By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 07:15:56]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

And so our tale moves on for, almost, the last time...

Thank you for all the comments, especially those at the end of Pt 15.

I promise you that I'm not rushing to finish it. I'm telling the story I always intended to tell. And it was necessary that we moved it along now in order for me to be able to tell you what you are about to read over the final few chapters.

I hope you like it and that it justifies the time you have all invested in reading it.

Thanks

Links for latecomers:

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/969516

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/971955

Pt 5

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/974087

Pt 6

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976369

Pt 7

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/978866

Pt 8

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/981773

Pt 9

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/984294

Pt 10

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/986446

Pt 11

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/988686

Pt 12

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/991714

Pt 13

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/995113

Pt 14

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/998875

Pt 15

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1002441

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"Alex is here..." Sophie said as she came downstairs, dressed to kill, as usual when she was seeing Alex. A bright red bodycon dress that showcased her figure perfectly, clinging to her curves. Sexy lingerie underneath, no doubt.

It was just after noon, earlier than she normally met Alex on a Saturday, and I noticed the lack of an overnight bag.

"I'll see you later," She said "Will you be here?"

This was unusual. "Are you coming home tonight? What time?" I asked.

"Teatime probably... Six-ish?"

"OK," I said. "Yeah, I should be. I'm not going until later... about seven." I didn't need to say where I was going.

But I was curious, why was she coming home so early? Usually she stayed over somewhere with Alex on a Saturday. "How come you're not staying over?"

Sophie was already at the door, opening it. "Alex has arranged a meet this afternoon. So... I'll be finished by then. I thought I might as well come home." She shrugged.

She must have known I would be going to see Victoria, so it was strange that she chose to come home and spend the evening, the night, alone.

I guessed she wasn't that interested in Alex's company beyond the sex. Or maybe he hadn't offered her to stay over this time... maybe he wasn't that interested in her company, beyond the sex.

It was odd though. If they had a meet planned that afternoon, they had plenty more opportunities for sex on Saturday night and on Sunday morning.

Maybe Alex had something else on. Or someone else... And Sophie wasn't required.

Trouble in paradise?

Maybe...

Sophie opened the door, said that she'd see me later, and was gone.

I turned round in my seat and watched her walking down the drive to Alex's car. He'd picked her up a few times now, but always waited in his car for her.

I watched as he wound his window down and grinned at her. Whatever the reason for Sophie coming home early, he seemed especially pleased with the way she looked right then.

As they drove off I wondered what he had lined up for her that afternoon.

I found out around ninety minutes later.

I was just walking back from the kitchen with a coffee when my mobile rang. It was a WhatsApp call and I could see Sophie's picture on the screen.

My immediate thought was that something was wrong. I put my cup down on the nearest flat surface I could find and lunged for the phone.

I swiped the video camera icon up to accept the call. Sophie's face came into view as the camera swiftly adjusted its exposure and focus.

She looked... sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said "I just wanted to see you, hear your voice."

Something definitely wasn't right. "What's going on? You've never called me before. Where are you?"

She looked around, as if trying to find the answer to that question. "I don't know," she said, "Some guy's house. Near Manchester, I think."

'Some guy'? Where was Alex? Had he left her there? I asked her.

"No, he's downstairs... with the others."

My stomach tightened. But there was no accompanying thrill, no twinge of excitement, like there had been in the early days, when all this began.

"What others?"

Sophie looked down for a couple of seconds, then looked back at the camera, a fatalistic look on her face. She tried to force a smile, but it wouldn't come. "The other guys... for the gangbang."

She bit her lip.

"It's this afternoon." Then quickly she added, "I didn't know. Alex didn't tell me until we got here... He said he wanted to surprise me."

And not give her a chance to change her mind and back out of it, I thought.

"You don't have to do this Sophie." I said to her. "Even now, you can just say no."

But she shook her head. "No, I have to... I want to."

But I wasn't convinced. It sounded like she was telling that to herself as much as to me.

"Alex said it will be OK. I'll enjoy it when I get into it... and they're all here now."

And I knew that she had told him that she was having second thoughts. Maybe even that she didn't want to do it. And he had ignored that. Had used whatever Jedi mind control tricks he had to persuade her to go through with it.

Because he wanted her to do it. Regardless of what she wanted.

So much for never making her do something she didn't want to...

Sophie continued. "They're downstairs waiting for me. Alex is coming to get me in a minute... I've just come upstairs to get prepared. But... I just needed to know that you're there..."

And she shifted a little, and the camera moved in her hand as she did so, panning away from her face for a moment, and suddenly I realised that she was naked.

Naked and waiting for Alex to come and get her, and take her downstairs to the waiting pack of men.

An image ran through my head. Another image of Sophie surrounded by men. But not one to cause my cock to stir.

"How many Sophie? How many are there?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. A lot, I think... I think I saw seven or eight when we arrived, but I don't know if there are more..."

Fuck!

And then a thought struck me. Quickly I ran upstairs. Sophie was saying something about the men having drinks while they waited for her. But I wasn't listening.

I went into the bedroom and opened her bedside drawer.

It wasn't there.

"Where's your pill Sophie?" I shouted the question.

She just looked at the screen.

Then she said "I'm sorry. I don't know how it got to this."

There was no indignation about me checking. Just a sad apology.

And I knew the 'this' she was talking about wasn't the gangbang, but the fact that she had been so deceitful. Had so wilfully ignored her husband's wishes, in order to pursue... What?

A thrill?

Revenge?

I didn't need to ask her. She had given her pill to Alex, so he would know she wasn't using birth control and could be bred.

"Sophie... do not do this!"

I was shouting. But I wasn't giving her an order. It was a plea. And for her sake, not mine, because I knew she didn't want to do this.

She was going to say something, but then there was a noise and she looked up, over her phone, and I heard her saying "OK, I'm ready."

Then she looked down at her phone again and said "I'm sorry babe. I've got to... I'm sorry..."

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Oh dear, what has Sophie got herself into.

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

She should have jumped out of the bathroom window while she had a chance.

But there's always the morning after pill...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did wonder why no mention of the gangbang in the last update and now I can see why!

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Jesus Sophie xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Ooooh

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *assy_AttitudeWoman
over a year ago

RHYL

Sophie out of her depth. Does this mean there are doubts about Vic's baby x

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Sad, worrying, thrilling, frustration all the usual emotions!! Can’t wait to see what happened

By *aughtyinpersonMan
over a year ago

chester

great story OP. Uncomfortably reading, but that’s a sign of great writing, and you’ve the dubious honour of my first ever story comment!

I can’t help but feel sorry for both of them, and what might have been, but this was Sophie’s doing - she cheated, she’s lied and even now, she’s still doing the same.

I hoped earlier they’d reconcile; as it has gone on I’m more and more convinced Steve needs a clean break from Sophie. Whether that’s with Victoria, or whether there’s a further twist, we’ll no doubt find out shortly.

In time i’m sure he’ll look back and see it was for the best. And Sophie, in time, will no doubt look back and realise how selfish and stupid she has been.

A video call? Looks like she’s beginning to realise already...!

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

How stupid can one woman get?!

