Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Nudist terraces in Corralejo hotels

Jump to newest

By *ann Summers OP   Man
over a year ago

Dartford

After a fab time had in PDI at the start of April we’re looking for a more subdued October getaway to Fuerteventura (even though October is going to be massive in GC).

We’re looking for a boutique-ey style hotel (we stayed at Gold in PDI) with a nudist area. Central location preferred.

We may head to the beach but we both love our creature comforts and drinks on tap.

Any recommendations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After a fab time had in PDI at the start of April we’re looking for a more subdued October getaway to Fuerteventura (even though October is going to be massive in GC).

We’re looking for a boutique-ey style hotel (we stayed at Gold in PDI) with a nudist area. Central location preferred.

We may head to the beach but we both love our creature comforts and drinks on tap.

Any recommendations?"

There's only one place now that is naturist, not swinging as correlijo isn't PDI. Usually we use near me now to see what's happening. We're there from the 8th of June for 2 weeks.

By *elshnudists69Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

We were there in March this year and always naked on our balcony nobody seems to be upset about it

By *pitfiremk10Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

It is legal to be naked in Spain but wouldnt recommend shopping in aldi. However lewd behaviour is illegal. That means if you get a hard on in public you could get in trouble!!

over a year ago

The best naturist beaches are in the south of Fuerteventura where I have a villa for rent.

By *ann Summers OP   Man
over a year ago

Dartford

"The best naturist beaches are in the south of Fuerteventura where I have a villa for rent."

If you could PM me any details pls?

By *ann Summers OP   Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Definitely looking for more of a chill out rather than PDI, but wanted a terrace rather than the beach for drinks etc.

By *ncubus1976Man
over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"The best naturist beaches are in the south of Fuerteventura where I have a villa for rent."

Nope....Best clothing optional beaches are in the North of the island........... Corralejo Dunes (Grandes Playas) and Cotillo Lagoons are well known as nudist spots. And you can reach other lovely hidden beaches round here at the North....

over a year ago

You've clearly never ventured south!

By *ncubus1976Man
over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"You've clearly never ventured south!"

Born and raised in the island so you can guess how much I know it.....LOL.

Probably you have a lovely villa to rent but the most relaxing and lovely nudist beaches are in the north. Just Cofete beach is in the top 3 but got to take a long drive through a dirty track...and worth it.

over a year ago

Think there is 2 naturist places in Corralejo since the closing of Gran Natura.

Infiniti which is lovely but usually booked up and Don Luis Bungalows in the centre of Corralejo town

over a year ago

We’re at Caleta from Friday morning until Sunday morning if anyone is hiring a car and staying same place we would love go to nudest beach xxxxx

over a year ago

"We’re at Caleta from Friday morning until monday morning if anyone is hiring a car and staying same place we would love go to nudest beach xxxxx"

Post new Message to Thread