Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Pdi clubs & bars - what to wear

Jump to newest

By *itsAndTaff OP   Couple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Heading to PDI in less than 2 weeks & just wondering g what people wear to the bars and clubs over there as I’m not particularly a dressy up kind of girl (think shorts &- vest top)

The clubs we tend to go to over here are usually clothing optional ones so I tend to strip as soon as I arrive

I’ve bought 2 dresses (black & red in our pics) but I’m worried I’ll overheat in them if wearing them all night but the lighter things I have wouldn’t be appropriate for dinner etc & don’t fancy having to keep going back to the hotel to change

Is there anywhere to change in the bars etc if I was to take a bag out with me & a change of clothes

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

I just wear dresses for the restaurants, bars and clubs and always take an outfit to change in to if need be. There’s always the ladies to change in everywhere you go.

We go on the 27th. Can’t wait!

Mrs x

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Usually take a change of clothes with me for clubs later on.

Find you need appropriate clothes for walking to the bars, kids and families around.

Also, take your flip flops, I wear them to the entrance of the Cita Center, then pop my shoes on.

You will get a feel for what is best for you on the journey to the bars and then in the clubs.

Have a brilliant time, can't wait for our next visit.

By *vb69Man
over a year ago

Wooler

Hi so as can anyone advise what its best for guys to wear in the clubs.

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ware what you like if it makes you feel good, who cares what people think you never see them again. Away most of the bar's in the cita are German.

By *exysinnersCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

Surely Shorts and Polo's / T Shirts or Shorts and short / long sleeve shirts for the blokes?

Intrigued as to what everyone thinks now.

over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Thanks everyone, especially the flip flop idea

We arrive late Sunday so think we’ll probably just have a casual nosey around a few of the bars that night so we are better prepared for fun on the Monday

Guys I’m presuming smart shorts and shirt are fine, blokes always get away with it easy lol

By *he VansCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Mr v here , I normally wear chino shorts and short sleeve shirts and slip on boat shoes out in the evening, it does me for the restaurant, bar and club in one outfit lol .

Mrsv normally wears a light summer dress with very little of anything underneath .

Hope this is of some help to you .

By *exysinnersCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

Phew,

Thought I was going to have to invest in a mankini for a minute then.

By *ifi and dunkieCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

We went 2 months ago and going again in October. I went to he clubs in smart like shorts and a short sleeve shirt. It's too hot to wear anything else. The wife wore either a thin loose dress or nice top with skirt (no knickers lol).

It's not as strict on the dress code as the UK.

Hope this helps xx

By *orkizCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 13/08/19 16:06:29]

By *orkizCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We go in 3 weeks time and was wondering what's best to wear glad I've come across this post as it's our first time there

over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I’m even more worried now as I don’t do little summer dresses & I certainly won’t be going out without underwear otherwise it’ll be chub rub galore and then I won’t want to play with anyone

By *ohnandLucyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I’m even more worried now as I don’t do little summer dresses & I certainly won’t be going out without underwear otherwise it’ll be chub rub galore and then I won’t want to play with anyone "

Lol @ chub rub galore, haven't heard that one before!

over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Also if everyone’s dressed how do find out what’s on offer underneath

On here it’s easy you can ask, & I suppose that’s the answer there too

The last thing you want is to spend the night chatting getting along brilliantly only to find once there undressed they are totally not your type & suddenly you’re not interested in playing

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Once in the clubs people usually dress down as in uk clubs, there’s lockers for clothing/valuables

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

We tend not to go up to cita while about ten so wear what I want

Usually a tiny mini dress with no knickers

Thigh boots

Get some odd looks walking through the hotel but I really don’t care

I’m on holiday to let my hair down

Would never go out in flip flops in the evening

I have a pair of roll up slip ons which I have often wore when struggling to get home.....lol

By *wingerstenerifeCouple
over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

I think it's important you feel comfortable in whatever you where but many time we go to maspalomas and go to the clubs in the evening I am overdressed but I like that...you want to look on your best.... I don't like some people who you meet to wear the same clothes that they wear during the day or on the beach, horrible!

I always say Dress to impress and the way you dress yourself is your business card

over a year ago

"I think it's important you feel comfortable in whatever you where but many time we go to maspalomas and go to the clubs in the evening I am overdressed but I like that...you want to look on your best.... I don't like some people who you meet to wear the same clothes that they wear during the day or on the beach, horrible!

I always say Dress to impress and the way you dress yourself is your business card "

We always dress to impress just because we swing doesn't mean we have to lower our standards, making the effort means you respect other people.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Once in the clubs people usually dress down as in uk clubs, there’s lockers for clothing/valuables "

This, most ladies change into something sexy when they get in a club

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Once in the clubs people usually dress down as in uk clubs, there’s lockers for clothing/valuables ,

This, most ladies change into something sexy when they get in a club "

Or indeed, naked on naked night

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

You will enjoy it whatever you wear

It’s your holiday so do as you are comfortable

Whatever anyone else may think

Xxxxx

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"Also if everyone’s dressed how do find out what’s on offer underneath

The last thing you want is to spend the night chatting getting along brilliantly only to find once there undressed they are totally not your type & suddenly you’re not interested in playing "

Do people look that much different with or without clothing?

