Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anne

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A few months ago a new lady moved into the street a few doors up from where we live. She often walks past with her little dog and always waves and says hello.

One day my partner and I were doing the garden at the front and this lady stops and speaks to my lady. She complimented us on how nice it was looking. She said she would have to get somebody in to mow her lawn as the grass is now growing.

'Oh don't do that Sam will pop round and do it when he does ours'.

Turns out Anne is 70 years old and her husband died 5 years ago and she downsized. Anyway I dutifully popped round every week and cut the lawn. She offered to pay but I refused.

One day she asked if I would definitely kind enough to remove some bushes from the back garden and tidy it up if she got a skip in. She insisted that she pay me rather than get strangers in who might take advantage of a widow on her own. I agreed to do it but didnt need payment, so the next weekend Ivwent round to make a start.

It was a hot day and the sweat was pouring off me . Anne came out and said she had a nice cool drink in the kitchen and why didn't I come in and have a rest in the shade.

Whilst having a drink Anne got a face cloth ran it under the tap and started to wipe the sweat off my face and neck.

'that feels nice' I said and she suggested I stand up remove my tee shirt and she would wash my back and front, the cool cloth felt so good as did her rubbing my back.

I started to get a hard on. She came round the front doing my chest and she she moved down she noticed my bulging shorts. She went red

'oh dear looks like I have caused you a problem' she then said 'I have not had that effect on a man since Geoff died'

She then asked if she could look at it. 'If you'd like too, sure'I said and willingly obliged her. She pulled my shorts down and just looked at it before getting the cloth and wiping it.

Seazing the opurtunity I bent down and kissed her to which she responded.

As I kissed her, and held her, I squeezed her bum and she let out a little giggle.

She had a dress on which had buttons down the front and I started to undo them.

She suddenly stopped me'no not here!' she than lead me upstairs to her bedroom. There I unbuttoned her dress and Anne stood there in her everyday bra and bigish knickers.

Anne was a lovely and plump with gorgeous curves.

I laid her on the bed continuing to kiss her, unfastening her bra, where her ample breasts spilled out, I moved down and sucked each one in turn.

Her nipples were rock hard.

Next I started to move down her nice belly slowly kissing all the way, finally removing her granny pants. I then slowly kissed further down.

Suddenly she said 'what are you doing'

I said 'I am going to make you come with my tongue.'

'I've never had that before.'

I reassured her and said lie back and relax, parted her legs and slowly went to work on her. Anne started to moan and soon her moans were getting louder and louder as her breathing become heavier as my tongue lapped her cliteris I then inserted a few fingers and with that she came her juices trickling down my fingers, hand and onto my face.

After slowly coming down Anne told me 'she wanted to feel me inside her'. So I eased up on top and slowly slid in to her moist hole and started to gently make love to her.

Anne responded to my thrusts, and we settled into a wonderful rythmn building up into a fabulous crescendo as we both came.

As we laid there in the after glow she said about her sex life with her husband sporadic and mostly 'he used to just come home from the pub get into bed, climb on top, come ,roll over and go to sleep.'

I said I'd like to enjoy her again Anne agreed so over the coming weeks whenever I went round to mow the lawn we would end up having sex, to tease me as I walked the mower Anne would sit in her arm chair at the patio window dressed only in her sexy underwear playing with herself.

Only once the lawn was finished would I then take her upstairs and make love to her.

It has been a revolation for Anne and she has really got into sex now reading books, sending off for toys etc.

She has told me she confided in one of her friends and said 'she may need some gardening doing as well'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Good start

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Promising start

By *obajxMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Lucky boy

Give ne shout if you require any assistance when her friend is cumming round for tea

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Great stuff

By *dy635guyMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I would love to meet Anne!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would love a lady this age

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ori69Man
over a year ago

Castlewellan

U lucky boy!!!! U have me rockhard!! More please.

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Lucky sod.. wont hear anymore as op no longer on here

By *nowman40040123Man
over a year ago

dovers

Like this

By *igerman23Man