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS
over a year ago

South East

I am now more convinced Vitoria is not pregnant! Also this is all Alex's doing and that he still has Vic under his spell.

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 10:27:29]

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Sophie has just realised too late I think. But then giving her pill to Alex she must have known what he would do. She could have carried on taking it without his knowledge. Stupid girl.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Oops

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"

I can’t help but feel sorry for both of them, and what might have been, but this was Sophie’s doing - she cheated, she’s lied and even now, she’s still doing the same.

I hoped earlier they’d reconcile; as it has gone on I’m more and more convinced Steve needs a clean break from Sophie. Whether that’s with Victoria, or whether there’s a further twist, we’ll no doubt find out shortly.

In time i’m sure he’ll look back and see it was for the best. And Sophie, in time, will no doubt look back and realise how selfish and stupid she has been.

A video call? Looks like she’s beginning to realise already...!

"

Totally agree I’m pulled so much with the main characters and how stupid they have become from not sorting there main problem of the initial cheating in the relationship, chatting sorting out why it happened in the first place !!

Never been any real boundaries between them and when they are set, they allow the goal post to be moved !!

They have given up there special times living separate lives just co habit under same roof not talking or sharing feelings anymore, so not surprised Alex completely gets his grips into Sophie, her husband has given up with her and has not protected her from the start with no safety built into the swinging and ownership

Alex will off exploited Sophie over Steve getting Victoria pregnant as emotional control

Help her take revenge on Steve for bareback and pregnancy !!

Bet Steve wished he’d have taken more efforts in finding out about Alex and his background and put a stop to this long ago

So Alex gets his final kick to take a vanilla wife and turn her into a cock hungry slut and finally breed her choosing Alex over her husband

Having set the ultimate boundaries and Sophie showing even more lies betrayal even though she has put her marriage through so much, I feel there’s no going back from here !! The ultimate humiliation for a partner and even more worrying is the wait over the next week s months even after taking the morning after pill

Stale marriage do recover with effort but not with such a selfish person as Sophie !!

Everything that’s happened is a consequence of Sophie s action s from cheating and what’s she’s allowed to happen to enable her to get her kicks

But Steve also has a lot to answer for going along with it in the first place and not protecting his wife from abuse and mind control in the form of Alex getting his kicks from other people’s lives and leaving his destruction and damage behind when he’s finished to move onto someone else

I hope there’s not another baby on the way into the world with three messed up parents from Alex games

As ever addictive to the last line of the story

By *ehind closed curtainsCouple
over a year ago

East Midlands

Absolutely brilliant story all the way through. Twists and turns. What am emotional roller coaster. All good things come to an end.

Many thanks. x

By *ervously excitedCouple
over a year ago

perranporth

The pill is normally prescribed three months at a time. She could've given a pack to Alex and started another one. But wait? She won't lie to Alex only to her husband

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Oh dear

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Alex is not a true dom - a true dom would not force a sub to do something she was not happy about. He is a twisted little man on a power trip and border line abusive. Go and rescue her Steve

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

What I still don’t get, for all Steve is supposed to love Sophie

He knows she really does not want to do it

Why he does not tell Sophie that he’s calling the police over gang bang or something stronger in Manchester and report ing Alex if he does not put a stop to it before it happens and he brings her home untouched and she calls him in 15 mins dressed and safe on the way home

This is not consenting, if Sophie sees he’s willing to fight for her, it might start to heal some wounds !! Or put them on a better ground with each other

By *indapeterCouple
over a year ago

northamption

Would Alex expect Steve to be bringing up the baby or would Steve sent Sophie and the baby to Alex as final punishment for him

over a year ago

No I think hell dump her if she gets pregnant

over a year ago

It is testament to the ops skill as a writer and storytelling that we are all so invested in and hooked on thoroughly unlikeable people, Hate to see this fabulous story coming to a end but do I care what might happen to our main players? Not a bit

Well done op probably the best story ever published on here

By *omsubcouple76Couple
over a year ago

North Leeds

And there it is, the end of the marriage.

What's the bet that after this Alex no longer wants Sophie anymore.

Steve needs to be home when she gets back with her bags packed for her.

If he doesn't have a nice baseball bat he also needs to go get one of those.

At 6pm he needs to go out before she gets to the door and give her bags to her and tell her not to return.

He then needs to go do a proper job on at least Alex's car with the bat, if not even Alex himself.

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

I was nervous to read this instalment as its getting near the end

....as I read it my heart pounded

Fantastic reading

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

My stomach is churning with Sophie's situation. You have me gripped op, you really should write books. The way you have us hooked you'd sell well

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

The next few hours were agony.

Knowing that Sophie was out there somewhere, with seven or eight guys, or more, just using her. Passing her around like a toy, like a sex doll. Two, three of them on her at any one time. Each of them cumming in her. And then on her.

Had she resisted at the very end? Had she asked them not to do it, or asked them to stop? Or was she just meekly complying... kneeling, lying down, on all fours and in various other positions, and just taking it?

Or was she enjoying it after all, like Alex had told her she would?

My head was once again full of images. I didn't want any of them. But neither could I banish them.

And as much as I saw Sophie, naked, surrounded by faceless, blurred, pink and brown and black flesh-coloured shapes, so I also saw Alex, standing back, watching. Grinning.

And my fists clenched, and then tightened further.

All my anger was directed at him. I had no anger for Sophie. She had been manipulated and then taken and used by him. And I had let it happen. This was as much my fault as hers. For now I just wanted her home. To see that she was safe. We would deal with everything else, with the fallout from this, another time. Tomorrow, or Monday. Another day. But not today.

But as for Alex... I was going to end that bastard as soon as I got my hands on him...

Around half past four my phone pinged. Sophie. A brief message. She was OK and they were on the way back. She'd be home just before six.

It was at that point that I remembered Victoria. I knew I wasn't going to be able to see her that night. So I called her, explained what had happened. And of course she understood. Was as worried about Sophie as I was. Told me to let her know what happened.

And then I waited. I paced. I beat a cushion half to death. But mostly I stared out of the open window - open so I could hear the throaty roar of the Maserati approaching - ready to spring out of the front door as soon as they arrived.

But I never heard the car. Never saw Alex.

What I did see was Sophie, suddenly appearing at the end of the drive and walking towards the house.

And then my phone pinged again. But this time it was Alex.

'Thanks Steve, she was fantastic. She'll be back with you in a minute. She's nice and full. You might want to get a load of your own inside her sharpish. Give you a chance of it being yours. Cheers. A.'

I didn't have time to dwell on that though. I had to deal with Sophie first. I opened the door before she reached it and she walked straight in, without a word, and with just the briefest glance at me.

She headed straight upstairs and I followed her, into the bedroom. She didn't look a mess exactly, but I could tell that her hair had been messed up at some point and she had just put it back with her hands as best she could. Her lipstick was gone and a faint blackening around her eyes was the only remaining trace of her mascara.

"I need to pee. I need a shower. Alex wouldn't let me have one." She was babbling a little. Not looking at me.

She grabbed the hem of her dress and started to remove it, then she stopped and stood still, silent, for a few seconds. Then her hands fell from her dress and finally she looked at me.

"I'm so sorry..." and I could see the tears welling in her eyes.

