over a year ago

Glasgow

Can anyone tell me if 2x2 club any good tried secrets that was fun x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can anyone tell me if 2x2 club any good tried secrets that was fun x"

Hello have not been in Secrets, but depends what you are looking for. 2x2 is our favourite club. Lots of action,a few single guys around. Non smoking, but outside smoking area. Thursday is nude night and you have to strip off straight away. Chris runs an excellent club with good bar staff

By *haz62 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks for info we look for couples and single guys to going to try it tomorrow x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks for info we look for couples and single guys to going to try it tomorrow x"

I hope you enjoy it, as we do.Friday is normally a busy night.

By *haz62 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

That sounds like going to be a good night x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"That sounds like going to be a good night x"

Of course, it always depends who is there

By *inimetroMan
over a year ago

ipswich

I went to 2x2 in early October on nude night,had not been before and was made very welcome,I will be going again when i am there in May 2019.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I went to 2x2 in early October on nude night,had not been before and was made very welcome,I will be going again when i am there in May 2019."

Pleased to hear that

By *haz62 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure it will be fun

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm sure it will be fun "

Well we've always had fun there, will be interested to know what you think of it

By *tewart39Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

Fly out from Aberdeen Friday see ya all real

Soon xxx

By *haz62 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Will let you know how it goes xx

By *ricBananaManMan
over a year ago

Basildon

It my last day leaving in the morning , We love you Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Will let you know how it goes xx"

Thank you xx

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Manchester

going on Tuesday for week and give a try 2x2,a anybody knows how much they charge for single guy xxx

over a year ago

Manchester

Hello have not been in Secrets, but depends what you are looking for. 2x2 is our favourite club. Lots of action,a few single guys around. Non smoking, but outside smoking area. Thursday is nude night and you have to strip off straight away. Chris runs an excellent club with good bar staff

do have any idea best place in pdi for fun and chill our i mean bar or club etc ,its my first and bit of excitement xxxx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"going on Tuesday for week and give a try 2x2,a anybody knows how much they charge for single guy xxx"

Think it's €30 and includes your first drink. Mondays are couples only

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can anyone tell me if 2x2 club any good tried secrets that was fun x

do have any idea best place in pdi for fun and chill our i mean bar or club etc ,its my first and bit of excitement xxxx"

Difficult to answer as we all like different things. I would suggest you start in Imagine or Comeback meeting bars, top floor of Cita centre. You will meet friendly swingers there. There are clubs downstairs in Cita. Fun4All is more of a nightclub, Secrets is very large and I understand does have some fun going on in there. 2x2 is in la sandia centre and has a lot of play going on. You need to try yourself, see what suits you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For a new couple and not in good shape what club would you recommend please

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"For a new couple and not in good shape what club would you recommend please "

Same answer as above, really, depends what you are looking for

By *rish couple 50Couple
over a year ago

bangor

All the clubs have people who are not it great shape if you have the confidence in yourself you’ll fit in the best

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

We are all different shapes and sizes and of course ages.There is always someone for everyone. Most people are there to have a good time

over a year ago

Manchester

thnx for ur recmadiaton for this club i been there Monday and Thursday both nights was full of action i enjoyed a lot thank you very much for helpful information xxx

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

Note with 2x2 that they let single guys in depending on how many couples/single women there are already inside, so if you're unlucky with your timing you might have to wait a bit to be let in.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can anyone tell me if 2x2 club any good tried secrets that was fun x

thnx for ur recmadiaton for this club i been there Monday and Thursday both nights was full of action i enjoyed a lot thank you very much for helpful information xxx"

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Note with 2x2 that they let single guys in depending on how many couples/single women there are already inside, so if you're unlucky with your timing you might have to wait a bit to be let in."

Yes, this. Best to get there when they open.10-10.30

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"Note with 2x2 that they let single guys in depending on how many couples/single women there are already inside, so if you're unlucky with your timing you might have to wait a bit to be let in.

Yes, this. Best to get there when they open.10-10.30 "

Literally had that again there tonight. Several single guys were turned away and watching on the CCTV monitor at the bar, I could see that some were not best pleased and started arguing!

over a year ago

Ok Club. Best when Chris the owner is there. rooms are then cleaned and basket emptied. Try not to go when only the girls are running it.Stand behind bar all night, and let single guys walk around play area with jeans on !! When they were there on their own we saw a d*unk German guy arguing with girlfriend, and being obnoxious to other Guests.Also caught man in playroom with mobile.Like all clubs depends the mix. Try it

over a year ago

We have to try 2x2 this week. Thursday sounds a fun night. We like secrets and fun4all but good to try a new club. X

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Note with 2x2 that they let single guys in depending on how many couples/single women there are already inside, so if you're unlucky with your timing you might have to wait a bit to be let in.

Literally had that again there tonight. Several single guys were turned away and watching on the CCTV monitor at the bar, I could see that some were not best pleased and started arguing!"

Yes seen that a lot, love watching that Cctv, to see who's at the door!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ok Club. Best when Chris the owner is there. rooms are then cleaned and basket emptied. Try not to go when only the girls are running it.Stand behind bar all night, and let single guys walk around play area with jeans on !! When they were there on their own we saw a d*unk German guy arguing with girlfriend, and being obnoxious to other Guests.Also caught man in playroom with mobile.Like all clubs depends the mix. Try it "

And that's not good, Chris needs to know that's happening

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

2x2 is very good when Chris is there, otherwise it feels flat and the music is dire and too many wankers around.

Secrets has no atmosphere and feels seedy.

Fun for all is pretty good though.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"2x2 is very good when Chris is there, otherwise it feels flat and the music is dire and too many wankers around.

Fun for all is pretty good though. "

Out of those three, I'd say fun4all is my favourite. The other two have their merits and I've had enjoyable evenings in them. I get the impression at Secrets that half the people there are either staff not working or are heavily connected to the staff/owners.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

Literally had that again there tonight. Several single guys were turned away and watching on the CCTV monitor at the bar, I could see that some were not best pleased and started arguing!

Yes seen that a lot, love watching that Cctv, to see who's at the door! "

I tend to spend the first half hour or so of the evening at the bar chatting and watching the monitor.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"2x2 is very good when Chris is there, otherwise it feels flat and the music is dire and too many wankers around.

Fun for all is pretty good though. "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes seen that a lot, love watching that Cctv, to see who's at the door!

I tend to spend the first half hour or so of the evening at the bar chatting and watching the monitor."

By *inimetroMan
over a year ago

ipswich

Will be there May 2019,2x2 greedy girls night and naked night for me.Hope to meet up with plenty of fabbers.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Will be there May 2019,2x2 greedy girls night and naked night for me.Hope to meet up with plenty of fabbers."

When we were there in October, it was busy every night, but Chris was in there most nights, so great atmosphere

Post new Message to Thread