Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Chinese Buffet

Jump to newest

By *urvilicious48 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Hi All

Anyone know what the all you can eat Chinese buffets are like in the Yumbo centre please

Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s shit.... menu looks good but most of the stuff on the menu isn’t avalible. Drinks are as dear and the buffet

You talking about the one at the bottom of the stairs?

By *urvilicious48 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Ok many thanks for that will avoid

By *ytraCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

We quite like the one on the front, not Hong Kong the other one, think it's called Yong An.

By *ran_can_twoCouple
over a year ago

Northwest UK

"Hi All

Anyone know what the all you can eat Chinese buffets are like in the Yumbo centre please

Thanks xx"

Your in Spain(ffs)....try the local Tapas bars they're great ??????????

over a year ago

I’m not keen on any Chinese Buffet my self. Eaten in one in Yumbo once and not good.

I would love to know of a Tapas bar in PDI, the only ones I enjoy is a small bar where taxi drivers stop on Av De Tirajana and Ctra De Fataga next to the restaurant with plastic cow outside and I can’t remember the name but a fantastic Canairian restaurant.

By *ran_can_twoCouple
over a year ago

Northwest UK

"I’m not keen on any Chinese Buffet my self. Eaten in one in Yumbo once and not good.

I would love to know of a Tapas bar in PDI, the only ones I enjoy is a small bar where taxi drivers stop on Av De Tirajana and Ctra De Fataga next to the restaurant with plastic cow outside and I can’t remember the name but a fantastic Canairian restaurant.

"

The one we're the taxi drivers go is called " Mojo Cilantro " and the one next door is called " San Fermin " both are excellent and it's where we will be eating come next Wednesday

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

Best tapas we’ve had in PDI is Wapas Tapas in the Yumbo. But you have to book in advance as it’s always full !

over a year ago

"I’m not keen on any Chinese Buffet my self. Eaten in one in Yumbo once and not good.

The one we're the taxi drivers go is called " Mojo Cilantro " and the one next door is called " San Fermin " both are excellent and it's where we will be eating come next Wednesday "

Agree we eat there last year, lovely tapas and reasonable price

Post new Message to Thread