Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Put Off By Usernames

Jump to newest

By *amaraBeaverbank OP   Woman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Maybe it’s just me, but is anyone else put off by usernames? I look at some and just think, how vile.

Now I know what tickles my pickle might put someone else off and we’re all different but sometime I just look and think, not in a million years haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iddevoncoupleCouple
over a year ago

Malaga SA

"Maybe it’s just me, but is anyone else put off by usernames? I look at some and just think, how vile.

Now I know what tickles my pickle might put someone else off and we’re all different but sometime I just look and think, not in a million years haha"

Yes I know exactly what you mean, yours is entertaining x

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Yes Definitely!!

The likes of "Big load 4 U", "Clunge Bucket" "RideMeSensless" and "Wank Stain" would all get a wide berth from us due to the names.

ps. Apologies to anyone who may be or resemble any of the names above, I have just made them up, but in hindsight maybe should have checked they are not live! lol!

over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Thanks. None came from those old random name generators. His was the posh one and it tickled me so used it for a few things.

"Maybe it’s just me, but is anyone else put off by usernames? I look at some and just think, how vile.

Now I know what tickles my pickle might put someone else off and we’re all different but sometime I just look and think, not in a million years haha

Yes I know exactly what you mean, yours is entertaining x "

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks. None came from those old random name generators. His was the posh one and it tickled me so used it for a few things.

Maybe it’s just me, but is anyone else put off by usernames? I look at some and just think, how vile.

Yes I know exactly what you mean, yours is entertaining x "

No you are spot on . Anyone having a really crude username like ‘Big cock and Slut ‘ has got to be really thick .

By *ich_and_LizCouple
over a year ago

Spain

Totally agree.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Anything related to cock size or cum load. big dick fat cock huge load etc. Names like that tend to sum up the intelligence level of the user and guide my cursor directly to the block button.

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Not just usernames but some of the photos are vile, crude, however, as a friend said, this is folk advertising what they want!

over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

So glad to read it’s not just me. I’m not a judgemental person but I do find myself judging a username. Even if they are the loveliest, sweetest most genuine people you’d hope to meet.

Even if attracted to them I think I’d still hear the username in my head and bensomwwhat put off my stroke as it were

By *xperimental CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Fab

I think it can happen anywhere though, not just Spain.

By *iddevoncoupleCouple
over a year ago

Malaga SA

"I think it can happen anywhere though, not just Spain. "

Absolutely !!

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Far too many pussy munchers, eaters and lickers on here for my liking. Turns my stomach without even reading the profile.

over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Oh I’m not talking about the Spanish forum particularly. Only lived in Spain a short while. It’s just a general observation

By *xpertiMan
over a year ago

The Dales

Some of the demeaning and degrading ones are the worst! Some you can really get a picture painted by them!

Post new Message to Thread