I shook my head and held my arms out to her, taking a step towards her.

"It's OK Soph," I said, "I'm just glad you're home."

But she held her own hand out to stop me and backed away.

"Don't!" and then she added, "Don't be nice to me, I don't deserve it."

"Come on, Soph." I took another step towards her. "I just want to make sure you're OK."

She repeated herself. "Don't!"

I held my hands up. Clearly she didn't want TLC. Or rather she didn't feel she should accept it.

I changed the subject. "Where's Alex?"

Sophie turned to look at me, then looked away again. "He dropped me off on the main road. He said he wanted me to walk home, past all my neighbours' houses, back to my husband, feeling other men's spunk running down my legs..." She hesitated, "and feeling like a proper slut should."

She grabbed the hem of her dress again, as if she was going to look at her thighs, her pussy even, but then she stopped and released it once more. Perhaps realising that she was doing it in front of me.

So, a Saturday afternoon walk of shame, in broad daylight and in front of everyone, I thought. On the face of it, it seemed like a clever final touch. But I knew that in reality it was cowardice. He wasn't going to risk facing me.

And if Alex's text hadn't already told me what she'd done, Sophie had just confirmed it. She had gone bareback.

"Why did you do it?" I asked her. "Why did you let them fuck you without protection. I told you I didn't want you to do it. And you gave Alex your pill!! Are you crazy? Do you know the risk you've just taken?!"

A thought struck me. I had only found out about the pill today because she had called me, but I hadn't checked it for weeks. How long had it been since she stopped taking it? And how many other times had she been fucked bareback?

I asked her.

She looked horrified that I thought that. "No, no..." she said quickly, "It was just today, just for this..." She looked at me pleadingly, imploring me to believe her. "I swear, honestly, I swear."

"When did you give Alex your pill?"

She looked ashamed. "A couple of weeks ago." she sighed. "He wanted to know for sure that I'd stopped taking them. That there was a chance of me being bred."

I must admit that at this point I did feel a flash of anger towards her. But I tried to keep it in check.

I just shook my head. "Fucking hell Sophie! Are you nuts? Do you know what you could have just done? What if you do get pregnant?"

My mind raced. "We'll have to get you a morning after pill." I didn't think I could get one for her, and she wasn't in any state to go now, so I said that we could go and find a chemist that was open on Sunday morning.

But Sophie shook her head. "It's OK, there's no need."

"Of course there's a need. For fuck's sake Sophie, how many men just dumped a load of spunk in you? Any one of them could get you pregnant."

She didn't answer the question about the number of men involved. She just shook her head and said "I'm not pregnant."

I couldn't believe her stubborn refusal to see the risk she'd just run. And was still running by not seeking emergency contraception.

I was struggling to keep my anger suppressed now. My sympathy for her was fast running out and the level of my voice was rising. "You don't know that Sophie. You can't know that. You have to make sure!"

Her voice was rising now too, and I could see her shoulders starting to tremble.

"I do. I can... I'm... Not... Pregnant!"

I was totally exasperated. "Fine. Well just do it for me then. Go and get the morning after pill tomorrow..." and I added "Please?"

But again she shook her head. "I don't need to."

What the fuck was this stupidity? "Yes, you do!"

"No, I don't." She said again.

And then she paused, and took a deep breath. She looked down at the floor, and when she looked back at me I saw the same sadness that I'd seen when I told her Victoria was pregnant.

"I don't... because I can't get pregnant..."

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Never ever saw that twist coming brilliant OP again

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

Great story

So why was she taking the pill

over a year ago

By *indapeterCouple
over a year ago

northamption

The same with us

But it could be there is a possibility of getting pregnant

Or was it so Steve did not no she could not get pregnant

over a year ago

Pills are good for hormone and period regulation. There are other reasons to take the pill other than pregnancy prevention.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple
over a year ago

South East Wales

"Great story

So why was she taking the pill"

Regulate her period maybe? It’s not always used as contraception

over a year ago

"Great story

So why was she taking the pill"

A lot of girls use pill to control periods... I was on it for that reason as I couldn't get pregnant without surgery just an idea??

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Can not get pregnant because she is pregnant

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Had to read this twice

God the characters have me hooked, after reading this, first thing that hits you is how so much you want Steve to wipe that smile of Alex and destroy him and hurt him good and proper

But then the feeling of how a couple could even get here in this total mess, it makes you wonder how this couple ever came to marriage!!

Such a total lack of respect for there partners and just go along with anything with no thoughts for the other party as long as they get there kicks

No wonder it became stale and the cheating started,

Seems like a marriage of convenience just going with the flow because everyone else was doing it and did not want to be left on the shelves

This lack of respect is deep rooted and always been there, any person that can do this last total humiliation against there partner s wishes is more than selfish and does not know the meaning of true love

Still getting torn with these two characters from sadness to hate in the actions they are taking

Great read but to short in story line at this late stage

A greedy story line lover of the the taking of Sophie kind !!!!

I can see Sophie saying she can’t have kids at this stage, but why be on the pill and why has this not been discussed with the couple anyway

This couple are doomed to fail, no trust or respect whatsoever from start to finish

Just two people doing there own thing, getting there own kicks but with others

They should be single not married!!

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Thanks for the pill update s from the ladies

Some of us are a little naive, thanks for the insight!!

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Wow, what a twist! Didn't see that coming! I'm am going to be so sad when this story ends! It has been epic, the best story I've ever read on here! Well done OP.

By *omsubcouple76Couple
over a year ago

North Leeds

Alex finally shows the true little coward piece of shit he really is.

Steve needs to end him.

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"Alex finally shows the true little coward piece of shit he really is.

Steve needs to end him. "

Mmm

Still no payback for Alex

He will always keep interfering with the couple until there are consequences to his actions

Pay back !!! When will Steve finally fight back ??

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Did not see that coming

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

I love this story so much and how we get insight into Steve’s head. I get how their relationship was not in a great place to start with and how Alex has taken advantage of the cracks in their marriage to lead her astray.

One thing I don’t think was mentioned was if Alex joined in with the GB, previously Victoria said he’d only join in if it was safe and they were tested to be clean. I bet he didn’t join in.

I think he’s coming to his end with Sophie now, probably wanted to just finish off with sharing the pregnant slave then all done with her.

Sophie most likely felt her relationship was over once Steve said Vic was pregnant as she can’t offer Steve that. She obvs kept it a secret from him as she knew he’d want, maybe that caused the start of the relationship problems...

This is a really great story, have to admit I’d have loved to hear about more of Sophie’s adventures inbetween but can understand how OP has a story to tell not just the dirty events we all so like. Great story OP keep us guessing love the drama xx

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great updates - the saga continues!!

Best thread ever!! More

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

How does she know she can't get pregnant then? Why doesn't Steve know anything about this?

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Maybe she found out just before this all started and Found the right time to tell Steve.

Then maybe Alex hooked her when her emotions were all over the place and at her most vulnerable

over a year ago

Even after all the major twists and turns we are still so gripped and thrilled reading xx thankyou xx

over a year ago

Do we know that Victoria had her child? There has been no mention of it so far.

