Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Fuerteventura May 2017

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just booked our return holiday to Correljo for 6th May, can't wait to get back to the dunes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Omg omg got room for me...

over a year ago

"Omg omg got room for me... "

Hand luggage only ...... big room though, with balcony hot tub

By *aturisttwoCouple
over a year ago

dumfries

Second & third holiday booked to our favorite island.......6th May for 1 week end September for 2 weeks !!.Maybe bump into you on the beach !

By *k67Couple
over a year ago

Pontefract

Caletta de Fuste 19th - 29th for us.

By *ick5Man
over a year ago

Formby

It's hot here now

By *risky1Man
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Corralejo April 24 to may 4 for me

over a year ago

May 30th - 4th June for 5 nights with the Mrs looking forward to getting naked on the beach.

over a year ago

"May 30th - 4th June for 5 nights with the Mrs looking forward to getting naked on the beach."

Have fun.... do you take your wife with you to S Private Club? Would be nice to meet you both.

over a year ago

"May 30th - 4th June for 5 nights with the Mrs looking forward to getting naked on the beach.

Have fun.... do you take your wife with you to S Private Club? Would be nice to meet you both."

No she dose not go to S-Club

over a year ago

"May 30th - 4th June for 5 nights with the Mrs looking forward to getting naked on the beach.

Have fun.... do you take your wife with you to S Private Club? Would be nice to meet you both.

No she dose not go to S-Club "

Oh, that's a shame, would love to have met her

over a year ago

We are in caleta 5th May till 19th May and back in September

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

"Omg omg got room for me...

Hand luggage only ...... big room though, with balcony hot tub "

Where do they have tubs on balconies?

over a year ago

Barcelo Hotel has balcony tubs in certain rooms.

over a year ago

"Barcelo Hotel has balcony tubs in certain rooms."

That's where we staying let me know what hot tub room is like we gone for standard at moment but want to know if it's worth upgrading room

over a year ago

"Barcelo Hotel has balcony tubs in certain rooms.

That's where we staying let me know what hot tub room is like we gone for standard at moment but want to know if it's worth upgrading room "

The rooms with hot tubs are great. Some rooms have them indoors, others on the balcony which we think are better and they're not overlooked. Spent a lot of time in them each night when we got back from dinner. It's a great hotel.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 10:16:07]

over a year ago

That's where we staying let me know what hot tub room is like we gone for standard at moment but want to know if it's worth upgrading room

The rooms with hot tubs are great. Some rooms have them indoors, others on the balcony which we think are better and they're not overlooked. Spent a lot of time in them each night when we got back from dinner. It's a great hotel."

Ok thank you so you think I should contact Expedia and try upgrade room or you think we might get better price if we ask at hotel when we get their? If you have anymore info on place mail me direct please like to hear more about Dunes beach and the place etc

over a year ago

The rooms with hot tubs are great. Some rooms have them indoors, others on the balcony which we think are better and they're not overlooked. Spent a lot of time in them each night when we got back from dinner. It's a great hotel.

Ok thank you so you think I should contact Expedia and try upgrade room or you think we might get better price if we ask at hotel when we get their? If you have anymore info on place mail me direct please like to hear more about Dunes beach and the place etc

"

You're probably best to contact the hotel direct, that's how we booked. The Dunes are wonderful, miles of space, just got past the two RUI hotels for about 200m and then it's mainly nudists.

over a year ago

You're probably best to contact the hotel direct, that's how we booked. The Dunes are wonderful, miles of space, just got past the two RUI hotels for about 200m and then it's mainly nudists. "

Ok thank you I will do that at Beginning of May then can't wait to get naked in the sun again

over a year ago

I'm sure you'll both have a great time. Try the Hello bar in town if you want to meet other swinging couples.

over a year ago

"I'm sure you'll both have a great time. Try the Hello bar in town if you want to meet other swinging couples. "

Ok Thank you for your Advice

over a year ago

Hi everyone. Looking to book a week for the two of us in May and considering either the Riu hotels on the beach and near the dunes (we think) or the Barcelo Bay both in Corralejo.

Anyone have any thoughts on the choices to help us decide.

Many thanks.

over a year ago

Rui hotels are way out from town, ok if you just want to stay there, otherwise it's a taxi each night. Barcelo runs a bus to the dunes each day and is 10 minutes walk into the centre of town

over a year ago

That's great. Thank you very much.

