Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlies riding holiday.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is the story that M is currently writing and sending to me a bit at a time. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am

My friend Sue and me decided to go on a riding holiday with our horses.

We arrived at the site, the horses had a paddock and stables and we were sharing a pod!

We settled the horses in first then went to sort ourselves out. To our surprise we had a double bed in ours instead of twin beds. We laughed and said ‘oh well’ not like we hadn’t known each other for years!

It was a lovely hot day so we decided to spend the first afternoon sunbathing. We stripped off into our bikinis something we’d done in front of each other hundred of times. Still I had a cheeky look like you do. Sue had a lovely body.. I was alway a bit jealous of it when we were younger. Big natural boobs, tiny waste and lovely pert bum.

We went outside into the sun... I asked her to put some cream on my back... she rubbed it over my shoulders and down my arms, as she did her finger tips lightly brushed the sides of my breasts sending a shiver down my spine.

I laid down on my sun bed so she could do the the rest of my back. As she got to the bottom she ran her fingers under my waistband skimming my bum.

‘Do you want your legs done too?’ She asked. ‘Yes please’ I replied.

She run her hands up the back of my legs over my bum cheeks, her thumbs caressing my inner thighs briefly lingering there before going back down again.

‘There you go all done’ she said abruptly . I thanked her but felt a small pang of disappointment. What was wrong me? I’ve always thought woman’s bodies were sexy but never had I felt a roused like this before!

After a while I turned over, she’d been laying on her back to start and asked if I could returned the favour, which I did. Running my hands over her body felt strangely erotic, but I resisted the urge to touch her anywhere intimate.

As I lay on my back she looked over and said ‘why don’t you go topless.. I was going to but chickened out but there’s no one around... and you do have amazing tits!’ Blushing she tried back tracking what she said trying to cover herself. I took my top off... my nipples were all hard and erect after her compliment and the way she touched earlier.

As I rearranged my towel I noticed out the corner of my eye she was staring right a them and if wasn’t mistaken she looked aroused......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abswinger555Man
over a year ago

EXETER

By *heCrowMan
over a year ago

Durham

over a year ago

The rest of day passed without incident. We decided to have an early night as we a long ride planned the next day.

As it was so hot we both sleep in vest and nickers ..we said goodnight and slept with are backs to each other.

During the night I woke to find my arm around her, my hand on her boob I went to move it but she grabbed my hand and kept it there. I lay still for a minute not sure if she was asleep or not. She didn’t stir... I gentle squeezed her tit giving her big erect nipple a little pinch she moaned in her sleep. She must of thought I was her boyfriend or something

I turned over feeling a bit of a perv touching her while she slept.

No sooner had I tuned over she followed spooning and reached over to grab my boobs pushing her pussy against my arse. ‘Why’d you stop she whispered’ I turned onto my back amazed!

She started kissing me running her hands over my tits and down my belly slipping her fingers under the waistband of my knickers and down between the folds of my now wet pussy. The next thing I knew we were both naked she straddled me so our pussys were against each other. I reached up to tweak her nipples and play with her beautiful big tits she done the same.. before lowering her mouth and taking each nipple in turn into her mouth. I pulled her head up to my mouth and kissed her passionately our tits pressing against each other.

“I want to taste you” she said and moved off me positioning her herself between my legs where she begun to lick and suck my clit delving two fingers into my dripping wet pussy as she did so. I arched my back and opened my legs further giving her as much access as I could. I could feel waves of pleasure building up inside me and the next thing I knew she stuck her tongue inside me just as I come right into her mouth. She was lapping up my juices.. she looked up at me her face all wet and shiny ...

Sitting up I pushed her down on her back and hungrily started kissing her tasting my cum on her tongue...

By *oxy_LokiCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

Sounds good! Keep going

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Sounds fun...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *hadow_MoonMan
over a year ago

St Columb

over a year ago

I moved down her body plunging my face between her massive tits biting and sucking her nipples until I got to her pussy cupping it in my hands she was soaking! Slowly I run my finger along her lips back and forth as she writhed trying to get more contact. I slipped my fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumbs gradually picking up pace and pressure she bucked her hips up crying out .. she cum in one almighty gush! I had to taste her too... delving my tongue into her hot wet pussy tasting her come was a new experience for me and it was amazing!

We fell asleep not long after that both exhausted from our new found pleasure.

By *reddie12Man
over a year ago

Huntingdon

over a year ago

That’s all there is for now, until M sends me some more. I can’t wait!

over a year ago

Very well written. Please keep going. Good start, cant wait for more

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

By *ob6474Man
over a year ago

telford

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Very well written. Please keep going. Good start, cant wait for more"

over a year ago

Part 3

The next morning I was woken up by the kettle boiling. I opened my eyes to see Sue, fully dressed making us a coffee.

‘Morning’ she said brightly not making eye contact with me. I got up and got ready for the day ahead neither of ya mentioning the night before.

We headed out on the horses in search a big lake we’ d heard about.. one we could take the horses into. We’d packed a picnic and was going to make a day of it.

It was a 2 hour ride by the time we got there we were all sweaty and hot!.

