FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Gran Canaria 12th to 19th april.. need help..!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there. Looking good looking male or couple to try to seduce my wife while on hols in Gran Canaria in April.we have been before and loved kiosk 4 during the day and went to imagine bar and 2x2 swingers club. Just played with each other so looking to take it to next level. We have booked Dolores apartments but hearing bad reports so have an option of staying at gold again as we stayed there before. My wife loves getting flirted with and enjoys flirting herself. She doesn’t like the organised set up.. likes things to happen more naturally, so let me know if any of you are going to be there around that time and hopefully we can hook up for some fun...xxx

Ben...xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just go to fun4all or Secrets and have a few drinks, get chatting if you like someone and take it from there. We are the same, we don’t like these premeditated meets. That’s why we don’t go to comeback or imagine because if u meet a couple you like in there it feels you are obliged to play if you all go to a club.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the reply and the great advice.!!! We will definetely be visiting the clubs and hopefully meet the right people there.?!...

Post new Message to Thread