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Sophie's GB was only 3/4 months after Vic said she was pregnant so she prob just about half way through pregnancy ive taken from reading back

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

OMG!

I had to put my ohone down half way through that and come bsvk to it.... I was so disgusted with Alex...I feel like stalking him!

over a year ago

"OMG!

I had to put my ohone down half way through that and come bsvk to it.... I was so disgusted with Alex...I feel like stalking him!"

Disgusted isn't the word, I'm absolutely raging. FFS it's a story and we're this emotional, top marks OP

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

What an utter scum bag Alex is, absolute piece of shit. The emotions are on a rollercoaster.

Thank you for your time and commitment to this op, I'll be gutted when it's finished but I'm loving it

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

ouch... though it has still got me hooked! what a tale!

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Another twist. Love it OP

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

What?!

"Not like that anyway." Her voice was suddenly quiet. "There's a small chance with IVF..." She looked away from me, composing herself, but when she looked back there were tears in her eyes again, and her voice quivered as she spoke. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry..."

And she cried. Sobbed.

And I understood the sadness on her face.

That's why she hadn't gone mad when Victoria got pregnant, because she knew it was my one realistic chance to have a child of my own.

So she was sad for herself, not angry at me.

And that was why she had withdrawn, become distant these past few months. Because she was dealing with this. Internally, instead of telling me. Instead of talking to me about it.

I wondered if she still thought that I would leave her for Victoria. Once I knew that she was the mother of my child. Potentially of my children.

Something Sophie could never be.

Something Sophie could never be...

And once that first wave of clarity had passed over me, the second wave hit. The one that saw the future I had always assumed I would have, with Sophie and our own little family, swept away and dashed to pieces on the rocks of her revelation.

But surely this was wrong.

How could she know? We hadn't even been trying for a baby yet. Sophie was on the pill, I thought, ironically.

Hang on. Sophie was on the pill.

I didn't understand.

I didn't understand any of it.

"I don't understand. You're on the pill..."

Sophie had sat down on the bed, head down and was breaking her heart. I knelt in front of her and repeated myself "I don't understand Sophie...How do you know? Since when?... Talk to me, Sophie....Tell me."

She managed to look at me, her face a mess of tears, then her head dropped again as her chest and shoulders heaved.

And the only thing I could do was hold her.

A million thoughts running through my head. Chief amongst them a fear that she was telling me the truth and the myriad consequences of that.

And the questions. So many questions.

And we hadn't even dealt with what had happened that afternoon. Hadn't dealt with the fallout of that yet. Hadn't dealt with Alex and how all that was most definitely over.

It all remained unsaid as I simply held her.

It took her maybe ten minutes or so to regain some measure of control. For the crying to abate. For her to be able to look at me for longer than a few seconds. For her to be able to speak.

I later realised that she must have dreaded this moment for so long. Telling me what she told me. That she must have carried the weight of it around with her. Concealed from everyone.

I don't know if she remembered the questions I'd asked her. I don't know if she'd even heard them. But she would have known what I wanted to know.

She would have known for a long time and must have run through it in her head so many times.

She wiped her eyes and looked at me, then she took my hands in hers and told me everything.

"I take the pill to stop myself having periods... I get really heavy ones. It's Mother Nature's little joke on me."

And I recalled a lunchtime, long ago, sitting on the grass outside the science block, holding her because she was in pain, telling her that she should go home.

"Plus you'd have expected me to be on some form of birth control, wouldn't you... but... I can't get pregnant." She shook her head slowly as she said it again. Those four words were devastating in themselves. But what she said next was ten times harder to hear.

"I was pregnant... in uni... but I had a miscarriage before I even knew. And... it caused an infection that scarred me... my tubes... so an egg couldn't travel through them."

She looked so sad. But there was something else there.

"Why didn't you tell me Sophie? Why did you go through all of that by yourself. You should have told me." I shook her hands, reassuringly. "You should have told me that you'd had a miscarriage."

Tears formed in her eyes again, then ran down her face in the tracks already established by those she'd already shed.

"I couldn't." Her voice barely more than a whisper. "It wasn't yours..."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/20 08:01:54]

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

God I was so emotional reading this and then that twist OP another torturous twist you are the master of twists

over a year ago

Enthralling. Seems 'Liar' is her middle name.

over a year ago

Yes another twist this story has been brilliant through out

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

OMG! I’m waiting with bated breath for every installment!

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

over a year ago

So they were both unfaithful at uni. I’m not sure where this story will go now

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

By *unguysCouple
over a year ago

kings lynn

Not so sure she would sit there leaking and cum covered, and have this conversation? However perhaps this leads them all into a permanent menage with Victoria and the baby.. Shame if we don't get the gb details.. Such a tease - you should self publish as a short on line erotic story it's easily as good as a lot of published erotica out there.

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Mental health takes on many disguises, none more than self harm, through not being able to speak the truth and guilt. I have taken a soft spot for them both. This abuse Sophie has put herself through is self harm, self destruct mode. This would have meant an easy target for Alex the cunt.

Now it all out in the open there is a way forward for them, but first you Steve need to deal with Alex and then with Victoria, go on your holiday and start building your relationship with Steve who has been naive at times, but he was also dealing with his own guilt that got in the of rational thinking. He was also self harming.

I once worked with a woman who was on this path, she even had a child by her abuser or one of the abusers who r.p.. her.

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Not a nice surprise but at least it is coming out. Where do they go from here?

over a year ago

They both need to tell eachother the whole truth xx however ot may sound in their own minds xx just talk xx even about victoria and baby xx not shout at eachother xx

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Look forward to my morning gut wrench of emotions so much. Don’t ever want it to end.

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

OMG! Hadn't looked over the weekend so this was all a shock and now I have to wait again. So clever. Surely this has to be collated and published.

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

If this doesn't get made into a TV series or movie, there's something amiss.

There's more twists and turns than a Brands Hatch!

over a year ago

Is this the part Of the story OP was referring to when he said “And then, one Saturday in early June, I knew. With the final act in our little tale, which came unexpectedly and brought with it consequences that would change everything... forever...”

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Bloody hell, more secrets. This marriage seems to be one of deceit on both parts. I hope they can start being honest and communicating with each other.

I think there's genuine love for each other

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

Since before their marriage she has been lying to him, and has continued lying convincingly. No matter what her reasoning was, how is he ever supposed to believe a word that comes out of her mouth. He will doubt her every time she says she is going out with the girls, every time she is late or has to travel for work. Every time she mentions another man's name he will wonder.

Even if she swears on whatever she holds dear that she will never cheat on or lie to him again,she is too good a liar for him to take her word.

It either ends now or dies a slow and painful death.

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

This is the first time I've felt a positive emotion towards Sophie

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Gripping!!

Fabulous story line and update

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh my!!!! It’s always the lies and deceit that get you in the end!

over a year ago

Swansea

So Steve wasn't her one and only

Wonder how many men she had in uni

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Thrilling

So well written

Thank you xx

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

ouch!

By *llez WorldWoman
over a year ago

SE London

Accidentally read the first part here before the beginning but am halfway through part 2 and loooooooooove it! Can't wait to catch up and also want to savour it! Great writing

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

There was that feeling again, that sick, hollow feeling, the sense of the World closing in on me.

