Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Nudist beaches mid October

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for suggestions for a week in Spain 6th October that still has hot weather to hit the nudist beaches, and has plently of nightlife.

Looked at Pdi as never been, but flights seem to have gone really expensive. Any suggestions would be welcomed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appyguy4413Man
over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

100% agree the price for my flight in March is over £100 more than last year....

But it’s not going to stop me... just have to raid the piggy bank a bit more..

La Marina ( South of Alicante ) is an alternative ( might be too cold ) went once in September and the weather was turning then ...

By *lanandsue69Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge now in Spain near Vera

Vera Playa Spain, cheap flights and accommodation in Oct typically and still warm !

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

£500 flights for us from manchester (no Ryan Air flights )unless we travel over to Liverpool. just back from Torremolinos but not sure on weather there in Oct. Vera playa sounds good.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

We booked with Ryan Air last week 94 pound but gone up to 116 27th Sept to 10th Oct

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

Gran Canaria we booked

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"100% agree the price for my flight in March is over £100 more than last year....

But it’s not going to stop me... just have to raid the piggy bank a bit more..

La Marina ( South of Alicante ) is an alternative ( might be too cold ) went once in September and the weather was turning then ..."

Costa Blanca South (La Marina) shouldn't be too cold in early October as long as the sunshine holds. Last year I was still in daytime shorts right up to the end of November.

However at that time of year you can always be unlucky get a rainy day or two.

Post new Message to Thread