Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Tenerife 1st march onwards.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im flying again. Out to Tenerife for a month or so again, just landed from Thailand back to UK for a week then will be visiting Tenerife again for maybe a month, if anyone is there or planning on going get in touch would love to hear from you. Would love to find someone to come along and check out mystique with me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wedish2Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire scotland

"Im flying again. Out to Tenerife for a month or so again, just landed from Thailand back to UK for a week then will be visiting Tenerife again for maybe a month, if anyone is there or planning on going get in touch would love to hear from you. Would love to find someone to come along and check out mystique with me."
yummy xx caz

By *enerife_Sexy_AdventuresMan
over a year ago

South Tenerife, Canary Islands

"Im flying again. Out to Tenerife for a month or so again, just landed from Thailand back to UK for a week then will be visiting Tenerife again for maybe a month, if anyone is there or planning on going get in touch would love to hear from you. Would love to find someone to come along and check out mystique with me."

Hi, If you're going to be out in Tenerife on 24th of March, message me... I know a couple who are looking for some single guys to give the lady a night to remember !

Your message filters won't let me contact you direct.

By *wingerstenerifeCouple
over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

Don´t forget our FabSwinger Meeting Party on Friday the 17th of March. Send me a private message with your email address and you will receive your pesonal discount voucher for that night xxx Nora

Post new Message to Thread