The one I used to have when she went off to be fucked by Alex or some other guy.

The one I hadn't had for a while. But had now had twice that day.

I pulled my hands free from hers.

She'd fucked someone else.

In uni.

Of course she had. A bright, sexy young girl. Living away from home for three years. All those nights out in the students' union and other bars around Liverpool. The looks she would have got. The attention she would have received.  Surrounded by a load of other sexually active young people. By friends who would be hooking up and talking about it. Totally immersed in that environment.

Yes. Of course she had...

What did I expect?

After all, I had.

What had made me think she hadn't?

Vanity?

Sophie was saying sorry again. But I was numb with shock. It was one thing that the Sophie I knew now had cheated with Alex and then subsequently had sex with a load of other men and women. But now my perfectly preserved version of the younger Sophie, untouched by anyone other than me, had just been destroyed too.

She wasn't untouched. She'd had another cock. Before Alex. Way before Alex...

And whoever this other guy was, not only had he had his cock in my Sophie, but he'd squirted his spunk up inside her and impregnated her. She didn't have to wait for Alex to live out any breeding fantasy. She'd already been bred.

And in doing so, it seemed, had denied me the chance of getting her pregnant.

I suddenly hated this faceless, nameless guy more than Alex. Way more than Alex...

But there was another thought forming in my head now. The odds of this having been a one off incident, of her falling once and getting pregnant as a result, were incredibly low. She had obviously done it at least once, but how many more times were there?

And how many more guys?  How many more approaches had she succumbed to in that sexually free and liberated environment?

And bigger than that, what about the time after uni, the time up until Alex took her? How much else of the life I'd had with her was an illusion, a construct of my imagination, a lie?

I needed to know the facts before I could think about anything else. Before I could decide anything else.

Including whether to be angry.

And whether to stay.

"Whose?" I managed to get the first word out. Others were meant to follow, but the quiver in my voice stopped them. My heart was beating too hard, too fast, for speech.

It didn't matter. That one word was sufficient.

Sophie shook her head. "Just some lad off my course."

"How could you have known it was his though?" I didn't understand how she could be so sure. We had unprotected sex too, because, of course, she was on the pill by then. I assumed that her pill had failed somehow, so why couldn't it have been one time when she was with me?

I asked her.

She shook her head again. "Timing," she said. "It was in the second year. The doctor in the hospital reckoned I'd conceived in early February. And you..."

"I was in Dublin on my exchange." I said it for her.

She nodded. "I guess I wasn't so hot on how I took my pill back then. I learned my lesson, big style." She gave me a wry little smile.

And hence why she was so disciplined with it now I thought, even though she wasn't using it for birth control.

So that was that then. It really wasn't mine. But hearing her talking about when she'd conceived, her saying that she had, tore me apart again. Not just because she'd done it with someone else's child, but because she wouldn't be doing it with mine. With ours.

And I still didn't know if this was a one off piece of monumentally bad luck, or the result of an extended affair, or of a series of indiscretions.

"So what are you saying to me? That you had sex with this guy once and got unlucky? Or that you had a thing with him? And only him, or were there others?

She looked down. Ashamed.

"You and I were solid," she said, when she finally looked back up. "I knew I loved you and that I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. And I went to uni with no intention of doing anything other than being faithful to you."

She let me process her opening statement, before she continued. "But I was so tempted. I knew from what I'd done with you that I loved sex and I wanted to try new things..." She let that hang for a moment.

"But I resisted... right up until the Christmas disco at the end of the first term... And then I got d*unk... And went back to this lad's digs." She looked away again, and carried on speaking without looking at me. "And I loved it, but I felt so guilty about it... But then I saw you at Christmas and you didn't know... You couldn't tell what I'd done. Of course you couldn't... And I realised I could talk and act normal around you... So when I went back to uni after Christmas I knew I could do it again... It was like the brake had been released... And I wanted to do it again... "

She wasn't stopping now. Now that she'd started to tell me, she found it easier just to carry on and get it all off her chest.  She could have lied and said it was one guy, a one off d*unken mistake. But I think she wanted to relieve herself of the burden she'd been carrying.

She continued. "And the more I did it, the more I wanted to do it... And so I spent a year being a total slut. And that's when I tried a few things out, and found that I liked it rough, and I liked impact play and being restrained... And I don't know how many guys I slept with, but it was usually at least one a week, until..."

Her voice trailed off. And she took a deep breath and finally looked back at me. "Until the miscarriage... And then I starting having pain and they diagnosed me with PID, said that I'd had an infection and what it had done... And I felt like it was karma."

She reached for my hand again. I let her take it, but I don't think I could feel her.

"And after that there was nothing. No one. Until Alex. I swear... I repressed it all. But what I told you then was right, I had a need to do it. I still do, if I'm honest."

She looked me in the eyes and held my gaze. "I love making love to you, but I also love fucking... being fucked... I am a slut. I like the thrill of a new cock inside me... but I couldn't bring myself to cheat on you again. I'd have felt so guilty. And I didn't imagine that you would get turned on by the idea of me being fucked by other men, so I couldn't say anything to you."

And at this point she hesitated. And I knew there was something else she was was going to tell me. Something more than just the detail of her uni sex life.

She bit her bottom lip.

Fuck! What now? She hadn't felt the urge to do that for any of the shocking things she'd just said. So what the hell was she going to say now?

"And then someone told me that there was a way. A way to be a different person, and to have that person controlled... owned... by someone else, so that you could be free to do what you wanted, what you needed, without the guilt..."

"You mean Alex told you," I said, "when he was grooming you in Chester."

She ignored my use of that term. She just shook her head. "No," she replied, "Victoria did... A long time before I ever met Alex..."

By *ttakestwo2tangoMan
over a year ago

kings lynn uk

I knew there had to be a twist but WOW! Did not see that coming. Literally picking my jaw off the floor here.

Ok, if you don't write professionally you bloody well should

over a year ago

And another shocking twist how many more absolutely brilliant

over a year ago

another twist or is the story beginning to unravel towards a conclusion? Like many readers, I don't want this to end but I guess end it must...……….at some point.

Great work OP, once more.

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

I didn’t see that bombshell!

Fantastic writing again. Take a bow and a standing ovation!

over a year ago

WTF I was no expecting that at all. Sophie was always a slut! And the thing about Victoria at the end!!

over a year ago

Brilliant twist just when you thought it was coming to an end, another turn in the story. Loving it.

over a year ago

Doncaster

Twists and turns , revelations, brilliant writing op xxx

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Makes me wonder whether Victoria is really Alex and the real Alex is simply a willing playmate, playing a role.

It also brings into question how much Victoria’s pregnancy is really an accident or the event that triggers the truth

over a year ago

Swansea

So the question is how did she meet Victoria

When and where

The story has nearly gone full circle

Can't wait for more

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

That's an easy one, they have friends in common through vics work as has been mentioned before, Nat I think is her name.

I had put a theory up before with vic being the controlling force here but I think I was wrong. I think Sophie has organised it all using vics contacts and experience. Alex is just a creep with sleazy friends. Sophie has prepared a list of all the things she wants to be forced to do and given it to Vic to pass to Alex.

