Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

gran canaria holiday

Jump to newest

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

so hard trying to find decent accom in playa del ingles /maspalomas in sept/oct/nov … preferred option would be la mirage , but proving impossible :-

any one have any suggestions ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I believe the Swingers hotels on GC get booked up really early. We stayed at Occidental Margaritas last year in Oct, not a Swingers hotel but a nice naturist sun terrace in the roof

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"I believe the Swingers hotels on GC get booked up really early. We stayed at Occidental Margaritas last year in Oct, not a Swingers hotel but a nice naturist sun terrace in the roof "

over a year ago

Green fields nude roof to

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"Green fields nude roof to "

over a year ago

Try the caserio. We are there Oct and looks stunning. Just round from the Irish centre. Great nude sun terrace with a jacuzzi

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"Try the caserio. We are there Oct and looks stunning. Just round from the Irish centre. Great nude sun terrace with a jacuzzi "

ooooh

over a year ago

I recommend the Caserio Hotel. The roof naturist terrace is sectioned off and has some lovely all weather double beds to relax and have fun on.

The food could be better but over all a very good hotel.

By *anTouchThisCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

You could try the new Venus Star Swingers resort in Maspalomas, I believe it opens at the end of September.

By *rowneyes382434ukCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

hi all not a swingers hotel but abora Catarina has many swingers who stay there and has a nude roof top terrace also across the road from all swingers clubs xx

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"I recommend the Caserio Hotel. The roof naturist terrace is sectioned off and has some lovely all weather double beds to relax and have fun on.

The food could be better but over all a very good hotel. "

thanks

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"You could try the new Venus Star Swingers resort in Maspalomas, I believe it opens at the end of September."

now that sounds interesting

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"hi all not a swingers hotel but abora Catarina has many swingers who stay there and has a nude roof top terrace also across the road from all swingers clubs xx

"

thanks

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Don miguel a nice hotel

Clean rooms good food and not to far to cita and on yumbo doorstep

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"Don miguel a nice hotel

Clean rooms good food and not to far to cita and on yumbo doorstep"

cheers guys

By *oey kMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Any good places in Puerto Rico

over a year ago

im staying in the greenfields hotel they have a nudist rooftop bathing area

over a year ago

I would try the old Venus resort

They do get lots of last minute cancellations, Were at Le Mirarge for two weeks in September

Stella x

By *athnBobCouple
over a year ago

sandwell

"I recommend the Caserio Hotel. The roof naturist terrace is sectioned off and has some lovely all weather double beds to relax and have fun on.

The food could be better but over all a very good hotel. "

We were not that impressed tbh. It was an 'OK' sort of place but we will not be returning. If you do book, ask for a pool view. The sea view rooms are shaded for most of the day and you have a lovely view of the next door hotels pool and bar. You CAN see the sea if you look carefully (at the side of the next hotel and between some palm trees when the wind moves them)

over a year ago

We were not that impressed tbh. It was an 'OK' sort of place but we will not be returning. If you do book, ask for a pool view. The sea view rooms are shaded for most of the day and you have a lovely view of the next door hotels pool and bar. You CAN see the sea if you look carefully (at the side of the next hotel and between some palm trees when the wind moves them)"

What did you expect to see? The Hanging Gardens of Babilon?

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

We were not that impressed tbh. It was an 'OK' sort of place but we will not be returning. If you do book, ask for a pool view. The sea view rooms are shaded for most of the day and you have a lovely view of the next door hotels pool and bar. You CAN see the sea if you look carefully (at the side of the next hotel and between some palm trees when the wind moves them)"

eeeeeeeek lol

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

We were not that impressed tbh. It was an 'OK' sort of place but we will not be returning. If you do book, ask for a pool view. The sea view rooms are shaded for most of the day and you have a lovely view of the next door hotels pool and bar. You CAN see the sea if you look carefully (at the side of the next hotel and between some palm trees when the wind moves them)

What did you expect to see? The Hanging Gardens of Babilon? "

hahahaha

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"I would try the old Venus resort

They do get lots of last minute cancellations, Were at Le Mirarge for two weeks in September

Stella x"

we love la mirage but getting a booking when we would like is near impossible ..

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"Don miguel a nice hotel

Clean rooms good food and not to far to cita and on yumbo doorstep"

thanks

By *martie611Couple
over a year ago

staffs

we stayed at gold by marina last year and doing so again this year.

although not a swingers hotel, it is adult only and also very convenient for 2x2 just around the corner

over a year ago

We always stay at la mirage but friends stay at Gold and highly recommend it!

By *livingMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm here now and in Golds hotel and can also highly recommend it - say hi your here

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

gold seems to be a popular choice

By *ormalguy8Man
over a year ago

oldham

The Palm Beach in Maspalomas is fantastic. Food amazing and a great outdoor health suite which has saunas, steam bath, salt cave etc and you can sunbathe nude, though being a largely German hotel I think there’d be uproar if there WASN’T a place to strip off

By *ac a fee OP   Couple
over a year ago

dundee

"The Palm Beach in Maspalomas is fantastic. Food amazing and a great outdoor health suite which has saunas, steam bath, salt cave etc and you can sunbathe nude, though being a largely German hotel I think there’d be uproar if there WASN’T a place to strip off"

being naked is what we want and like

By *olourful coupleCouple
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"You could try the new Venus Star Swingers resort in Maspalomas, I believe it opens at the end of September.

now that sounds interesting "

If it is anything like the Venus resort then it will be an awesome place x

Post new Message to Thread