Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Thankyou

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To all the ex Pats, holiday makers and those “ in the know”. The sharing of information during this Corona Virus crisis has been invaluable to those unsure, frightened and anxious over getting home, going out, and seeing this through whilst abroad. I commend all who have taken the time to share what they know. It proves the swinging community isn’t just about sex, but something much deeper. Xxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"To all the ex Pats, holiday makers and those “ in the know”. The sharing of information during this Corona Virus crisis has been invaluable to those unsure, frightened and anxious over getting home, going out, and seeing this through whilst abroad. I commend all who have taken the time to share what they know. It proves the swinging community isn’t just about sex, but something much deeper. Xxxxx"

Great comment and completely agree we’ve had better info here than anywhere official

By *LLY69Man
over a year ago

Gorey

Agree totally

By *iddevoncoupleCouple
over a year ago

Malaga SA

We are surprised to see the UK has not reacted in the same or similar way to the Spanish government, it is a drastic measure but it will I am sure stop the spread and contain it? but would be unable to reopen the boarders at a risk of letting it re enter? stay safe everyone, it will pass...… then party?

By *ebsandkevCouple
over a year ago

Crowborough

"To all the ex Pats, holiday makers and those “ in the know”. The sharing of information during this Corona Virus crisis has been invaluable to those unsure, frightened and anxious over getting home, going out, and seeing this through whilst abroad. I commend all who have taken the

time to share what they know. It proves the swinging community isn’t just about sex, but something much deeper. Xxxxx"

Fab has been a source of information and help a lot of people get flights and get home and the couples that have posted are to be commended

Stay safe and hope you all get home

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

"To all the ex Pats, holiday makers and those “ in the know”. The sharing of information during this Corona Virus crisis has been invaluable to those unsure, frightened and anxious over getting home, going out, and seeing this through whilst abroad. I commend all who have taken the

time to share what they know. It proves the swinging community isn’t just about sex, but something much deeper. Xxxxx

Fab has been a source of information and help a lot of people get flights and get home and the couples that have posted are to be commended

Stay safe and hope you all get home"

Glad to hear you got home ok !!! never done webcam sex , butttttttt? Lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"To all the ex Pats, holiday makers and those “ in the know”. The sharing of information during this Corona Virus crisis has been invaluable to those unsure, frightened and anxious over getting home, going out, and seeing this through whilst abroad. I commend all who have taken the time to share what they know. It proves the swinging community isn’t just about sex, but something much deeper. Xxxxx"

Well said xxx

Post new Message to Thread