Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Marbella / Malaga / cabopino

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Visiting my home in Marbella on Sunday 3rd June and will be returning to Wngland on Wednesday 6th June. I will be able to travel and accomodate but would also like to give Cabopino a go for the first time.

Any couples/ladies fancy meeting up at any point in my time out there? Also any advice on attending Cabopino would be great.

Let me know if you’re in the area at all at the same time.

O x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eoff2000Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

Orlando. To advise on the route from Marbella to Cabopino. If driving, Take the A7 coastal dual carriageway towards Malaga. Cabopino lies about 12kms east of Marbella. There is a clear black and white exit sign. Take the slip road up to a roundabout then first right. About 100m further on turn sharp right where the sign says Andy's Beach. Turn right into the hard-core car park. Pay the old guy in a straw hat a euro. Don't go too late, best before 11am. And then walk through the blocked off wooden gateway and keep to the board walk. You can drop down onto the Sandy beach from a few paths. The further you take the board walk the nearer to the nudist section you'll be. Once on the beach walking West it's pretty obvious where the nudists are. There are no amenities here, only back east at Andy's bar which is a swimming trunks family area. Best of luck and hope you meet up with some couples, rarely single girls but plenty of single guys like me which I understand isn't your thing. I'm there from 5th June. Enjoy your visit.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has the action in the dunes moved else where?

over a year ago

Thanks a lot for the info Geoff. Very helpful.

By *eoff2000Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

You are very welcome, Orlando. Hope you enjoy Cabopino.

“Lovedup” you ask “has the action moved elsewhere”. Difficult for me to say really because I am an old man of 66 so such action for me rarely occurs. I tend to enjoy the company of guys in the dunes. Ok I am only there once or twice a year but I have noticed numbers of total nudists are down. But the dunes at the western end have plenty of access from the beach and I suppose action still goes on there. Last October l was there with a guy enjoying some fun in the dunes when’s a helicopter came hovering, was it the police? Not sure. So just be as wary as before and of course always respect of other nudists.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How long should I walk on the path at end of the car park until I drop down to the beach for the nudist area. When I was there last I don’t think I ventured far enough along.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"How long should I walk on the path at end of the car park until I drop down to the beach for the nudist area. When I was there last I don’t think I ventured far enough along."

Until you see the naked people

By *eoff2000Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

Leeds. As suggested above. Once on the beach head West and the number of nudists increase in number. Also by following the board walk you cone to a piint where there is "nudisimo solo" painted in black on the decking. But as we say, it's a bit if a give away when you see naked people. Have fun

over a year ago

Dates for my holiday have changed. I will be there from Saturday 9th June until Tuesday 12th June. Let me know if you’re going to be in he area at the same time.

over a year ago

Bump

By *iobhantvTV/TS
over a year ago

london

Thanks good advice

over a year ago

Out in Marbella now until Tuesday night. Message me for meets!

Post new Message to Thread