I was convinced into a tit wank one day. I don't have any bisexual tendencies, the thought of another's hairy legs near me makes me heave ha ha but I'm a great believer in each to his own. Jane's tit wank was great, she poured baby oil over her perfect breasts and we took pictures for her collection, I came on her face and she licked off what she could. My first TS experience was maybe not my last!!! You get a lot of gay men at the chase and as I said earlier, each to their own. I had been propositioned a few times and 1 in particular, Jim knew about Jane and the tit wank so never left me alone. I saw him park up one day with a female, I was quiet surprised to be honest and held back to see what was occurring. I was some distance away and 2 others were parked close by. Jim and his lady friend got out and walked into the woods followed by the 2 guys. I did my usual and gave them space, walking a big circle around the area. I could see Jim playing with his friend and the 2 other guys wanking furiously. I crept closer as the clothes started to be ripped off. However all was not as it seemed once again and Jim's lady was actually a transvestite and as I got closer it turned into a wank and suck fest. I laughed as they awkwardly tried to perform with each other and made my way back to the car where I sat and waited for a while. The 2 guys returned first and quickly drove off. Jim and his now dishevelled lady ahem friend followed and drove off, smiling as he passed me. Not the best day for me and my addiction so I drove home checking the car parks at Sutton Park first. Mr Black Transit Van man always met Miss Yellow Clio at around 3.45PM so I knew there was a possibility of something to see. Sure enough parked in the trees in the usual spot were the 2 vehicles. They didn't like to be watched so it had to be an SAS mission to get sight of anything. I walked up one side of the van and could see they were sat in the front seats. Miss Yellow Clio had her back to the window so I walked back and around the other side. Mr Black Transit man was wanking and I sneaked a peak through the window to see why. She had 3 fingers in her pussy, both tits hanging out and her eyes closed - thank god because she would of clocked me. Mr came first followed by a close second in Miss. I stepped back and undid my zip to free my aching cock, pumped it a few times and came over the grassy floor. Immediately Mr turned round and saw me, opened his door and shouted fuck off at me, I ran with my cock hanging out and could hear Miss laughing. I quickly zipped myself up and ran away from my car - something Steve had taught me. If you get caught do not go back to your car! It was good advice and I got a few steps in before they drove off. If I get any interest I'll post about my local adventures and how the addiction to dogging has not been cured but at the moment is in remission

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I definitely want to hear more. Your fun is close to me so I’d be interested in some of the spots.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wow great reading your accounts of some of your dogging adventures..

By *haverMan
over a year ago

bracknell

Loving the stories ,please more

By *v shaunaTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

more plzz x

By *ucky123 OP   Man