The worry for Steve is, what's next? She has probably no more use for Alex, but she will want more extreme situations to make her feel slutty.Stsve cannot stay with her and there is now no future for him with Vic because she has been playing him from the start as well .

Plenty of people here thought Steve would end up alone, I bet no-one thought this would be the reason.

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Is this reality or another devised twist to leave Steve with no one?

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS
over a year ago

rathmines

Fantastic twist!!!!

Keep up the fantastic writing op

It starts my day !!!

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Oh no!

By *indapeterCouple
over a year ago

northamption

Well it always did puzzle me how Victoria new were Steve would be but.

The twist pid is one of the main reasons for ectopic pregnancy and she mentioned ivf taking it her ovaries are working its very inportant take the pill to prevent an ectopic pregnancy. So going bareback and not taking the pill is very risky and can be life threatening so did she do the gangbang or is the next twist

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Brilliant, another shock.

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Victoria pulling the strings.?

By *igpacketMan
over a year ago

east midlands

Been reading this since the start. The last few chapters have really hit home as they mirror a lot of past relationships. Had a mistake with one that destroyed me as she wouldn't keep it, another like Victoria who likes to be sub but also do what she wanted with other people. And my last partner who had many gyno issues and ended up infertile and her insecurites of it destroyed our long term relationship.

I can really identify with steve. He's not perfect but been played all along. Going to be a sad day with thoughts going around in my head and in lock down.

over a year ago

Omg stunned is a understatement I thought I'd never say it but I feel so sorry for Steve he has been played since day one by both women in his life, talk about toxic relationships this poor guy needs to get away from both these ladies ASAP

over a year ago

:-

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow just caught up. My heart beating through my chest, just dont know what to think right now, perpetrators have become victims and victims perpetrators. Where will this end. Who can be happy after this.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It’s all coming out now!!

At least an informed decision can be made at the end - at the moment, sounds like he’d be better off just walking away from them all!! Easier said than done of course!! Fabulous story

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Wow

Just had my fix after work

Stunned, looks like Steve’s strung along, with all his women

The games just changed big time !!

His world must be upside down now

Who could he trust now !!!

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Pardon my French, but.....

Oh Shit!!!

OP, you've pulled one out the bag there.

That was nowhere on my radar.

Question is, what is our Stevie Boy going to do next?

Please make him man up. Pleaaassseee

over a year ago

So has Sophie been playing Alex too with him thinking he picked up a blank canvas having had 1 cock but really she’s already a slut and using him to get what she really wants and makes sense why she took to BDSM so quickly too

over a year ago

"Well it always did puzzle me how Victoria new were Steve would be but.

The twist pid is one of the main reasons for ectopic pregnancy and she mentioned ivf taking it her ovaries are working its very inportant take the pill to prevent an ectopic pregnancy. So going bareback and not taking the pill is very risky and can be life threatening so did she do the gangbang or is the next twist "

Alex brought her back “full” from the gang bang. Not sure if Steve verifies it though but sounds like she def did.

over a year ago

"So has Sophie been playing Alex too with him thinking he picked up a blank canvas having had 1 cock but really she’s already a slut and using him to get what she really wants and makes sense why she took to BDSM so quickly too "

Even though we havent liked alex from the very beginning it does look like sophie has been playing him all along xx but saying that he gets no sympathy from us xx and as someone else says our steve needs to man up xx they do need to start talking and being honest telling the entire truth to eachother xx

Another twist could be that vic has got pregnant by request from sophie xx

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

And I still can't guess how it will end. So good thank you so much OP.

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Victoria has moved to the top of my dislike list, her and Sophie need sacking off. No trusting them again

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I must have resembled a goldfish. My mouth silently opening and closing as I tried to work out the implications of what Sophie had just said.

Every time I thought I knew what to say, my brain interrupted me with another question.

What Sophie had done that afternoon... and what Alex had done that afternoon... were almost forgotten amidst the stream of revelations.

Sophie's sex life in uni... not just the nature of it, but the very fact that she'd had one...

Her pregnancy... and then her miscarriage...

Her subsequent fertility problems...

Any one of those would have been enough to completely poleaxe me by itself. But all together they were stunning. Shocking. And I was lost, drowning.

And had she just thrown some form of conspiracy with Victoria on top of everything?

The woman who, in many ways had been my counsel over these past tumultuous months. The woman who had become my one constant. My refuge...

The woman who was now carrying my child...

Somehow, in some way, it seemed she had been lying to me too...

I stood.

I sat back down.

And put my head in my hands. Trying to shut everything else out, to get my thoughts into some kind of alignment. Under some form of control.

Too numb for anger.

Sophie must have realised that she had just taken my life and ripped it to pieces. She shuffled up to me and now it was her turn to hold me.

"I'm sorry babe... it's a lot to take in. I know it is. I just... I couldn't tell you one thing without explaining it by telling you another."

She put her forehead against the side of my head. "And I just wanted to tell you... to get everything out in the open... all the secrets and guilt I have been carrying round with me for so long."

"Jesus Sophie..." I found some words at last. My head was still in my hands though. I couldn't look at her. "How the hell do you expect me to deal with all that?"

"I know, I know... I'm sorry." Then she was silent for a minute. Perhaps waiting for me to say something. But I was still going over everything she had just told me.

Eventually she stood. "I need a shower," she said it quietly.

The gangbang was the least of either of our problems at that moment, but its after effects were the most pressing to be dealt with.

"Why don't you go downstairs and get a drink... Get me one too... I think we could both do with one... and I'll explain everything..."

She turned to go to the shower. And then she remembered. "Oh! You were going to see Victoria!"

I shook my head, still in my hands. "I told her that I needed to be here for you. She understood. She was worried about you."

Sophie walked back to me and kissed me on the head. "Thanks babe." And then added "She's sweet. I'll phone her later. I'll have to tell her that I've told you..." She paused. "Let me do it... before you speak to her... OK?"

And then, just to confound me further, she said "Perhaps she might want to come around tomorrow? She's going to want to see you... and we need to talk about the baby... all of us..."

Jesus, what exactly was she going to tell me?

And she was going to speak to her? Was this something that happened often, behind my back?

I lifted my head out of my hands a touch, but still didn't look at Sophie. "Speak to her a lot, do you?" I was aware that there was a tinge of bitterness in my voice, as I started to imagine the two of them plotting and laughing at me. And Alex too? Were they all in on whatever this was?

Sophie stepped back, thinking that perhaps I was just starting to rouse myself to anger as my head began to clear. "No babe. I haven't spoken to her since I went to see her the night you told me she was expecting. That's why it would be nice to see her tomorrow."

And then she just said "I'm sorry, I need to clean myself up... go and wait downstairs for me. I won't be long. And then I promise I'll tell you everything."

Sophie headed to the ensuite. Leaving me sitting on the bed. I remained there, alone with my thoughts, millions of them, for a minute or so, then hauled myself off the bed and slowly trudged downstairs.

It crossed my mind to speak to Victoria myself first. But I had a feeling that it would end up being an inquisition, and maybe with me shouting at her. And that wouldn't be good for the baby. My baby. If that's truly what it was.

