Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Travelling from Alicante south

Jump to newest

By *rotica x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chepstow/Portugal

Any one know of some locals who are able to point us in the direction of somewhere to rent for a couple of months. We will be searching the southern part of Spain for a couple of weeks Melia Hotel first until the Xmas is over. Also, where is good to go for NYE?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iddevoncoupleCouple
over a year ago

Malaga SA

Morning to you both, we are down near Malaga and this time of year there is a lot of property to rent at reasonable prices a good choice through until march / april , google search it, give us a shout if you get down this far? x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try fozzyntruck on my verifications

By *rotica x OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chepstow/Portugal

"

Morning to you both, we are down near Malaga and this time of year there is a lot of property to rent at reasonable prices a good choice through until march / april , google search it, give us a shout if you get down this far? x"

Oh brilliant

We are in Alicante atm until 26th then will be travelling along the coast and will be stopping off in Malaga xx

over a year ago

I have a villa just south of Alicante

By *exoParaTodosMan
over a year ago

Alicante province

"Any one know of some locals who are able to point us in the direction of somewhere to rent for a couple of months. We will be searching the southern part of Spain for a couple of weeks Melia Hotel first until the Xmas is over. Also, where is good to go for NYE? "

If you pick some of the local Brit newspapers south of the city (in Torrevieja for example) there is a lot of stuff to rent about, or call in at one of the numerous estate agents

By *inda and TerryCouple
over a year ago

london/Spain

we live near Malaga and can point you in the right direction

over a year ago

"Any one know of some locals who are able to point us in the direction of somewhere to rent for a couple of months. We will be searching the southern part of Spain for a couple of weeks Melia Hotel first until the Xmas is over. Also, where is good to go for NYE? "

I am in Seville now...

Me a shout if you want to come

By *argon69Couple
over a year ago

Corby

We live close to Alicante airport if you want to meet up and give you some advise xx

By *rednWilma40Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

Give us a message we have a couple of apartments that we rent and look after several others in the La Zenia area.

Xx

By *s in devonCouple
over a year ago

Honiton

In alicante from 27th

By *s in devonCouple
over a year ago

Honiton

Our friend has 4 apartments in alicante itself not far from hotel you are staying in

By *uriouscouple_84Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We live 90mins South of alicante, if you fancy stopping on the way through, I'm sure we could say hello x

Post new Message to Thread