Surely its about personalities (whether you click or not) rather than how they look naked?

By *rs slut n himCouple
over a year ago

dartford

The Germans just wear baggy jeans and baggy t shirts.... that’s male and female lol

By *rs slut n himCouple
over a year ago

dartford

The last thing you want is to spend the night chatting getting along brilliantly only to find once there undressed they are totally not your type & suddenly you’re not interested in playing

Surely its about personalities (whether you click or not) rather than how they look naked? "

?????? Haha haha ????

By *rs slut n himCouple
over a year ago

dartford

The last thing you want is to spend the night chatting getting along brilliantly only to find once there undressed they are totally not your type & suddenly you’re not interested in playing "

you can tell what’s on offer under cloths just by looking.,, you can see if large or small !!!!!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

The last thing you want is to spend the night chatting getting along brilliantly only to find once there undressed they are totally not your type & suddenly you’re not interested in playing you can tell what’s on offer under cloths just by looking.,, you can see if large or small !!!!!"

Yes you can

over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Surely its about personalities (whether you click or not) rather than how they look naked? "

Personalities are definitely important when looking for a long term partner and are an element when looking for a playmate for the night

But i’ll be honest when we are looking for Male playmates the main thing we are looking for is a nice size non hairy cock

Brad Pitt could be sat with me but if he had a 4 inch cock and hairballs it would be a no from me

MrsB

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

String vest (or football shirt) , shorts and sandals with socks for the blokes, overtight shorts and vest top with flip flops for the women.

Be English and be proud of looking like a cunt.

And don't forget to shout when ordering anything so they can understand you.

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

"I think it's important you feel comfortable in whatever you where but many time we go to maspalomas and go to the clubs in the evening I am overdressed but I like that...you want to look on your best.... I don't like some people who you meet to wear the same clothes that they wear during the day or on the beach, horrible!

I always say Dress to impress and the way you dress yourself is your business card We always dress to impress just because we swing doesn't mean we have to lower our standards, making the effort means you respect other people. "

You both always do and always look fantastic, can't wait for October and to see both S 's in stockings always helps my holiday.

Love Rich xx

over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"String vest (or football shirt) , shorts and sandals with socks for the blokes, overtight shorts and vest top with flip flops for the women.

Be English and be proud of looking like a cunt.

And don't forget to shout when ordering anything so they can understand you.

"

Lol

Well that would be an easy no haha

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

I wear mix of stuff, costume and skirt, dress etc. Been stripped naked at bar in clubs in GC plenty of times lol Fi

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Surely its about personalities (whether you click or not) rather than how they look naked?

Personalities are definitely important when looking for a long term partner and are an element when looking for a playmate for the night

But i’ll be honest when we are looking for Male playmates the main thing we are looking for is a nice size non hairy cock

Brad Pitt could be sat with me but if he had a 4 inch cock and hairballs it would be a no from me

MrsB"

Haha! I get that....you can use the ‘see whose near’ function on here whilst your out there & get chatting prior to meeting up, that way you will have already checked out their profile to see if your compatible beforehand

Mrs H x

over a year ago

Grays, Essex

MrsB

Haha! I get that....you can use the ‘see whose near’ function on here whilst your out there & get chatting prior to meeting up, that way you will have already checked out their profile to see if your compatible beforehand

Mrs H x"

Hadn’t thought of that, great idea, thank you x

over a year ago

Hey we will be there in couple of weeks and we always bring clothes with us and change in the clubs! People often wonder why I carry a massive handbag around on holiday because we also bring flip flops!!!

Sam

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

This is a taster if what to wear for two nights,

There are a couple of theme / party nights we are organising at the Imagine bar.

Tuesday October 8th – Sexy secretary night – lets see who is the sexiest secretary and who knows what sort of dick(tation) could be occurring in The Room!

Thursday October 10th – Kinky / fetish night – get your fetish gear on and lets see who is the bravest lol.

There will be a simple prize for the best on both nights.

Obviously dressing up is not compulsory, it is fun and only for a laugh and hopefully get the conversation flowing between everybody there. Whether you are dressed up or not you are always welcome to join in with all of us and enjoy the Imagine bar.

We have nothing to do with the Imagine bar, other than Tonny and Saskia allow us to organise some fun nights when we are on holiday.

Either way we would love to see you on the theme / party nights or any other night as we normally start the evening off in Imagine before heading to a club, we are there from the 4th to 15th October and will be in the bar from around 10pm.

Love

Rich and Sarah xx

Post new Message to Thread