Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Nude beach etiquette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question- never been nude beach before and me n my other half are going to Maspalomas! Kiosk 4 is a def but I'm worried I'll have a permanent hardon! Seeing my wife naked in the sun will drive me horny! Is this an issue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isdirtygirlCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Question- never been nude beach before and me n my other half are going to Maspalomas! Kiosk 4 is a def but I'm worried I'll have a permanent hardon! Seeing my wife naked in the sun will drive me horny! Is this an issue? "

If you are in a normal nude beach don't worry about the hard on. It's guys walking up and down wanking that pisses people off or guys staring. Just act normally. Remember that in Spain nudity is far more accepted and there is a possibility of kids on nude beaches.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is there any in plama de Mallorca if so mail me don't be shy

over a year ago

Thanks Dirtygirl! I'm blessed / cursed with a easy erection!! Presume there are no kids near the Swingers area at kiosk 4 though??

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Thanks Dirtygirl! I'm blessed / cursed with a easy erection!! Presume there are no kids near the Swingers area at kiosk 4 though??"

Not really that many kids near kiosk 4 as its mainly the swingers part but you do get a few families with kids walking through.

After kiosk 4 is the gay/bi part of the beach.

Kiosk 4 is very relaxed with a buzzing little bar.

over a year ago

"Thanks Dirtygirl! I'm blessed / cursed with a easy erection!! Presume there are no kids near the Swingers area at kiosk 4 though??

Not really that many kids near kiosk 4 as its mainly the swingers part but you do get a few families with kids walking through.

After kiosk 4 is the gay/bi part of the beach.

Kiosk 4 is very relaxed with a buzzing little bar. "

Well I'll just keep my hat handy for a quick cover up! But I'm sure I'm not the only one with an uncontrollable cock!! Haha

Post new Message to Thread