Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Rey Carlos pdi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone stayed here. Looking at booking for 18-25 Nov but want to make sure it's ok. Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

I stayed there ..never agene ! Food was crap ..hotel very old and manly all Germany very old cpls lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had friends stayed there,said the rooms were basic but clean n comfortable.nice pool area,though overlooked by passers by on the main road.

Very close to cita centre,less than a minute walk

over a year ago

"I stayed there ..never agene ! Food was crap ..hotel very old and manly all Germany very old cpls lol"

Ah crap, wasn't going to eat there much as plenty of food options in town. Was the room ok?

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

We had very old room .sockets didn't work ..sealing fan was broken. Shower smells bad ..only stay 2 nights ..

over a year ago

"We had very old room .sockets didn't work ..sealing fan was broken. Shower smells bad ..only stay 2 nights .."

When was that?

over a year ago

Ok any other suggestions for accommodation in the area. Don't need luxury just a place to crash that won't break the bank

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"We had very old room .sockets didn't work ..sealing fan was broken. Shower smells bad ..only stay 2 nights ..

When was that?"

Last year may

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

October is a busy month in PDI,but you might be able to take advantage of the fact a certain airline is in administration and many will cancel their holiday due to the fact other airlines are tripling their fares.

Try Buenos Aires hotel,next door to yumbo, Russianbabe,has stayed there as well ourselves(we are going there n 3 weeks).

No nude terrace though,and we know many prefer that.

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

May be we just got crap room ..i don't now .deffenetly never again. It is just not for me lol

Post new Message to Thread