Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Riu Don Miguel Gran Canaria 6th to 9th January

Jump to newest

By *AandM OP   Couple
over a year ago

SPAIN.. Not UK

Our first time at this hotel but 2nd time in PDI.

Anyone else staying at same hotel at the same time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Our first time at this hotel but 2nd time in PDI.

Anyone else staying at same hotel at the same time"

We have stayed here many times, love it. Some of the rooms are a long way from reception and a long walk at the end of the night, up and down steps and slopes! If this bothers you, you can email before you go and ask for a room close to reception. Enjoy!

By *AandM OP   Couple
over a year ago

SPAIN.. Not UK

We have stayed here many times, love it. Some of the rooms are a long way from reception and a long walk at the end of the night, up and down steps and slopes! If this bothers you, you can email before you go and ask for a room close to reception. Enjoy! "

Hi Thank you for the information.

I guess we will be OK. We did request a room top floor and as far from the lift as possible. We hope it will be a bit quieter for the sleep in after the clubs the night before.

Do you know What its like for taking people back late at night?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

We have stayed here many times, love it. Some of the rooms are a long way from reception and a long walk at the end of the night, up and down steps and slopes! If this bothers you, you can email before you go and ask for a room close to reception. Enjoy!

I guess we will be OK. We did request a room top floor and as far from the lift as possible. We hope it will be a bit quieter for the sleep in after the clubs the night before.

Do you know What its like for taking people back late at night?"

That's a good point. Never tried, but you won't get past reception, without being seen, it's very secure and I don't know what their policy is for taking guests back. They may turn a blind eye, if they are with residents of the hotel

By *AandM OP   Couple
over a year ago

SPAIN.. Not UK

That's a good point. Never tried, but you won't get past reception, without being seen, it's very secure and I don't know what their policy is for taking guests back. They may turn a blind eye, if they are with residents of the hotel "

Hope so

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

That's a good point. Never tried, but you won't get past reception, without being seen, it's very secure and I don't know what their policy is for taking guests back. They may turn a blind eye, if they are with residents of the hotel

Hope so "

Good luck

By *andJ69Couple
18 weeks ago

Preston

Hi we are looking at this hotel. Do they charge for sun beds?

Post new Message to Thread