Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

maspalomas magnolia

Jump to newest

By *ondao53 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ipswich

we are of to maspalomas again in june, has anyone stayed at magnolia natura,and would they recomened it xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udejockMan
over a year ago

Playa Vera

Stayed three times now and would definitively recommend it. On all occasions some of the people staying were swingers who I met in some of the clubs however never saw any adult activity in public at Magnolias.

Always very clean and well maintained. The food in the evenings was excellent. A local spanish lady did the cooking and it was very good.

Location is ok. You can walk to Yumba and Cita but it is a long walk. Better to take a taxi. Pretty much 5 Euros regardless where you want to whether it be PDI or Maspalomas. From my perspective PDI for the sex and alcohol - Party!!. Maspalomas for a more relaxed refined type of evening. lots of more upmarket restaurants in Maspalomas particularly around the Lighthouse. I enjoyed both PDI and Maspalomas. I'm sure you will have a great time.

By *amesmary2013Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Been to Magnolias three times now including Xmas/New Year 2016/17 - excellent service, nothing seems too much trouble ! No 'open' swinging but plenty of space in the bungalows !! Doing PDI in June just for a change but will definitely be back to Magnolias again !

By *ondao53 OP   Couple
over a year ago

ipswich

thanks guys glad we made a good choice xxx

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Staying in Magnolia now for the second time lovely chilled out and very relaxing also plenty of action in PDI’s if you want to find it.

Post new Message to Thread