Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Imagine bar PDI Monday eve

Jump to newest

By *aughty-swinger OP   Couple
over a year ago

Poole

We are going to Imagine bar this Monday evening, hoping to meet a few sexy people for some fun afterwards at a club, anyone interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are going to Imagine bar this Monday evening, hoping to meet a few sexy people for some fun afterwards at a club, anyone interested?"

"We are going to Imagine bar this Monday evening, hoping to meet a few sexy people for some fun afterwards at a club, anyone interested?"

Let me know how it is there! Thinking it's a good place to go for us first timers!! Want wife in short skirt no niks and discrete flashing! Is that Acceptable in there?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We are going to Imagine bar this Monday evening, hoping to meet a few sexy people for some fun afterwards at a club, anyone interested?

We are going to Imagine bar this Monday evening, hoping to meet a few sexy people for some fun afterwards at a club, anyone interested?

Let me know how it is there! Thinking it's a good place to go for us first timers!! Want wife in short skirt no niks and discrete flashing! Is that Acceptable in there?"

It's a great meeting bar. The owners are very helpful abouts clubs etc. Yes I would think that would be acceptable!

Post new Message to Thread