So instead I poured myself a whisky, a Jura this time, and then downed it, neat, in one sacrilegious gulp. Then I poured another, which I treated with a little more respect, by adding a little water to it. I figured that Sophie would need something strong too, but whisky wasn't her tipple, not without lemonade anyway, and I wasn't prepared to do that to a single malt. So instead I added the lemonade to some vodka.

And then I returned to the lounge. To sit and wait for Sophie.

She was another thirty minutes. She hadn't done her hair and I'd heard the shower stop shortly after sitting down on the sofa. So I presume she was taking a little time for herself. To think about what to say, but also to come to terms with what had been a pretty traumatic day for her too.

When she came down she sat on the sofa opposite me, took a long swig of her drink, and then told me the story of how she'd come to be taken by Alex.

It all started about a year ago, when Sophie met Victoria on Nichola's hen do...

Sophie had been surprised to be invited, as she'd only met Nichola a few times, on nights out with Daz and I, but they'd got on and I suppose Nichola thought she was likely to be someone she would become more friendly with as the years went by.

So Sophie ended up heading off for a weekend in Blackpool with an assortment of Nichola's family, friends and colleagues.

There was one girl who Sophie noticed in particular, because she seemed to be permanently on her phone. She was younger than most of Nichola's friends and Sophie quickly found out that she worked at the council with her.

When Sophie found herself standing by the girl at one of the bars they visited, Sophie indicated towards the girl's phone and asked if it was her boyfriend she was always in touch with.

"Something like that," she'd replied.

Then, later on, in a club, Sophie noticed that the girl, who she'd now ascertained was called Victoria, was still on her phone. But Sophie could tell from her body language, from the way she was scowling and jabbing the screen, that she was pissed off with the way whoever it was was hassling her.

So she went over to ask if everything was OK. Sophie asked her if this guy was upsetting her. And Victoria, a little d*unk, had told Sophie that he was trying to get her to suck some stranger's dick and send him a photo. But that she didn't want to do it when she was out with people from work.

She'd said that she didn't want them to think she was a slag.

And then she'd said that she'd told him that she wasn't Hannah that night, but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Sophie, still naive back then, was shocked and said that he didn't sound like much of a boyfriend. And then said that she didn't understand what Victoria meant when she said that she wasn't Hannah.

That's when Victoria had told her about this guy called Alex. An older guy, who'd been the first guy to fuck her, and who was now her dom. She told her what that meant, what she did for him, what he did to her.

Sophie listened to her, as Victoria said that she didn't know why she did it, she felt like he was just using her, that he never showed her any attention beyond fucking her, and that everything was about him, done for his thrills.

And even as Sophie was telling Victoria that he sounded like a creep and that she should get herself out of that situation, she found that she was also turned on by it.

It stirred her repressed fantasies and desires. And the idea of having a different persona and fucking guilt free secretly thrilled her.

She started to read up about it after that weekend. About Doms and Subs, and being owned. She recognised the traits of submissiveness in herself. And she knew that she wanted this kind of relationship.

She began to fantasise about it, and wished she'd found out more from Victoria about how someone could go about acquiring a Dom. She wished she could have offered to swap with her.

And in her mind she thought about it, over weeks and months, and planned out how it could all work.

How she could have gained my agreement by giving me something, maybe Victoria.

And how everyone could come out of such a deal with something they wanted.

And then, last Christmas, on her work's night out, she'd bumped into Victoria again.

Sophie had asked her how it was going with Alex. And Victoria said it was exactly the same. She said she was bored with it now. Alex still wasn't very attentive, not even after sex, and never paid her compliments. She said she knew she was a slut, but she still wanted to be appreciated.

Sophie asked her why she hadn't stopped it by now. Victoria told her that it wasn't that simple. She liked being someone's whore, liked being submissive to them. And besides, she didn't know if she could be bothered finding someone new. It wasn't easy to find the right person.

Plus, Alex was persuasive. He was all she had known as a Sub and, despite everything, it would be a big wrench to leave him. She wasn't even sure if he would accept it. He'd keep coming back for her.

"You saw what he was like in Blackpool," she'd said.

After that Sophie's fantasy about swapping places with Victoria intensified.

So much so, that one evening she found the hen night group on WhatsApp and used the link in that to message Victoria directly.

She arranged to meet her, under the guise of wanting to know more about her lifestyle. And that was when she offered to swap with Victoria; Alex for me.

Victoria had been sceptical. She'd asked if I was a Dom. Sophie had admitted that I wasn't, but said that she was sure I would go for the idea if Victoria coaxed it out of me.

And she said that I would certainly be attentive and appreciative.

Sophie showed her some pics of me and Victoria admitted that she was attracted to me. And to the idea.

But she'd asked if Sophie was sure I would let her do this. Sophie said that she believed I would, if I was presented with a fait accompli, and if she told me that she really wanted to do it.

She'd said that I loved her, so I'd give her whatever she wanted.

I snorted at that point. Sophie had known me too well.

Then Sophie played her trump card. How she knew I'd go for the idea... eventually. She said she'd told Victoria that I think with my dick. She'd seen my roving eye and that she was pretty certain I'd fucked around in uni too.

I wasn't going to protest my innocence. What was the point now. But before I could speak, Sophie said she knew because I'd said a few things about stuff that I hadn't done with her.

She could see the puzzled look on my face. So she quoted the example of when I was particularly d*unk on a night out with friends, and when we'd gone back to their house I'd said their soap smelled like anal sex.

"You didn't find out what anal sex smells like with me, babe," she said, smiling wryly.

So she'd told Victoria that she knew I would go for it if it meant I could fuck her.

So Victoria agreed. And between them they worked out how to set Alex up. And then me...

Victoria said that Alex knew she was getting tired of being his Sub. She'd already told him a few times that she wanted to stop, but he kept reeling her back in. Probably because he didn't want to be left without a Sub.

But she'd said that she also felt that Alex was bored, and wanted a new challenge.

So the plan was for Victoria to tell Alex, truthfully, that she'd met a woman who she thought was submissive and wanted to be owned. That this woman was sexually quite inexperienced and would be a blank canvas for Alex.  As far as Victoria was concerned, that was also true.

The problem was, Victoria said, Alex wouldn't believe that he could just pick up a woman like that in a bar one night. And he wouldn't like that anyway. He'd want to chase a woman, to hunt her and groom her over time.

So that's when Sophie had said that she would be alone on a train, in first class, every day for two weeks.

And Alex, who didn't really work in Chester, but actually worked from home, took the bait and decided to see if he get inside this woman's head, and knickers, in a fortnight.

At this point Sophie told me that she wasn't sure whether Alex actually believed that Sophie, the woman on the train, knew nothing about all this. She suspected that he knew what was happening, but that he'd been happy to go along with it, because it gave him a proper chance to assess Sophie's suitability to be his Sub.

Apparently Alex had since told her that he knew he wanted her the moment he saw her. But he played the game and didn't make a move until the second week.

At that point Sophie had said that she wanted what he was offering. But she had a husband who needed to be placated. She didn't want the stress of doing it behind his back.

