Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Gran Canaria, PDI clubs - advice please x

Jump to newest

By *trawberryCheesecake OP   Couple
over a year ago

Land of Strawberry Cheesecakes :-)

We are going in June and were just wondering what is the norm as regards to club wear for ladies and gents i.e. trousers/shoes for gents, or us it more casual holiday atire?

We appreciate there are a number of threads on PDI but cannot see anything relating to dress codes lol.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

;-)

Mr

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The clubs are pretty laid back and if you are a couple pretty much goes. In saying that Mrs hates guys in shorts!!

Mrs usually wears dress or skirt and changes into something more revealing when we get there. Mr in usual holiday wear of denims and t-shirt/polo shirt.

over a year ago

Thanks for your help. Just trying to work out what to pack

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"The clubs are pretty laid back and if you are a couple pretty much goes. In saying that Mrs hates guys in shorts!!

Mrs usually wears dress or skirt and changes into something more revealing when we get there. Mr in usual holiday wear of denims and t-shirt/polo shirt."

Yes agree with this, not keen on seeing men in shorts in a club, either. It is a very liberated resort and you will see ladies dressed in sexy clothes around the resort, but you can change in the club, they have lockers in most

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks for your help. Just trying to work out what to pack "

Just noticed you're going in June, so the evenings may be quite warm. You may see guys in smart shorts

over a year ago

"Thanks for your help. Just trying to work out what to pack

Just noticed you're going in June, so the evenings may be quite warm. You may see guys in smart shorts "

Thanks for that, was wondering about trousers/levis in hot weather. Mrs is ok. She hardly wears anything anyway

Xx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Just noticed you're going in June, so the evenings may be quite warm. You may see guys in smart shorts

Thanks for that, was wondering about trousers/levis in hot weather. Mrs is ok. She hardly wears anything anyway

Xx"

Aah! It is one place I feel comfortable wearing sexy clothes at night(fem talking btw!)

over a year ago

Xx

Aah! It is one place I feel comfortable wearing sexy clothes at night(fem talking btw!) "

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

Sarah is normally in something really sexy and see through in the clubs, and imagine bar lol.

Rich is normally in shirt and trousers but strips down to silk boxers in the club as it can get hot, in more ways than one lol.

Xx

over a year ago

"Sarah is normally in something really sexy and see through in the clubs, and imagine bar lol.

Rich is normally in shirt and trousers but strips down to silk boxers in the club as it can get hot, in more ways than one lol.

Xx"

Was just worried about it being too hot but may take 1 pair of trousers just in case then lol!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Sarah is normally in something really sexy and see through in the clubs, and imagine bar lol.

Xx

Was just worried about it being too hot but may take 1 pair of trousers just in case then lol!

"

Hubby does that

over a year ago

I wear denims and shirt or t shirt at night in June time. I just change into my boxers or towel or just go in the buff when in the clubs. Maybe see u in June .

over a year ago

"I wear denims and shirt or t shirt at night in June time. I just change into my boxers or towel or just go in the buff when in the clubs. Maybe see u in June . "

Great, thank you guys. We're off there at the end of June, staying at LM

over a year ago

"I wear denims and shirt or t shirt at night in June time. I just change into my boxers or towel or just go in the buff when in the clubs. Maybe see u in June .

Great, thank you guys. We're off there at the end of June, staying at LM "

We will be in Venus by then so see u both in imagine bar or the clubs

over a year ago

"I wear denims and shirt or t shirt at night in June time. I just change into my boxers or towel or just go in the buff when in the clubs. Maybe see u in June .

Great, thank you guys. We're off there at the end of June, staying at LM

We will be in Venus by then so see u both in imagine bar or the clubs "

By *oftfun100Couple
over a year ago

preston

In June it will be really hot particularly if the club is busy, wearing very little is the most comfortable.

Taylored shorts and quality sandles look fine and ladies often dress in sexy underwear or almost naked.

Clubs here are great and their are several within five euro taxi ride.

Have a great time on your visit.

over a year ago

What happened to the bar in Cita with the open terrace ?. It opened a year ago or so by the owners of " Poison ". It was next to the Chinese restaurant. That would be perfect for the hotter summer months.

Post new Message to Thread