Taking the horse saddles off we rode them into the lake it was amazing feeling them begin to swim underneath us. By the time we’d finished we were soaking wet ourselves. Looking like something from a wet t shirt competition.

We tied the horses up, leering them graze in the sun.

Sue tried taking her wet top off but it clung to her body like a second skin ‘ here let me help’ I said and peeled her out of her T-shirt, her sports bra came with it releasing her tits which sprung out at me... she done the same with my top. I had a front fastening bra on which she quickly released!

We looked at each other for a second before passionately grabbing each other and kissing like wild woman, our tits squashing against each other nippleto nipple.

Unbeknown to us you and her partner Tom, had decided to come to the same lake to do a bit of fishing and to surprise us. You’d walked along the opposite bank looking for us when Tom suddenly put his hand out to stop you saying ‘Holy shit! Look!’

You looked over not believing your eyes. Tom went to come marching over but you stopped him and told him to wait. You both watched and we started undoing each other’s jodhpurs still grinding our tits together. Both of us had a hand down each other’s crotch clearly rubbing each other pussys. Tom starting moaning and you looked round to see he had his cock in his hand,, yours was bulging against your shorts begging for release!

over a year ago

Lovin it so far

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

Sounds my kind of holiday ponies, pussy and a pair of peeping Toms

over a year ago

Just tuned in and sounds like fun

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Loving this

over a year ago

Pulling myself off to this, keep going

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Hmm

over a year ago

We stripped off completely holding hands we ran towards the lake giggling our tits bouncing as we went. As soon as we were in the water we were at it again... kissing and fondling each other!

Tom was all for rushing to join us but you said ‘no let’s wait and see what happens first’

Eventually we climbed out and came to lay on our picnic rug. Sue laid down on her back propped up on her elbows legs open wide invitingly. I knelt down between her legs and gave her pussy a flick with my tongue probing deeper inside with each lick. She reached down grabbing my hair pulling in deeper while pushing her hips up to meet me.I sucked on her engorge clit fucking her with my fingers until she came once more all over my face.

I was so turned on and wet myself I rolled over and started stroking my own pussy. That was when you decided you had to come over and finish me off.

Just as you were about too. Sue sat up reaching into our picnic pulling out a bottle of Prosecco... popping the lid off she she poured it all over my tits down my belly and then between my legs... she followed this path with her mouth.. sucking an licking all the way down to where my fingers were playing with my clit! She took over my from fingers with her tongue.

We never noticed you two come over. You both stripped off your cocks rock hard and dribbling.

‘Is this a private party or can anyone join in’ you said

Startled we jumped apart before realising it was you!!

Tom was aroused but also a bit worried. He sheepishly asked Sue if this is what she preferred now. ‘Don’t be daft’ she said ‘I’ll always still want you and your big cock, come here and I’ll prove it.

You didn’t need an invitation you and entered me in one swift thrust.. I came almost instantly ... ‘come and sit on my face’ you said. I positioned myself over you and bent down and took you throbbing cock I’m my mouth. I looked over and saw the other fucking along side us ‘OMG I’m coming again’ I wailed just as you came all over my tits and face .

over a year ago

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

over a year ago

M is working today, so I can’t wait until later when she writes and sends me the next bit of the story

over a year ago

Excellent story!

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

over a year ago

Final chapter of M’s story.

We all laid there afterwards not quite believing what happened.

It suddenly dawned on me and I asked ‘what are you doing here anyway?’ You explained you’d come to surprise us but you ended up being the ones surprised! We laughed and explained we were just as surprised as you were..we’d never done anything like this before.

We all decided to go for a swim, fishing totally forgotten!

The water felt colder than our first dip. You said ‘Wow look at the size of their nipples’ Tom was next to me and tweaked one of mine. ‘Oi you cheeky sod’ I laughed and reached down and grabbed his cock. ‘Can’t say the same about you, can I?’ with that I felt it twitch...

You were laughing at him and Sue said ‘Don’t know what you’re laughing for I bet yours isn’t much better’ ‘You’d better find out’ you replied looking at me to see if I was going to object. Sue started wanking your cock and I followed suit with Tom. His hands started kneading my tits then sliding down between my legs any awkwardness was forgotten. You done the same with Sue taking her nipples into your mouth sucking them greedily. I thought seeing you with someone else would upset me but I found it really sexy and horny you obviously thought the same.

Sue turned round and said ‘I want her tits now’ we faced each other and started kissing and rubbing our boobs together. Tom grabbed my waist and started probing my pussy with his big hard cock! I could see you had the same idea. I parted my legs letting him enter me, slowly he started pumping me from behind you starting fucking Sue your hand reaching round to rub my tit as you went. The water lapping round our hips and waists’ girl on girl, both being fucked at the same time lead to the most amazing orgasm.. all

following closely behind each other.

Afterwards we spent the rest of the day sunbathing naked feeling relaxed and comfortable with each other. When it was time to go I kissed you goodbye then you helped me up onto my horse. Telling me that you were going to be really rude with me when I got home

Xxx

over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Love it