She told Alex what she'd told Victoria; that I might agree if I was getting something out of it. Sophie had left it like that. But when Victoria then asked him how it was going with Sophie, and Alex relayed what Sophie had said, Victoria offered to swap herself.

Alex loved the idea. After all, it suited everyone. And the rest... well, the rest, I knew.

Sophie finished her story and downed the rest of her drink.

Then she met my gaze.

"So, there you go," she said, "that's what happened... I'm not a victim. Victoria told me what Alex was like. Warned me what I was getting into. And I know now that she was right... And I know now that I'm done with him... That part of my journey is over."

She paused, solemn. "If you want to be angry, be angry with me. Not Alex. And definitely not Victoria. I did this. Me. No one else."

I just shook my head at her. I couldn't believe what she had just told me.

Sophie was waiting for me to speak. But I didn't have anything to say. I just wanted to be alone, to get my head around everything. And now I regretted the two whiskies I'd d*unk, which were preventing me from driving.

Maybe that's why Sophie had suggested we each have a drink. Even now she was still manipulating me.

And so Sophie broke the silence. "So," she said, a sad, accepting look on her face, "what are you going to do?"

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Brilliant, just brilliant!

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Yes Steve what are you going to do?

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Wow !!

What twists. Right to the end.

I really want to know what happens. But don't want the story to end.

However it does, you've had us all enthralled for so long.

Who cares about any queries we've had, any parts we didn't agree with or understand?

It's been brilliant and I, for one, am going to miss my morning read when it comes to an end. And I bet I won't be the only one.

All I, and we, can say is that it's been brilliant. I've loved every adventure.

Thanks!!!

over a year ago

Friday can't come soon enough!

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

A double post day would be really good right now

over a year ago

Doncaster

Boom and there it is - Sophie xxx

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

So Sophie takes on the baby and they all live happily ever after......?

By *assy_AttitudeWoman
over a year ago

RHYL

Steve grow a pair. Divorce Sophie DNA test the baby as I don't think it is his. Find someone else x

over a year ago

Wow, I don’t think I can say more than that. I’m intrigued to see how it ends. I sincerely hope he leaves Sophie for good

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS
over a year ago

South East

The last few chapters have been addictive reading OP. I still think Vic may not be pregnant after all. That or the baby isn't Steve's. Another spark of thought here is imagine now if Sophie suddenly discovers she is pregnant after the gang bang!

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow wow wow so Sophie is the villain in all this, was not expecting that. So want sophie steve and hanna to be okay at the end of it all. Sod Alex

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Interesting isnt it that we all presumed it was Alex that was the master manipulator

And now we find that it was Sophie all along

over a year ago

OP should write for a living this has been a great read on many levels, the discussion about this both on here and away have had everyone hooked.

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS
over a year ago

rathmines

Mmmm so innocent sophie was behind it all !!!!

Brilliant,as for stevie boy i think we know what he will do,his little giveaway will go hard and sophie will smile !!!!

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

"Wow !!

Who cares about any queries we've had, any parts we didn't agree with or understand?

It's been brilliant and I, for one, am going to miss my morning read when it comes to an end. And I bet I won't be the only one.

Thanks!!!"

Hear hear, brilliant read.

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Brilliant, it’s always been about the Subs having the power really.

By *lippery when wet69Couple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Well first comment from me and I just need to say Thank You OP this has been captivating and like many others have become invested in the characters which is testament to your writing skills.

Now what if Sophie has planned the pregnancy with Vic for surrogacy .....

Does she then turn out to be not so much a villain???

I eagerly await the next instalment

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

"Wow !!

Thanks!!!"

All of the above!!

I'm going to miss this.

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

So she is admitting that she finds him easy to manipulate, especially with something as major as this. And she is happy to throw him a bone by letting him fuck Vic.

Can anyone actually see her love for him? He is only there to give a semblance of normality in public so that she can go out and be a slut, and she is happy to rub his nose in it by fucking a neighbour or having Alex feel her up in front of their house.

If he stays with her then he is happy to be her cuck. She will have him bent over taking cock next.

By *indapeterCouple
over a year ago

northamption

Well time scale 4 weeks when Steve found out about pregnancy then 3 to 4 months is 17 to 21 weeks you can normaly some movement at 18 weeks and after and as Victoria is slim would show from 16 weeks so Steve should no is Victoria is or is not pregnant

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Such a great read

Going to miss my fix on this story

Still have to know where Steve goes

Mm Sophie the mastermind behind it all for her kicks

She might be done with Alex, but go off looking for another replacement for him !!

So the marriage and trust have all been a sham, no trust or respect, he should run !!

Now every time she’s out, he would always wonder what she’s upto ? Who she’s with? If she’s telling the truth

He would want constant reassuring which would eventually turn to hate

Thanks so so much to the author for his time and efforts to keep us entertained

Look forward to hearing the last part with loose ends

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *omsubcouple76Couple
over a year ago

North Leeds

"what are you going to do now?"

Steve should pack her bags and tell her to do one and not come back.

She's a cruel, manipulative bitch and how could he ever trust her again?

She obviously has zero respect for him and so the relationship is done.

She also said this bit of the journey is over, but she didn't say the journey was finished!

What is the next part of her journey she wants to take? No doubt Steve's wishes won't be taken into account.

Great story OP, really has gripped us.

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Wow! What a great Read!

I want to find out what happens...but I don't want the story to end.

Thanks OP

over a year ago

"Well first comment from me and I just need to say Thank You OP this has been captivating and like many others have become invested in the characters which is testament to your writing skills.

Now what if Sophie has planned the pregnancy with Vic for surrogacy .....

Does she then turn out to be not so much a villain???

I eagerly await the next instalment "

Never thought of that angle.

Story has taken so many twists & turns, loving it.

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

over a year ago

""what are you going to do now?"

Steve should pack her bags and tell her to do one and not come back.

She's a cruel, manipulative bitch and how could he ever trust her again?

She obviously has zero respect for him and so the relationship is done.

She also said this bit of the journey is over, but she didn't say the journey was finished!

What is the next part of her journey she wants to take? No doubt Steve's wishes won't be taken into account.

Great story OP, really has gripped us. "

Totally agree! Shes a spoilt brat

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

I plan my day round when I'm going to read the next instalment.....

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

I have a feeling there's a few more twists and turns to come yet

By *ttakestwo2tangoMan
over a year ago

kings lynn uk

Right up to that final line I still had sympathy for Sophie, how many of us behaved as twats as teenagers/early 20s but got away without any real long term consequences, I actually feel for her.

Also wonder how many real relationships get fucked up because he fancies trying xxx but won't ask in case she thinks he's a perv and she would love to xxx but won't ask in case he thinks she's a slut. Both actually wanting (or willing to try) the same thing! Yes she was trying to have her cake and eat it but so are half the  profiles on here.

Young, immature, naive and still not realising that playing with fire can have some pretty devastating unintended consequences. But still I could actually forgive (or at least understand) all that, she's a troubled girl.

Right up until the moment when having unleashed all this on Steve she turns and asks him "so, what are you going to do"?

Bitch

(She also seems remarkably composed compared to the state she was "or appeared to be" in an hour ago)

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Can't wait for next installment

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Moving to Pt17

Post new Message to Thread