Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Dress protocol in PDI clubs

Jump to newest

By *astmidlandscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi all. Just wondered if anyone can help. We're off to PDI at the end of July, and will be checking out the clubs. We've been to various clubs in the Midlands (Chameleons mainly), but just wondered how the dressing up/down thing works there. Is it like Chameleons - a locker room where you get changed? Or do people not even get dressed up/down at all? Just so we know what to bring on holiday and what to pack in a little bag on a night out. The clubs we've noted are 2x2, Secrets, Venus, Moonlight Dream, and Eternity (depending on what's open at that time of year). Thank you! x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was in Venus two weeks ago.You have locker room with your key.

Some girls with skirt and dress, Mens with jeans and also short trousers

of course nude people around pool and private romos

xx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Pdi is a very liberal resort, so ladies go out in the evening in sexy dresses. 2x2 club is one of the few that have dress codes, in that Thursdays are nude night, so you are expected to strip down as soon as you get in. Friday's, Saturday's are lingerie or sexy dress for ladies, guys expected to be down to boxers. You can't go into the play area in ordinary clothes. Yes, there are lockers. Most other clubs I think pretty much what you want, although moonlight club have a nude night too. Guys, when dressed, normally wear smart jeans or trousers, with shirts. Dress to impress!

over a year ago

Nottingham

Thank you both,that's really helpful to know

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thank you both,that's really helpful to know "

You're welcome!

over a year ago

PDI ?

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

A lot of ladies go out in sexy dresses and either wear something sexy underneath or take a tiny outfit in their bag to get changed if they want to

I tend to get changed if I want to go hunting....lol

Otherwise you can just stay as you are if you feel more comfortable

Just watch what everyone else does

Pack sexies as they don't take much room up in your case

My problem is heels.....I always take more than I need

Lol

over a year ago

Nottingham

Thank you _unlovers - I think that's what we'll do :D xx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"PDI ?"

Playa del ingles in Gran Canaria

over a year ago

"PDI ?

Playa del ingles in Gran Canaria "

Thank you

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"PDI ?

Playa del ingles in Gran Canaria

Thank you "

You're welcome.

By *ild One and MinxCouple
over a year ago

Chislehurst

"Pdi is a very liberal resort, so ladies go out in the evening in sexy dresses. 2x2 club is one of the few that have dress codes, in that Thursdays are nude night, so you are expected to strip down as soon as you get in. Friday's, Saturday's are lingerie or sexy dress for ladies, guys expected to be down to boxers. You can't go into the play area in ordinary clothes. Yes, there are lockers. Most other clubs I think pretty much what you want, although moonlight club have a nude night too. Guys, when dressed, normally wear smart jeans or trousers, with shirts. Dress to impress!"

What about smart tailored shorts? Do you know if guys are allowed in wearing them?

Wo&M

By *irror15Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Pdi is a very liberal resort, so ladies go out in the evening in sexy dresses. 2x2 club is one of the few that have dress codes, in that Thursdays are nude night, so you are expected to strip down as soon as you get in. Friday's, Saturday's are lingerie or sexy dress for ladies, guys expected to be down to boxers. You can't go into the play area in ordinary clothes. Yes, there are lockers. Most other clubs I think pretty much what you want, although moonlight club have a nude night too. Guys, when dressed, normally wear smart jeans or trousers, with shirts. Dress to impress!

What about smart tailored shorts? Do you know if guys are allowed in wearing them?

Wo&M"

Yes that's fine, that's what I have worn all week to various clubs ... it's all very relaxed

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Pdi is a very liberal resort, so ladies go out in the evening in sexy dresses. 2x2 club is one of the few that have dress codes, in that Thursdays are nude night, so you are expected to strip down as soon as you get in. Friday's, Saturday's are lingerie or sexy dress for ladies, guys expected to be down to boxers. You can't go into the play area in ordinary clothes. Yes, there are lockers. Most other clubs I think pretty much what you want, although moonlight club have a nude night too. Guys, when dressed, normally wear smart jeans or trousers, with shirts. Dress to impress!

Wo&M"

Yes, as above poster said.

By *rallvalCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"2x2 club is one of the few that have dress codes, in that Thursdays are nude night, so you are expected to strip down as soon as you get in"

So no sarongs then

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"2x2 club is one of the few that have dress codes, in that Thursdays are nude night, so you are expected to strip down as soon as you get in

So no sarongs then "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"2x2 club is one of the few that have dress codes, in that Thursdays are nude night, so you are expected to strip down as soon as you get in

So no sarongs then "

Yes, but only for me....and a few chosen friends!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

So no sarongs then

"

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

So no sarongs then "

Actually, I'm having to retire from the Thursday 'sarong' night. Now I have international status, it's difficult to fit it in. I do have someone in training, but not sure if she will be ready for October. I will keep you all posted and may make a 10 minute appearance, to inspect other sarongs, as I have a reputation to maintain, amongst my followers. :-

D xxx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

So no sarongs then

Actually, I'm having to retire from the Thursday 'sarong' night. Now I have international status, it's difficult to fit it in. I do have someone in training, but not sure if she will be ready for October. I will keep you all posted and may make a 10 minute appearance, to inspect other sarongs, as I have a reputation to maintain, amongst my followers. :-

D xxx"

Post new Message to Thread