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

The Riu palace is a great hotel , right on the beach and the food there is really good. But the nitelife there is pretty stade! You will need to get a cab into Corralejo to have fun. We always get a hire car as they are v cheap and u can then also get over to El Cotillo easily, which is lovely.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"It's hot here now "

Must nook a holiday there soon....dobt want to go alone though I love it there

over a year ago

Hope to book later today now we know what to look for. Thanks everyone

over a year ago

any meet places in jandia

By *eachbum00Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Corralejo 13th May for a week, can't wait to get back to the dunes.

over a year ago

There with the wife 17th till 24th for a little fun in the Dunes

By *ncubus1976Man
over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"Hi everyone. Looking to book a week for the two of us in May and considering either the Riu hotels on the beach and near the dunes (we think) or the Barcelo Bay both in Corralejo.

Anyone have any thoughts on the choices to help us decide.

Many thanks."

Hi

If you're looking a nudist hotel.....Hotel Gran Natura....just at the town and only 15 minutes walk to the dunes.....

Barceló is another nice place.....not long walk to the center of the town and quite near to the beach.....I suggest you to hire a car and visit Cotillo Lagoons...just 15 minutes drive....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/17 16:28:06]

over a year ago

Live here beautiful place

By *ustchillCouple
over a year ago

Fuerteventura Canaries, North West UK, and

We are there from 18th may for a week and will be travelling around in hire car so easy for us to get around. Non smoking singles or couples please.

over a year ago

Corralejo 30th May till June 4th

By *icknsuck2Couple
over a year ago

St Ives bay, area

We are stay at Corralejo at the ria beach hotel from 29th to 6th if any couples are staying there. Xx

over a year ago

We live in Corralejo and thought we would offer some advice from our own personal experience in response to some of the comments on this thread.

1 - Hello Bar is often mentioned as a place to meet other swingers.....In our opinion don't waste your time, been in several times and it's always been dead and the few we have seen in there definitely were not swingers.

2 - The nude beach past the RUI hotels is fab but it's a long way from town. Our advice is to get a cab to the Gran Natura Hotel and walk onto the beach there. This is Flag Beach and the stone circles between the hotel and the lookout point are great to hole up in and have some fun. Always plenty of willing guys around too.

over a year ago

"We live in Corralejo and thought we would offer some advice from our own personal experience in response to some of the comments on this thread.

1 - Hello Bar is often mentioned as a place to meet other swingers.....In our opinion don't waste your time, been in several times and it's always been dead and the few we have seen in there definitely were not swingers.

2 - The nude beach past the RUI hotels is fab but it's a long way from town. Our advice is to get a cab to the Gran Natura Hotel and walk onto the beach there. This is Flag Beach and the stone circles between the hotel and the lookout point are great to hole up in and have some fun. Always plenty of willing guys around too."

Thanks for the advice, may well try flag beach one day, look out for us

over a year ago

Yes thanks for Advice will definitely give Flags beach a try stone Circles sound good

By *andmCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"We live in Corralejo and thought we would offer some advice from our own personal experience in response to some of the comments on this thread.

2 - The nude beach past the RUI hotels is fab but it's a long way from town. Our advice is to get a cab to the Gran Natura Hotel and walk onto the beach there. This is Flag Beach and the stone circles between the hotel and the lookout point are great to hole up in and have some fun. Always plenty of willing guys around too."

We were in several times a few weeks ago, there is a crowd of regular ex-pats who are not swingers but we met two couples on their own who were. It's the only bar we know of where there are possibilities. Worth letting Mike the owner know, he will give you the nod if he knows anyone else who is in.

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

[Removed by poster at 16/04/17 20:17:40]

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

[Removed by poster at 16/04/17 20:17:32]

By *ery_happyCouple
over a year ago

Powys

We are in Corralejo from 8th may - 13th may x

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

Hello is a very friendly little bar and the only place where might just meet a fellow Fabber,, but prob best to arrange to meet before you go as its not really a swingers bar ....

over a year ago

Looks like there will be a fair few of us over in early May

By *ncubus1976Man
over a year ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"Looks like there will be a fair few of us over in early May "

...and remember all people living here.....lol

over a year ago

Maybe we should arrange a social meet up with everyone one evening? Who's be interested?

By *exatooCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

Mrs only Thursday 11th-17th May

Looking to meet women only, will never play with a man with my Mr, ever

Caleta de fuste, but will have hire car

By *exatooCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

*without my man* bloody auto correct

By *aturisttwoCouple
over a year ago

dumfries

"Maybe we should arrange a social meet up with everyone one evening? Who's be interested?"

Yes count us in....!!

By *eachbum00Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Flying in tomorrow morning, looks like I'm going to have some great weather next week

over a year ago

Fly out Weds

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/17 10:14:18]

over a year ago

Fly out on the 30th of May

By *entcockslutCouple
over a year ago

canterbury

We are out there from the 22nd May for a week and looking to meet males and couples

By *bcoupleCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

We are out from 3 -17-June , would love to meet up with other like minded males or couples

Post new Message to Thread