Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Gran Canaria beaches

Jump to newest

By *uriouscouple1983 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Herts-London border

We’re heading out to Maspalomas on Monday. Wondered if there is a good area to go for some naked daytime soft swing/voyeur fun...? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evel69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

PLAYA del Ingles/Maspolomas beach (the Dunes) kiosk No4 and if your looking to have some fun then the area behind the kiosk No4 is where all the fun happens couples and singles, ps the whole beach is clothes free zone if desired hope this helps, I'll be there 30th May till 4th June ??

By *uriouscouple1983 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Herts-London border

Great. We’ll try to head down. What’s the etiquette? How do we get some soft action? X

By *and2aCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

Don't worry, they find you.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"PLAYA del Ingles/Maspolomas beach (the Dunes) kiosk No4 and if your looking to have some fun then the area behind the kiosk No4 is where all the fun happens couples and singles, ps the whole beach is clothes free zone if desired hope this helps, I'll be there 30th May till 4th June ??"

I've never seen any fun by the kiosk, only in the dunes

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Go for a walk into the dunes behind kiosk 4

You will see lots of guys walking about looking for fun but some can be very annoying

Just put your towels down somewhere and you will be suprised how people come out of their hidings just to watch you

By *llyandjimCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

All sounds good we will b there from the 10th June so looking forward to it as we have never been x

over a year ago

Fly out today, there till 13th

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

"PLAYA del Ingles/Maspolomas beach (the Dunes) kiosk No4 and if your looking to have some fun then the area behind the kiosk No4 is where all the fun happens couples and singles, ps the whole beach is clothes free zone if desired hope this helps, I'll be there 30th May till 4th June ??

I've never seen any fun by the kiosk, only in the dunes "

so is allowed fun on the kiosk 4? Or only in the dunes? Been there before but never seen anyone having fun at kiosk 4... asking for a friend

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I’ve never seen anyone have fun at kiosk 4

It is a naturist area and not everyone is a swinger

It probably happens discreetly but better to go into the dunes away from kids and familys

over a year ago

"I’ve never seen anyone have fun at kiosk 4

It probably happens discreetly but better to go into the dunes away from kids and familys"

Totally agree as mixture of people there and not all swingers. I've heard things can happen at the end of the day but never seen anything ourselves.

By *ran_can_twoCouple
over a year ago

Northwest UK

"I’ve never seen anyone have fun at kiosk 4

It probably happens discreetly but better to go into the dunes away from kids and familys

Totally agree as mixture of people there and not all swingers. I've heard things can happen at the end of the day but never seen anything ourselves."

We've been there a few times and once the bar shuts and the beach empties some fun can and does happen....see our photo dated 21 October 2017 that was at kiosk 4

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

As far as we could see from our few visit to kiosk 4 there is nowt going and does not hold a candle to the beach at Caps.

By *anarian guyMan
over a year ago

Maspalomas

gran canaria my island. I love sun and tits

Post new Message to Thread