over a year ago

Iv seen la mirage and venus whitch of these are the best

Are most british???

I read one the bar shuts at 7

Loads of questions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know, sorry. I go abroad to indulge in local culture not find the most British place.

Good luck, hope you find what you want.

By *ounce-N-BoomCouple
over a year ago

London

Have been to both of these on a day pass. Our view was that Venus was better and a nicer place but does not reflect the evening which was reportedly quiet by people we met there. Plenty of clubs and nightlife in town though. Both had mixed nationalities.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Depends what you class as best

In what way?

Fun wise or chillaxe way?

Loads of fun wherever you stay

All depends on what you want as you hav to find it

Xxxxx

By *uietDaysinClichyMan
over a year ago

london

I have stayed at both several times for short and long periods. Venus is much smaller and generally more intimate and can have a nice atmosphere if you click with another couple or two whilst there. Not fantastically run but it’s fine and a good base. People as a rule of thumb go out in the day and it can be quiet in the week but busier at weekends. The facilities are also limited. The playroom downstairs gets very hot as it has no air con.

La Mirage is much much bigger and is really well run. Good staff and much more facilities. Not as easy to perhaps make contact with your neighbours but again it all depends on who is there when you are and if there is a spark.

Both are usually pretty booked up so it’s not at though either are looking for custom. I did notice a wider nationality mix at Venus based across several stays and whoever I was staying with we always seemed to meet generally more chilled people at Venus but for sure that’s just my experience. I have stayed with girlfriends in La Mirage too and met some couples we clicked with but it’s just who is there when you are and if there is a mutual attraction wherever you go really.

I am sure you won’t be disappointed in either place and both are probably the same distance from PDI and the clubs.

Post new Message to Thread