Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Shopping in Playa - not for groceries,

Jump to newest

By *ughandJayne OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dartford

I spent today shopping for lingerie for Jayne to distract me from the fact that she’s not here.

If you get the urge to buy naughty underwear stay away from the overpriced shops in Playa and head over the coast road into San Fernando.

You will find two enormous Chinese superstores close to Mercadonna and the giant Spar. Look for HiperDino in the CC Bellavista and you’ll find Hung Rui and next door to Mercadonna ( on the corner ) you’ll find Shang Hai

Both sell sexy kit at silly prices - I blagged pairs of fishnet hold ups at €3.50 each that a shop in the CC Cita is selling at €14.00 a pair.

Most stuff, like basques, teddies and panties, is in the underwear section but check out the “Fancy Dress” area for fishnet gloves and stockings and Cosplay gear.

Looking forward to playing with my full size real-life dress-up doll when I get home,!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There’s a Chinese shop above the hyperdino at la sandra centre on the main road. Loads of sexy lingerie at great prices. So cheap too. Got the mrs some really nice body suits. That was last year tho. So not sure if prices have gone up but worth a look.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Also one near Marieta hotel (opposite Irish centre), if it's still there, had some nice club dresses from there

By *ughandJayne OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dartford

The Chinese shop in the Sandia is alive and well. Prices are good but the choice is limited.

Post new Message to Thread