Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Benidorm swinging club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys is it still open in jan ? We didn’t end up there last time we visited x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exymilfandhimCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Interested to know. We are going end of Feb x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From other forums it is closed. We are in from 21st to 25th feb

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The club in Benidorm has now closed.

The owners were talking about re-opening in new premises but it seems to have gone very quiet on the subject.

Whatever the reason for the closure one thing is certain. Fabbers did not give it enough support.

For years on here we had threads about "how can a place as big as Benidorm not have a swinger club" Etc.

Then as soon as one opened the bitching started. It's too expensive (it wasn't) It was quiet (welcome to the world of swinger clubs) It's small (better small with 20 in than a huge place with 50) and all sorts of other shit.

Well (as I warned a long time ago) here we are again. Back to no swinger club in Benidorm.

By *ramerMan
over a year ago

Benidorm

Yes the swinger club is closed which is sa pity they were very nice people

i agree too much bitchy comments for ex pats like me its such a pity

over a year ago

"The club in Benidorm has now closed.

The owners were talking about re-opening in new premises but it seems to have gone very quiet on the subject.

Whatever the reason for the closure one thing is certain. Fabbers did not give it enough support.

For years on here we had threads about "how can a place as big as Benidorm not have a swinger club" Etc.

Then as soon as one opened the bitching started. It's too expensive (it wasn't) It was quiet (welcome to the world of swinger clubs) It's small (better small with 20 in than a huge place with 50) and all sorts of other shit.

Well (as I warned a long time ago) here we are again. Back to no swinger club in Benidorm.

"

Ah well, plenty of them in Manchester

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Ah well, plenty of them in Manchester "

I thought that I knew the Costa Blanca quite well but I've never heard of Manchester. Or maybe you just can't spell Moraira.

By *ramerMan
over a year ago

Benidorm

Well said

i still love spain

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gutted ! My man visited September time when he was in a stag do really enjoyed it he said such a shame x

over a year ago

from the owners profile it would seem that it closed due to the locals rather than any lack of patronage.

over a year ago

I thought that I knew the Costa Blanca quite well but I've never heard of Manchester. Or maybe you just can't spell Moraira.

"

You have never heard of Manchester? O dear

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

You have never heard of Manchester? O dear "

On the Costa Blanca no, never heard of it. The other one is somewhere in the frozen north and it rains a lot. But as this is a Benidorm thread in the Spain forum I didn't think it was relevant. I believe there is another Manchester somewhere in the USA. But that isn't really relevant in here either.

Unless of course you are just using this thread to have a pop at someone who has blocked you. If so it is against the rules of the site.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"from the owners profile it would seem that it closed due to the locals rather than any lack of patronage."

Yes it does seem that there was a bit of resentment from the locals. However the support from Fabbers (with a few notable exceptions) was pretty poor and it certainly wouldn't encourage me to open up again. You cannot blame the owners if they are thinking the same.

over a year ago

On the Costa Blanca no, never heard of it. The other one is somewhere in the frozen north and it rains a lot. But as this is a Benidorm thread in the Spain forum I didn't think it was relevant. I believe there is another Manchester somewhere in the USA. But that isn't really relevant in here either.

Unless of course you are just using this thread to have a pop at someone who has blocked you. If so it is against the rules of the site."

What are you on about? I blocked you .

Are you saying that I can not comment on here because I don’t live in Spain

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Unless of course you are just using this thread to have a pop at someone who has blocked you. If so it is against the rules of the site.

Are you saying that I can not comment on here because I don’t live in Spain "

I couldn't care less who blocked who, maybe you just beat me to the button, who cares?

You are trolling a thread with off topic comments just to have a pop at someone you don't like. That is nothing to do with whether or not you live in, or visit, Spain.

Now if you have something to say about the club in Benidorm then by all means say it.

If not then please leave this thread to people who at least have an interest in the Benidorm club. Rather than just trying to settle some personal score.

You don't like me and I don't like you now lets just leave it at that.

If you want to carry on then we will let admin decide.

over a year ago

I couldn't care less who blocked who, maybe you just beat me to the button, who cares?

You are trolling a thread with off topic comments just to have a pop at someone you don't like. That is nothing to do with whether or not you live in, or visit, Spain.

Now if you have something to say about the club in Benidorm then by all means say it.

If not then please leave this thread to people who at least have an interest in the Benidorm club. Rather than just trying to settle some personal score.

If you want to carry on then we will let admin decide."

I visited the club when I was in Benidorm in October 2018, nice place but vastly over priced and nobody was in there, it is a shame it has shut though . I was only replying in a light hearted attempt at humour, it obviously went over your head . I will stick to commentating on the politics forums as I live in England

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I visited the club when I was in Benidorm in October 2018, nice place but vastly over priced and nobody was in there, it is a shame it has shut though . I was only replying in a light hearted attempt at humour, it obviously went over your head . I will stick to commentating on the politics forums as I live in England "

Fine. Carry on.

over a year ago

I visited the club when I was in Benidorm in October 2018, nice place but vastly over priced and nobody was in there, it is a shame it has shut though . I was only replying in a light hearted attempt at humour, it obviously went over your head . I will stick to commentating on the politics forums as I live in England

Fine. Carry on."

Thanks for giving me permission

By *enidormSwingWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm

HI guys, so sorry the post got thrashed by some, but i guess i can still update you on whats going on.

So the reason we closed was not that we didnt have enough people, honestly last summer was booming, and quite a few fabsters became regular every few months, but the best was that the local couples started comming in so we got busy every night. it was beautiful.

The reason why we suddenly closed was that the owners from who we rented the place changed ownership and the new ones were extremely religious and literally kicked us out. there is actually a judicial process ongoing because of it now. but all problems aside, we are looking for a new place to rent and open as soon as possible but it is a little complicated because once again the type of bussiness we run is viewed as perverse and unwanted. we have seen lots of place in these 3 months but nothing fits or they literally send us to hell for wanting to open a swinger club. we dont loose hope tho, every day i get messages, calls and emails asking about the club from new or people that had been before...my regulars from benidorm do carshares to come to my alicante club...

we will open again, thats for sure, what i cant give is any dates- if we get a suitable place we can get it ready in a month, but the problem is the suitable place... so its all in the air for now. thank you for your attention

Post new Message to Thread